Hey /b, Just wanted to ask this

Hey /b, Just wanted to ask this.

I'm 19 and a dude, Spic fag as well so it's not looking so good for me in life, I'm 5'7 so complete manlet.

Since i was little i wanted to be a girl, I like cute things, like wearing womens clothing, hate being a guy, Hate body hair and muscles on me and just overall want to be female, I have been really considering transition and becoming who i feel like inside.

These thoughts were in my head before i even knew what a trans person is.

Thoughts?

Attached: download.jpg (244x207, 10K)

do it faggot

I'm just afraid i'm going to end up looking like complete garbage like this person

Attached: ojcqcy40szb41.jpg (1563x3781, 613K)

You know i really want to but am scared to make the step

not worth it. just be a trap/femboy, they're more respected overall than a trans person is. you should look up how many people regretted transition or how a mtf "pussy" works. that shit grows bacteria and is in risk of infection everyday

Attached: 8530e73.jpg (652x700, 73K)

I probably wouldn't get a vagina unless the surgery becomes better in the future

i dont think it will in a looong timeee..

I agree unfortunately

I hope it doesn't so you faggots realize how useless and disgusting you all are :)
Kill yourself

Cmon dude get off the Chan if you are gonna be like that

i am literally against him doing it dumbass

Attached: IMG_20200128_170049.jpg (603x373, 49K)

Damn son

Bump

Agreed

Become the girl of your dreams, I know you can do it man I have faith in you! you are going to look so pretty and adorable I just know it!

You have a psychological issue, seek assistance and do not fuck up your body. Once you fuck up your body, you can not go back. Good luck faggot, you will probably mutilate yourself and kill yourself when you realize you will NEVER be a real woman. KYS and I'll watch the video.

Attached: 1573845181766.jpg (960x983, 151K)

Dude just become the girlfriend, I will fuck your tight boipussy and make out with you.

Just be the typical "queeer eye / meteosexual" dude.
Full transition is nothing but a fanatsy and delusion.

Have you tried finding the source that makes you wish you werent a guy instead of acting on it?
Dont just treat the symptoms.

Best solution is to kill yourself instead of turning yourself into some abomination.

Attached: 61945680-7C74-4375-820A-C4F22234EB11.jpg (1024x930, 158K)

Wow thank you so much

No u

>trans

Go to a therapist.

You're too stupid to properly save an image, sure go ahead cut your dick off.

Attached: 1579998195749.png (576x540, 188K)

Have you got kik or discord btw?

UnitedCatTurf#8324 that's my discord

What is a queer metrosexual dafuq

I said I didnt want to cut it off though

Why