Hi! her name is (what?)

Hi! her name is (what?)
her name is (who?)
her name is
Jasiri!

Attached: smile -o.jpg (557x443, 21K)

Attached: 1571789239197.jpg (906x1280, 432K)

Hi! You should (what?)
I said you should (huh?)
I said you should
Fucking kill yourself faggot

>Hi!
¡Hola! Se llama Jasiri, en efecto. -J

Attached: 1575907089259.png (370x312, 41K)

Look. At that Face!? She is ugly as... fffffUUUUUCK!

Attached: wheeze.jpg (377x264, 21K)

nice feet!
sorry, i don't listen to delusional people
hi J, glad to see you here again

Attached: sweet jasiri fanart -o.png (1280x1207, 612K)

>She is ugly as... fffffUUUUUCK!

Attached: tenor (1).gif (244x164, 398K)

Attached: WeißerDracheMitEiskaltemBlick.png (946x671, 1.18M)

Attached: 1571618282206.jpg (1280x960, 195K)

No, i'm serious, i want to kick her face, throw her around, and SMASH rocks on her back, aaaand break her bones

Please stop posting this for fuck's sake.

Attached: 1580153272220.jpg (529x409, 62K)

Sisi ni sawa my fuckin hyena from the plains!

Wasn't that the fursona of the bitch that shot up YouTube HQ?

Attached: Screenshot_20191222-095447_Firefox.jpg (617x780, 205K)

She is a hyena, they are very dangerous if you rub them the wrong way. If you messed with her you would probably get yourself killed. -J

Attached: tumblr_oxe4drFB2A1uoj0sfo1_1280.png (853x479, 186K)

What a faggot

there's an easy way to filter my threads, it will be a lot easier than asking me not to post Jasiri, something which i find impossible and obscene.

Attached: jasiri and kion look -o.jpg (1920x1029, 105K)

thanks fren
hey, you again, i still stand by my opinion that she doesn't look similar.
well summed
please use kind words around here, its a family friendly thread

Attached: jasiri2 -o.jpg (1280x620, 84K)

Holy shit that looks just like the fucking wretched horrible furfag miscreation!

>not to post Jasiri, something which i find impossible and obscene.
So do I. ¿Qué tal estás, qué tal el trabajo? And how is your sketch going? -J

Attached: Le gustas a Jasiri -j.gif (800x450, 1.99M)

For me it's Millhouse

Attached: me.png (566x669, 13K)

Attached: YYQyBlZnVBj5NNwcvgytY-RJRlu4uosGQK0t3SncXRU.png (640x757, 353K)

Was this thing even in any of the movies or is it furry DeviantArt OC cringe?

Fuck off.
Now Hyena fag, It's your thread right?

Attached: 1577227550024.png (510x512, 622K)

Make it so

Haha right you are, Satan!

Michelle Obama seems to have gotten back into shape.

Hyenas are WEAK, compared to gorillas

Attached: last ned (3).jpg (212x237, 9K)

I WANT IT LOG
AND I WANT IT NOW

Attached: andycops.jpg (634x683, 142K)

Degenerates like OP belong on a cross.

Attached: 1569464819445.jpg (905x1280, 170K)

Attached: 1563384470939.jpg (745x492, 45K)

How about PRETTY milhouse

Attached: Natsuki milhouse.png (205x419, 119K)

i'm alright, work was not too hard, been redid the face once more and i think i'll settle on that iteration, just gotta redo the hair and figure stuff out, been less motivated this week as i had other small stuff to do, i'll eventually up the drive, hope you are good
millhouse is not a meme.
its in the spin off series, which as far as i'm aware is considered canon, the lion guard
>It's your thread right?
naw man, that wasn't me, the only hyena i post is Jasiri, there are many yeenfags out there

Attached: hello there -o.gif (480x270, 1.41M)

>there are many yeenfags out there
Why???

Attached: 1577311414216.png (500x500, 185K)

>jasiri is male

male hyena are smaller than females, hyena packs have a matriarchal structure

the perfect symbol of the new female, the feminist; a horrible, flawed super mutant thing with her sword made from the blade of a downed helicopter who rages across the landscape, screaming for people not to look at her, the victim of one too many stealth boys

Attached: 1580077588379.jpg (920x960, 67K)

Daaaaaamn Jasiri is ugly, i want to kick her face and break her bones, and torture her

get hit by a truck or on a car crash, furfag

because if we were all born the same the world would be really monotonous and bland
>boo hoo hyenas are matriarchal
lose the edge, friend
you mean IN a car crash

Attached: jasiri butt wiggle -o.gif (500x282, 1.97M)

Heya peoplee

Attached: IMG_20180629_225024.jpg (700x902, 96K)

No. But I Hope, that YOOUU, lose your LIFE!!! And i want to stab her tighs

Attached: maxresdefault (85).jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Hi OP! Hi J!

what's up?

Attached: rita_happy.jpg (370x331, 106K)

Hi wmf!

what's up?

Attached: rita_hat.jpg (800x450, 54K)

ah shit im late

well, frankly, yes they are. females are larger, darker, have a pseudopenis. this imagery of a girl hyena dealing with aggressive males is feministic and patently absurd. you are an especially weird species of shitposter. you're the new alice, and like alice, and the female hyena, you also have a penis. you are white, hairy and overweight. your ball sweat smells like pilsner and bacon, you have back problems, you forget to file the extra skin off of your feet. you haven't cleaned the grout in your shower in two years. i know you, you're me, except for the fact you're a faggot in a dress.

Attached: cocteau.jpg (600x450, 45K)

eyyyyy
hey fren, what's good my fellow neighbor
you're never late, the party never ends

Attached: jasiri and janja playful -o.jpg (1023x769, 69K)

the ride never ends*

>Hi J!
¡Hola Rita, hola mfw! ¿Qué tal estáis, amigos? -J

Attached: tigi78pq8j011.jpg (700x700, 310K)

i'll bite
>well, frankly, yes they are. females are larger, darker, have a pseudopenis
and?
>this imagery of a girl hyena dealing with aggressive males is feministic and patently absurd
how is it exactly feministic?, do you know what feminism means?, not every count of a female kicking ass means its feministic, also its not absurd, females are stronger than males.
>you are an especially weird species of shitposter. you're the new alice, and like alice,
please don't, that really offended me
>and the female hyena, you also have a penis. the female has a pseudopenis, you addressed it yourself
>you are white, hairy and overweight. your ball sweat smells like pilsner and bacon, you have back problems, you forget to file the extra skin off of your feet. you haven't cleaned the grout in your shower in two years. i know you, you're me, except for the fact you're a faggot in a dress.
if that is you, then that is a pretty sad life, friend

Attached: jasiri and kion singing together 2 -o.jpg (1302x844, 95K)

>your ball sweat smells like pilsner and bacon

that's absolutely not true, I'd know if his balls smell like beer and bacon

>hey fren, what's good

just came home and now I'm relaxing a bit, the weather outside is really stormy

Attached: rita_liar.jpg (640x480, 28K)

yes, but also the party, don't forget the party!

Attached: so cute -o.jpg (788x936, 491K)

Looks like the faggot poster is making threads again. See I don't care when it's one thread, it's when you make 2 or more. No one fucking cares, no one wants to see you cum your panties over a drawing that honestly is a lazy art style ground up over and over again. Go to fucking deviant art, go to reddit. Or go to your local furry con. Just leave.

Attached: 1543816157219.jpg (720x740, 109K)

How is it doin? Im pretty busy and wont be able to respond most of the time but will lurk and prob talk after a while

>¿Qué tal estáis, amigos? -J

I slept really good this night and was full of energy :)

Attached: rita_cloud.png (600x600, 104K)

What the fuck. SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE FUUUCK! Why are you talking about BALL SWEAT!? And how the HELL do YOU know what his balls smells like? GROOOOOSS!!! FUCKING ULTRA GAY HOMOS!!! And i Don't CAAREE!!! If you just was joking, Gross as... FUUUUUUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 71670598c66a9961ac1510971c04d919.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

Why does anyone respond to this thread? No understand...

Attached: harty pard.gif (440x270, 316K)

>alice
Who is "alice"?

Also what you are saying is that you are white, hairy and overweight, your ball sweat smells like pilsner and bacon, you have back problems, you forget to file the extra skin off of your feet and you haven't cleaned the grout in your shower in two years just like OP?

Still better than being a hyena faggot

>who is alice
a fallen hero

Attached: alice(boy).jpg (260x194, 11K)

>you are white, hairy and overweight. your ball sweat smells like pilsner and bacon, you have back problems, you forget to file the extra skin off of your feet. you haven't cleaned the grout in your shower in two years
lol all that is also true for me except for the ball sweat smell and the unclean shower, so you are even worse than me

why do you care?

Attached: rita_butt.jpg (2500x2150, 217K)

>I slept really good this night and was full of energy :)
How is your health going? Did you get to read what I wrote to you when you said the other day that you were not feeling good? -J

Attached: 123105232-a-wild-hyena-sitting-on-the-rock-stone-.jpg (450x300, 31K)

>a fallen hero
That doesn't reply my question. Who is Alice? Someone that used to post here?

>that's absolutely not true, I'd know if his balls smell like beer and bacon
exactly, plus even if they did, the vaporub really masks all the scents

Attached: jasiri and janja look -o.jpg (935x756, 71K)

what do you mean "and?", it's feministic, it depicts a smaller "female" against multiple and unreasoning "males".

>females are stronger than males

yes, in hyenas, they're also 1.5-1.8 times larger. how much do you know about hyenas? they evolved from bone-crushing scavengers, ancient hyaenids mostly ate the bone marrow of large herbivores. Jasiri is a spotted hyena which de-evolved the crushing traits in favor of running traits, like a wolf. however what stayed is the remarkable lack of emotion or care, spotted hyena females only care for their own cubs, males have no paternal involvement. this is literally the hood nigger of animals with a violent, intolerant mother and no father. they're horrible animals evolved from larger, more horrible animals that literally just ate bone juice. why do you like these horrible things?

>i'm not like alice

you're exactly like that, though I've got to give you credit, I'm only seeing one beta-orbiter while alice's literal army of orbiters makes "her" a rather more obnoxious figure.

male pronoun, interesting, at least there's that. gay furry couple? is that what I'm looking at here?

Attached: bone_crusher.jpg (600x414, 23K)

>How is your health going? Did you get to read what I wrote to you when you said the other day that you were not feeling good? -J

my health is okay, thanks for asking :)

I'm sorry but I can't remember what you wrote, but here is a picture I grabbed out for you

Attached: fox_flower.jpg (700x507, 153K)

>Looks like the faggot poster is making threads again
i don't post faggots, i post Jasiri
>. See I don't care when it's one thread, it's when you make 2 or more
so when its 1 its fine, but god forbid there are 2 extra!
>No one fucking cares
you just said and i quote "See I don't care when it's one thread", implying that you care once it goes over 1 thread, pretty contradictory
>no one wants to see you cum your panties
implying i wear panties, for the most part i go commando, but if i want to feel extra sexy i just put on a black g string
>is a lazy art style ground up over and over again
kek, you wouldn't know art style if it kicked you in the ass
>Go to fucking deviant art, go to reddit. Or go to your local furry con. Just leave.
and miss the opportunity to see you faggot bitching about a hyena?

Attached: the yeen queen -o.jpg (508x431, 17K)

>FUCKING ULTRA GAY HOMOS
we're obviously not gay, the balls didn't touch and we always say "no homo"
because they want to vent out their emotions and we are good listeners
you're gonna get banned for ponyposting friend, remove the image

Attached: yeen2 -o.jpg (862x894, 442K)

was a guy that used to crossdress and do cooking threads. i never posted in their threads though

>Who is "alice"?
someone who did something similar to me, i don't know much about her but i think most people liked her
>Also what you are saying is that you are white, hairy and overweight, your ball sweat smells like pilsner and bacon, you have back problems, you forget to file the extra skin off of your feet and you haven't cleaned the grout in your shower in two years just like OP?
that's exactly what he was saying, so he basically burned himself
you just said we are the same, so how is that being better than me?, you can't get out of the hole you dug, faggot

Attached: jasiri on rock -o.jpg (1834x1034, 102K)

jannies can suck my horsecock, im sitting behind 11 proxies

>male pronoun, interesting, at least there's that. gay furry couple? is that what I'm looking at here?

>implying there are girls on the interwebs

I can only speak for me: as I see it, I'm the only fur in this thread. the other ones are just nice people I like to hang out with

Attached: rita_drink.jpg (3500x2500, 1.98M)

Hi guys! Nice to see you again.
What's up?

Attached: scratte_kiss.gif (400x213, 1.5M)

>what do you mean "and?"
i mean, what is your point?, you just described them
>yes, in hyenas, they're also 1.5-1.8 times larger. how much do you know about hyenas?
quite a bit
>they evolved from bone-crushing scavengers, ancient hyaenids mostly ate the bone marrow of large herbivores. Jasiri is a spotted hyena which de-evolved the crushing traits in favor of running traits, like a wolf. however what stayed is the remarkable lack of emotion or care, spotted hyena females only care for their own cubs, males have no paternal involvement. this is literally the hood nigger of animals with a violent, intolerant mother and no father. they're horrible animals evolved from larger, more horrible animals that literally just ate bone juice. why do you like these horrible things?
because they did things to survive, and they got here, that's what matters in the end, don't try to compare them to humans when we did equally bad things back in the early days, hyenas don't have the intellect we do,, also why does it matter what hyenas are or aren't, i'm talking about Jasiri, a fictional character
kek, alright, its not like they will do much either way
hey scratte boi, i'm doing good, what about you

Attached: sisi ni sawa kion and jasiri -o.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

Hi Scratte!

always a pleasure to see you around here.

how are you doing?

Attached: rita_chest.png (338x422, 150K)

Also hello J and wmf! Sorry, I didn't spot you the first time when I entered the thread.

I am fine. I just recovered from a cold. I finally arrived home and I am relaxing a little bit.

> my health is okay
I am glad that you are felling well. Was a mild cold?

Attached: scratte_night.gif (640x360, 1.87M)

>I am fine. I just recovered from a cold.

that's good to hear!

>Was a mild cold?

no, I just haven't slept last night and J was worried about my health (I was feeling sick that day and before). but now I feel good again :)

Attached: rita_bedroom_eyes.png (900x553, 171K)

imagine beeing rejected by Cred Forums
kys dog fucker

imagine being rejected by everyone around you

Attached: bae jasiri -o.png (933x930, 475K)

I hope that the coronavirus will be restrained in order to avoid an epidemic like swine flu. In Norway, there are annual problems with mild flu that are local.

Stubborn backward.

Attached: scratte_jungle.gif (420x236, 791K)

>hope that the coronavirus will be restrained in order to avoid an epidemic like swine flu. In Norway, there are annual problems with mild flu that are local.

yeah, we do it also, but that's regulary in the time before christmas.

I think the media is pushing corona really hard. they have now some cases about 30km away from my town but I'm not worried.

I survived the swine flu like it was a regular cold and that stuff won't take me down either.

Attached: rita_consider.png (881x799, 162K)

>why do you like these horrible things?
Don't you find them cute? -J

Attached: 1428279-hyena-wallpaper-3073x2049-for-pc.jpg (3073x2049, 1.54M)

>I hope that the coronavirus will be restrained in order to avoid an epidemic like swine flu
yeah, its getting pretty wild, but atleast they did the right thing this time and actually report it
>there are annual problems with mild flu that are local.
is there no vaccines for it?, or is it too mild for it to be a big problem
>Stubborn backward.
can't reason with them, but atleast they give you some entertainment

Attached: jasiri and kion playful -o.jpg (1380x788, 99K)

>I survived the swine flu like it was a regular cold and that stuff won't take me down either.
that's a strong immune system, must be from all the flavored wine

Attached: jasiri sitting -o.png (1280x1567, 613K)

>Hi guys!
¡Hola Scratte! How are you, how is the weather in Norway? -J

Attached: tumblr_pjjod2KT191y0e7t6o1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 388K)

>is there no vaccines for it?,

sure there are, but the thing is: if you get vaccatinated you also have the symptoms after it, maybe just one day less. If you are healthy and young it won't take you down

Attached: rita_argument.png (881x799, 164K)

>Sorry, I didn't spot you the first time when I entered the thread.
Gracias for the apology, no problem!

IT is you hobby or you work at something IT related? -J

Attached: 1576002422616m.jpg (1024x682, 117K)

>sure there are, but the thing is: if you get vaccatinated you also have the symptoms after it, maybe just one day less. If you are healthy and young it won't take you down
really?, don't know, vaccines here don't really cause as much trouble as actually being sick, atleast not for the vast majority, but it might differ in other methods and pathogens, either way i'd rather take the vaccine and save myself the unpredictability and extra sick time i would normally get

Attached: drawn face -o.png (634x748, 342K)

>vaccines

most vaccines for other diseases won't do much trouble. but flu vaccines are almost like having the flu itself.
by this way I don't care for flu vaccines, but I do care for hepatitis, typhus and the other stuff

Attached: rita_skateboard.png (800x949, 202K)

bump

Attached: jasiri_internet.jpg (500x589, 72K)

Yeah, in my country it was crazy with swine flu, but I managed to protect myself from it.

There are vaccines, but probably there are weak immune systems.

Hola amigo. Now is sleeting in Oslo. There are 3 degrees C and it's a gloomy weather. It is very warm for this period.
How about your place?

> IT is you hobby or you work at something IT related?
I work in this field at a software company. It's OK.
How about in your

Attached: scratte_couple.gif (360x202, 1.86M)

>most vaccines for other diseases won't do much trouble. but flu vaccines are almost like having the flu itself.
>by this way I don't care for flu vaccines, but I do care for hepatitis, typhus and the other stuff
fair enough, yeah

think i'm gonna go for today, been pretty tired at work and if that happens that means i really need it, so for once i'm gonna try and go to sleep early, see you around friends, it was a pleasant chat as always

Attached: jasiri and janja flowers -o.jpg (1280x814, 99K)

hey guys, I'm going to sleep now.

had a fun time hanging around with you and I hope to see you tomorrow!

Attached: rita_sleep.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Why are you GAY!
>We're obviously not gay
Yeah right! Ok then, How does he know what your balls smells like? HMMMMMM...

Attached: 26c7dd8310959277fe5f3f38d21476e0.jpg (590x331, 18K)

Sweet dreams Jasiri!

Nice image :)

> How about in your
Ignore this last line J !

Attached: scratte_love.jpg (2560x1920, 1.53M)

>There are 3 degrees C and it's a gloomy weather
sounds like heaven to me
>really shows you that "warm" is a relative term
yay, sleep buddies, farewell

Attached: looking left -o.jpg (412x392, 19K)

thanks fren, you too

see you later

just gonna post this gif before i go, just did it, i really need to get more content tomorrow

Attached: sisi ni sawa means we're the same.gif (451x227, 1.87M)

Buh-Bye! See you the next time!

Attached: scratte_look.jpg (249x202, 8K)

Okay now im done with literally everything for today, whats current topic frens

Attached: raf360x360075tfafafa-ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 29K)

Gotta go now. It was nice to see you this evening again! Good night J, and see you around buddy.

Attached: scratte_flowers2.jpg (640x360, 116K)

Well isnt that bruh moment
I will see you guys on another thread den
Gn

Hi wmf!
When I entered the thread we talked about coronavirus, flu, vaccines and the weather in the country. How are you pal?

Attached: scratte_smiling.jpg (900x495, 42K)

sorry fren, tomorrow i'll have extra time for talksies, this will be my last reply, kissies

Attached: kissy kissy -o.png (839x952, 443K)

Generally speaking, people of African descent are one standard deviation below people of European descent in cognitive tests like IQ, SAT, or even something as simple as school grades. And people of European descent are one standard deviation below people of Jewish or East Asian descent. Hispanics and natives tend to fall between African and European.

Now, to be fair, each category has a specialized intelligence, and tests like IQ or SAT are an average.

Black people have better Body-Kinesthetic intelligence than any race by a huge margin, and are usually above average in Musical intelligence. They lack in Verbal-Linguistic, Logical-Mathematical, and Naturalist intelligence.

White people do reasonably well in every category, though their real strength is Naturalist and Intrapersonal intelligence.

Jews overwhelmingly specialize in Verbal-Linguistic intelligence. As an IQ measure, the average Jew would score 145 or higher in a test specifically formulated to test Verbal-Linguistic intelligence, and around 130 in Logical-Mathematical. They have minor deficits in pretty much every other category, though, and a pretty severe deficit in Body-Kinesthetic. They score sufficiently high in 2 categories for their average to be higher than white people, even though they score more poorly in pretty much every other category, especially Body-Kinesthetic and Naturalist.

Asians tend to specialize in Logical-Mathematical and Visuo-Spatial. They tend to do decently in Body-Kinesthetic and Intrapersonal as well, but they don't tend to do well in Linguistic-Verbal, Musical, Interpersonal, or Naturalistic intelligences.

So says mister Steward.

Attached: 1575299947664m.jpg (1024x660, 76K)

>Good night J, and see you around buddy.
>kissies

¡Adiós amigos, besos! -J

Attached: Jasiri - Femahyenanon -j.gif (800x450, 2M)