Do you know anybody that smoke weed all day every day? What kind of people are they?

Do you know anybody that smoke weed all day every day? What kind of people are they?

Attached: new-research-says-cannabis-can-treat-tourette-syndrome.jpg (2400x1500, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfRzi7gjqJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly
Lazy
Stupid
Unemployed

Yes. Really fucking shitty. People who smoke all day everyday usually have nothing on their mind then the next joint or pipe they're gonna smoke or maybe what their next meal is going to be. On top of that many have been thiefs or shitty in other criminal ways so people with that mindset can go fuck themself. Have no issues with people smoking otherwise, but all day everyday smokers need to be lynched.

I used to. They were left wing morons most of them didn't own a car or have a license almost half of them had children out of wedlock and complained about it like 5 out of 9 worked in education and all of them had che guevara posters.

Basically failures.

this. but also paranoid and suspicous

This, plus easy to fall for conspiracy theory after watching to many videos on YT

1/4 because you would have to be unemployed to smoke all day... with work 1/3 of your day is sober

They're generally pretty stupid, if not dumb then painfully average.

They also tend to think it's really cool that they smoke weed; they're a rebel without a cause type thing.

One was also 23, dating a 17 year-old, the other of note is 25, dating an 18 year-old.

Can't speak for everyone, but i'm a retired multi-millionaire living in Palm Beach and a daily stoner since about 1965.

Fuk yea

I smoke everyday.
I have my own house, job, im engaged and have held down a solid job for 8 years now. Im 3rd highest paid in company.

Weed doesn't make you lazy, it just amplifies it if you are already a lazy cunt.

I do know a few, go from lazy to very productive, smart to retarded, it's all dependant on the person.

joe?

i fucked your daughter and I don't know how else to tell you

bums

OP sounds mad tho

op, your weed looks like it was grown with nitrogen. you havnt expeienced bud till you had some grown with 0 nitrates. it grows no leafs around the flower.

steve?

Yeah my father in law...
A free loader from the danish government...
doesn’t do anything but weed all day and watching discovery channel.
He was a biker during his young age never really did anything for his family.
And from times to times tries to dig some money out of my husband.
I honestly can’t wait for him to pass away...

What the fuck are you talking about? Every plant needs N to grow and genetics are the only thing that matters.

harry!

Why do you care about who they date? Jealous much?

People that have nothing in their life to live for but persist on living. Eventually ending up in a nursing home.

no i mean in the flower cycle. it already has enough trace nitrates in the fan leafs from veg. when u give them any nitrates during bloom they produce small leafs between the flower instead of flower nodes.

I've smoked just about every day for the past 10 years. Now I'm 26, married, second child on the way, have a cushy af government job, house and hobby farm on 40 acres. Only makes you lazy and stupid if you're a stupid lazy cunt to begin with. I grow my own supply along with most of the fruits and vegetables my family needs.
Main benefit is it helps keep me off the bottle

Poor baby. How about some anal sex to ease your pain. What's your address?

Been constantly high for about 9 years checking in

youtube.com/watch?v=HfRzi7gjqJw

This guy is a big smoker.
Watch his videos to see.

>how are you people this retarded?

Your reply doesn’t make sense... bet you’re high and I doubt you’re in Denmark.

>hobby farm on 40 acres
It makes sad fucks like this guy have hallucinations about their lives.

Me I'm pretty cool the guy I work for is an old Vietnam vet been smoking every day since 69 but he can't handle the shit I smoke

Attached: 1580098706259.jpg (316x395, 17K)

When you can be so cool on the internet that ever reality means nothing to you.

Is every woman in Denmark as clueless as you Little Debbie?

>calls us lazy
>has a overpaid relaxing job

stop being paid with money given to your benefactor thats taken out of people struggling and breaking from labor with no option to accept out of desperation

you have my axe

haha
Why so mad? I’m guessing you’re a loser freeloader pothead somewhere too...

>being this assblasted
I also have 2 wives that are playboy models and 20 mil sitting in the bank since a 40 acre plot of land 20 miles from nowhere is somehow something to lie about to strangers on a chinese fishing forum

So I am actually a teacher and suffering from PTSS from my tiume in the service in my country.
I smoke weed everyday en all day, but I know how much to smoke and still be in control.

I tried anti depressants and other stuff, but all of them had worse side effects than the buzz of weed and in my opinion, weed let's function better in daily life than without, so..

During the day I smoke just enough to take the edge off, after work, sometimes I crank it up a little to get a high, sometimes I actually smoke a little less. It depends.

Smoking weed is not the same for everybody, but for me it keeps my anxieties in check and helps with the migraines.

you sir are the american sphyco plz die.

I worked like a nigger from ages 16 - 23 to get this position, and actually I'm still slightly underpaid for my field. But I spend most of my time at work working on personal projects so it's a good tradeoff. T. Unionfag

the dub gods disagree

It's PTSD you lying fuck.

by side projects you mean illegal activities

I used to be that person, but I stopped a couple of years ago. So I guess shoot me your questions. I only smoke every now and then now.

I'm a mathematician. Smoke weed every day. Where's your god now?

still in the same spot. math isnt hard.

Not usually. Just finished up building a box blade for my tractor yesterday and going to start building a steel rack today maybe

Most people that i know grew out of it eventually. I don't get the "people who do weed are lazy and stupid" meme, maybe that's the case in the US, here stupid people believe in those PSAs that say heroin and weed are equally dangerous while getting blackout drunk in the weekends. As for lazy, it is true that weed people generally tend to be the stay at home kind of people, that being said though you can be productive at home, it doesn't translate automatically to being lazy

>math isnt hard
kek calculus aint math and aint hard kiddo

>has government job
>dose illigal things "not usually"

>law

please abolish goverment and see where your job position is.. you people are just thugs doing the fuck as you please while beating anyone down when they do it.

god like

I smoke every day, and I’m opening my third shop. That’s why I’m up so early. Stupid meetings... but can’t complain about the money.

>hurrr AbOlIsH gUbBeRMiNt
Wont happen in our lifetime. General population is too soft.
Besides, they've been stealing from the little man for ages and the government is owned by corporations, youd be a cuck to feel guilty for stealing from the government

I smoked everyday for nearly 20 years. Married, home owner, moderately successful (solvent, have bought new car outright, usually get 1 good holiday a year, kids doing well in school etc)

Also you're a faggot

Be me
Husband
Father of 3
Smoked every day all day since I was 15
Make 180k a year being a financial advisor to rich people.
Many degrees and designations behind my name. Wear a suit every day

Wrong wrong wrong

Totally wrong. Clearly you don’t smoke.

haha this is so true

Mom!

boring generally
they start as kids because they think they're being snoop dawwwwg
then they just end up being fucking deadshits.

I'm with these other people. only makes u lazy if you are a lazy ass. I've smoked everyday for the last 21 yrs. have a cushy well paid office job for the last 11 years, house, 2 cars, kids, wife. smoke every morning and when I get home. I dont get the bug deal and why people believe you cant do it....

good job, brothers, the goyim must never know of the enlightening effects of prolonged pot injecting

Idk some of the most productive and creative people I know smoke chronically and habitually

Not with the right job, pretty much everyone in the service, refuse, and hospitality industries are on some kind of drug all day as well as many people working for universities and colleges since weed is the most popular and cheapest drug most of them are on that except with truckers they make enough money to smoke meth all day long and generally don't give any fucks since it helps them stay alert for their 18+ hour shifts.

I know a couple that smoke all day every day that are super fucking smart and top at what they do.

I know a couple that are just normal like everyone else.

And a couple that are fucking idiots.

Stoned, mostly.

Don't forget the trades

IM ONE I HAVE TWO KIDS NO JOB OWE 30 GRAND IN CHILD SUPPORT APPLY FOR SOCIAL SECURITY CUZ I NO WEED = KILL

Attached: !!!_starcraft ghost smaller.gif (222x118, 1.03M)

Addicted and usually in denial about it

Pffffft

Bill?

Fuck them kids bro. Danish guy should get his own place

I do. I'm a landscaper. I'm married and got a kid.
The only thing that sucks is finding work. Everyone WEEDS you out. Meanwhile the coke heads can piss clean in hours.
I stopped smoking and pissed dirty 3 months later. Weed makes me happy and it's my only real vice, wife enjoys me smoking (she doesn't) cause it's basically a medication for my illness. I was diagnosed very late in life and prior to starting to smoke weed at 25, I was a butcher. I quit that job for alot of reasons, wife works at a bank.
I mean life's OK. I wish she put out more lol.

I might be a x factor tho. I think most of these stories gonna be dropouts and teens.

Sir your delusions are tearing our commodore apart

That was worded weird. My wife enjoys me smoking even though she doesn't.

That's what I was trying to say. Ugh stupid pothead.

I smoke every other day and every other weekend. I use to make weed apart of my life but I got a big boy job that I'm on call every other. I'm looking to buy a home shortly. I'm 20

A lot of people who smoke every day got a lot dumber in my experience. People who smoke one a week/month are generally okay

Post tits

I forgot to mention I dropped out at 16 smoked and worked started weed at 15. I'm now 20

work ethic makes a big difference

fuck you. I smoke weed all day when I'm not working. I smoke before and right after work though. Not too much before of course. I'm a computer tech

i'll do anything for 50k

21 yrs old, been smoking everyday since I was 16. Currently in my 3rd year at university for a BBA. My GPA is 3.6... I dont hang around with any other stoners, and got away from the stoner aesthetic long ago. If you want to smoke every day, never lose focus on your priorities, and just dont be a fucking dip shit like most people browsing Cred Forums now, you'll be fine.

>it's basically a medication for my illness
What illness is that?

I could smoke almost all day. I have a regular 9-5 white collar job. I frequently rip a bowl or something before I see customers. And I have my medical card for it in my state.

Fpbp.

How do you buy drugs if you're unemployed...

Exactly, it's a problem with the person, not their drug. So many dumb niggers itt think that pot by default turns you into a failure lol

I smoke whenever I have a free moment. I also:
>work 40-69 hour weeks
>own a car and pay my own bills on time every time
>hit the gym at least 4 days a week, hard
>I write, read, and browse the internet a lot
Im doing okay for a "lazy entitled stoner"
Maybe white people are just too sensitive to handle being high all the time?

Attached: 20190923_022731~3.jpg (2145x4160, 1.9M)

Back in college...yea. They were all loser do nothings.
Now...I know some people who smoke instead of drinking...so a lot...but not like during work/wake and bake. People who I have met that are hard into any drugs are unemployed and just do odd jobs for drug money or steal for drugs until they end up in jail or dead from an OD.

/thread

Hey there buddy, maybe time to up your meds and take a few days off of Mexican carpet-weaving forum

I'm a father of 2 with a 40 year old wife and I've been smoking on the daily since I was 15, I couldn't cope with reality if it weren't for the marijuana keeping my mental state of being stable. I'm 46 now.

>itt cannabis really grinds my gears because i generalize people, rarely exercise critical thinking and challenge my beliefs

Like most other humans I know in real life, it depends on the person. Scumbags that don't smoke will still be scumbags. Scumbags that do smoke will be used as the negative stereotype that represents all pot smokers to the ignorant. Just the way of the world I suppose.

I agree. I see lots of unemployed people who openly say they smoke weed and it upsets me. Not to mention in my state meth and herion users roam the streets of the city I live

Oh lord. Not another negro

Sounds good

some people get addicted to substances, others get addicted to currency or lifestyles...it upsets me that you fail to see not only the variables which contribute to a societies well being, but having a deeper understanding of our species as a whole as it relates to our past, present and future.

No idea. I was diagnosed bipolar at 28. I have pretty strong mood swings and I get out of hand. Weed basically allows me to baseline.
I'm either bipolar 2(diagnosed), autistic(no diagnosis) , or like have heavy ptsd(diagnosed, I refused it) with anxiety.

I went to docs like 10.times in my life so I'm not one of those snowflake babies. I have trouble even considering I'm sick, wife caught me getting ready to hang and shoot myself, she sent me to the doctors.
They tried to put me on disability, I refused.
Weed allows me to work and stay like normal... The only thing that came close was a medication called busprione, but it was so strong. I was breaking them into 4ths. But I rather not go back to those thieves.

Without weed I can work like a king for 3-4 months then I can't even stand the idea of being alive for 1-2.

I can understand how this would disrupt someone's life and prevent them from excelling. Like I said. I still blame me for my failures and own them. I'm not even sure I'm sick.

Attached: IMG_28012020_065524_(3300_x_2560_pixel).jpg (3300x2560, 1.35M)

Mongrel Maximus

A negro whos a better man than you. This was me in HS, I still miss the fro it got me fucking laid dude.

Attached: 20160825_160216~2.jpg (1932x2576, 948K)

Your room color is hideous. I wasn't even part of any of yall's conversation. I'm cool with you. I find your walls offensive.

Goblino

Lemme see you, we can be goblin friends and fuck mad human bitches

Attached: received_837231316696428.jpg (161x160, 2K)

human women, Are you gay?
I only fuck racoons and stuff.

Attached: received_2632655176970868.jpg (720x725, 17K)

In kind of a similiar boat, started smoking a year ago, been pretty much daily since my junior year at college started. My faculty tell me that a lot of the thinking and dialogue I bring to seminars are graduate school tier but it always feels patronizing. Im also hella introverted but my proffessors keep telling me to get into teaching or radio because I "can word things more eloquently than most". Sounds like bullshit but ive gotten the same feedback from tw two colleges I've spent time at so maybe its somethin worth looking into.

Attached: 1579577023137.jpg (1920x1360, 199K)

Attached: 1553909905541.jpg (684x982, 238K)

ITT incels try too hard to make themselves feel cooler than someone else

Bro all niggers smoke and most of them are murdering thieves so what?

me
i smoke weed 3 times a day
when i wake up when i get home from work and when i go to sleep
im a lab manager/research assistant at a top university
i had animal research experience from undergrad but i wanted fmri experience before applying to grad school

Literally a dog, a mutt, mixed faggot.

I am a guy who smokes every day for 13 years already and I'm 28 now. I always had a job, working in a good bars and even became a bar tender and workedd 2 years making and inventing cocktails. Now for the last 2 years I have my own 3d printing companing, a grlfriend, trying to build life by my own. And still smoking 5+ joints a day

>get a degree
>decide I achieved enough in life
>time to party
>spend 5 years smoking almost every day
>last year literally all days long, not working since 8 months and getting into debts.
>every day plan a hedonistic heaven so I can realize my dream and stop smoking
>just masturbate and eat sweets 5 times a day
>lungs start to collapse, sometimes wake up breathless
>scared of people, always get tense when passing someone
>paranoid as fuck, can't even tell what % of people making fun of me on the street is real
>moved to my mum 3 months ago to get sober
>feel normal now, hopefully will never smoke again
>getting my flat soon again.

Attached: 61f566700c5531249b32e91a7452f335.jpg (720x540, 41K)

I smoke every day, not all day, I never smoke at work.
Coworkers and acquaintances are always surprised to find out I am a smoker.
I am not pro 420 smoke erryday or any of that garbage culture.
I'd say most daily smokers you could not even pick out of a crowd, only the ones that advertise it like a bunch of degenerates.
I just smoke because I prefer it to drinking, and it makes life more interesting and less anxiety inducing in general.

I'm an everyday smoker, doing it for years and working towards my PhD in chemistry.

good bro, keep up, get u

Good thing girls love dogs, have fun with that inferiority complex nerd

am this person op asked about, and also what user is talking ab

i smoke weed every day and get paid 80k a year in NYC which isn't enough to pay for lunch daily.

thanks for asking