Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
Been dating this chick for a couple of months now. She is 19 but has boobs similar to pic related.
She's good in bed but I've been spoiled with big boobs from previous girlfriends.
Any chance they'll get bigger with age or is that a hopeless endeavor?

Attached: images.jpg (452x679, 26K)

Just get her to fatten up and do flute exercises when she starts to question the weight gain.
Her ass will be perfect.

Glute*
Fucking auto correct

learn to enjoy boobs of every size. odds are theres something tiny about yourself she is accepting too

big boobs are overrated

This

Kek

Attached: 1579544732843.jpg (226x225, 6K)

>big boobs are overrated

Absolutely true. Unless they're attached to a girl with a beautiful mind, it's just a chest-level fat-deposit.

>Any chance they'll get bigger with age
Nah, but they'll gain a letter or two if you knock her up.

Well even she says that she's wanted a boob job for a while now.
I tell her I love her body no matter what but I'd be lying if I didn't miss previous girlfriends.

Flat chest/small tits are best. Shit taste, OP.

those of mine did over the time 19-23

Significantly?

just a bit, but theyre great now

ive dated girls like yours and girls with big milkers. i dont have a titty preference. but one of my gfs did start off with small tits and get bigger when she gained weight.

if you dominate her as if she was your slut and make her come on your dick several times per day, her hormones will kick into "sex-slave" mode and her boobs will get bigger in months

big ones get old an droopy. Smaller ones look good for a long time.

They might get a little bigger but not much, unless she gains weight. And even then they'll probably only go up a cup size or so. You'll have to deal with it or if you can't, find a new girl. Just don't be an ass about it and make her feel like shit.

Let her eat more. The downside is she'll become a lil' chubby everywhere not just the bobs. I'd prefer her the original way though.

Small tits are better because now you can pretend you are doing the much hotter thing and fucking guys

Does her mom have fat titties? That’s one good way to gauge what her potential size will be in the future

they will ... both from pregnancy and age
wifey was a 34B when we met
kid came along year 2'ish ... boobs went to 34D/DD, then back to a 34B/C after nursing
by 10 years and 10 pounds more she was a solid 34C
now, some 20 years since we met, she's a 36D
bigger ass too ... but it's great fucking so I'm not complaining

Big boobs are fucking nasty over time they start to sag and get stretch marks. Tiny tits are why nicer, you should dump her let a real man take her off your hands.

They'll get bigger after the first kid.

those tits are beautiful, but if you really want it you could put estradiol pills on her food (the same trannies take), that MAY make her boobs grow
or just pay her a boob job
or you can pay me a boob job and i can be your gf