I am homeless and retarded. I only got $200. What do? I need step by step stuff to follow please

I am homeless and retarded. I only got $200. What do? I need step by step stuff to follow please.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 73K)

Buy non running car and find someone with triple A to get it towed to a walmart parking lot. Live in the car and work at the walmart. Save money, [spoiler]Live better.[/spoiler]

>buy the best alcohol you can get for 190$
>buy a knife for $10
>get drunk
>slit your wrists

oof

I don't have a driver's license...
I can't go to uni.
I never had a job.

live with relatives?

They threw me out :(

Suck dick for money

Suck dick for cash.

Use some money so you can get a gym membership. That should give you access to a shower and something to do while you look for job

By a Touhou Fumo. The real ones can sell pretty high but some other degenerate will pay more for it I assure you. Then use the rest for a burger at McDonalds everyday until someone comes to stomp you out for your Touhou Fumo

Attached: brumo.png (50x50, 6K)

How the fuck does any of that matter? You live in the car, you don't need a license to live in it. You don't need a degree to work at Walmart. And get a fucking job.

If you're a reasonably attractive male, or a woman you can get into being a whore.

Yeah but still... no money to buy a car :(

what are you good at?

$200

Where do you live, what state or whatever?

I spent 10 years learning about business and marketing but no money to actually start any kind of startup. I'm schizoid as well so no friend, no social skill, no life at all, I just spent all those years lying down in my bed reading at my parents' house.

live in their house still if they have an attic or basement. just be sneaky and buy your own food learn their routine piss in bottles

Suck dick for the crack rocks.

I'm actually French so...

get a job

So go get raped and murdered by some Mud Slimes.

The fuck do you mean you studied marketing crap?

>send me the $200
>kill yourself

Seriously, how old is OP? And tits or GTFO.

work at mcdonalds, save money.

do you have a job?

Crash at your friends place or relatives. Start looking for work.

No actual skill, just theory. In my case a diploma would be necessary as proof, but I went audodidact mode so I'm fucked

I have literal mental problems, I'd end up in prison for killing someone

No. Never had one either

Rape a kid, go to jail, be housed and fed.

Never had friends, even online. I've spent 26 years of my life living with my parents and they are sick of seeing me rotting in my bed

Beg to your relatives that you'll change then.

If your unwilling to get a job join the military or go to prison.

When I lived on the street, I used to look for fruit trees on the streets of the city to save some money (I'm Mexican). I washed cars to get more money and explored all public parks to hide my money or valuables by burying them in the ground. With that money, you can buy things you need, what I bought was a small lamp, a kitchen knife (to cut food or because I was afraid of being raped (I'm a woman)), a cheap watch, lighters, and another things. It is also good to make friends with neighbors or merchants, because they can help you give you work, clothes or food if you need it. I bathed in public toilets so as not to stink and drive people away.

When I lived on the street, I studied at the university, now I am a psychologist.

I advise you this.

Tits or get raped frog.

you need to find a housing development most of the are finished and waiting for someone to move in to them the have power and running water just leave by the time the Mexicans arrive on the morning or your be trust-passed

>psychologist
>woman
>homeless
GET FUCKED LYING CUNT

See

Yet you have either a computer or a phone to access the internet.

Who’s paying for that..?

>GET FUCKED LYING CUNT

And don't forget mexican. I am a clinical psychologist.

I second whoever said military or prison

>have literal mental problems

The fuck does that even mean?! Literal mental problems??

Learn English motherfucker and how to speak non-millennial THEN maybe you could get a job.

Grab a train to Germany... you can come live with me. You will be my personal slave, in return i will provide for you and feed you.

he means he has been diagnosed properly by a doctor most likely. some people self diagnose.

Have you not been to Paris? Plenty of crazy homeless people on the streets of Paris. Go join them.

Thanks for your input. I guess you also had to buy menstrual pads, toothpaste, etc.

As I said I can't go to uni here.

Do you guys think it'd be a good idea to invest those $200 in a suit? I literally have no clothes, only a pair of jeans and a few pajama shirts. Then starve/steal until i get a job.

Free wifi

Attached: 1580191880247.jpg (562x800, 121K)

I've been diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder and NPD. I'm extremely perfectionist and can't make decisions unless I know I won't fail, which led me to constant inactivity, which led me to being no one.

Si esto es cierto, te admiro, extraña.

Do you still have medicine?

A veces estar en la calle es mejor que la casa, pero yo no estoy orgullosa de lo que hice, vi muchas cosas culeras.

>can't make decisions unless I know I won't fail
>which led me to being no one.
Can you not see that the result of your logic is therefore a foregone conclusion: failure? You are not making the most correct decision. You are making an incorrect decision by neglecting to act.

Where are you in France. I was hoping you'd be in the United States, it would be nice to have someone to make plans with to make something for ourselves.

I know, that's why it's a disorder. I can't help it. Believe me I wish I could change

De qué estado eres? Me intriga o me da curiosidad por lo que pasaste

Paris. Never had friends so I'm not sure how it'd turn out

Live with me. Pay rent with your boi pucci

Shut up Clark

>Do you guys think it'd be a good idea to invest those $200 in a suit?
No
>install tor browser
>buy bitcoin
>order drugs to an adress you can camp in front of to your name
>wait for mailmen
>ask if he has a packet for you
>hell ask for passport, show him
>sell drugs at street price

Go somewhere with less homeless
Never got why homless go to big citys when they could just live in a tent countryside

Tf are you foing on Cred Forums ?

>why homless go to big citys when they could just live in a tent countryside
Because tumbleweeds and rocks don't hand out donations which can be exchanged for booze at the corner store you egregious goddamn simpleton.

Finally someone fucking said it.
I hate to say this but the military IS the way out for people like you. Try to get into a good branch that will teach you skills, like in the Navy—as opposed to the Marines where you’ll likely just learn to kill shit rather than something you can use in the pedestrian world.
Honestly, if my parents were about to kick me out, I’d immediately go to a recruiting office. As much as I hate using the military as some last resort, it fucking beats sleeping under a damn bridge or in a fucking car while I slave away for min wage. Gtfo.

You need to spend effectively and pick a good location.

Set up behind grocery store with bathroom access. Steal TP, soap, water, shit, piss, brush teeth, comb hair.

Buy a tent. 60 [you want foot room, and ability to sit up]
Buy a mummy sleeping bag. [40]
Buy a tarp, bungee straps [20] if it storms/rains you protected.
Buy a battery powered lantern [20]/recharge phone at a Burger King or something.
Find cardboard/foam/yoga mat for free to insulate your body heat from the ground.
A good open dirt and rocky area is nice for long term, less bugs compared to forest.
Cheap bread, canned stuff that keeps, don't rely on a fire to cook anything.
Apply for a job on phone, public wifi. Get as much free shit as possible, namely food. Lie about reliable transportation, if employers catch a whiff of you walking to work they will drop you for someone that does have a car. Say you get dropped off by a friend who works close by to save money. Oh yeah, don't get spooked by raccoons, ducks, or rabbits if they rub against your tent at night. Keep the light off when possible, keep food sealed, stay quiet. Keep the light off when you pee at night. You do not want the dogs to find you, people make sport of this shit. They find you trespassing, take all your shit at gun point, and force you somewhere else assuming your not shot or attacked by dogs. Painter's plastic and tape work as a tarp too. Anything for family on your end, but absolute betrayal from them when your usefulness is at an end. Family first is literally the most manipulative bullshit ever, the sooner you leave that hell the sooner you can be free.

Attached: 1575782461358.jpg (828x578, 446K)

I'd rather die. It's over

Well die then before my tax dollars end up paying for you.
You waste of space that refuses to improve.

i don't know know eu laws very well, but i assume this should work...

write a note saying "i have a bomb, give me the money"
take the money and go sit on the curb across the street and wait for the police
they will get you the help you need

Attached: 1095256156974.jpg (420x315, 60K)

I dont have much advice but get a gym membership with that money, gives you a place to shave, shower, change, workout,

I'm French don't worry.

New request: how can I kill myself as painlessly as possible with only about $200?

Attached: 1563435313503.jpg (640x1136, 122K)

step 1. go to police station. ask for homeless shelter.
step 2. STOP BEING A FUCKING FAGGOT and go ask the police for the homeless shelter. they are trying to keep the peace, and you passing out and getting robbed in public does neither of those things.
step 3. as you start to whine and bitch that you cant do ether of those things, know that if you dont. your going to lay down in the street and just wait for death to take you. stop being a lousy bitch and just go in. if you cant do step 1. you are never going to get any further then this. this is where you are. get started, or fucking die. you do not have a choice.
step 4. talk to a councillor. tell them EVERYTHING. hold nothing back. you need training for a simple job that can pay you.

5. when they are done holding your hand. you work at that job and learn what you can. every time you say "i cant do this" follow that up with "i guess ill just go drown myself" and if you dont ACTUALLY go drown yourself...well. i guess you CAN do it.

6. hang on to said money buy what you need and only what you need. clothing to get a job, cup of coffee. when you get the first check for an amount over 300 bucks. you spend that on a car (van or station wagon, if it barely runs thats fine.) ask around for find someone who will let you park on their land to sleep.

7thru the rest of your life. every waking min. should be spent trying to earn your way. fail at that, and you have to repeat step 1.

make money. over 100 bucks. you can eat for a week. over 1000 bucks. you can buy some clothes. live within the means you have. dont ask for hand outs.

no one cares where you are or what you are like.
nothing really matters.
that said. go to work. you can sleep when your rich.

forgot to mention to take it to a bank or store or something...
get!

shit you don't need money to do that just jump in front of a train or jump off a building and you'll be all set and you won't feel much pain

Do you have Discord or Kik? I visit Paris pretty often.

Thank you. I decided I'll kill myself

Right

What's yours? I can make a Discord

>how can I kill myself as painlessly as possible with only about $200?
Handle of cheap vodka
~$12 American
Sip it until you feel hammered as fuck. Then, pour the rest inside your asshole. You will feel blasted then pass out and die as your body has no mechanism to vomit alcohol poisoning from the lower intestine.

subscribe to a cheap 24 hr gym, showers and somewhere to sleep
apply to jobs like hell walk into a store, ask for the manager and ask if they're hiring

I have kik (MNTLK), skype (user--6), & discord (Devour#6699).

It'll be nice to hear from you.

If you're a cute boy that's willing to be gay you could live with me.

I hope you're just lonely and not creepy

Lonely yes, creepy, who knows, creeps don't know they're creeps. I've helped guys in bad situations before and I haven't had any restraining orders filed, so I'd assume I haven't done anything wrong.

Is this about working under someone? I fucking hate taking it up the ass by someone in charge too but an easy job (even if you don't get paid shit, mostly all you spend on is food) and tent life is not all that horrific. After a few months, living in a running car is next and at least secure with no bugs. Hustle to a living wage and then apartment/RV. Shit sucks but it's not as bad as death. You want to just slip into a noose while you're drunk and stare at the clouds as your soul enters the afterlife but every part of your body screams: "WHY, WHY, WHY!? Can't I at least suffer in poverty trying to improve life or die trying?" I saw a glimpse of the other side, it's eternal darkness and you're aware the entire time. Imagine being locked in a pitch black room forever with no way to die or sleep. Just endless black and the thoughts that you had in life, forever. The worst part is you hear OTHER things, but can't speak. You can move, but it's like being on a treadmill. You can't feel pain, touch, taste, or smell. But you can think and feel emotion. Personally, I prefer pain to eternal FEAR.

Attached: 1576417500896.jpg (985x865, 190K)