What are the biggest lies youve been told about life?

what are the biggest lies youve been told about life?

Attached: D0AA6FC9-2BA7-43CC-97E1-52F6387D12D6.jpg (487x360, 56K)

YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT

that uni is worth it

That Santa clause was real I generally wanted to believe a fat man broke into your house that ate your cookies and left you presents. I refelt on that night when I had the realization to make sure I never forget

That OP is a faggot.

dubs have spoken

Attached: 1577759580547.jpg (320x272, 12K)

based singles

Attached: B0D98F2A-75F1-420D-9818-AA2001B45753.jpg (320x272, 9K)

Santa IS real, hes just been dead for 1677 years

that the nazis tried to cover up the fact that they wanted to and tried to systematically murder as many jews as they could
like, why would they try to hide that? lol

That life is more then the reproduction and death.

because its a war crime?

That voting is anything but a gullibility tally.

>tried to systematically murder as many jews as they could
lol
Not even close.
Try picking up a book for once you fucking idiot.

oh right
that's probably why the SS executed Koch, who headed up Auschwitz, for murdering prisoners

lol i know
who would be stupid enough to believe the nazis tried to do such a ridiculous thing?

santa clause

what do you think about the theory that the majority of them was wasted away in slave labor to fuel the german war machine and the industrial sector? care to check how many people and how many corporations were involved?

there's a rad documentary about a different genocide called "The Act of Killing"

don't be a faggot, check it out

do you think I'm saying the holocaust happened?
because it didn't, and that's what I'm saying

This

>what are the biggest lies youve been told about life?
Everyone deserves their fair share.

Attached: 1419375623309.jpg (194x204, 12K)

That the holocaust actually happened.

All the leading members of the Nazi party were powerful Jews in Europe. The internment camps were a tempeorary labor camp. The end goal, ironically was to establish Israel for all the interned Jews. The internment camps themselves were to minimize the loss of Jewish life due to comflict. The only reason tou see starved bodies is because of the allied targeted bombing of supply lines. Directly causing starvation and spread of typhus.

There are people who genuinely believe that the government is trustworthy

Lol, the cry of the loser failure.

Attached: 1453131379217.gif (260x289, 1.57M)

Its confirmed, I would rather hang around a Flat Earther than a Holocaust Denier

Attached: Santa.jpg (425x375, 70K)

We are equal

Oh, you want to about people dying because of the industry of other nations? How about the starvation of, pretty much, the entire continent of Africa for the past 200 years as a result of the progress made by the industries of Europe and North America. But yes, 6 million Jews, and let's just forget the 5 million other "unerwünchste" people, that supposedly died in the same camps.

It's funny that without nazi Germany and North Korea, and other, so called, bad examples of humanity. Who would be the bad guys then? I mean the ones we usually turn a blind eye only seem good because there are others who are worse.

tl:dr There is no good or bad, only politically motivated reasons to make people believe there is.

Good things comes to those who wait.

"i treat my employees like family" - boss

maybe he just treats his family like shit?

Implying anyone would want to spend time with you.

Just be yourself when talking to girls