Just found out my dad has inoperable cancer

Just found out my dad has inoperable cancer

Cheer me up, Cred Forums?

Attached: download (38).jpg (242x136, 4K)

If you think about how to commit suicide instead of whether do it or not, don't try to man it out, get professional help

Your dad wouldn't want you to cry over his death for your entire life (unless he's a shit head, I dunno).

Attached: 1571487673163374042.gif (200x155, 1.48M)

user I'm sorry man,do me a favour yah,switch off your phone a while,go sit by your dad, start off a convo about his childhood,ik we try and sound edgy when we say we hate boomers but our parents and elders do have interesting stories and I'll stick around if you still need us.for now.go

Shit..what kind he got? Hmm..make you feel better? Idk if i can, but make sure to enjoy the time you have left with him

Think about the inheritance.

If you really want to see your father survive this, put him on canabis oil for at least 6 week, you'll see some improvement i assure you. My Grand-Father had cancer all over his body, he should have died 10 years ago but he's still with us today thx to that shit. Not even larping here, death of a loved one is serious shit. BTW sorry for my poor english, but i think you het my point.

At least cancer on Cred Forums cancer is more worse than your father's cancer

Look up what type of cancer it is, and what it needs to thrive and survive. Cut all of that out of the diet completely.
Do some hippy shit that has net positive results, mix in Chemo when it stops advancing.
Medical places seriously have no idea how to handle cancer in older people.
Get second / third opinions.

My dad died on July 25, 2019 due to inoperable cancer. It hasn't gotten better yet.

Attached: 20200126_122851.jpg (1372x1130, 471K)

kys

Do a flip!

My dad died from asscancer in 2014.
It traveled up, into his bones, into his spinal column, and finally his brain.

I miss him, but he was a bit of a piece of shit drug addict, so it softened the blow. His piece of shit wife, basically watched him get worse and worse, she died a year later from quitting then getting back on heroine. But, she was the one that got him into that in the last years of his life. So no big loss there either.

If your dad was a kind AND responsible person. I'm sorry for what you're going through.

Think of all the neat things you can buy with his life insurance!

hey man, like others have said, try to spend time with him. a couple years ago my dad got stage4'd and we didnt know it, but he only had a month. I was kind of mad at him over other stuff and thought I'd have longer so I didnt do what I should have and will always have major regrets. dont make that mistake and go appreciate that guy while he's still here. keep your head up too

Commit dev/head >> dev/ass

how old is he

Having a stroke i presume?

Feeling you Cred Forumsrother
Mom has it too

/thread

Listen, this is important: You are NEVER going to regret the time you spend with him from now until the end. It's gonna be hard at times, and you're gonna want to hide from it at times, but when all this is over you are going to be glad for every second you spent, every kind word you said, and every small thing you did to help him and all those around you.
Trust me, I've been through this.

Spend the time. You are going to hate yourself forever for it if you don't.

I imagine your father feels about the cancer exactly how we feel about you and your posting habits.

At least he's not Kobe

Look into Joe Dispenza

Maybe he’ll let you use his hospice drugs? Silver lining