Do we have a China status report?

Do we have a China status report?
Also remember those faggots who posted "if you buy stuff from china go to medical doctor" cringe

Attached: 1580160304939.png (658x658, 192K)

imagine thinking the corona virus is dangerous

oh no not a runny nose and a minor headache

whatever you hear take it with a grain of salt,
saw a thread earlier today where a bunch of anons put together a poster they wanted to spread across social media, their hashtag already trended on twitter ... unfortunately i didn't participate on their discord server so i don't know which one it was ...

don't wanna white-knight out in the open (other websites) but here i think a fellow Cred Forumsrother should know

remind me:
why shouldn't we think that?

yeah yeah i know the fearmongerin' media is at it again

but you can't deny the situation in china itself, it seems to be quite a serious virus, not that i can take out humanity but it is more seious than the sars outbreak ....

>not that i can take out humanity
not that it can take out humanity

that's how it should be ... hell i CAN take out humanity ...

shorest average shipping trip is 19-20 days depending to which port fro the closest chinese one and to houston it'd be more like 39 days, this is all well above what the virus can survive in those conditions, the houston port almost 3 weeks

especially low humidity (containers are often sealed and gassed at 0% humidity) and any temperature above 5 degrees will cut this really short, at 20 degrees it'd be around 5 days until it degraded mostly (with a half life of under 2.5 days)

there's also a minimum of virus particles needed for an infection AND they need to get to the right place, tho how much most people put their hands into their faces, that's not that much of an issue

>quite a serious virus
>max 106 dead
>quite a serious virus

>max 106 dead
in how many days again?
not quite a month?
ah and before i forget to mention it, since everybody is talking about the virus and WW3 don't forget epstein didn't kill himself

It may potentially kill millions

6 months from now you won't remember shit about this. like every other supposed pandemic that originated in China. do you know why a epidemic such as the plague is super unlikely? because a know nothing retard like you is talking about it. do you understand? on the past people didn't even understand how disease was spread, so they took no useful precautions to prevent it. the fact that public health officials know of the existence of the virus, news people gab about it incessantly to drum up viewership, sell papers, and generate clicks, and then everyone knows about it means that it will not get out of hand. how many people for each year from simple flu? and you are flapping your arms about a tiny handful over this?

so might automobile crashes. oh there's nothing exciting about that. Twitter and Facebook aren't telling you to get worked up over it, so you aren't? ok I understand you now.

Fun fact, Corona strains have killed millions and will continue to do so and by rare happen chance there's ample option for horribly recombination of two strains, even if it's extremely rare and there is also a chance that it just gets less dangerous.

Canine and feline corona is widespread, we have the third years long MERS epidemic in the past decade, there's also SARS, NL1, UHK63 and a whole bunch of other that all became global beside that almost all pneumonia is caused by corona.

Millions are going to die to corona, probably billions, given enough time.

This.

Attached: 1580164265378.jpg (652x493, 91K)

When it’s someone other than old people, people who are sick....or chinks....then I might care
Even then probably not

>happen chance
mighty kek
it's happenstance

Wtf are you talking about? hahaha gtf out of here you godamn psychopath hahaha

i see your point
(even though you don't have to start insulting left and right)
everyone knows it's there and can be precautious
and as i said
>yeah yeah i know the fearmongerin' media is at it again

i get it, the media is making a way bigger deal out of it than it actually is
and yes it is very unlikely do become a real epidemic

but my point is:
is seems pretty dangerous to the people it infects
it may not necesseraly be a big deal globaly but to the chinese and to a few other people in other countries it is or could potentially be pretty serious

even though it may not spread very !far! (just - as you put it -
>like every other supposed pandemic that originated in China
) a lot of people who are already infected may die and or could possibly infect others

so just for you:
I don't think it will be an epidemic,
i just think the virus itself is pretty dangerous
and it !could potentially! become a bigger problem than what we just see right now

not my first language, so whatever nigger lover

listen here fucktard, pneumonia has killed millions of people through history and will kill millions more til this planet is dust and it's mostly caused by any strain of coronavirus

>Given enough time
Yea that could mean 10000 years from now.

yeah my point

Yea bro, sorry but you're retarded.

Attached: Screenshot_20200128-082957.png (1080x1920, 233K)

well, don't speak my language until you know how to use it, monkey

Attached: 715710129.jpg (386x600, 145K)

It's a bad one.

Listen here, shit face what the fuck does pneumonia have anything to do with the corna virus

Ding dong you're wrong.

> phoneposter calls someone retarded

>happen chance
And that's where i stopped reading your retarded post.

kek

Support Denmark’s right to troll lil dikk Chinese ppl

Attached: 7CE91C7C-6D0E-4B75-AD19-66427D65113C.jpg (900x508, 22K)

Err

China has the most retarded regime

Attached: 7A5305FD-727F-4D73-9134-E17A05590C34.jpg (750x932, 224K)

Same fag. Also what does it really matter man? I'm on the train to work and have some time to browse.

>trains
Whattar you a muslim or something?

German.

#
I really REALLY need Greta lewds

Attached: 1580223304269m.jpg (736x1024, 105K)

God I wish. I would love to know what her potato pussy taste like.

Hmm. A German speaking English. Strange

Taters duh

I don't really care, I'm just taking the opportunity to tell others to fuck China over a little more during the trade war

What's the difference?

From what I know the only people dying are old and/or already have preexisting conditions

Not really. I shit post on here at work from my phone. People just get butthurt that they’re wasting their time here.

Most Germans speak very fluent English, our schools start us at a very young age. I think for you it would be 3rd grade, and we learn all the way up to graduation. You'd know that, but your schools don't teach you anything of value.

Attached: Utter+horrible+lobster_802219_7512340.jpg (1200x900, 288K)

It's surprising the things people here get upset about. Like I understand the racism and anti-Semitism. But for a person to feel superiority over someone by the device they use to browse the internet, they'd have to have a very fragile ego.

Except for math I should say. I have an American friend and we discussed this before. You're schools at least offer higher math classes, it's just that most of you are too slow or unmotivated to learn calculus and trigonomics.

>go to medical doctor

American here. I've never understood how others had such a hard time with math, it's so simple and easy to learn. Math is all about rules, remember the rules and you can calculate anything. Unlike Physics for example, where you also need to memorize rules, but you also need a fundamental understanding of why those rules are the rules to be able to understand physics. With math you learn the fundamentals on day one: if a+b=c then c-b=a. Everything after that is just an extension of this rule.

Anybody here in the threads from last night with the fake CDC announcements? There were also fake announcements from McDonalds saying happy meal toys could carry corona virus

>Most Germans speak very fluent English
Of the people who make abitur, which is roughly half, about one third is fluent in English
The rest knows some English words
And thats the young generation, old people are worse