How many people does Cred Forums hope are killed by the Coronavirus? A billion would be a good start in my opinion

How many people does Cred Forums hope are killed by the Coronavirus? A billion would be a good start in my opinion.

Attached: 1573107398485.jpg (640x640, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol get a job

NPC

a billion or 2 would be great

At least 9 billion minus my girlfriend would be dope. That way she would have to force herself to receive sexual pleasure from feral dogs and I could watch while she did it.
Cash money.

If it killed off everyone (myself included) I wouldn't care

>8787
Cuckpilled and beastpilled.

Attached: 1571551052635.jpg (424x356, 8K)

You’re the npc because you don’t have a job. You have zero independence other than these little toxic internet moments you have in mommy’s basement. I could buy half the steam catalog right now and then still have some left for vacation. Sounds pretty playable to me

Cool story, wagie

Attached: 1577798850086.jpg (1200x950, 400K)

>buying anything on steam ever
Imagine being a cuck and just like.... being cook with being a total fucking failure.

See that argument makes no sense because I could become a neet too if I wanted. I just like having money. You on the other hand could never be a wagie unless you accept that on some level your problem with humanity begins with yourself.

corona chan owo

>imagine being okay with being a total fucking loser
Per hour pay, monthly, and yearly pay, now wagecuck. Make me love you.

Here comes the knot òwó

It would be so surreal and actually awesome if there was some virus that spread rapidly around the world killing millions of people.

But yeah that ain't gonna happen ever and this pussy ass coronavirus will be forgotten about within a month.

fill my lungs

>2edgy4skool

Attached: 762.jpg (300x450, 23K)

I get money from the taxes you pay :)

ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━゚.*・。゚ᵕ꒳ᵕ~

I hope it becomes a global epidemic with no cure, just those with resistance. Send us back to the fucking unga bunga ages plz. Fuck this place

You already do bb because you know I go where I want and talk with whoever I want, and while I think humanity is cruel I’m not deluded enough to think that wishing death upon thousands of people has anything to do with them instead of the number one enemy: yourself

Attached: 1580074276290.gif (2560x1794, 1.61M)

Would suck because I have a lung problem and I would die. I live in cali so I am pretty sure I'll catch it and then fucking suck the reapers dick here in a second. Too many Asian friends.
Kill yourself moralfag. I will bathe in your blood and guts and use your bones in my throne. Faggot.
What a fucking loser. I stood up for you too. At least I get free benefits too, lol. Should still kill yourself though.

I saw no pay numbers so I didnt read anything you said. Maybe next time when someone asks you question, stop being a huge fucking should-be-abortion and answer the fucking question.

Not only did you waste my time, but you wasted your time. Die in a fire.

Hahaha oh bb. I wish someone would just be very nice to you in the near future. Maybe for no reason at all!

>I will bathe in your blood and guts and use your bones in my throne.
You'll eat what your mother made for dinner and you'll like it, Mister. Do you need a time out??

Attached: 1499639279_preview_D5EFCD82C81242294613344391168_37fc75f5b54.4.6.jpg (200x200, 10K)

thanks, i hope so too x3
I love you, user! Give love when someone gives hate! Best user on Cred Forums.

A billion or two between China and India would be a good start.

Please NNNNOOOOO
I HAD MY TIMEOUT I CANT GO BACK NOOOOO

Attached: (You).jpg (340x389, 19K)

ooo ha ha ha, you must be some kind of evil guy, what? ha ha ha, a right rebel, with an evil pepe drawing and all!
Gosh, you must be all tough and mean, ha ha ha.
I'm very impressed, young man, ha ha ha.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1549796525032.gif (28x30, 12K)

Ohhh that was below the belt line !
The crowed goes wild!!
The mad men did it again technical K.O the win goes to the NEET .
No both Opponents can fuck right off the next fight surely is on his way

Attached: 1572540814281m.jpg (864x1024, 97K)

More people die a year out of cardiac
diseases. So this epidemic is a joke
compared to the millions that die each
year from eating too much McDonalds
and not exercising enough. Also there
are more births than deaths per year so
that’s another thing to think about.

Attached: 2277429C-36F4-48F5-830C-2A57B51B5F79.png (1242x2208, 744K)

The entire population of China.
The entire population of India.
All of the middle east.
All of Africa.

So a good 4 or 5 billion would be ideal.

enough to make my rent low, my labor expensive, and leave every man ore attractive than i am dead

Are you white? If so, you're already in the top 5% of most desirable men.

here here bravo good sir

I like all this edge.

Based and red pilled.

None, we need as many acolytes as possible for the return of Apophis and the end of this iteration of the simulation.

Just 1, OP, but we all know type 2 betus will take him

I'm not even remotely trolling. If coronavirus doesn't kill the chinks off, someone else will find a way to finish the job before the end of the century. They are an actual parasite on humanity and I'll tell anyone who asks my opinion. We will never reach the stars as long as them and the poos are around. They are holding us back.

I hope very few. I'm not like you incels, this world has been good to me. I got kids I want to grow up in a happy environment. I got a stupidly high paying job ($200k+ year package). My stock index has done crazy well. At this rate I'll be retiring very comfortably in my early 50's. Thanks Jewish overlords for creating this capitalistic society

Meh, humans by the end of the century will be mostly genmodded, it will be natural born vs modified. Your brain is stuck in this era, don't talk about the end of the century if you can't comprehend what it's going to lead up to.

If the game goes on too long it will be you who is drafted to kill those chicks off.

Petrodollar is weakening and when it crumbled so does our economy, then its all out war with our biggest collectors. Have fun, start doing push ups now just in case.

Some people were born fat and ugly user, it's not their fault they want other people to suffer as they do.

>then its all out war with our biggest collectors
Won't happen, you sound 12. Go to bed, you have school tomorrow.

Lol, do some googling friend.

This the way CRISPR is going and moving so fn fast, I wouldn't doubt if more and more rich people don't genetically modify their kids by 2030s let alone end of the century. This guy gets it.

When I get the Coronavirus, I'm going to find where you live and barf on your family

If we have a world war, the end of the world will happen. To think it won't is pure retardation. Again, it's late, go to bed.

Already is, Russia is going to modify embryos this later this year, China already has. VC's in svalley are dumping money into genetic engineering, google's been doing it for almost a decade. Genetic revolution bout to pop the fuck off boys. People will be more diverse than ever before because it will be a choice, not a dice roll.

yes it is. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 24. I had friends tell me I was going to be the 40 year old virgin and tell me what a loser I was. I was never spiteful against others though. The difference is if you internalize or externalize things. Either you look within to see what's wrong or you deal with it by lashing out and not taking responsibility.

And I totally get that some people are born into this world on hard mode. They are short, ugly, low IQ, abbo, etc. But people with these disabilities still make it and still experience positive social mobility. Some have to work harder, that's all. Whether that be reading more books, going to the gym, putting themselves out there to develop their social skills, etc.

THIS

I welcome this current plague.

That's how you beat the corna virus.. and all viruses, make it so humans can't get them, or make our T cells fucking powerful af

how are they holding the world back? Chinese are huge innovators now and they both have their own space program. China will put a man on Mars before the USA. Aren't they trying for 2030?

Coronavirus will do less damage than SARS did user. Sorry, your appocolypse won't come by this. You can always restart.

We will never reach the technology to do any of the shit you're talking about if chinks and poos keep pumping out 12 babies per family.
You are delusional if you think technological progress is a guaranteed occurrence. It's only contingent on the minds behind it. And if low IQ bugmen Asians and brown poos are 95% of the world population, guess what. You're not getting technology.

bruh they are people

>to many Asian friends
Around the rice you pay the price.

Because of mutually assured destruction you simpleton?

China has never had a single idea without the help of white men. They've never had an original idea of their own.
Also, those Chinese "innovators" are 0.00000001% of China's population. The rest are literal retard peasants who eat bats and pigs.

>random Google as a search for facts
Imagine thinking you are smart when your IQ is probably less than 2

Smoke the coal, pay the toll

>We will never reach the technology
It's already progressing rapidly and there have already been babies born with modified dna...

>You are delusional
Projection, you're delusional and in denial, which is hilarious.

>low IQ bugmen Asians
Ironically have the highest IQ in the world by populous

>You're not getting technology.
Oh, I probably won't, the rich will though, then maybe the poor later this century.

You're living in a fabricated reality user, it's sad because it reminds me of a person in a padded room, but hopefully, you wake up from your nightmare and see reality for what it really is.

Nah I think Coronavirus will kill way more. It's faaaar more contagious, including during its incubation stage. SARS had like an 8% mortality and was only confined to China where they has strong organization. Coronavirus probably only has 1-2% mortality but once this shit gets to Africa, India or Bangladesh we're going to start seeing some serious numbers. These governments have shit organization and the people have poor hygiene.

Muslims actually have excellent hygiene due to ritualistic cleanliness they generally do not go through pandemics throughout history. Doesn't really apply to Bangladesh because it's even more crowded than India. Poor Hindus have horrible hygiene, rural india is fucked

Yep, that's exactly why, no idea why you'd call someone who speaks the truth a simpleton though, but cool.

You realize they already know how to kill it?

complete nonsense user. Japan was also at one point the MASTER of stealing ideas and making cheap awful shit. Once they caught up to the West in terms of technology they soon overtook and then started focusing on quality. America also went through this phase in the early years of industry growing and skillsets and institutions getting set up because it was that far behind Britain and Germany.

China is exactly the same. They're catching up now, they're starting to overtake the West in a lot of fields already. In 10-20 years they'll be technologically ahead of the West and manufacturing better quality gear and you'll be we wuzing

>chinks are people
Citation needed.

Attached: 1510975820336.webm (480x272, 966K)

Well, I blame our corporations for buying out both political parties and sending our jobs to China. They will be the economic powerhouse later this decade because of it. Pretty sure a lot of CEO's and powerful people are white, so you're not wrong.

Good point, as far as first world countries though, I think we'll be OK. How do you know this is more contagious than SARS?

fuckin mulatto my dude :(

>grouping an entire race of people, literally billions of people
People that group instead of seeing individualism are low IQ and lazy.

Just you.

early studies have come out on the R0 already. It's somewhere in the 2's. SARS i think was less contagious than the seasonal flu. Coronavirus is twice as contagious as seasonal flu.

R0 of a disease is the factor of how contagious it is, all diseases are given an R0

Not to mention the economic power they will have thanks to our people selling each other out. We don't have nationalism or patriotism anymore, it's everyone for themselves. The right is so individualist, they'd destroy the US before giving their fellow countryman healthcare lol.

Dire times for the west indeed, unless we change shit up and become patriotic again.

They're not individuals though. They're some weird Borg-like hivemind. I'm 100% convinced we are not the same species. All we need to do is find the queen mother, kill her, and every chink on earth will just collapse to the ground.

Attached: 1510977628902.webm (480x270, 1.42M)

I understand your hate and how limitless it is user, I understand the baffling depths of human ignorance, I understand the harm we cause to eachother and how meaningless it is, I understand the vile depths of avarice our societies have taken us too. user humans are nothing but a flawed blank slate with potential for evil or good but those in power are corrupted and only choose to only use their power for evil. But user humans are all we'll ever be no matter the good or bad we choose to inflict on the world me you and every hatefilled user in this thread myself included. There is no greater purpose, there is no justification for it all but nonetheless after how many years we've been on this planet after how many tens of thousands of years we've defiled nature for our own personal gain and the limitless amount of pointless deaths we've caused. Here we are user The same as ever nothing will ever change humans will always be humans a blank slate shaped and molded by themselves and the circumstances around them. There is no right answer there is no purpose but you choose to make yourself suffer hate when the end could very well be in sight. Just accept it user it's okay if you're scared.

Be careful what you say about china bro, they own this board and can make people lose their jobs now. Just sayin.

larp/10 so much edge you could shave your neckbeard

That's why they banned VPNs

You only say that because you don’t realize their history. They were bombarded by imperialists on all sides for a long time and that caused a very long and arduous civil war. So when they finally got their shit together, they were determined to keep it locked down by any means, including cultural warfare. You’re just ignorant lol

Well that's pretty interesting, looks like shit might pop off a little then. I've already invested in 3 companies currently working on the vaccine, gotta play the market at all times my dude.

really? how?

In our modern times, immigration has unironically destroyed the West, but not in the way Cred Forums believes (they're extremely low IQ). Immigration has allowed billionaires and corporate interests to turn immigration into a political football and allow neoliberals and neocons take control over our governments and htey don't have our best interests. We have completely surrendered our sovereignty to financial institutions and trans-nationals. They have no loyalty to these countries or its people.

This is why Europeans used to ban Usury, and it's why its banned in Islam. Ancient people also knew of the risks of allowing financiers to get too big.

don't bother, unless you have insider information you're not going to get in early on these companies.

Just get a stock index like I did and let it snowball

And why exactly would she have to do that?

gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

I've doubled my input so far, I put in 10k

How do I get a stock index?

look up vanguard

How do we correct this, and agree pol and the ethnostatists are low IQ. Not looking for a utopian pipedream, but a real solution.

Can they make you $11k in a few days?

Chinks have been collectivists for over 2K years. Blame Confucius. He created a philosophy where the State is supreme, communities are subordinate to the State, families are subordinate to the community, and individuals are at the absolute bottom and have no worth except as cogs in the machine.

I don't give even a single fuck about their history. There is no connection at all between imperialism and polluting their cities, eating dogs, and making escalators that can't go 10 minutes with mincing someone alive.
Imagine unironically defending subhumans.

Uhhh UK 1800s would like a word with you user, so would the 1950s US

im not sure really. solution would be to stop immigration so people can focus on internal issues and get big money out of politics. people are so hysterical about non-whites in the usa they will let a guy like trump be president, who isn't even going to fix it for them

So were fd then

All of them inc me

I fucked ur mom

British and Americans don't walk past dead children lying in the street for 4 hours, so I have no clue what argument you are trying to make.

pff kids have been killed by europeans for centuries, not every single asian to ever exist would just walk past a dead child, that's retarded. Your absolutism shows your low ass IQ user.

idk man, china has a lot of fucking people and its not like theirs never been a British serial killer/child-rapist

the industrial nature of those eras left brittan much like china is today

This is your brain on leftist indoctrination.

>durr European imperialism was bad
White adventurism and colonizing spirit is what gave third world shitholes civilization. It was the best thing that ever happened to them.
White people are the reason for everything good that has ever happened to the human race. Every single major invention, technological innovation, philosophical idea, or work of art worth any merit was created by white people. If white people disappeared off the face of the earth, the world would devolve into chaos and anarchy in about 45 minutes. We are the only glue holding this shit together and it would collapse without us. Once we become the minority, it is game over for humanity.

Fuck this board. Stick to your trap and BBC threads. Politics is out of your depths.

Are you fucking retarded? This is exactly why OP posited a hypothetical high number. He wasn't asking random retard you how small an impact it's actually having at this moment.

cull all of the old people

Attached: HAHAHA'.png (121x83, 19K)

current trend is towards losing sovereignty entirely to trans-nationals and financiers.

I got a job with one of them I'm basically treated as a citizen of their company.

could have done this without exploitation. Don't give me this bullshit about the noble colonialist. It utterly ruined large swathes of the world. India and South America were completely looted of their riches. Colonialism was extremely destructive and the fact they became modern afterwards was incidental, not the intention.

Well if your government played mind games on you and told you to do wacko shit like kill your teachers in school let’s see how well you would turn out lol

Once again the racist hides behind a fake message of intellectualism to demonstrate his views, but when called out, “he didn’t give a shit” anyway. How typical.

I’m not saying that we should submit to their regime or validate any of that foul cultural behavior, but calling them subhuman just means that you’re afraid because their raw ugliness matches your own

Maybe if it appeared in some 3rd world shithole like the US where people dont have healthcare, sure. But not in based China

>This is your brain on leftist indoctrination.
LMAO more low IQ absolutism. Your divided and conquered conditioning is showing dumbfuck.

>Fuck this board. Stick to your trap and BBC threads. Politics is out of your depths.
Good go back to your cancer containment board and stop metastasizing here, we made pol for low IQ retards like you gtfo newfag.

only half?

he's some pol posting cuckold for sure. I bet at the same time he detests muslim controlled Iberia despite that they turned it into the most prosperous and advanced part of Europe. Meanwhile the Nords were raping and pillaging the coasts and estuaries and Charlemagne was exterminating the native pagan Germans. but oh noooo they were based and redpilled lol

let me guess, you masturbate to interracial porn and hate yourself for it?

>Fuck this board. Stick to your trap and BBC threads. Politics is out of your depths.
Spoken like a 12-year-old who just found out what Cred Forums is and went to Cred Forums instead of fucking pol. Holy shit dude, I feel bad af for your parents. Stay in school and get off the fucking internet.

To add to that I feel like most of the great strength of English/western civilization was just the fact that they got conquered by a very militarized group (the Romans) and then when the Romans left they decided to emulate them while the Other Half of the Roman Empire (middle east) had begun fighting over holy land in their now infinite war. They were just in the right place to seize the gap. It dosent have a huge amount to do with “muh beautiful whit iq” shit that gets paraded around. Nobody knows history

Blame the world for these nasty fucks having no conception of hygiene. They eat fucking anything cause they fucked their homeland. Their traditional medicine is a joke too. You are about as smart as they are environmentally friendly. Claming ignorance for someone else when you cant fathom your own life.

Pretty sure his parents are pieces of shit and indoctrinated him to be like this, that's how it usually goes. I feel more bad for him.

Attached: 1577224811614.jpg (677x680, 57K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA racistfag BTFO lmaooo what a fucking little bitch.

That made my night.

Attached: 1579143616617.jpg (750x746, 47K)

Some of that to be sure. But the Near East was demolished by the Mongols and then Tamerlane between 1200's and 1400's, and then the Silk Road went terminal in the 1600's. It wasn't until this moment that the West overtook the Near East.

The world is balancing out right now

would it be wrong to hope the coronavirus kills people like him? That's the only people I would "like" to die from it...

LOL no. They're a fucking hive mind alright, but there is no queen. Just a figurehead. Take down the figurehead, and another will simply be put up in his place. They've all bought into a nationalistic ideology that's bigger than any one leader.

The only way to take down a hive mind like that is to cultivate a sense of individuality within a culturally Chinese society outside of the mainland, then export those ideas to China proper. And THAT's why China is cracking down so hard in Hong Kong, and why they are scared shitless of TAIWAN gaining influence.

Not wrong, the world would be a way better place

Attached: 1506056719038.jpg (488x410, 44K)

pfft theyre not scared of hk or taiwan, they're fearing they wont be able to absorb them as planned

How's that armchair treating you there?

Shh it was good

He knows the Chinese must be subjugated with consumerism, like everyone else.

not scared from a military or even soft-power perspective, but scared of those pesky "western" ideas about democracy and individuals having worth.

I'm a chink myself. No armchairs. Only the cold hard seat at the desk my tiger parents chained me to...

democracy isn't that valued in the East. You're either falling for media memes or projecting your western attitudes.

The East has an entirely different perspective on what constitutes a good government. Things like nepotism, corruption and democratic values are way less on the radar. They care about perception of strength and order more.

Man I feel bad for you. I thought even having white parents was bad

All the Chinese need is a good generation of SoundCloud rappers that smoke weed and act like dbags to destabilize their whole cultural economy. If it can work for the western world, it can
Work for them.

It’s a pretty funny idea thinking about how all the people in charge would react to it once they realized it would simply not go away.

I've had a mild fever and severe cough with horrible shit coming up(black and green, running like snot, makes me throw up with the taste but really hard to bring up) for the past week and a half and so has my brother. We're in Scotland, i heard it was here. Should i be worried? The fevers died after the first week but the cough got worse. Is this just a typical flu? I've never had a flu i don't think just a fever a few times in my life.

Agreed

Even if it's not the corona virus, is this normal? Should i go to the doctor? I've spent the last 30 min in coughing fits every ten seconds and throwing up.

It's increasingly valued in HK and Taiwan. Maybe not quite as much as the West, but enough to raise alarm bells in Beijing. For years, the Communists have been telling the West and their own people that democracy simply can't work within a Chinese cultural framework. Yet Taiwan continues to make it work, and their society becomes more free every year.

The Chinese gov't can shut down access to anything like that. It would have to be something truly viral that even the Great Fiirewall can't keep up with.

>China has never had a single idea without the help of white men

China invented gunpowder you dumb cunt. You sit on your computer all day, probably never went to university, thinking that you can take pride from the achievements of anyone else because you grouped them along with you as "white men". The reality is you're a dumb cunt who will never do anything in life, a fucking rice farmer in southern mongolia contributes more to humanity than your incel ass

If it was in india and not china, I'd agree with you, frognigger

Attached: 0000.jpg (621x414, 23K)

>Meanwhile I'm over here wanting to lick someone with the virus

Attached: poolepatrol~.png (620x845, 647K)

it's not lethal enough for that.

>White adventurism and colonizing spirit is what gave third world shitholes civilization. It was the best thing that ever happened to them.

Ye bet they loved all the genocide and slavery

>White people are the reason for everything good that has ever happened to the human race. Every single major invention, technological innovation, philosophical idea, or work of art worth any merit was created by white people. If white people disappeared off the face of the earth, the world would devolve into chaos and anarchy in about 45 minutes. We are the only glue holding this shit together and it would collapse without us. Once we become the minority, it is game over for humanity

There is no such thing as a homogenous mass called "white people" you dumb uneducated cunt. Even if you mean Europeans by "white people", this is objectively wrong

Attached: leopold-CongoleseChildren-AmputatedHands.jpg (760x441, 69K)

sorry for making you cry sincerely.

i think you're over thinking the facts. life was going straight up all fine before spanish crusade

>NOOOOOOOOO. YOU CAN'T HOPE FOR MOST OF MANKIND TO DIE!!! HOW DARE YOU? THINK OF MY JEWISH BOSS OR MY WIFE'S SON!

Attached: 1579194327612.png (785x1000, 266K)

>Be edgy incel
>Watch Gore videos regularly because I'm hardcore
>Hear about new virus that's bad
>Post on Vietnamese virgin support forum saying I hope it kills billions of people because I'm hardcore
>Never exercise, eat like shit, and never go outside because I'm hardcore
>See Chinese woman with her son at GameStop coughing
>Heh heh heh this'll show those people in my town (because I'm hardcore)
>Start this thread
>Die 2 weeks later from the Corona virus due to lack of immune system strength because I'm hardcore