We tell each other how we really feel

We tell each other how we really feel

Attached: BUeKWdg.png (366x212, 86K)

Some of you seem pretty cool guys, some of you try way too hard.

Deprived of physical pleasure, but reluctant to initiate and develop a relationship that would foster it.

Go ahead, tell me.

I hate try Hards

I hate relationships

I hate you too

I'm the Spiderman of shooting rope

OP doesn't make big cums

Spiderman is an asshole

No dick you just cant swallow

god people suck.
no I dont fucking care about all your fucking shit life.
my life rocks because people like you arent in it.

You are responding to me asshole, im in it.

asians=the new jews

I am always tired
but I can't sleep unless I am at the point of complete physical exhaustion
I am usually awake for 25-30hrs then asleep for 4-6hrs
I've been like this for so long that I just feel completely hollow

i feel damn near nothing

Jews have bigger benis's

I tryhard on all the FPS.

OH YEAH

Attached: macho-man-champion-2017-05-11.png (900x600, 287K)

You can sleep when youre dead. In the meantime use sleep aids.

I do the same thing

I have no help for you

trump's going to lose in November and i'm really sad :(

You're all niggers larping as bigots

he's worm food now.

Hitler did nothing wrong

>angry Chicanos
>larping as Ubermensch.

hitler did everything wrong

Attached: 2b7.jpg (600x900, 38K)

I secretly hate trump

we all do, we just troll other libs to get raw fury ignited. guilty pleasure. I like seeing them cry.

Who is larping who, comrade?

Attached: ahha.jpg (300x192, 15K)

I honestly do not know if I am Bipolar or just have huge mood swings

One moment I will be very happy and a small thing will completely set me off into strong anger, something as small as almost tripping.

Attached: 1495081335561.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

BTW trumps just unlawful good.

he turned 10 mill investments into billions. I'ms sure he paid the lenders their promised 10% return.

But then he kept the rest - likely way more - and rubs it all over his naked body.
If nothing else you have to respect it.

Why do we keep calling eachother fags? Cant we be nice to eachother for once?

Attached: images (1).jpg (367x401, 18K)

Sounds like you have a walking condition.

Don't? I'm not.
>pic vaguely retaliationed.

Attached: shikamaru-nara-617.jpg (342x480, 28K)

that's nice. if I inherited hundreds of millions from my dearly departed father and brother, I'd invest it, and not fuck with it.

In decades I could turn that into many many many billions. sadly trump went bankrupt and lost many many fortunes with his inherent stupidity. I respect NOTHING about a man who squandered everything.

Failure is part of success.

Also, you really sound like a party voter, comrade.

I'm in love with my best friend, so madly in love and it hurts.

Tell her.

Attached: 1553576468487.jpg (878x1024, 60K)

Faggots

Attached: 26d4e449fb215d765dce359a21cc1661.jpg (736x736, 47K)

I fell into a routine of waking up, going to work, and coming straight back home.
On weekends I do nothing but stay indoors since I have no friends or girlfriend.
I'm nearing 30, and I'm afraid that life is passing me by.

Crush Ambien, put into drinks, rape and repeat.

My life is devoid of meaning, I float day to day just going through the moment and accomplishing the tasks I have to so I can pay my bills. I haven't been happy in years, I drink to dull the physical pain i'm in and the emotional pain is temporarily drowned as a side effect. I wish I would go to sleep one night and just not wake up.

I loved you Finn. And you rejected me.

You chose to stay over east, smoking and injecting meth and fucking random dudes who gave you STDs.

You could have come back. All would have been forgiven. I would have given you a place to find yourself and feel loved again.

Your loss.

My loss too. You were once so special to me. Idk how you fell so far.

Attached: 41b71375-50fb-4d05-86bc-83df3ebda270.png (717x960, 491K)

I feel like i want to play warframe but there is nothing else to do

You can't just "WOE IS ME" meaning into your life. You have to ACQUIRE it.

Destiny 2 is free to play forever now.

God looks out for assholes and alcoholics

Attached: 1473496560202.jpg (180x279, 7K)

I literally have no idea how. Am I supposed to just go into bars and sit alone all night?

You'll find someone who actually cares for you the way that you are.

Attached: 1467971546_preview_ztrhj.jpg (1200x784, 43K)

Should I tell you to go kickboxing or hiking?
Go get a bass and learn to play it.
Start doing your own makeup and dress like a girl and blow some guys behind the truckstop.

I don't care.

Oh, I moved on. Didn't think twice in cutting them off. If he wants to jump into the gutter and be trash, don't expect me to recycle.

It just sucks y'know, for something so special that could have been forever to suddenly sour and years together are tainted.

Shit happens... I just wish this didn't have to. Life goes on.

You do have a standing option

And many STD's are forever, enjoy user.

No need to get angry user, I'm only trying to get you to see where I'm coming from. To show how foreign striking up conversations with strangers is to me.

No Karen, you are supposed to consume alcoholic beverages.

I feel indifferent. And tired.

Learn sign language.

Yep, exactly. And he chose to keep doing that shit... inevitably he will be drug fucked and std addled... I have already dropped 2k on new home wares to start having people over in a more fancy setting.

Y'know what it is. When I had someone over on Sunday night, I thought of him. I wish when I decided to move on, the mind moved on with me. Instead of plaguing me with memories of happier times. Idk.

Thanks guys. I guess I need a bit more closure to move on. Time to look for rebounds I guess.

I'm well aware of this, But I have no desire to get married or have kids, I just want a woman in my life to share it with but I'm the kind of guy you don't look twice at out in the real world, maybe glance and think "Fuck he's ugly" then forget I exist.

I let my weight get out of control as I kept telling myself I didn't give a shit, and I need to fix that before I could ever attract a woman but again My mental state just keeps telling me "Why bother? You're still going to die alone, you're a fat unlikeable prick who's only positive attribute is that he pays his bills and cares for his dog"

The only reasons I haven't killed myself is because of my dog and I don't want to do that to my mother.

Your Moms a dog? must be a real bitch.

stop puttin the pussy on a pedestal

>Everyday after work/school I lay in bed until I sleep and do it all again the next day
>I have no desire or drive to do anything else
>I'm lonely and have no friends
>I can't get her out of my head even after 8 years and fucking other women
>I'm worried about my future or having no future
>I have a desire to murder a select few people
>The few chuckles or nose exhales I get from some memes and conversations I see on here are what keep me going

is that because of a work related schedule, faggot?

Attached: 1578808711556.webm (406x720, 1.17M)

Attached: 9F946272-EB64-44FD-A289-59BF16DFC14F.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Everyone here is fucking lame compared to everyone else here before .... I do wish you guys the best of luck in life though

Attached: 1528358124082.jpg (640x717, 37K)

Attached: aesthetic-ariana-ariana-grande-funny-Favim.com-3105893.jpg (300x250, 81K)

blow me

Attached: gallery-1473089277-coek.jpg (480x297, 14K)

I have hobbies and skills I want to improve but I procrastinate everything in my life and just always go for the closest escapism I can find (usually vidya)

month and a half sober. just got a new job
>37
>live in my mothers house.

tell me about myself Cred Forums

I smell my own farts.

Why don't you suck me off nigger

Attached: 1535510112887.jpg (650x433, 30K)

I like turtles

Attached: giphy (1).gif (320x240, 431K)

You first

Attached: B1646EBB-6DA7-45C5-922C-91E9301D9FE1.png (450x450, 372K)

I feel tingly all over daddy

Drunk

Entirely to many of you fuckers hold some really self destructive beliefs that you should probably get some help with.

I hate my life but gotta keep brushing it off

Attached: 1563787427890.jpg (600x800, 45K)

Optimistic Nihilism

I feel... I feel like many of us are just hiding on here afraid of judgement in the real world, slowly I have become more open about my actual views. With my wife and close friends even though they at first are offput by my views they respect them.

That at the end of the day is all we want. Respect.

Somethings though. Will never come out. Like my sexual feelings for my wife's best friend and my fantasies of having multiple wives. Rape fantasies, humiliation fantasies, fantasies about her sisters.

our original goal was to chase all the new people away. /threads would fall off the end in maybe 10 minutes because soo many people were posting new /threads. lurkmoar! the namefags started the culture and wanted it for themselves. eventually, the almighty m00t declared that everybody should be nameless and forced anonymous was born...

fag was a way to insult eachother starting with namefag, newfag, and oldfag.... term of endearment almost now

Attached: 1351451478312.gif (170x128, 802K)