Sup Cred Forums, I posted this almost 4 years ago now and I'm still alive thanks to my (now ex)gf

Sup Cred Forums, I posted this almost 4 years ago now and I'm still alive thanks to my (now ex)gf.

Attached: attempted an hero.png (1077x751, 274K)

how big was his dick?

Good for you. You ok now?

Nice blog faggot

Still a bipolar basketcase, but my attitude towards it has changed. I've embraced the crazy.

Attached: ally-sheedy.gif (500x250, 1007K)

well the fact you made a screenshot of your 'suicide' post, would lead me to believe that you're just an attention whore.
btw ODing on medication is a stupid way to try to kill yourself, mostly you won't actually die, just cause yourself more pain like a retard.

That shirt

Attached: 1577137920027.jpg (480x690, 197K)

I don't even remember why I screencap'd it. I didn't write a note so maybe it would have at least given a bit of closure to my gf? (my family can eat shit though)

Fucken bitch.

So what, you want a medal for fucking living?
Fuck me you zoomers are pathetic.

>oldfags call me a zoomer
>zoomers call me a boomer
maybe she should have just let me die after all

Attached: 1454895698659.jpg (640x465, 76K)

>I've embraced the crazy

That makes you like the most hardcore person in the universe bro.

Good for you user, if you are open to talking about it did you ever feel a craving to live at any point or after you were saved did you feel like you wanted to live more? Hope things have gotten better

>maybe she should have just let me die after all
>WAAAA GIVE ME ATTENTION

Attached: go away.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

when I'm manic I love life so goddamn much. and when I'm depressed I just tell myself to do the bare minimum to get through the die and spend the rest of the time in bed waiting for it to pass. it's worked out alright so far, although I do still cut myself a couple times a month.

This is what happens when you turn to Cred Forums and expect any sort of decency

call me an attention whore all you want, you apparently have nothing better to do than camp out a headcase's blogpost thread at 3 in the morning

Attached: pepe peepee.png (1016x932, 38K)

As long as it is getting better that is all that matters, hopefully it keeps getting better for you user

I'm usually over in /r9k/ so I'm used to it not being this much of a retard pissing match

>there's only one time zone

Attached: Sad Michael Jackson.jpg (670x676, 55K)

I've managed to not end up in the psych ward at any point since I tried to commit not alive so that's gotta count for something

fuck off corona-chan, winnie is going to find out you were proxying through the great firewall again

Take your meds schizo

cheesy log?