Wha does cocaine feel like Cred Forums?

wha does cocaine feel like Cred Forums?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

crumbly and a bit coarse. Probably best compared to the feeling of powdered sugar that has gotten a bit wet and then dried up again, just enough for it to clot a little bit, but not entirely.

IT FEELS FUCKING GOOD

meh
nothing like the movies im afraid.

expensive and over in

YOUR NOT SNORTING ENOUGH

you get shitty stuff

good stuff, a decent line will last about 45-hour
it is nothing like you think it is, its super overrated and everyone is always afraid to try it
it's not that big of a deal, if you want to have sex with some one get like a half g and do a couple lines with them
it just feels like you're in a pretty good mood and you want to tell everyone about stories about your life

cocaine always made me feel like doing more cocaine.

Bretty gud tbh. Lovely kerosene taste and drip, it activates the part of your brain that tells you everything is awesome, fun, and rewarding, and it gives you energy. Downside is the cost, and if you do too much it will have your sinuses utterly fucked. Very painful. And once it's over, you feel sad and depressed while your body tries to normalize. Plus addiction potential.

Overall, it's fun on occasion, especially with others, but go easy.

fair enuf

Like downing 2-3 coffee that last long and sober u up (not really tho)

Well OP it’s not gunna get better than this
Well done sir

feels like the fight or flight reaction more on the fight side.
mentally you feel like you can take anyone on and feel confident.

physically it feels like an adrenaline rush. don't panic the first time. it feels like you almost crashed your bike at 200 mph and got away with it. heartbeat in your throat, head pounding sweating.

go moderate and never take more then what you told yourself before you took you first line. cocaine makes you want to take more so be aware of that.

ok second important question I have
(and if you are kind enough to answer it)
how hard is it to get?

It's a bit over rated. Its give you a rush but at the same time is fairly addictive, a lot of my friends have problems with it to varying degrees, and I know when I was doing it often it fucked with my dick and I was always angrier

For me? Pure anxiety. I have .5 g left from the last time I did it. I don't want it but I can't bring myself to throw it away.

Don't do the stuff personally but I've heard it's like an adderall high but with extreme euphoria. I wouldn't buy off the street to try either due to reading about dealers putting amphetamine paste into the cuts. They chop it up after making it into a solution goop that's dried prior. Crazy stuff low quality is pretty scary had a relative screaming at a toaster before they admitted themselves for the night. I've also read about amphetamine salts can give you some wacky hallucinations and delirium at high doses and my family member would snort a fair amount.

Attached: 49393.png (214x605, 107K)

You feel chatty, awake and a little irritable.
It's a good gateway drug - as in take it before speed or molly to prep for a good night.

Easy to get. Very variable quality. If you live in Europe then niggers usually have the best stuff. If it's good, the first line should make your face numb. To try before you buy, rub a bit on your upper gums. They should go numb within the minute.

Tl;dr: overpriced beginner shit. Get speed instead.

/thread

not really, go to a party and at least 1 person will know a guy.
also don't haggle the price the first time, you don't know him and you are not in the position to fuck around.
last thing you want to do is annoy him and him giving you the worst quality he has.
be polite, be to the point and don't act like your some gangster because they see idiots like that multiple times a day and they will just fuck with you.

this

Coke is overrated for the price. Plus it's cut to shit. It'd be a surprise if 1/4 of the shit you sniff is actually coke

Like youre awake now and your eyes are big

like overpriced shit , speed is better

Lol hell yea. That's exactly it.

It has been glorified by the movies into something it absolutely isn't. I pay about £50 for a gram of decent quality coke, but in Berlin they were asking for £80. Compared to £30 for a gram of good molly, it's not worth it.

I'm sure 100% pure shit is amazing, but you're definitely lucky to get 1/4 pure from your friendly neighbourhood street dealer.

Baking soda and money wasted.

Cocaine makes it feel like there's a hole in your life that can only be filled with more cocaine

do heroin instead. it’s cheaper and the high lasts longer until you get severely addicted.

Probably like getting fucked in the ass because only faggots do it.

dont do cocaine without alcohol

my heart always beats really fast when i dont drink and take coke

I shoot ropes when I bust them coke nuts. Most fluid ever spurting all over the place and feeling amazing. Not much can compare to fucking a hot tight wet pussy and filling her up so much it literally oozes out of her into the next day. This would be after we both killed an eight ball. Hours later for obvious reasons. lol

i once heard you would not survive many lines of 100% non cut cocaine

Feels like failure.

don't listen to this, cocaethylene feels absolutely wonderful.

That's how modafinil feels, except you can also concentrate and get stuff done really well.

People think cocaine is like lsd or meth...it's not.

Every drugs has its pro and con uses.

Some drink to forget.
Some get smacked out to disassociate.
Some smoke weed because it's kewl.

Cocaine is best used as a reset button for a night out when your so stupid ass drunk, you're friends are all having a good time but your nights about to end...vomit stylez.

This is where good old cocaine does the trick. Couple of decent line in the bogs and you're good to go to drink from square 1.

Good, but it's very addictive. Almost as addictive as candy.

Isn't a downside also when the high starts to reach its end, and you feel like shit afterwards?

Will that happen the first time?

Attached: canucant.jpg (432x286, 18K)

I used to think I hardly enjoy cocaine, having tried it several times in the past.

Then just recently I tried, apparently, actual cocaine. Holy shitting fuck dude.

Good thing it's too expensive for me to do on regular basis, because I can totally see myself getting addicted. This is basically how you want to feel in your life.

Turns most ppl into horny ragefuck machines lmao

like chewing five double gums at the same time

Attached: aight.jpg (295x281, 15K)

ayy lmao like you could argue for hours if aquamarine or ultramarine blue holds more significance or some other retarded shit on a more basic savage ape topic

Attached: rc-sas-ingest7.jpg (475x332, 46K)

>niggers usually have the best stuff
What the fuck are you on? What part of europe you are? The times i really found good coke was from local people, surely not the shitty-tier coke niggers sell on the streets

i mean, that's probably culture dependent, like the niggers in that one park over is full of shit tier people selling all kinds of drugs and mostly to tourists and in that other park you have these niggers that worked there since they were like 12 and they still sell the same okay shit for the same price as 10 years ago

dunno what cultures they're from, but they also seem massively different and talking berlin specific here, comparing goerlitzer park to hasenheide

overall you can't trust people doing it to earn a big buck on top of their welfare whenever they're broke, while you can to some degree trust those for who it's a business and their only livelyhood

the niggers in the hasenheide seem a lot less like the niggers you see on TV from the us while the niggers in the goerli seem to be a lot more like that, fancy expensive clothing, bimbos make up most female contacts and the others have like fat colorful matriarchs and normal chicks while wearing cheap clothing

Overall you feel moderately more confident to just do shit. As someone who normally overthinks absolutely everything that part of it was noticeable.

Overall though, I find it insanely overrated, I have much more fun with other drugs that are cheaper. It's good as a novelty thing mostly.

>alcohol
thats what i told faggot

I like to drink beers and do blow. Weirdly enough, I don't like doing them separately. It feels like a rush and your euphoric. You can talk to anyone, you can make friends, your confidence goes up and mixed with alcohol they seem to work well together. Just don't try and fuck someone when doing both, doing them separately I have no problems getting a boner, together my peepee doesn't want to work.

if you just wanna feel high and happy go for straight uncut mdma, assuming you're not a fat fuck 100mg gives you a nice trip, coke on the other hand just makes you fuckin arrogant, reckless, talkative and broke. just not worth it and I had my fair share of mirrors.

powdered addiction