No rekt bread? rekt bread

no rekt bread? rekt bread.

Attached: asassinscreedfaggothood.webm (352x240, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDrLL693TLk&list=PL2lJj6T4lm24IHE4uDu0KBOBWkirjPT41&index=7&t=0s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEF4NCIfbR8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Halle_synagogue_shooting
middleeasteye.net/news/kuwaiti-woman-arrested-filming-ethiopian-employee-hanging-out-window
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go fuck yourself. Stop reposting the same faggot shit over and over, nigger.

Attached: 1579894168093.webm (320x240, 1.68M)

What

how do you not look at that mattress and just know that is where you die.

is there a deeper story here than black fag kills white fag?

Fuck what is the story?

Can anyone make a gif of this?

Attached: 1572639401370.webm (328x584, 1.95M)

This is honestly a really fucked up thing to do to a kid. Even that young they know having a black baby would be a very bad thing for them.

Also hihi

A nigger naturally.

Did he pull that knife out of his ass?

It was that german neo-nazi who tried to do a masshoting last year. Killed that woman and some dude in a kebabshop but pretty much failed his whole objective. Don't remember the name or city

How do I watch webm

Kill the fucking nigger

No one ever explains who are the men in the video. Why does the negro stab the other man? What is the story behind it? And above all, what year was this footage recorded?

Attached: 1575299947664m.jpg (1024x660, 76K)

Even at a young age they know pavement apes are sub par

Attached: rebanadas-mohosas-del-pan-49034088.jpg (800x596, 96K)

Somebody answer this!

Attached: descarga.jpg (300x168, 11K)

My vote is on him hating gays and whites

>descarga.jpg
based mejicokek

I actually feel bad for this woman...she genuinely seems like she would be the casual loving life type...

Fucking neo nazi scum..

Well, he stabbed the other guy because he is a nigger.
niggers hate humanity. Especially white humanity.
Niggers are dumb beasts who know nothing but random violence. They cannot be domesticated.

>mejicokek
Méjico isn't the only country that uses spanish.

Attached: D8GJx8nXUAEFrtA.jpg (1024x1014, 30K)

based uhhh andaluskek

>Well, he stabbed the other guy because he is a nigger.
Okay, but why was he literally dicking the other guy before stabbing him? What year was this recorded? Any information about this case?

Attached: 1575906237697.jpg (540x960, 31K)

Like violence, niggers can't help themselves when it comes to sex. Like other jungle apes, they will stick it anywhere there is a smelly hole.
Chances are this happened right after he shot his load. He was ashamed of himself for being a fag and fucking a white dude.

Attached: 933.png (534x548, 249K)

>andaluskek
Spainkek, I guess.

Time for some awesome spanish guitar tunes!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDrLL693TLk&list=PL2lJj6T4lm24IHE4uDu0KBOBWkirjPT41&index=7&t=0s

Attached: 1575907089259.png (370x312, 41K)

nice play some torito guapo

If this is true then negros are awful. I wonder if it is true that negros are overall less intelligent than whites as some people claim.

Attached: 1574960476380m.jpg (1024x626, 72K)

Rekt ≠ niggers
This is why rekt is dying. Niggers ruin literally everything.

I was talking niggers, not negros.
Negros are a mixed bag, like everyone else.
Niggers are hopeless savages to be eliminated.

hot i want this to happen to me

>torito guapo
That one is awesome but it also has to be danced and singed like this other One, one of the most famous internationally:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEF4NCIfbR8

Attached: homo.jpg-121627.jpg (800x665, 253K)

It's a based somaliswede eradicating a deranged 54 yo pedo pig who used to permaresident on soc.
>mfw ;_;

>desperate sämefagging

viva espana viva el rey viva el orden y la ley
wanna trade nudesbro?

I hate mold.
Fuck mold.

would a "neo-nazi" kill 2 germans? he was no "nazi". this was false flag operation like christchurch.

SWAHILI SWAHILI SWAHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIII FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK BAAAAAAAAASEDDD FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOU YOU FAGGGOT

Man, I remember the scene in Borat nto be a bit different.

Attached: nice try, thanks for playing.png (394x133, 5K)

fat gay white traitor couldn't have happened to someone more deserving

*brap*

its a snuff film

>samefagging this hard

Attached: antenna_installation.webm (640x480, 1.46M)

Attached: john_wick.webm (498x360, 500K)

Attached: CHOPPED.webm (400x224, 890K)

Attached: I_love_my_job.webm (1280x720, 1.18M)

fuck

Attached: brother_help_me.webm (272x480, 1.33M)

Attached: darwins_helicopter.webm (352x356, 1.89M)

Damn sand niggers

I fucking love this clip because im sure this is the way we all would have acted like

Attached: his_fate_was_sealed.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Did he really think he could make it?

What film is this from?

Attached: 22792467_1286548894782771_7216474540118810917_o.jpg (707x1024, 108K)

How did the dumb nigga even get up there?

That's real footage, baby

Attached: agent_47.webm (236x426, 1.9M)

Attached: kebab.webm (465x570, 318K)

I saw a splash at the end. Little guy made it.

Attached: pay_attention.webm (360x640, 1.91M)

Not sure he's dead. Better stab him again to be sure.

what does he shoot her with?

Noooooooo wtf

not op, but homemade semiauto gun if I remember right

Attached: lyft_driver_takes_uber.webm (640x360, 574K)

anybody got a link to this with sound?

Oh boi

Attached: IMG_20200122_145619620.jpg (4096x3072, 1.81M)

WTF?

What is the story behind this videos?

Attached: disfraz-de-vaquero-del-salvaje-oeste-para-ninos-pequenos.jpg (1750x2500, 275K)

This is the most humane way of killing someone. No torture, just one bullet in the back and a kick.

Lol'd at the filename. Must've been one of his inefficient clones, not 47 himself.
Also what a champ with that will to live, poor fucker chink.

Never ceases to amaze me how these fuckers go down so easy. I can remember, clear as day, my father telling me that the number one rule was always to go down swinging. I've told my kids the same, time and time again.

Holy fuck. Haven't seen this one before. Is it new?

btw, dude is Belgium with German papers.

no, but you are

nerve gas, every one of them

Attached: 1575960419915.webm (264x480, 1.56M)

do you have a link to a news article about it?

You got some proof?

Holy fuck, nigga, just help. Idk the story though

I sure can find it. give me a min and keep the thread alive

this thread is fucked up

Attached: 1575959976985.webm (640x352, 690K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Halle_synagogue_shooting

wow. just found they have written a wiki article. In the end it wasn't even that big of a deal. Germans are surely sensitive.

And no, even though they call him a "German" its only because his papers. his name and his facial structures clearly show where he's truely coming from.

Lel iPhone?

I don't get it

Yes and it's called stop using Apple products

Just climb up

Attached: you.jpg (327x301, 14K)

Haha, she seems fagFatFeminist Girl. Fuck her.

In the case It's allegedly a maid that got scared of getting beaten, and for some reason thought that hanging out of a window would be a good way to avoid said beating.
The amazing thing though is that she survived and walked away from that fall with minor injuries.
Nick Fury should recruit her.

wait is this the guy that fell on the fucking pole?

yep

that was unexpected
good thing he wasn't white though

Attached: hello02.png (295x266, 93K)

did he die?

im honestly amazed that he didnt die outright

Unlucky bastard

He died

They would Nazis are retareded by nature

and who's paying the bill for his rescue?

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 11K)

because they are drugged to hell if their execution is to be videotaped

Download VLC player and download the webms to play

middleeasteye.net/news/kuwaiti-woman-arrested-filming-ethiopian-employee-hanging-out-window

Attached: MexicanSexChange.webm (360x640, 1.69M)

not him kek

this again. Dude, I understand you are kind of traumatized by that. But reality is, things like this can happen to all of us as long as mud-skin exist on this planet.
learn to cope and get over it.
he's dead now and his suffering ended. So let go.

Attached: blondes_01.jpg (466x700, 50K)

you have to install wuganda v10.3 and download it and de-encrypt it and open it in windows media player

why are they crying

I think I remember the walrus was depressed for some reason, and this was him committing suicide

will someone post the nigger who got harrassed then beats up a woman and stomps on her head?

they wanted a cute doll to play momy and they got a black baby and they feel thats just not right.

I'm not traumatised, I fuckin love it. There's a guy I hate, and I used to go to bed every night and fall asleep to the same thought - Me, kidnapping him and cutting off his arms and legs, so he's just a stump, then trowing acid in his face - and leaving his armless, legless stump of a torso with his acid melted face in a baby stroller outside of a hospital so he survives, and has to spend the rest of his life like that.

Now that fantasy also consists of a trained pitbull tearing his genitals off of his quadruple amputee stump.

ok which one exactly?

Attached: blondes_03.jpg (1280x853, 191K)

>he's dead now and his suffering ended
Why would he be dead? He only had his genitals eaten.

hey please stop being a faggot

Attached: albama ni.webm (534x398, 869K)

no. newfag.

>There's a guy I hate
Who is he and what did he do to you? You can give his personal info too.

Attached: 1578587602751.png (480x648, 310K)

> totally not traumatized, kek
I can literally smell you BS

I do not think they gave him proper treatment after the incident.

Attached: 1570657984598.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

No comment

nice assist. the woman that fell lived apparently.

>There's a guy I hate
Checked. Satan confirmed.

willow

more like big guy

he was in a bus, woman got thrown on the seats, beaten then got stomped on the ground, she was bleeding a lot, I think the guy was wearing timbs

>I do not think they gave him proper treatment after the incident.
Probably not, but you can still survive having your genitals eaten raw and life with horrid pains for the rest of your life. What I am saying is that I often wonder if some of the people that appear on these threads ever survived.

For example, did this guy survive?

Did this ones survived?

And her?

Him?

Etcétera...

Attached: 20190829_155702.jpg (417x298, 135K)

lol

IF THAT'S A WOMAN, I WANNA SEE SOME FOOKIN PAPERS!

He is a German and was born there.
It's not becouse "Germans are surely sensitive" ... For America it is completely normal that people are shot on public streets and in schools and everywhere. In Germany this happens every few years

>He is a German and was born there.
He is not German, he has German papers, which makes him a paper-German. His name and his looks clearly make him some France/Belgium-faggot. Period.
These days it's so fucking easy to become "a German".

Attached: sis06.png (657x363, 329K)

I just finished the dont fuck with cats documentary on netflix and this killing is remarkably similar to how the killer in the doc murders his victim. Some people are just psychos

she doesn't seem too worried as the guy is pointing a gun in her face. pretty brave woman. at that point she was going to get killed any way. at least she didn't die like a crying little bitch,

thats siswet :D
what a perfect woman

french taxes

It was born in "Eisleben". That was close to the attack. This damn fag actually wanted to run amok in a synagogue. But didn't get in there and then randomly shot at strangers.
"These days it's so fucking easy to become "a German"." Yes that's true, unfortunately

Wheres the one with the chineese classroom

gonna make this shit my screensaver for the next five months, fuck insect people chinks

Let me guess, you are from a white working class family. Congrats on not being dead weight on the rest of us.

His skin is thick and resistant enough to handle all of those blows! Guy should recover in no time.

Look at what you climate change deniers made him do!
Greta Thunberg is right
You're all monster!

true, she died like the idiot she is

dont think there was any way out of that situation

"?? Ase wuz 'sposed tuh jes stab hims stool? oops, muh bad!"

[spoiler]he is a weak person who would kill a fag so he acted like a faggot in order to make it easy. he is a probly a nazi who has body issues.

they are drugged and go through many mock executions. one dude that got ransomed said he went through 30 or so fake executions in the span of 2 years

wtf is happening
did he just smear his shit on the other guy?

without looking this up, niggers are like sandniggers when it comes to the faggot stuff. many faggots that hate themselves for being massive faggots, take it out on their lovers. this nigger done sucked that dick too many times and snapped. had to reconcile with nigger culture the only way a nigger can.
/criminal justice reporting

I got a kid she don't see color like us.. It's a shame that these young kids do... I blame 100 percent the parents. Stupid as parents don't know how to be racist behind there kids.

Holly fuck, nice aim

>people arent born racist they becom-

nothing racist about wanting a dolly to look like you...kinda like how you look like your parents. they don't hate blacks. they wanted a white baby. die in a fire, commie.

>niggers are like sandniggers when it comes to the faggot stuff
Kek sandniggers and niggers take it up their asses just like normal faggots.

Attached: 1578813213597_2.webm (368x640, 1.94M)

you speak the truth, user, but they tend to get all stabby and explody after one too many dickings.

they have no proper perception of height.

your kids is trying to appease your communist nature. kids are like that. these kids have been taught to think for themselves and know they're being bullshitted.

Attached: vagina.jpg (646x1024, 83K)

Attached: totally a dick..jpg (320x537, 46K)

Attached: totally a vag.jpg (600x800, 42K)

Attached: the future.jpg (708x912, 495K)

Attached: based popo.webm (640x360, 1.98M)

Would he learn from that or just do it again?

>implying there's a difference
The most well behaved negroid is seconds away from a category 5 chimpout at any time. Its written into their DNA.

Attached: 1571946839979.jpg (1200x1600, 326K)

is this django 2

Attached: niggers nigging.webm (360x360, 1.89M)

Attached: idiots....webm (640x368, 823K)

Attached: girl rekt...webm (352x640, 1.62M)

Attached: how to become a nigger.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

Attached: not today.......webm (848x480, 1.63M)

Insecurity thats why they do.

Lion King.

Attached: so tired hah kidding.webm (852x480, 1.95M)

Did he pull a knife out of his ass and use it to stab the other guy?????

Good one, dude. I'd say shooters are shooting the wrong people but you're probably one of those pathetic fucks.

Dont spread false information lol this is from the planet earth documentary with david attenborough. Walrus' scale this mountain because the land beneath it is swarming with other walrus, providing little to no space to move around without being trampled to death. They migrated to this small island cuz the ice they used to live in melted. The problem is, the walrus' can get up that mountain but cannot get down, they're way too heavy, so they just plummet to their death.

A salt rifle

Nooooooooo Kobe!

Attached: self cpr.webm (640x352, 1013K)

she had on a bullet proof backpack she lived fact

Attached: skilled driver.webm (400x220, 224K)

Attached: r u idiot enough.webm (360x640, 1.06M)

Shit stabber

Attached: 1577229962356.webm (952x488, 1.94M)

they risk getting tortured if they fight back , also you sound like a douchbag trump nigger

fukin kek lol

they should put some mats down to absorb that blood, someone could slip and hurt themselves

Wow way to shoot someone in the back. What a coward.

that fall doesnt seem high enough, probably lived with major injuries lmfao

Attached: 894243_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 237K)

No evolution literally gave them different skin color and body composition but their brains aren't different - A fucking retard

was he kill?

Attached: hawt.webm (624x1110, 1.55M)

The giga nigga

jesus speaks

Attached: 1568340679406.jpg (645x773, 57K)

kill your self?

lol shopped, notice how the guy walking isnt even phased

killed a guy for less money than the gun is worth, shame

holy fuck, this monster killed a daddy

nEeDs A gOoD gUy wItH a GuN!1!

rofl

This.
ISIS is satan, there isnt an equivalent force of evil.
They need to be eradicated.
Imagine waking up, being told you're going to die, and brought out to the middle of nowhere with men who have guns.
Those men just laugh it off and bring you back, they do this monthly until you think every month you're going to die, or live, youre not sure. Then finally you think you'll just be thrown back into your cell, but today is your day.
You stand there expecting them to laugh off things, but this time around they actually bring out a tank or other weapon to kill you with.
Youd just wanna be back in your cell, you couldn't even think of home, you'd forget home.

well, it is now.

Generally speaking, people of African descent are one standard deviation below people of European descent in cognitive tests like IQ, SAT, or even something as simple as school grades. And people of European descent are one standard deviation below people of Jewish or East Asian descent. Hispanics and natives tend to fall between African and European.

Now, to be fair, each category has a specialized intelligence, and tests like IQ or SAT are an average.

Black people have better Body-Kinesthetic intelligence than any race by a huge margin, and are usually above average in Musical intelligence. They lack in Verbal-Linguistic, Logical-Mathematical, and Naturalist intelligence.

White people do reasonably well in every category, though their real strength is Naturalist and Intrapersonal intelligence.

Jews overwhelmingly specialize in Verbal-Linguistic intelligence. As an IQ measure, the average Jew would score 145 or higher in a test specifically formulated to test Verbal-Linguistic intelligence, and around 130 in Logical-Mathematical. They have minor deficits in pretty much every other category, though, and a pretty severe deficit in Body-Kinesthetic. They score sufficiently high in 2 categories for their average to be higher than white people, even though they score more poorly in pretty much every other category, especially Body-Kinesthetic and Naturalist.

Asians tend to specialize in Logical-Mathematical and Visuo-Spatial. They tend to do decently in Body-Kinesthetic and Intrapersonal as well, but they don't tend to do well in Linguistic-Verbal, Musical, Interpersonal, or Naturalistic intelligences.

It's called common sense,niggers are animalistic rabid monkeys why the fuck would you teach your kids not to stay away or not want to be around them. Unfortunately blacks have done it to themselves by acting the way they do if they don't want to be looked down upon or judged quit acting like fucking animals.

Homemade semiauto nigga used recycled brass and homemade gunpowder to make the ammo

Attached: nice butt weak punch.webm (384x480, 1.48M)

>fagfagging this hard

Halle, in germany
basically a german sperg who wanted to show that homemade weapons were viable in a right wing mass shooting
He tried shooting up a synagogue, failed because the doors were locked, and spent most of his stream calling himself a loser and a failure

nah, its boring

he isn't the getting a fucking pole up his ass

also -- i'm not trying to get my head cut off w/ a dull knife. if them bois snatched me i'd rather just get shot in the back of the head.

A GoPro.

Yea, white fag here and there is absolutely no reason to sleep with a nigger besides the big dick (which just would hurt honestly) and the cultural enrichment with HIV.

Attached: 673574647367363859789745.webm (640x466, 2M)

guy was going to snitch on the cop the cop killed him

tinnitus

why are called sucker punches, when mainly black people throw them? i feel like they should be called something else.

Since the windows messenger shut down, all Chinese are immortals.

sukkah punches?

just siblings fighting

It's not gay as long as he's not old enough to have a beard, the gayness is also removed if you're the one doing the fucking only the guy taking it up the butt is gay

Attached: No Homo.webm (700x394, 1.83M)

Can confirm, whites topping me are mostly married

I hope that didn't get infected, easy to be a tough guy when it comes to pain, but having to deal with a festering wound that just wont quite heal right is something else entirely

more like this

that's islamophobic you biggot

your heavy weights didn't prepare you for this, right idiot? Buahhahahah enjoy your butthurt.

Attached: 333334444111.jpg (849x791, 67K)

I didn't say that it was a bad thing
>tfw no cute arab boy to dress up in cute clothes and cuddle with. No Homo

>douchbag
you sound like a moron

It's only a phobia if it is actually an irrational fear.
Cowards fear truth.

You are racist
>nothing racist about wanting a dolly to look like you
It DOES look like them. The ONLY difference is skin color. When you are judging someone based on skin color that is the fucking definition of racism.

Think I'm wrong?
Name ONE way that doll doesn't look like them other than 'skin color'.

RIP Kobe

If it were a dolly with blue and green stripes, would it still look like them?
The only difference is skin color

mfw I know that image *shivers*

tell me about that image?

That's someone's fetish...

shes a midget camwhore

Top Gun. Ice Man was into Cosplay.

Was waiting for the car to catch fire due to bullet dmg... GTA has spoiled me...

Didn't deliver :(

That just sounds like heterosexuality with extra steps.

WOW he fucking lived after that impact.... fuck

I wish more people understood this.
It isnt racist to point out factual differences in races.

Welcome to the Christian crusades, you ignorant nigger.

Attached: Never hold in a sneeze.webm (640x360, 1.84M)

That nigger would rape your dad, pussy.

make your own content then nigger

Last time the Nazis got Germany fucking wrecked

Are there humans who are blue with green stripes?
The point is that all humans are the same regardless of their skin color. There are no humans who are blue or green. You can not relate to something non-exsistant.
The girls have (or at least SHOULD have) friends who are black. Those friends are the same as them. They should identfy with those friends as fellow humans, they should not feel like this is something they cant relate to.

Like, if they had been given a white doll but it had brown hair, would this response be appropriate because the doll isnt a perfect clone of them? Fucking of course not.
Its still an analog for you; just like this doll would be, if you werent racist.

Attached: 1579617553363.webm (220x400, 1.97M)

Attached: 1579617766318.webm (344x330, 1.38M)

Attached: 1579630284880.webm (480x480, 1.28M)

Wish that was me

Attached: 1579643773252.webm (380x209, 1.83M)

Attached: 1579722534702.webm (640x360, 1.16M)

Attached: 1579729598688.webm (222x400, 577K)

That was badass

What is the story behind this?

Anyone got the full video of a nigress getting beaten and peed over, and then hanged inside a dorm with a Confederate flag?

Attached: 20200128_152806.png (521x391, 81K)

Attached: heart almost popped.webm (480x480, 1008K)

Attached: 1579717371742.webm (270x480, 1.29M)

Attached: 1579632605416.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

Please tell me the story behind this. It makes my hero complex kick in and I want to feed her all the eggs

damn it, user! this is rekt! not ylyl!

Attached: 1515096594984.jpg (600x598, 41K)

abusive drug dealer boyfriend

So blacks are fighters/barbarians, whites are druids, jews are bards/rogues, and asians are wizards.

Attached: 1579718195224.webm (326x180, 772K)

Attached: 1579623372132.webm (640x480, 1.64M)

Attached: 1579897344369.webm (569x320, 1.92M)

YEAH I KNO RITE

Attached: 1579900834687.webm (368x640, 1.11M)

Attached: 1580068072383.webm (1280x720, 843K)

Attached: 1566383610685.gif (250x200, 1.51M)

It's not gay if you beat and stab him first.

You rant makes no sense, as he already had the knife with him. Should think things out before posting, that was rather embarrassing.

she's got a dick on her heart

Yes

Attached: 1579575871133.webm (640x640, 1.12M)

Kongo Bongo?
NigNog Click Clock?
Black Crack?
Coon Boom?
13percent repent?

Attached: 1580068013882.webm (368x640, 1.32M)

I give you permission to kill me if I ever end up like this, whats the fuckin point

Attached: 1580148213303.webm (728x400, 328K)

Attached: 1579619921494.webm (272x480, 1.9M)

Based but trashy and gross

Attached: 1580158457499.webm (400x220, 1.29M)

Attached: 1580158585117.webm (720x480, 1.48M)

Why do Muslims always do this shit to gays? Never understood their hatred of homosexuality.

Good, fuck him.

This makes me so fucking hard. Is there any source.

Attached: 470.png (266x273, 131K)

Attached: 1580182388380.webm (711x400, 1.96M)

>Mom! Gib me da tendies reeeee

The unexpected downside to having 6 wives.

Attached: 1580188241812.webm (640x480, 1.02M)

Dunno. The Arabic writing just says "sentence for homosexuality". Doesn't go into much more detail.

Attached: 1579720904428.webm (512x640, 1.44M)

oh good, they got him started on oxygen.

I just want to know why she's allowing this

Attached: stalin luv.jpg (640x626, 73K)

Attached: 1579643764671.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

You really believe everyone grows up in a multicultural environment? Poor people maybe
Europe is a white place, and these girls look like they are from the north of england, or ireland
saying they SHOULD have black friends, is like saying chinese children SHOULD have white friends
Living with foreign races is only pushed onto white societies, and presented as a virtue, while racial identity among non whites is praised, and colonialism is condemned as a universal evil
You're just as bad as the people you hate

Attached: 1579730797654.webm (700x358, 1.5M)

How many bullets did he have lol

Yeah, used the visual translation app to translate it, too. Just seems a lot of videos come out of Muslim countries of gays being mass executed, tossed off buildings, etc. Why do they fear homos so much?

Attached: 1579895140912.webm (480x360, 1007K)

Attached: 1566417875973.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Nigger

with the right treatment and aftercare that would heal fine, and be a badass scar.

Attached: 1580158658316.webm (490x360, 1.96M)

Have no idea. Just a repulsive violent death cult. Islam is trash.

Attached: 1580179614707.webm (216x394, 1.93M)

repression

Nobody anywhere should have friends based on color. That's racist. If you have friends with anyone it should be because you get along. Idiot.

He died on the way to the hospital.

A lot of whites died during sept 11th, not nearly enough though.

Them call some decent titties doe.

Attached: 1580182492851.webm (426x426, 1.59M)

who knew wayne knight could pack such a punch

I can help you. Please reply to this post with your credit card number. And the numbers on the back please.

Attached: 1579783506117.webm (640x360, 1.91M)

Attached: 1579785929401.webm (460x612, 1.98M)

It feels better when their vaginal walls/asshole are convulsing around your cock.

Attached: 1579787727791.webm (292x362, 1.97M)

Attached: 1579900008837.webm (320x180, 1.42M)

Keked so hard after the metal gear shit

Attached: 1579791093712.webm (208x320, 1.92M)

Attached: 1579900068203.webm (480x272, 1.24M)

Attached: Screenshot_20200128-214755_Omnichan.jpg (1129x1184, 682K)

Attached: 1579793888721.webm (444x784, 1.7M)

Attached: 1579796781372.webm (640x360, 1.65M)

smh, whites....

Sad part is that if that person is an employee then they are probably gonna get fired.

Attached: 1578197500197.png (500x376, 338K)

Story?

Attached: 1579810031444.webm (640x360, 1.21M)

Attached: 1579784100798.webm (400x384, 1.95M)

Attached: 1579784729056.webm (480x360, 1.32M)