Took a 100micrograms of this about an hour ago

took a 100micrograms of this about an hour ago.
I have no experience with psychedelics beyond shrooms and my buddy who is an lsd connoisseur told me to start with 1p before the actual stuff.

I just want to relax and stuff, its feeling really weird rn. I need help.
oh gofdsad

Attached: 220px-1P-LSD.jpg (220x164, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAdGGLIxrwM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-3z3DNUGiE
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZT3gTu4Sjw
youtube.com/watch?v=EtYS3EYjVyk
youtu.be/wpB0bZMDeJk
youtu.be/V7DXuekscg0
youtube.com/watch?v=VOo9_EPkJ-o
youtu.be/gows7iOoqaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok i got ahold of myself, anyone have anything cool to look at?

1P is the real deal. It is a pro drug.

Relax, put on some calming music and get in a good mindset. And most importantly, leave Cred Forums right now.

this is pretty trippy

Attached: q27afjdrbna41.jpg (744x742, 25K)

ok well im pretty good at mind over matter. this has a really fucking subtle come up. But if you could awsner me a few things that would be great.

1. do you like 1plsd and how does it relate to lsd

2. how are you right now?

Attached: 1579939197560.jpg (6481x3361, 1.42M)

Your post made me laugh user have fun friend

Get yourself a playlist of music that sounds good to you. Sit back and just look at the walls and contemplate your place in the world. Stop occasionally to focus on the visual effects. The more you focus the stronger they become.

Attached: 1486329278185.png (640x325, 263K)

1p is soulless in comparison to the real deal

I took 1P Lsd and Lsd before. It is exactly the same thing. There is no difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAdGGLIxrwM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-3z3DNUGiE
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZT3gTu4Sjw

Hope you enjoy these

LSD doses vary wildly between individuals, even of similar body weight
this is the main reason the CIA gave up on it
however it is very fast acting, why the CIA was interested to begin with
if you aren't having hallucinations in 1-3 minutes, take another dose
repeat until you are at the level of reality you want

you must not have been paying attention

look at wiz pics

Attached: d5d1i0h-709bc847-e586-4fd7-a8af-8a6671e92dd6.jpg (600x840, 337K)

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN IT TAKES AN HOUR OR SO

When I took 1P, music and the internet was too much once it started coming on. I had to sit and meditate for a while to calm down. Everyone's different but I recommend you reduce stimulation especially if you start to freak out.

op here, i like it. I dont want to leave this board.

This is ultimate comfy

also fucking keke this dude

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (548x385, 53K)

ive always had a strong mind over matter mentality and i think i can handle this

sorry if i sound aroogant

so how bad would 0.2g be?

>I dont want to leave this board.
Don't worry, friend. You never will.

Attached: don't forget.jpg (606x406, 43K)

I'm not joking my dude. I drop a few times a year. wiz pics are the shit

Attached: db7xb03-54f25509-3987-4162-8c48-96fc45f4410e.jpg (700x1017, 580K)

POST MORE WIZ

like, look at how fucking cool this guy is.

also try listening to Gnome, Father of Time.
high quality album.

Attached: blop.jpg (202x250, 10K)

gladly

Attached: d79s1u0-dce6f739-e1c9-4fdb-ada1-1c66c83c3014.jpg (733x1100, 446K)

oh shit, is this a wiz thread now?

Attached: 1481640513893.jpg (567x981, 99K)

This kind of stuff is what you want to look at user.

Attached: 1580179272269.webm (480x320, 1.08M)

lord knows I'm down with a Wiz thread

Attached: 284a0cc8e0850f6c23725626e8c8d9f8.jpg (236x338, 15K)

im not a nigger so idc this doesnt faze me death is part of reality you edgy misanthropic cunt

love you

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (510x287, 62K)

ditto, heroic doses are not for first-timers. LSD is wonderful when you take it responsibly so don't waste a good trip on something you're not ready for

that is NOT a wiz pic

Attached: 4-14-4-11-7-36-7m.jpg (540x720, 40K)

Listen to me man, put on some nice music, and watch the cool patterns. Here;s a good one:
youtube.com/watch?v=EtYS3EYjVyk

Attached: dca7a020-b377-4954-8434-898b37956f22.jpg (449x461, 52K)

Attached: 1579990439373.webm (360x636, 1.05M)

exactly. it is the best drug and should not be used to split someones mind in half without them being ready

Attached: yd0a515ng7x21.jpg (786x1000, 47K)

Love you too bb

Attached: SmartSelect_20200128-001607_Chrome.jpg (538x417, 81K)

not that user but in my experience with LSD it's really difficult to focus on exterior things like music/visuals on the come-up. best to meditate or go outside in nature or some kind of combo of those two and get some solid introspection. LSD comes on in waves but you'll know when you're plateauing, once you get to that point and feel fine that's when you should put on an album you love or watch trippy fun shit. or spend some time working on your own stuff if you're creative at all.

hopefully you took note of the time you took the dose, even though time is gonna lose its relevance to you at some point during the trip it's good to know when it started so you can measure how things are going if it starts to feel intense. trips on a normal dose generally last 8-12 hours

Attached: dave-greco-artist-magician-wizard-sorcerer-angel-wings-hood.jpg (1332x850, 180K)

Attached: wizzzz.jpg (185x272, 10K)

dude its already coming up this is great

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (569x436, 74K)

Relaxation is all that envelopes you. May your travels be safe.

remember, any form of acid, 1p or not is not physically harmful. You're gonna be just fine my friend :)

As a regular cosmonaut this is great advice. nature always blows my mind while coming up. my friends literally cant keep me inside.

Attached: il_570xN.1689511091_iszt.jpg (570x749, 67K)

best part of acid

Listen to some Tipper faggot.
youtu.be/wpB0bZMDeJk

Attached: a2849315792_10.jpg (1200x1200, 922K)

well, nature and wiz pics

Attached: wizer.jpg (184x274, 11K)

youtu.be/V7DXuekscg0
More Tipper.

Attached: 1580155113044m.jpg (1021x1024, 227K)

I took two tabs the first two times I did LSD, my first time was wonderful and definitely the ideal dosage for a trip but the acid I had on the second trip was reeeeealllly fucking powerful and I kinda lost my mind a bit. I have no idea what the actual dosage was in terms of mg but if it's your first time and you're feeling relatively good then you probably had a minor dose, which is definitely the best way to do it your first time. I got lucky that I didn't overdo it on my first trip.

Are you 1-2 hours into it or deeper than that? You're not gonna lose sense of reality or anything on a small dose but your perception of things like the passage of time is definitely gonna get wonky at some point. You'll be doing a lot of thinking about random shit, once you're in that state of mind it's very easy to just focus on a specific thought and then pick it apart into many little pieces.

I know, it's so easy to get lost in the design of eveything. Impossible not to feel a sense of something greater at work when you're in the woods just vibing. Suburbs close to/in woodsy areas are typically a boring place to grow up but by far the ideal spot to trip.

on higher doses you will disassociate. literally losing your mind, body and soul. you will meld with the meshwork of the universe itself. some find it extremely uncomfortable, some find it exciting.

Attached: WizardemissaryWB2018.jpg (542x650, 456K)

especially if it's a neighborhood with good architecture. I live in a historic town so it has a lot of beautiful Victorian houses.

Attached: wizard_overlord_by_88grzes-d9woys6.jpg (1191x670, 200K)

I was with 5 other guys which made things really intense, felt like my brain was being pulled into five different directions interacting with them all. My first time tripping was at a house party but I was the only one actually on LSD and I came up a good bit before most of the people showed up so having that separation between them made things really enjoyable in a way, it almost felt like I was touring a museum of people and could go back to my friend whenever I wanted to. But actually tripping at the same time as others is such a different experience. We took it at night too which wasn't a smart idea. Like even as I was dissociating I was still conscious of the others and felt like I was being scrutinized by them all and that they were invading my mind, it was terrible. Would have been so much nicer if I had that experience with my one friend.

Once I was back at my dad's apartment things got really dark for a bit, I made the mistake of looking at myself in a mirror and thought I saw a decrepit drug addict staring back at me (in actuality I hadn't eaten in a while so I was just really pale but in that state of mind I looked so sick and gauntly). I then became convinced I was dying and had to eat veggies to stay alive so I raided the fridge and started wolfing down carrots, then threw them all up 10 minutes later. At that point I felt totally lost so I just put on headphones and played the first song in my iPod's library, which was ironically called "Ambulance" and sure enough that song saved me and brought me back to reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOo9_EPkJ-o

just chill, put on some music in the background (always have music on) and watch a movie or something funny.
i usually end up marathonning episodes of Whose Line is it Anyway? when I do acid.

At about 600 ug, you start to lose touch with physical reality. You should not be in public or operate heavy machinery. As long as you have enough experience tripping and know that you are on drugs, you will be fine.

watch this:
youtu.be/gows7iOoqaU

Attached: 1578042235835.jpg (711x1307, 257K)

I can't do parties when I'm tripping. except burning man.

I tried taking my normal dose at a party (3 tabs) and as soon as it started kicking in i looked at my buddy, who I was tripping with and we both gave that look like "lets get the fuck outta here" spent the rest of the night down by the river, walking around town, and smoking hookah.

Attached: character_art___wizard_by_stevegoad.jpg (900x853, 101K)

Did you make it to Burning Man this year? How was it? I hear it's been taken over by the 1%.

Do NOT take a shit.

Take a shit while looking into a mirror.

I haven't tripped in a long time but after those two times I realized from then on I wanted my trips to just be myself. There's probably only one person I'd actually want to trip with and that's just because our wavelengths are pretty identical.

Consumption of art is by far my favorite activity on LSD, I don't know when I'll ever do it again but I know putting on a couple blu-rays will be part of it if I do, along with making a playlist of songs I know I'll love on it.

I think my most powerful experience ever while tripping was watching the Fear and Loathing blu-ray on a nice TV in my basement with all the lights off, but that was on mescaline so it wasn't exactly a typical tripping experience lol. But that film is such a beast when you're deep into a psychedelic, Hunter S. Thompson basically feels like an extension of yourself in the movie and he's just guiding you through the craziest place on earth. It's a great film to watch in any state of mind but was meant to trip on.

I love that movie so god damn much, and I'm yet to try acid. Gonna try and get some this year though!

man it's such a different experience when you're tripping. the first time I watched it I only smoked weed but that 2nd time on mescaline it was like I'd never seen it before.

I'm sure Enter the Void is massively good while tripping as well.

You'll be fine I've done 1p a bunch and it takes about 2-3 h to peek.
Just watch a funny movie or listen to music with headphones. It's awesome

OP here.

Im good, i litteraly had to strip naked to feel normal, my legs are jittery as shit.

gonna beat one out to relax

actually op btw

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (587x397, 23K)