Weekly tripper here does anyone have any story's while being on lsd or tell me how u felt the day u took it

Weekly tripper here does anyone have any story's while being on lsd or tell me how u felt the day u took it
Also need some advice on where to get shrooms spores and what lsa is like and is it worth it
In the picture I took 3 double dose that day and my 5 friends took the same dose and our trips were in sync which each other and one have similar trips

Attached: Snapchat-90994976.jpg (1440x2831, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QdHrymvVAy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My favorite thing to do was dose and then lay down for a nap. It's a totally different experience man. It's like all your brain knows is the acid and it wraps your reality around it. There was no build up, peak, decline. The whole trip was all peak until the point where you didnt feel like smiling as much.

Where the fuck can I even buy doses?
I could never find a reliable source

I once went for a run on LSD, went to a community center to get some water, and met a black man who struck up a conversation that ended with a high five. It blew my fucking mind.

Too much of that n-bomb shit or similar on the market

This is poster
Ive tripped more than thosands of times I'm able to give y'all a source to get tabs just add me on Snapchat @Rh_joes
Every time I've trip I always got weed on standby cause everytime u hit the blunt and or joint I peek even at the end of a trip.
Also I trip shrooms but kinda dry in Georgia but there's plenty of tabs around from sugar cubes to gel even sometime like fuck buying shrooms for 15 a g.
Anyone mix drugs with lsd to make trip intense?

Attached: Snapchat-2055002749.jpg (720x1416, 60K)

Did 3 grams and a tab of acid on new years Eve and went to a airBNB out in the desert. The home had a cozy outdoor fireplace and it was one of the best experiences I've had in my life. 10/10

Og poster
Does anyone else get and love the mind blown sensation Everytime u trip kinda like a ego death but more like mind blown for no reason at all.

Attached: Snapchat-1223829748.jpg (720x1416, 145K)

Done it twice; I met clockwork elves the second time so I don't do it. You guys shouldn't either, i feel like it's an interdimensional causeway and can introduce you to things that you may not be ready for.

Lsd was more of like a party vibe to it for me, never really liked it that much compared to shrooms that are so fucking spiritual compared to the electric vibe of lsd

First time I dropped LSD I failed to prepare for the trip and actually got bored. I was hugely impressed with the visuals and had loads of energy, but didn't really know what to do with myself. Normally I like to lay down in the dark and just listen to music, but I was much too fidgety for that. Had an interesting mindfuck and some useful insights though.

>what lsa is like and is it worth it
My best-ever trip was on a combination of HBWR seeds and weed. Those two are a fanstastic combination. Unfortunately after a few really great trips the nausea and body load became harder and harder to bear. Nowadays just the smell of the seeds makes we want to puke. Be advised that when people say "LSA" they usually mean a whole variety of alkaloids found in morning glory or HBWR seeds. Unfortunately they also contain nauseating fats that can ruin your trip.

Lsd and nangs

Whats your current dosage? How has tripping weekly affected your tolerance? I bought some psilocybin shrooms through a tor site that also had spores for sale but that site only shipped domestically in Sweden, still deepweb would probably be your best guess.

Thanks for the AMA and good luck with your future tripping user!

6gs of grinded up penis envy shrooms with 5 tabs of acid made me feel as if we are on a frequency wavelength band that doesn’t record time, making me believe that there are clockwork elves but I didn’t see any, just different realities of how your heartbeat can change that wavelength you’re on.

done a lot of acid, have lots of fond memories. guess the two i generally remember most is the first time i saw fractals on 300ug and another time when i sucked a guys dick while on 100ug and crossdressing

How the hell do you trip every weekend with the tolerance threshold of LSD?????
Question 2, are you retarded? Saying you micro dose is more believable than telling us you trip every week. Fool.

Explain that shit to me. Explain how you manage to trip every week on LSD.

I can explain, research chemicals. Dog you probably eat lsa and still think its LSD. U probably still get blotter and bot white on white. You're probably 17. Looser

I know u dont get that gdf, the crystal. Fuck out of here.

Wanted to say this but didn’t

Do u even know the pharmacology of LSD? U fucking 16 year old. You know if you were "experienced" you cant trip every day, not even every week.

you have never taken acid.

Shroom spores on kijiji

You have never taken real LSD if you think that's not possible.

ITT a bunch of fucking posers.

Op here and love the feed back with everything once did blue molly Cristal and lsd blotter papper like 800 ug and it confused my body overall felling kinda geeked at this bondfire and all I could do was stare at the fire
Also is there any way to extract lsa from morning Glorys
Give me web site to spore

Attached: Snapchat-1991202006.jpg (720x1416, 190K)

R u 17

The best thing to do on shrooms or lsd is to just meditate, they just make you more aware of yourself and surroundings, so meditating just makings the trip way more intense and sends you through dimensions, I love it, the energy and wavelengths you reach are phenomenal, and once you realise you’ve hit those wavelengths, you can be on that level of happiness for months, even when you’re sober

youtu.be/QdHrymvVAy0

>Anonymous
Yes I'm 17 but I do my research

Attached: Snapchat-196255457.jpg (720x1416, 143K)

>Weekly tripper
How tf do you even still feel it? Tolerance builds up so quickly that I find I can't even trip more than a few times a year or it loses 70-90% of the effects

That's still floating around? I haven't seen that in years

I took one two days ago while I went for a walk. Once I was near my house again it started to kick in. Honestly felt pretty good, although intense at times which I like.

The whole day I spent listening to Pink Floyd, then at night I set up my firepit and burnt some wood outside. It was honestly a nice experience just thinking and figuring stuff out in my head.

I once took 6 tabs with 150ug each. It was probably the most wild experience of my life. Ill answer questions but not looking to green text as it would take way too long. As for other drugs I have done alot of shrooms and dmt. I'm interested in lsa also. My favorite thing to do while tripping is listening to music by far

>lsa is like and is it worth it
its like a warm blanket of nausea that you don't care about wraps itself around you. best comparison is it feels like weak acid in terms of headspace, but you can 'get' yourself to a similar space. visuals are very toned down, music sounds how it does on acid. more like a waking dream than a full blown psychedelic trip but in no way would i call it a deliriant.
if you gon do lsa, make sure to extract it properly (ie - dont just grind up seeds, dont just do a cold water extract) you want to be left with the actual lsa crystal suspended in liquid. look it up yourself.
mix it with strong peppermint extract and itll reduce the nausea a ton while strengthening effects.

>where to get shroom spores
outside. depending on where you live it easy or hard to find shrooms. just learn how to identify (also helpful for find shroom to eat for food) and then wam bam thank u mam u got some nice mushies for munchin

To anyone saying that tripping weekly is impossible, it ain’t. I used to deal a lot of this awhile ago and it gets really tempting to drop every weekend. You definitely feel a lot of the effects, but visuals are very small or nonexistent.