How do I get more feminine?

How do I get more feminine?
should i eat a lot of soy? because i do

Attached: 1573076558582.jpg (1024x651, 63K)

Suicide might be your best option

Soy won't do jack shit to make you more feminine. It's just pseudoscientific bullshit spread by conspiracy nutcases.

If you wanna get more feminine, look into getting HRT.

because you love men and only men and you want everyone to be men instead of girls? ok you homo

You pretending to be a woman doesn't make you one faggot. Go join the 40%.

i was born a girl but i look like a boy so i just want to get more feminine in some natural way

Fpbp

I guess try makeup then?

You know the rules faggot.

SS + GOMAD but leave out the upper body lifts.

The soy quip just comes from the idea that it's insufficient nutrition to not eat any kind of meat. The real thought on it doesn't have to do with masculinity specifically.

Ok so since you are a girl... Drink semen. not even kidding, look it up, it does something.

If you are in texas I can help you out.
Ok that last part is not serious but do the drinking of the coom

Second this. SS+GOMAD definitely works.

Tits or gtfo. Fucking newfags

kys faggot

wrong, soy is a source of phytoestrogens

no u. Semen is good for women orally, stay mad

this doesn't make sense

you were born with a penis, end of story

how you feel is just how you were raised, if you were abused physically or mentally you may develop different mental illness

>b-buh my normalization of mental illness

look just because something 'happens' doesn't mean is normal or it should happen, I mean some people are pedophiles, right? It's how they feel... but you can't say is normal

the only reason homosexuality gets pass is because you don't bother other people, where pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, involves 3rd party abuse who can't give consent

but make no mistake, you're just as abominable as any of them. Stop trying to normalize or legalize marriage, stop trying to mind-rape children into becoming transexual. Or this whole thing will get cancelled and we'll do things the Islam way, which is bound to happen either way thanks to open borders

Start supporting liberal political causes

need the sauce on thi s pic

Bullshit soy milk is suggested to women as a way to reduce the symptoms of menopause you fucking liar.

Then tits or gtfo

It's all about prevention tbh.
You gotta prevent yourself from becoming manly while you're still young and if you're already old, all you can really do is have a lot of plastic surgery and even then it's not a perfect solution.

HRT is also available to men and women who due to their genetics have hormonal issues

demeanor
looks
style
are you too thin? you need to work out muscles where you want your feminine curves and then aim for a body fat percentage of about 23-28% more likely closer to the 28 than 23, that is not only important for the curves, femininity but fat as a complex is one of the most important hormone regulating organs and a lack of proper fat can completely halt and ruin puberty forever, in men as well as women

being too fat can easily lead to precocious puberty which due to how puberty interacts with testosterone in men leads in a good amount of all cases to growth stunt and will keep them small

the same happens if shit tier arab mudslimes decide to inject their little prepuberty cousins with steroids so they can grow up to be strong and mighty

Stop eating, shave everything

I don't understand trannies who put incalculable money and effort into looking feminine but then refuse to lose weight

Beyond meats. Packed with estrogen and way cheaper than hrt. It will get you started, google it. Soy boys and vegans eating that shit look more fem than the average for a reason.

Trannies need psych help, not advice to further their delussion

try holding your breath under the water until you pass out: water fill fill your cheeks and make you puffer

Attached: 1572846169249.png (2500x1950, 1.57M)

Wrongly suggested. I don't know where you heard that.

If anything, eating soy increases your testosterone ratio.

The estrogen-like compounds in soy/beer/other plant foods will bind weakly to estrogen receptors, thereby not causing a response but also cockblocking actual estrogen molecules from binding to the estrogen receptors.

Less estrogen bonding to receptors = higher testosterone to estrogen ratio = more manly.

That's a complete unscientific farce propagated by unintelligent meat farmers trying to write news articles.

Let me spunk in you repeatedly.

End your life you fucking cuck