HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thyne and her partner were investigating reports of drug activity when they approached a car along the 1400 block of 16th Street, Newport News Police said.

During the course of the investigation, the driver sped off, dragging Thyne for about a block, Chief Drew said referencing the officer's body camera footage recorded at the scene.

The car hit a tree and Officer Thyne was pinned between the tree and the car's door, Chief Drew said.

Thyne was rushed to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Attached: NPC.jpg (900x506, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tff2PBatf2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see the humor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NPC

Top kek.....

last time that fucking cunt will write a """""""speeding ticket""""""""" and imprison someone for """""""""""""""breaking drug laws""""""" what a fucking zilch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bitch deserved it. wouldnt have happened if she played her role as a house wife.

why did she hold onto the car for so long when it sped off.

Literally the result of niggers being niggers. Every. Single. Time.
For some reason niggers break the law then think they can outrun police, usually resulting in damage to property and life, until they are caught or killed. Then they bitch about how police are "raysis!" even though it was their own nigger behavior that caused them to get beaten and/or shot.

this isnt cool. she served in the navy before joining the Newport News police. she graduated BLET in 2018 and hadnt worked there very long. she had a 2 year daughter and a lesbian lover. that she was engaged to marry. She taught and volunteered to teach kids how to play sports in her freetime. You guys are jerks. regardless if you dont like cops or not. she was a very genuine person just trying to do her job.

OP worst part was they shut the whole city down wastes over 200,000$ on her funeral and “parade”
All the top brass is sucking every last drop of sympathy and attention they can out of this.
The way I see it, another pig off the street. She was lesbian trash anyways
Pic related. The loser chief of police posing for a picture like a total fag

Attached: 4F90B7FE-4A9E-450E-9059-5884C3820C3D.jpg (828x1044, 137K)

This is because niggers, as a species, are unable to think more than 30 seconds in the future.

I don’t think it’s legal to marry a 2 year old lesbian. Maybe she was just recently turned....

Shut the fuck up bootlicker.
Cops are the enemy. They would murder you and your family and then tell the whole world it was your fault

Attached: 82A6073E-4279-4291-9EFB-E84B20FC3691.jpg (750x744, 85K)

16 year old edgy faggot detected. Awwww, wuts da madder big guy? Did da big bad policeman hassle you because you're a delinquent scumbag who blames police because you commit crimes? Holy fucking cringe.

Patiently waiting for the only comeback you have. Calling me a bootlicker.

Attached: 15646832135.jpg (236x354, 15K)

You love to see it

Attached: 35D288C8-D068-4785-8850-E3164CBF959E.jpg (1792x1008, 168K)

Aww did someone get a speeding ticket

>incel thread

>not OP
Your just a slave. Nothing more needs to be said.

Attached: D783C0A9-0DB5-4421-BEF3-DEEE87F073D9.jpg (960x960, 213K)

only a little faggot would find humour in someone being murdered. eat shit and fuck off

Attached: jj.jpg (577x433, 68K)

B8 by a 12 year old faggot

murrica best country in world fuck yeah

That's kind of the argument here. Maybe a lesbian lady should get a job in a kitchen instead of as a cop and she'd be alive to support her family.

Instead she chose a manly job to try to impress the 2020 culture and show how hip lesbians can be. This is the result. We'd much rather she be alive with her family but she made a stupid choice to do a job women probably shouldn't be in.

She was not murdered. Retard
Diver was charged with manslaughter
>pic more photos of how the shut the city down for some pig. Nobody gives a damn when a veteran dies. But cry rivers over some dyke bacon

Attached: 3E638128-441B-43B1-8935-39A73E4AA442.jpg (960x720, 138K)

this is why you shoot niggers upon sight and ask questions later

legal definitions are lost on plebs, they want mob rule and easy words

I don't see it as civilian against cops or straights against gays. It's always niggers doing this shit. she probably told him to put his hands on the steering wheel and he, like all niggers, are too stupid to follow verbal commands. they call it manslaughter but I hope he's sentenced as though it's first degree murder

Attached: criminals.png (640x352, 110K)

your body goes into survival mode and your hands literally lock on like a vise and with the specialized pants and shirt, she would have survived if not the tree

They can do the job, except their role belongs behind a desk in admin.

Nice NPC response

Degenerate dyke tries to do a man's job and gets herself killed in the lamest, most bitch way possible. Boo-hoo. Do all dead cops get such lavish, spectacular funerals? Or is it all virtue-signalling for the rug munching diversity hire?

I don’t care about niggers or gays that has nothing to do with cops being scum who’s only purpose is to suppress and control Americans.
And no they should give the driver a medal, steak dinner, and white girl of his choice.
Annon do you really truly believe cops are out there armed to the balls to “protect you”??

Attached: BE9E2973-A1AF-4EA2-BEF2-70A99BED6E5C.jpg (1024x811, 121K)

>Your just a slave
>Your
Stay in school, burnout. I hope you get pulled over today and beaten for driving an unregistered, uninsured, piece of shit

Attached: 1492134594975.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

So edgy

He equipmemt got stuck in the mirror.

Look at those neck folds...

ah and before i forget to mention it, since everybody is talking about the virus and WW3 don't forget epstein didn't kill himself

Spelling is for homosexuals
And you only prove my point.....

Attached: 4182BE12-01D6-4960-AA34-F189587AD13A.jpg (1100x1200, 187K)

Another woman cop down!

Attached: ay0Ve7r_460s.jpg (460x818, 68K)

Attached: A C A B.png (755x890, 425K)

that's because police like to arm themselves like soldiers, which they are not. it also makes them feel like tough guys like batman or some shit. you see how much gear they fucking carry? all they do is sit in their car and write tickets. they just need a pen and a pad.

It’s the jail culture they raise each other in plus the immature mindset of the power struggle. It’s sad really. So much potential squandered on weed and dumb shit

>homosexuals
You can't spell you're, but you can spell homosexuals. Fucking faggot

Attached: 12358546541.jpg (600x738, 102K)

Wrong place wrong thyne

This is the kind of low IQ degenerate meme we would expect from trash like you Anonn
I bet you commit a “felony” today
The law books are bigger than the Encyclopedia

Attached: ED2300E5-34D3-4B58-A0E0-65D207E19022.png (500x792, 156K)

Attached: 1563830363221.gif (268x268, 1.19M)

>Calling me a bootlicker.
it's because they are too nice to call you retarded

But which citizens? 98% of the time they’re saving the tax payer money.

Your insults are getting weaker annon.
Try a little harder, like the piggy cock you love so much.

Attached: A9513061-A835-405E-9196-153873BE707C.jpg (769x960, 103K)

I never liked America

Look at this fucking kabuki act. You'd think she died in a hail of cartel bullets or some shit. Jesus save the fucking theatrics for a real hero

Anyone want to mention how this was a sting operation and that they were undercover trying to extort the drug dealer for drugs? He was a drug dealer, and it was a drug deal. You know it was because he was also black, they got greedy when they thought they could trick the black dood into selling them drugs and then later forcing him into paying them a commission for every drug deal he would make.

You can thank the squatting Kenyan nigger and his shemale wife for this.

Fair enough, but you like cops? That confuses me annon
It was insane. 100’s of cops, they shut down almost every major road and tunnel. Every single fire department was there. People are working on figuring out exactly how much money was spent on the funeral. I have herd as much as 500,000$ now. For fuel, overtime, photo opps etc...

>annon
Boy you really are retarded aren't you? Textbook uneducated cop hater.

Lol lesbian faggot

>shemale wife
lol. there are fr trannies out there that look less like trannies than fucking Moochelle Obama

this pic is 100% correct.
textbook bootlicker

Deedee Megadoodoo.

The day you come out of your little protective bubble is the day you'll realise just how much of a sheltered, cringelord faggot you used to be.

The best part about this is the precedent it sets.
Now the regional cops will be even more trigger happy, I give it 48h until someone doing the same shit gets swiss cheese'd for pulling away.
>they swerved to catch my equipment
>I was caught
>I had to save myself so I didn't wind up like Officer Thyne
>sympathetic local jury acquits

You got some sauce on this?

Attached: 3D371450-10A3-43C2-9E2D-55FF56500BC0.png (1000x1000, 843K)

I think it's cute that the same fags that hate cops, also want all guns gone. Can't wait for these twinks to get robbed and raped some day.

These children have no clue what it means to have a job

Let me guess: you're a white incel male with a loser job, if any at all....

That is not true you are just making shit up.

Attached: 8163622B-F66E-4726-9BC3-0C967ACB7912.png (1267x785, 99K)

Lmao gay nigger detect

Nigger

Meme makes no sense unless you are nigger

man I don't think anyone on the planet loves cops but crying about it on Cred Forums is top tier embarrassing

Attached: T5gAoCy.png (480x640, 596K)

>all white men are evil and shouldn't have guns
>help there's someone breaking into my house
>I need a white man with a gun to save me

If it means becoming a fucking crybaby like you, I'll stay wherever the fuck I am.

Attached: 1420564537869.png (751x418, 562K)

>imagine being so scared of cops that you won’t even make fun of them online

Attached: EE9C8D39-C0BD-4416-9C65-0A8B19DC0B60.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

The irony

I wish I was nice and dead like her. I'm jealous.

Let me guess: your hair is dyed an unnatural color

Dude, you are too fucking stupid to type, do you use talk to text?

Well she did die in the line of duty so there. She did her job.

youtu.be/Tff2PBatf2Y

Get me less sugar you cunt

Hfdndndnsend

you want to know the best part? the "drug" call she so heroically died for was marijuana! and such a small amount they didn't even bother to mention how much it was in the news articles. she died over two people's smoking weed in their car, a drug that's legal in half the country

Think about this whenever some lib cries about prison for non-violent drug crimes.

This is what drug criminals do.

Drug crime correlates to violent crime in an area, they just don't get caught as much when they're beating/killing people.

they killed for, not she died for

The offender is white.

>Police used to only serve and protect
>except when they hid in bushes and opened fire on criminals "too dangerous to arrest" like bonnie and clyde and dillinger
>or when they chased moonshiners and ran them off the road and killed them or took their bribe

nigger culture then

ayy lmao americans are basically all niggers

LITERALLY LYING
Ivy Runnels (left) and Vernon Green (right)

Attached: Vernon Green.png (1200x677, 872K)

Imagine lying on Cred Forums and not expecting to be called out on it.

Damn good point. That's 12 cops. Literally all of them. Awesome.

Cop tries to enforce drug laws to make a profit. Dies

Fucking cop. Doing her job. Cunt.

So she lived life in easy mode and was an indoctrinated drone?

drug crime correlates to violent crime.

People are more likely to run and hide when they beat or kill someone rather than when they're doing drugs.

sometimes i lose all faith that humanity is any good at all, and i lose all hope that things will ever be any better

then i see people laughing about dead cops and i realize, some things are changing for the better, maybe all is not lost

Niggers... what a surprise

I know you're a fag, but maybe look up some statistics

>look up some statistics
why don't you.
druggies ARE the violent offenders.
drug crime goes down, violent crime goes down, wow.

doing drugs is a good time, hurts nobody.

cops are human shit

spoken like a true sheltered moron

Attached: sad-clown.jpg (968x681, 76K)

Lol
Lock up the “mary-juana” smokers! They are violent criminals!

You sound like a fool, you biased sheeple

I did. I know it's genetic X early environment dtress. Of course it depends on the drug. For example alcohol enhances PFC deficits which impair decision making and promote impulsive behavior down the line. Marijuana, which was the drug in question here, actually has been found to do the opposite. I won't talk neuroscience to you because you're clearly just a dumb user, but feel free to look up how drugs, maoa and aggression interplay

are you just mad because you feel personally attacked

lived on my own & supported myself from 1-week after i graduated high school, to present day.

meanwhile u typed this bootlicker shit from your mom's basement

yup here's the personal anecdote i was predicting about to happen. nice work.

58 posters 103 replies... op feel better soon

but OP is laughing at the cop and most of the anti-cop posts are singular new IP posts.

Just end your miserable fucking life cunt god damn

> drug *crime* correlates to violent crime
it's only a crime because big brother says so. let's not even mention how police escalate drug seizures into violent outcomes more often than other "crimes" (swat teams, no knock raids guns blazing, killing even the fucking dogs in the house, etc). decriminalize drugs then. ohhhhh i see you're against that too. then go fuck yourself.

druggies are the ones doing crimes, get high break into a business, get high and fight the homeless guy, get high punch a cop.

Attached: 11254.jpg (960x960, 65K)

hmm

I don’t smoke weed lol
But good try

But yes everyone who does is our here beheading cops.

Nice bait!

>beheading cops
really setting the bar high.
Doesn't show your bias at all right after denying any personal vendetta.

Imagine having your mind work like this

I see a whole lot of libs defending lowered prison sentences for non-violent drug crime.
I'm just pointing out those same people are very violent and just didn't get caught for the violence.

faggot this is why it should be legal and regulated

Attached: 1579067633012.jpg (480x351, 16K)

Even if you're right... This is Cred Forums. Watch your tongue on here

more violence from negroes and wiggers?

What do you mean?

Lol it’s always a forced political message with you brain washed idiots
You really need a group of people to hate, it’s sad

Attached: 48546532.jpg (716x571, 50K)

Yes. If you don’t think your insane notion of light drug users bring violent criminals is a bit of a exaggeration, you must be a druggie as well
Lol

lmao get fucked pig

Bunch of edgelords in here. Anonymity has turned you into disgusting people.

Says the guy that hates cops and the government.

You put words into my mouth because your argument is clearly idiotic, and you have nothing else to add
You have lost the argument.
Show me where I say I hate cops and the gov. You don’t even know what user I am, and you look like a fool.

What IS your laughter for? About yourself.

Guys...
Kobe is still dead.

Attached: 82484518_1515077191978584_3187531028722238580_n.jpg (720x801, 52K)

bootlicker response

God I miss uncle phil.

>bootlicker
life failure

So she was a turbo bootlicker and a sexual degenerate. Even better.

>facebook filename
>entire "joke" is just saying nigger
>censored the word nigger so it cuts the joke off at the knees

Saying slurs is funny user show is relating monkeys to black people
You clearly know nothing about comedy

>underage ESL can't read

Anyone who's been to NN knows it's ultimate baboon tier territory

Libo white guilt fags especially from the north have never even seen southern ghetto blacks irl... It changes you

This is a fucking terrible graph
The police aren’t a all powerful dirty that you must obey or face the consequences.
If they ask you to stop without you commiting a crime, you don’t have to do shit. They aren’t your overlords
Even if you have done a crime, you still barely have yo obey them. You don’t have to answer questions, you don’t have to do anything except allow them to do their job

Don’t let the police walk all over you. That’s literally anti patriotic. Know your rights

Why are you replying to bait? Let the man lick his boots

Stfu bootlicker.

Attached: 60435C8C-E56E-4A2C-95D1-13C391229FFB.jpg (680x358, 40K)

I hate that shit. I curse the names of every goddamn police officer that was sent off to hell with a goddamn parade.

This
Spending 200k of tax payer money just to suck their own dicks is infuriating. They are making it a bigger deal than it is. A women with a dangerous job died

You don’t see them do the same shit when a police officer kills someone wrongfully. It makes it seem like it’s us vs them, and that’s wrong. It should not be like that

It is like that though. They're a legal gang

nigga a cop in the US would kill you without hesitation if ordered to do so, you think she'd give a shit about your kids or wife? fuck cops and fuck soldiers, latent murderers for hire get no sympathy

i think its cute you're making shit up

she wanted to write him a ticket that bad.

That'll do it! GUNG HO! BITCH!

It may be truth but you are not going to get anywhere with this echo chamber.

I mean yea I feel bad for her. She didn’t deserve to die

But it’s a dangerous job. You never hear everyone crying when an oil rigger gets his head cut off. She signed up for putting her life on the line. There is no need to make such a big deal about it

she deserved every millisecond of pain she got, all female cops are in that line of work for silly feminist reasons and are a danger to others, good riddance.

Fuck if I'll ever let a cop stop me because I decided to walk to the store. I should strap a bomb on me at all times to blow a cop up. Sure I'll die, but at least the cop will learn their lesson.

fuck off, nigger.