Why are black women flocking to white men even though they are the most outspoken for "muh BLM"?

Why are black women flocking to white men even though they are the most outspoken for "muh BLM"?

Attached: file.png (960x960, 1.64M)

Because black woman/white guy is the best interracial pairing, with the lowest rate of divorce.

This makes me happy to think about. A thicc ebony queen riding a strong virile white man, satisfying him in ways no other type of woman could.

Because white men are more likely to make a safe honest living and be supportive of their children.
Aka white men aren't "hustlin'", they have jobs and arent leaving their kid to their baby mama.

Attached: 1578235719729.jpg (640x1136, 60K)

They want a man that’s a man that can support a household not a crackhead

They're not.

Mixed race couples are the minority by a lot. Google the stats. People tend to stick with a mate of their own race for many reasons. Even where I'm from mixed couples are the minority. -from Brooklyn with a Jap wife.

Do you think that chimping out has anything to do with it? White men seem to be less likely to chimp out on their significant other over simple shit. Black people seem more likely to lose their cool when they dont get their way or muh gibs.

Attached: file.png (424x750, 826K)

Attached: 6dbh6355 (1).jpg (658x683, 47K)

ew shut the fuck up gook lover
your kid will have a tiny dick

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=Id_n9pO3gWR5Logi)14.jpg (320x240, 16K)

White man and ebony generally make beautiful couple

That is because the average black man has a smaller frontal lobe and this leads to poor impulse control. #eugenicslyfe

Because while black men 'may' be better in bed/have larger penises, white men are providers.

Our instinctual side will always look for good providers in men and good fertility in women (along with ability to handle a house hold)

White men give women the best chance to lead a comfortable life, have a nice house, raise their children to not be crooks, etc.

Because the day of the rope will be soon at hand, and these black women will hang for being race traitors.

I'm Cuban and I usually only fuck white girls. Not a fan of blonds though at all. They age the fastest and poorly. Usually the girls I go for are around 5-7 years younger then me.

I've dated, fucked plenty of black/mixed girls. Just happened to find a soulmate and she was a jap. Honestly I've only had one white girlfriend. I'm a motherfucking interracial expert nigga!

Honestly, because most black men are trash. The ones who aren't in prison likely don't have a job or an kind of tertiary education, and are highly likely to abandon their children. Smart black women find themselves a white man.

More white liberal faggots cry about bullshit racism than black people do.

your kid's gonna have a small dick

Also, most black guys won't eat pussy.

Because they're trying to breed whites out of existence.

I am white and won't eat pussy
eating pussy is disgusting and beta
only small dicked losers eat pussy

The media just likes to put the trash ones at the forefront because it's eye catching. Imagine reading an article about
>This just in: Succesful educated black man takes care of his family

That doesn't sell as much as Pookie and Ray Ray tearing up the town

That's not true. Most balck men are not trash. Just a higher percentage due to the breakdown of the black family unit.

I bet you're lame as fuck in the sack

I eat pussy and my dick won't fit past my girls teeth. I don't think it has anything to do with being "beta".

that might be so but black women (at least on social media) seem to almost always be (((w o k e))) and all about "we wuz kangz"

We have a girl and we're done. But if we did have a boy most likely yes his penis would most likely be below average.

I don't concern myself with baby penis however.

Not eating pussy because you're afraid of a vagina is beta

The only people who post that we wuz kangz shit are mostly older people on facebook. A few younger people may parrot that shit but it's the same thing as old white people sharing fake news on fb. Only retards post that shit

That's just wierd. Who the fuck is afraid of pussy?

Someone who's afraid to put their lips on it apparently

I eat pussy, ass, the whole 9.

I see younger people sharing fake news in this fucking website every day.

At a minimum, I understand the aversion to eating ass even though I enjoy it, but c'mon, who doesn't eat pussy?

Who is this?

At least from my perspective, it's mostly old people sharing that bs. And the young people who do are already stupid. I'm black so I definitely see that dumb shit quite a bit but it's still mostly older people that think a low resolution image of a buff black guy is proof of superiority

Yeah, the irony is mind boggling. Outspoken about the wrongs inflicted on them and their people, yet...

Attached: .jpg (1024x576, 93K)

discord gg/5XyeuY

Attached: Brittney Philly.png (1600x1199, 1.65M)

Nice pic. Where she belongs.

Attached: .jpg (1799x2730, 796K)

black women disgust me personally. There are a handful that are pleasing to the eye and even then its not my preference by far.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x270, 1.24M)

Maybe they understand that you being white doesn't mean you're automatically racist

Only rope there's going to be is a load of white man's cum swimming in their wombs

Attached: 1524793158588.webm (480x272, 775K)