How many people on Cred Forums are eating some ramen right now, help me feel less alone

How many people on Cred Forums are eating some ramen right now, help me feel less alone

Attached: fuckme.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66boOY4xXGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top kek....
KYS before the diabetes does it for you

I don't have the fuckin funding to die of diabetes

Ramen good

I might go boil some water and pour it into a cup of maruchan noodles

I had some belvita breakfast biscuits in milk earlier

Are we talkin like American biscuits or English biscuits cause the milk part is fucking wit me

enjoy the fat that's built around your heart, the cholestrol levels won't be your actual cause of death

How about this, give me something as effective as ramen for the price, but also healthier that will last a long time in my pantry or fridge. Not kidding I would love some ideas

>effective
Effective?

Canned soup?

how dare you call this shit ramen.

I know it sounds dumb but hear me out, all the sodium and msg and whatever else makes ramen taste good. At least to me. What is something that is better for you and for a similar price

I've had the real shit but sometimes that's not available ya know

Real food doesn't taste that good, sorry. Ramen is basically crisps turned into a warm meal.
youtube.com/watch?v=66boOY4xXGU
How about red lentils with some olive oil? They are well done in 10 minutes.
I personally find Ramen a lot of work for convenience food, all the little bags, and especially the spicy oil bag after which you have to wash you hands. It takes me about 4 minutes to make it, if I hurry.

i will make noodles tonight thansk for the advice

Just had some udon noodles OP, you’re never t alone dude

Attached: B0DE4552-6CDC-4264-83CE-0FADA2D22657.jpg (600x696, 84K)

Alright I am not some fat fuck that is trying to just eat ramen and shitty easy food, I cook quite a bit. Real food does taste good, the whole problem is that it takes SO much longer than the fake easy shit. Even by your video's definition. But now that the conversation is here I wanna know some close to "real" food that may have the effect of cheap ass ramen or things like cheap ass ramen that come close to the the price / time. If that exists even. I'll try the lentils and oil

Thank you brother

Attached: tt151.png (645x363, 241K)

In my opinion it's a myth that making a good warm meal takes a long time. How long does it take to peel and chop 2 carrots, and maybe a piece of zucchini or a bell pepper? Make the process as efficient as you can and there is hardly any work in it.
Red lentils are good when you are hungry and want your food in 15 minutes, but you can also have other legumes to go with the vegetable. Put dried white beans in a pot and have it reach boiling temperature, then turn in off and let it sit for the next day. Next day boil it up once more, and later when you want a meal they should be soft already and you can just boil your vegetables with them for 5 minutes. (Drain the soaking water at some point though.)
I'm blessed though that I have a one room apartment, so I don't have to go out of my way to be in my kitchen and monitoring pots. Imagine having two rooms, boy, what a silly marketing ruse people fall for.

Every college student.

I don't eat ramen.

So like is it mostly a prep thing? Cause for me it's not a myth, mostly cause I have always felt I just haven't figured it out. It doesn't take long for veggies obviously, same with real noodles or broth you've prepared. But proteins like some chicken or beef you aren't going to leave over? Or potatoes you aren't going to leave over? How do you make this into something efficient if possible, I really wanna know

I used to when I was in the county, now the equivalent of ramen noodles for me is an egg sandwich w/cheese

Cans of beans.
Kidney beans, chili beans, pinto beans, all around 54 cents a can here in Indiana.
Healthy, the proteins keep you feeling full,and their nutritionily dense

I made some miso ramen from scratch and had that about an hour ago.

How long did it take? Was the Miso homemade? Cause I don't know how convenient it is to ferment soy shit for a year

nah, I ain't got time to ferment shit.
just used some white miso paste since that's what I had in the fridge, and some chicken oil and stuff I had lying about. wish I had some eggs tho.
maybe 20 minutes since I didn't have too cook eggs or any meats.

Where is white miso paste available?