How do I cope with being born a defective male?

How do I cope with being born a defective male?

Attached: 1579572607487.jpg (1000x614, 473K)

Become religious

reconstructive surgery

Claim to be a black transgender woman who is a native, claim any government benefit you can and sue if they try say you arent that for gender/racial discrimination and not adhering to your pronouns.

Tell women you're hung like a horse.

Vow is that a problem?

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: file.png (200x300, 98K)

Get good at rapes

Attached: D25F8BB7-4854-4570-AFE7-17C2D1692472.jpg (209x241, 6K)

This, but unironically. I knew a guy who had his testicles destroyed in a car crash, and it seemed like he took a better turn mentally when he converted to Catholicism.

Though, OP should still look into reconstructive surgery if possible.

By allowing me to satisfy your bitch, newcuck

Attached: FB_IMG_1578886309289.jpg (774x960, 48K)

Kek

At least you're not a nigger.

i have hypospadius too bruh. i just developed a diaper and sissy fetish to cope

If that's your dick, you need to take it up with the kike that botched your circumcision

Attached: no_sir.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

Go see a urologist

Attached: uncut1425226320235.jpg (1749x1835, 663K)

Got epispadias, reconstructed since birth but size can’t be helped. Now happily married with totally understanding partner. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Be thankful youre not asian, like that pathetic little cuck who dances around Cred Forums, flaunting his obsession with black dicks. Take solace in the knowledge that your dick is bigger than his.

You seem to have a super hot body, just get rich, i wold let you fuck the shit out of me

does it still get hard and bring you good orgasms and cum? then dont worry about it, be glad it works, it could be worse, some people are impotent and some people dont even have a dick anymore

Cut your dick off and become a defective female

it's not a botched circumcision. it's called hypospadias. it's a birth defect