Fuck sake i get this error all the time and i dont even have any proxy/vpn also i was posting yesterday

fuck sake i get this error all the time and i dont even have any proxy/vpn also i was posting yesterday
wtf is this shit ?

Attached: untitled.jpg (771x405, 53K)

your ip address probably changed sometime between when you posted yesterday and when you tried posting today, and then you got the message for it. if that makes any sense to you. are you using like a laptop or something?

Your ip changes each time you turn on your router, therefore sometimes you might get a banned user's ip

my ip never changes

thats why im surprised
and its not like that error happened once or twice it happens every 2-3 days

i mean some isp s are more dynamic in their addresses. Have you kept track of what your IP address is?

no... i was hoping you wouldn't ask

when that ban is still working it displays ip different than i have

weird, i'd say write down the address, next time you see the message, check and make sure your ip address is the same. other than that i mean if you've ever fucked with proxies before, i'd double check to make sure i didn't have any settings still enabled, etc.

also write down the IP of the current message and see if it is different than the next

0 proxy here

ya it always displays some different ip taken from ass not even similar to what i have

what service provider do you use?

well screw this shit im just wondering if other ppl also have this bug

i live in kurwaland thats some kurwainternet

This shit happens to me too, chink think most fucking up. Yesterday I was banned for couple months for VPN. Two days ago it was a forever ban for CP. I dont use a VPN and didnt post cp. Also my IP range has been banned for months

*My ISP banned for months

it's probably some dynamic bullshit then

once i got info about ban for "kot" on some different board where i never posted not even clicked it in life

I can only post from my phone because of my ISP ban and I dont know how to get rid of it

the thing is i pretty much log to a shitty irc all the time and it displays that i always have the same ip
i dunno fuck it

what are names of those characters ?

Attached: 1580131389754.jpg (1280x1807, 1.62M)

Yeah, get similar ban messages sometimes when I phone post on my cellphone. Everything from temp bans for "racism outside of Cred Forums" & "dox / raid" bullshit, to permabans for illegal shit. Apparently alotta Anons have gotten a large number of IP addresses on the Verizon cell network b& over the years for doing retarded shit.

when i write appeal they remove that shit , or the bug goes away itself , fuck it

That worked for my other band, the gake forever ban and the couple month one, but the ISP on stayed and cant report it through the ban appeal thing. I even tried restarting my router a couple times too

Only restarting router is not enough. Clear browserhistory also.

Did that too with the restarted router

Some isp's have static ip addresses that never change. I'm on Spectrum internet & have had the same up address for the past 3 years.

*ip address