Quickest way to kill myself? I saw the method before but forgot. I feel worthless, no jobs call back, I’m broke...

Quickest way to kill myself? I saw the method before but forgot. I feel worthless, no jobs call back, I’m broke, pretty sure my fiancé is leaving bc long distance and to top it off my dreams are super unobtainable. What do Cred Forums?

Attached: 83E55E75-A3A0-436E-AF53-05261777159A.jpg (748x960, 55K)

Suicide is not the answer Cred Forumsro

1. Take a shower and shave

2. Call postal office for jobs. They're always looking for workers.

3. Get a dog or cat so you never feel alone. Dogs are better tho.

4.nobody wants to see you die .dont do it. Dont be that next video of somebody committing suicide in the Cred Forums feed.

im still mourning over a friend who killed himself when i was in the air force. thinking about the funeral and seeing his parents sobbing.. the final call they did for him.

trust me its not worth it. suicide fucking blows.

Tried the post office before (pass govt test but heard no reply), maybe I’ll reapply there. I feel like shit is going bad and I can’t control it.

I’ve seen my only true friend die as a kid and lost people to suicide but it feels like the only way out. It’s a shitty route but I can’t deal with life, people can’t deal with my disabilities.

quickedst would be shotgun to the head
least effort would be showing a fork up an outlet (don't forget to take your shoes off so you're well grounded)
best way would be heroin overdose
don't expect anyone here to take you seriously, and those that do will not talk to you in good spirits, I know they atleast didn't for me
but seriously, going out with tons of drugs in your system is the best way to die, I'm making a collection and I want to end up in the news with the detailed list of shit I took before I hit the bucket

This

keep trying, fuck your ex. you probably dodged a huge bullet anyways. i went through something very similar in 2015 and had the same thoughts but i just kept pushing it. i resorted to drugs and hit rock bottom.. if i can bounce back from that trash, there's no reason you cant either. make goals for yourself, you have to take care of yourself.

suicide is not painless, shits going to suck and by the time you want to take it back it will be over

Check in with govt job oppenings and I'm in the same place with you unemployed and tired but just keep swimming.

Suicide effects everyone you know in various ways. And it's never the solution. You have to find that iron will within. Only you can do that. But nobody wants to see you die

Suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

I don’t think I have the balls to do it but it feels better to let out the thoughts without getting sent to a hospital or having no replies at all.

Thing is I can’t tell if she’s leaving or not. She was all mad one day but the next she’s just different and not the same.

>let me pretend to be suicidal to get attention

Shut up you attention whore faggot. If you really wanted to know a quick way to kill yourself you would have googled. You have no job because you whining on the internet isnt a profession, you're broke because you spend to much time on the internet whining, you're fiance is leaving you because you're a whiny attention whore bitch and there's only room for one bitch looking for attention in a relationship

I hope shit works out for you, user.

I always wondered, though, if you're willing to literally murder yourself and cease existing forever, why not just do so in a theoretical manner? Like, "kill" the person you are now, then move somewhere new and *be* someone new. I mean, you're already ready to die, right? Why not change literally everything? Seriously. Fuck it.

Besides, if it doesn't work out, you can always kill yourself. Tee hee!

(I do hope life gets better for you, though.)

helium hood

don't be a faggot, we all go through shit and its not wrong to reach out.

its possible you are over thinking it, she has stuff going on as well i'm sure. if you have anxiety it makes sense to feel that way. have you tried talking to her about this? tell her you have a plan in the works to get a job and start turning things around for the better.

give her something to feel secure about

The whole thing falls back into relationship, plan is to move there and have new life. Things are kinda confusing atm so I’m worried. If it goes to shit, I end it or do something new entirely with life.

that is seriously, undeniably fucking pathethic and gay as hell, hope you choke on a cock
you're just asking for attention like a filthy slut flashing her tits, except worse since you are leeching off other people's good faith kindness that gets spent on sorry shits like you
you could've said your survival instinct won't let you do it, you could've said you're too weak and somebody else would have to pull the trigger in the end, but noooooiooooo
fuck this thread, OP confirmed to be a massive faggot, sage in all fields until the thread is dead

Not sure if quickest but dying from aging is pretty op.

I’ve tried to explain it but it’s not making her happy when I say no ones called back yet. I feel her parents don’t like me and she’s stressed too.

HELICOPTER

>I always wondered, though, if you're willing to literally murder yourself and cease existing forever, why not just do so in a theoretical manner?
You're coming at this from a "I dont want to kill myself" angle. If you genuinely want to die, then you just want to fucking die. What you're saying doesn't make sense because you're like "if i was sad i'd make myself happy!" but if you're suicidal the thought process is more like "i need to find a way out of this mental hell and the only way to do it is to cease all brain function." There is no reason a suicidal person would want to do anything worthwhile with the rest of their life. They don't think that it's ever going to get better, and wouldn't see any reason to try.

Yep I remember them days of hanging myself with my dog leash

We all been their and in the end it's just "what should I do next" instead the being suicidal. If you need to cry it out do it.

Only retarded people try to act hard and shit.

Be sad and cry about it , its alright we all cried about something a shit ton. Fuck that thot that left.
Get on tinder and fuck another thot with a better hole

Well, I can't argue with that.

She is playing you buddy, when last have you checked her phone? Long distance my ass, broseph. If you think she isn't fucking another dude (or several) then you're playing yourself. Being unemployed and SINGLE is better than having a bitch that doesn't appreciate you. Bet you that your dick hasn't been sucked for ages

I just would want to complete a bucket list then do it. Obviously no one would say yes to Suicidal bucket list, but I feel there’s shit I should do but no motivation

The thing that keeps me from suicide is the thought of fucking it up and ending up with severe brain damage like my friend who tried to hang himself after his fiance left him.

Last month, I flew out but that’s anxiety of it too, she’s pretty but thinks otherwise. Being distant sucks but I can’t help it when I got no money to move.

Same thought when someone said shotgun, don’t need to be fucking roger ebert.

Of course, nobody likes a man without money, it is literally what relationships, families, and society is built on. But fuck all those things, because there is no relationships, family, or society unless men go to work. You hold the power, not the jobs that don't want you, and certainly not your stupid fiancée. It all rests on you anyways. If you simply had a secure job your entire life, you would never see the truth about relationships, family an society. You have all the control brother

I'm sorry user. I know it doesn't mean much coming from some rando on the internet but please, please don't do it. I don't know if there's anyone in your life that cares about you (there probably is), but I care, even if I don't know you at all. I know what it's like to go through hardship too. Please just keep pushing. Push, push, push every day. Just try to keep going. There is light at the end of the tunnel, user.
Do it for your dad, your mom, your brother, sister, whoever you might have in your life. If you can't think of anyone, do it for us. As much as a lot of us troll, we truly care about our fellow autists here on Cred Forums.
Please just keep pushing user, you can do it friend.

She knows exactly how pretty she is, everyone in her life tells her she is. She knows she can find another dude easily. Please stop playing yourself

>Suicide is not the answer Cred Forumsro
I would argue that suicide is the fastest way to kill yourself.

Attached: 1570767376647.gif (400x200, 497K)

Life is not a temporary problem

This looks like a reddit thread wtf is going on?

Attached: B91CE297-0DA6-4003-9A3D-F8896CFB9DF2.jpg (670x670, 156K)