the whole "imagine" bullshit.

oh, and "kek"

youtube comment formats

>NPCs
>KEK
>AyyyyLMAO

BBC

Minion memes

no this is it is pretty fucking shitty, you know is shitty when people like pewdiepie reviews it,
everything on reddit is pretty shitty/cringy
fuck them

yep

Keanu reeves, big chungus, basically all reddit memes are just as bad

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 102K)

Imagine not having a personality beyond "if Cred Forums hates it then so do i"

Thats 80% of this vietnamese origami forum, mate

like this

Wojak and peep frogs

The word "normie".

This isn’t normie this is straight up cringe

Epstein

Memes post-2008 are normie trash. Read SIEGE.

this is such an edgy newfag
i don't care that he is normie, i like him, the show was mediocare but i loved it because i fucking love that baby thing, that is one of the cutest animations/dolls/whatever i have ever seen and i want to raise that thing as my own.

See
You played yourself so goddam hard.

Anyone else think Disney+ is overrated ?

I have it, but I barely use it
What kind of shit am I trying to see on there ? Nothing.

Trump
imagine electing a meme as prez

Attached: yoda baby posterised (Copy).jpg (800x800, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yNtySt6Fg30

Ok boomer

the "imagine" thing isn't a meme lmfao

How is a Cred Forums meme a normalfag meme

Using the word "normie" is incredibly Reddit

Normie is what normalfags call other normalfags

skyrim

Nothing has ever ruined a great show more than baby yoda. It was supposed to be about a cool mandalorian bounty hunter post-OT, instead they had to bring in something that makes normalfaggots go "Awwww!!! It's so cuuuuuuuute!" and now everything in the show has to be about baby Yoda. I am so fucking mad. The first episodes were so fucking good, too, but I can't bring myself to watch any more. The worst part is that it's probably just all the normie-fucks spamming the memes everywhere, and I probably wouldn't care if they hadn't.

Except for the first movie made Star Wars has been nothing but a vehicle to sell toys. This bait & switch was planned from the beginning.

I know, but it still sucks. I've wanted a bounty hunter SW movie/show since I watched the OT for the first time.

obvious bait is obvious

Because normies see something that isn't mainstream (pol memes for example) and make it mainstream just to be edgy.

Normie and normalfag are the same shit, I literally do not care. Also the whole normie thing is kind of a meme.

>Name a more normie/garbage meme
The entirety of Cred Forums and the Cred Forums mentality. Not the normie part, just the garbage part

the meme just shows that even a doll shows more character depth than anything disney could come up with, and since it makes normies like you go full REEEEEEEEEE, it's perfectly fine.

ITT:
the left can't meme

Attached: Butthurt_Feminists[1].jpg (730x418, 181K)

Baby Yoda is God.