I'm not racist, but...maybe if those silly Chinamen didn't eat everything that has a tail...

I'm not racist, but...maybe if those silly Chinamen didn't eat everything that has a tail, we wouldn't have this coronavirus in the first place!

Attached: 1560635126874.jpg (734x729, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weirdasianews.com/2013/11/24/cooking-oil-sewage-big-problem-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cows have tails, chickens have tails, lambs have tails

>i'm not racist, but if niggers stopped choosing to commit crimes, then cops wouldn't shoot them!

Attached: 4chan redneck.jpg (631x700, 52K)

pigs have tails

As opposed to only eating cheeseburgers? Or wasting the offal and other parts that are perfectly edible, in a country with over a billion problems that all need food? Fuck off

when something is 13% of the population yet commits 50% of crime, that thing is going to run into a lot of trouble with the police

Fish, deer, rabbit

50% is arrested and convicted. If you pull over every black dude who cannot afford a good lawyer and assume they have a higher chance of committing a crime and convince a jury of that, you’re gonna create self fulfilling stats.

Some people eat vegetables.

>yup, niggers sure do CHOOSE to commit crimes. statistics can't be raycist! i'm just quotin statistics man!

Attached: racist.png (830x974, 106K)

I forgot the 50% only counts towards the ones who are arrested and convicted... So yeah, it could be even higher than 50%

You're saying they don't "CHOOSE" to commit the crimes and they do it by accident or something?

Eating bat on its own is not the issue. The issue is that it came from a wet market. Those places are pretty much the absolute worst when it comes to cleanliness. That bat was probably covered in the blood piss and shit of 20 different animals.Shit like corona virus is inevitable in those conditions.

Stats are convictions, not actual

Well, fuck those people who eat/produce that shit. I don't give a fuck uf it's part of the culture or not. Don't fucking eat bats!

A tiny minority

According the American school system pizza is a vegetable so I would say the majority of people eat vegetables.

Mad cow, listeria, ecoli, salmonella. Don’t eat chicken, cow, leafy greens.

But they don't do 50% of the crime. You must enjoy the chance you post that same post every day.

Per capita is the biggest excuse out there, always used by people trying to make something seem worse, but if it is used against you then you become highly salted and rage for hours.

Again Blacks do not do 50% of crime in the US, never have and never will.

oh no ebola we all gon die
oh no camel flu we all gon die
oh no coronavirus we all gon die

>shut the fuck up and take your hormones OP

Attached: 1579779170103.jpg (272x252, 8K)

knows how stats and discrimination work together
knows how to purposely misunderstand things to annoy others

you gotta realize, your fellow americans are fucking retards 4/5 are retarded after all

Attached: 1580106928586.png (1000x1000, 121K)

Eat more nigger cum from your "wife"'s pussy

>calls people retarded
>frogposts

You gotta realize something user, everyone on this board including me & you are awfully retarded for even spending our time here

Attached: 1580013294955.jpg (471x365, 38K)

True story due to the growing populace in Europe and North America, chicken breeders had to resort to steroids and other pharmaceuticals to grow chickens quickly, which results in their immune system being rekt.

Before they did this, eating raw chicken or undercooked chicken was mostly safe in Europe/North America, so with changes they had to send out a false statement that eating all raw chicken will kill you, it certainly will if you did with the forced bread chicken. However specific breeds and in Asia chicken can be eaten raw and is safe.

Also America decided to wash chicken in Chlorine... so now they are trying to eradicate the bacteria growing heavily now because the battery hens that lay eggs have also been force grown so they are passing their impurities per generation.

And people think it is top quality chicken meat they are buying, fuck that shit, just don't buy it people they will get the message sooner or later.

Not even American, your post just got rekt.

>realize
>pretends not to be american
>uses american spelling
>2020

>only knows how to greentext
>awfully retarded

Attached: American Babby.jpg (283x320, 9K)

Muricafags only knowing how to speak one language

Attached: 1580143851280.jpg (923x754, 47K)

>this mad
kek

Who here would actually eat bat?

I've eaten alligator (best meat ever), had snake recently, grilled up a frog, and the most out there thing I've eaten would probably be cougar (shittiest meat ever), bats are new territory though.

Fuck yeah gator nuggets are the shit. Whats that restaurant called that serves em as an appetizer? Papadoe

ok what animal do we eat that doesnt have a tail?

Actually thought about this for about 5 minutes.

I came up with sea cucumber.

Gorillas

weirdasianews.com/2013/11/24/cooking-oil-sewage-big-problem-china/

Dog cooked in sewer fat. Yuuuuummmmmmy

octopus

You fucking retard, there's a reason we don't eat disease ridden Street rats in the West. They use literal sewage shit as cooking oil, gtfo out of here and go die from their "delicacies" you filthy fuck

Fuck. Now I just realized crab. Feel like a faggot retard.

who's commiting is the other 50%? oh, it's 13% of white people ofc!

based alligator deliciousness confirmed

But 13% of the population don't commit 50% of the crime.

First: that statistic is about murder, and only murder.

Second, it is inaccurate to state it that way. To state it accurately, 50% of murders are committed by members of a demographic which constitutes 13% of the national population. Otherwise you're implying that every single person in that 13% is a murderer and you know full well that is not true.

Of those 13%, how many commit murders? What % of 13% actually do the murdering? Who do they murder? There is a bigger picture here and you faggots always miss it.

Attached: EEJJA0X_d.jpg (640x719, 58K)

>works of fiction onlya fool would take as fact
there's a reason this obvious horseshit doesn't appear on non-fiction websites. you are an outcast. society shuns your entitlement like the cancer it is

you know, and their retarded government wouldnt withold vital information about the whole thing... China is uncanny man..

How is that race related in any way?

>we wouldn't have this coronavirus
Who te hell is "we"? I ain't got no coronavirus cause I stay the hell out of China.

Yes, actual convictions!

Western world has something called regulations. That's why you don't get sick for eating raw-meat products.

>Not even American
You automatically don't count.

Cause everybody else knows they need to speak our language if they want anything worth having.

>cougar (shittiest meat ever)
don't eat predators, you dumb fuck.
Prey animals eat plants, therefore tastier.

Pappadeux, you illiterate half-nig.

The bottom line is fuck niggers.

this shit was brewed in a lab

Chinese. Can you read, fuckhead?

Attached: pay stupid mongolians.gif (384x270, 691K)

This guy knows

Attached: 1558713477286.gif (500x349, 906K)

>I still think this virus came from eating a bat
Wake up friend.

It's more like they eat raw fucking everything. They literally go through every day being poor, stupid, ugly trash and their lifestyle is perfectly designed to create disease. These slant eye nigger chinks walk up to piles of dog and just start eating the putrid, shit filled colons raw. They straight up bite through snakes and drink the raw blood. They fucking forage for bugs and small game and just eat it raw. And there's fuckin millions upon millions of them doing this every day.

Then when they start dying from the custom anti-human plague they just forced to mutate into reality; nobody cares and they just treat the infectious plague body like common trash and let it fester while the government ignores it.

All of Asia should be fucking excised like the tumor it is

America in charge of saving literally everyone yet again

'I have had to ask the US to save me': British dual national stuck in coronavirus-hit Wuhan will be airlifted to safety by America today after UK government abandons him

makes sense to say imho. if you lost the argument.

Jesus h Christ boy. You dumb