Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Attached: wtc_bombs.jpg (2000x1347, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metabunk.org/threads/debunked-the-wtc-9-11-angle-cut-column-not-thermite-cut-later.9469/
nist.gov/topics/disaster-failure-studies/faqs-nist-wtc-towers-investigation
implosionworld.com/Article-WTC STUDY 8-06 w clarif as of 9-8-06 .pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RrJH8nLO8kc
youtube.com/watch?v=ermHx3akejc&t=2589s
youtube.com/watch?v=nqbUkThGlCo
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/09/06/eyewitness-reflects-on-flight-93-crash/
youtube.com/watch?v=EWh7T7zuJ8I
dailyamerican.com/entertainment/videos/coroner-wally-miller-recounts-the-flight-aftermath-and-helping-the/video_5e8c0b06-53b8-11e7-8425-ebce95937395.html
washingtonpost.com/local/f-16-pilot-was-ready-to-give-her-life-on-sept-11/2015/09/06/7c8cddbc-d8ce-11e0-9dca-a4d231dfde50_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but it CAN melt some of the pounds off fat Americans

No but it can weaken them and that combined with the impact of a fucking plane it's not really surprising they came down

But keep up the conspiracies

Only dead Americans are good Americans

This

No, but steal beams can melt jet fuel.

I thought all you "truthers" moved on to the flat Earth nonsense.

engineering fag here
no it cant but steel already looses 90% of his power at 600°C

The whole reason "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams." is a thing, is because there was molten steel seen inside the pit by numerous rescue workers. Which is something NIST completely ignored in their "report".

Attached: image.jpg (960x664, 90K)

> supposed engineer
> claims that steel loses "his power"

Attached: Skeptical.jpg (1200x630, 83K)

The buildings falling caused a very high amount of friction (derp, heat!), that compounded with the pressure of having a fucking collapsed 110 story building on top of already soft steel caused it

jfc

yeah fuck off english is just my 2nd language and i dont know the exact translations

its a skyscraper, not a techtonic plate moving under a subduction zone. There is no way in hell that a collapsing building would heat up to the point of melting steel. Why would you even say that?

Is that "911 mysteries" movie worth watching?

who said it did?

>molten steel
how do you know it was steel?

i dunno, haven't seen it.

Jeffrey Epstein can't hang himself.

I wasn't in New York on 9/11 and therefore i did not access the crime scene or inspect the evidence. I listen to the people that did. So that's what i'm going off of.

I don’t know about this, but I was there (lived downtown nyc at the time), and witnessed it all firsthand. Before the first tower fell, I saw what looked like molten metal falling from the corner of the building where it eventually collapsed.

It was a pretty fucking horrific day.

building 7

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 14K)

These towers were taken down overnight by immigrants. There were no planes involved, and no fire. All a big conspiracy theory.

>I listen to the people that did.
no one that investigated the collapse has suggested that "melted" steel caused the collapse or even happened. Thats a false narrative- now meme- pushed by Troofers.

Steel fuel can't melt jet beams.

>one cup of gas can't burn down a building

nigga everything starts catching fire, then it isn't JUST jet fuel. It's everything that caught and burned in addition to the jet fuel that caught. That shit leaked downwards also faggot. You act like jet fuel doesn't drip downward.

Of course they didnt. They completely ignored anything regarding melted anything. Nothing in the NIST report at all. Certainly nobody is saying melted steel is what "caused" the collapse. But, there was molten steel there, and it needs explaining.

molten metal, not molten steel. It wasn't identified

Then they would have just folded. I work with all kinds of steel every day including the steel the I beams those building where made of.

I love how this is the only anti conspiracy argument tho. Makes me lol

Oh yeah, also the plane hit the building and then it burned, then collapsed. not the other way around.

Attached: 1580093224540m.jpg (1024x950, 88K)

and they did fold. Buckled, really.

1. What kind of steel are you even talking about?

2. Steel beams are shatterproof so they dont snap at a 45 degree angles, even when hot.

3. No folded beams in rubble. A few bent ones from the collapse and impact then ones that where clearly "cut" at an angle

I just cant buy the whole "they just melted" idea

This

Thermite

/thread

You mean the one that was cut weeks AFTER the collapse?

Conspire harder, Schlomo

metabunk.org/threads/debunked-the-wtc-9-11-angle-cut-column-not-thermite-cut-later.9469/

Except no buckled beams where recovered?

The horizontal beams are much smaller and bent a little. The vertical beams didnt even bend at all.

>there was molten steel there,
But how do you - or anyone you listen to know? All they saw was pictuires of flamming debris they claimed it was "melted" steel. thats it. thats the extent of their research.

>Nothing in the NIST report at all

Not a factual statement- NIST said this about "melted" steel

"15. Since the melting point of steel is about 1,500 degrees Celsius (2,800 degrees Fahrenheit) and the temperature of a jet fuel fire does not exceed 1,000 degrees Celsius (1,800 degrees Fahrenheit), how could fires have impacted the steel enough to bring down the WTC towers?
In no instance did NIST report that steel in the WTC towers melted due to the fires. The melting point of steel is about 1,500 degrees Celsius (2,800 degrees Fahrenheit). Normal building fires and hydrocarbon (e.g., jet fuel) fires generate temperatures up to about 1,100 degrees Celsius (2,000 degrees Fahrenheit). NIST reported maximum upper layer air temperatures of about 1,000 degrees Celsius (1,800 degrees Fahrenheit) in the WTC towers (for example, see NCSTAR 1, Figure 6-36).
However, when bare steel reaches temperatures of 1,000 degrees Celsius, it softens and its strength reduces to roughly 10 percent of its room temperature value. Steel that is unprotected (e.g., if the fireproofing is dislodged) can reach the air temperature within the time period that the fires burned within the towers. Thus, yielding and buckling of the steel members (floor trusses, beams, and both core and exterior columns) with missing fireproofing were expected under the fire intensity and duration determined by NIST for the WTC towers."

nist.gov/topics/disaster-failure-studies/faqs-nist-wtc-towers-investigation

so you dont even have simple facts correct...what else are your wrong about?

Attached: wtc7 fall.webm (1280x720, 856K)

The side of the of both world trade center was covered in sheets of aluminum that's just how all skyscraper where made in the 70's.
Jet fuel CAN melt aluminum. Jet fuel CAN bring steal beams to there failing point (red hot ) not its melting point (white hot)

If you cant your conspiracy look at plane #4 and how it was not bout down by passengers but was shot down by 2 F-15's thus saving W. this shows that the government saw the attack being planed and chose to do nothing

That source is complete bullshit lmao

Yeah, I'll be the one over here conspiring. Good one user.

Attached: 20200117_133819.jpg (1024x718, 258K)

No. And nobody claims they snapped at 45 degree angles. They were cut by firefighters after the collapse in the clean up operation. Muppet.

Lol

>Ummm... the plane weakend that metal also!!

There's a fucking picture of the beam before it was cut during cleanup. What else do you need?

>there was molten steel there, and it needs explaining.

that is a claim you cannot substantiate. Demolition experts disagree with your claim

implosionworld.com/Article-WTC STUDY 8-06 w clarif as of 9-8-06 .pdf

"2. Photographs that we have examined
purporting to show demolition equipment
extracting “molten steel” from the debris at Ground Zero are inconclusive at best, and
most are inaccurate as described. Extracting various hot metallic compounds or debris
is one thing, but “molten steel beams” is quite another. As a fundamental point, if an
excavator or grapple ever dug into a pile of molten steel heated to excess of 2000
degrees Fahrenheit it would completely lose its ability to function. At a minimum the
hydraulics would immediately fail and its moving parts would bond together or seize up.
The heat would then quickly transfer through the steel components of the excavator and
there would be concern for its operator. The photos we have reviewed on various
websites do not show any of this, and if anything, indicate that the underground fires -
while very hot – were not hot enough to melt steel.
3. In an effort to further research this assertion, we spoke directly with equipment
operators and site foremen who personally
extracted beams and debris from Ground
Zero (several of whom have requested anonymi
ty to prevent harassment). These men
worked for independent companies in separate quadrants of the site, and many were
chosen due to their extensive experience with debris removal following explosive
demolition events. To a man, they do not recall encountering molten structural steel
beams, nor do they recall seeing any evidence of pre-cutting or explosive severance of
beams at any point during debris removal activities."

I was actually alive when this went down.
The beams where very much cut before the first responders even started clean up.

If the beams didnt buckle, didnt snap, didnt melt and weren't cut I guess the tower didnt even fall then huh?

This is the real conspiracy, and all the jet fuel bullshit is a false-flag meta-conspiracy to distract away from the fact the government knew at least something about the attack but allowed it to happen.

>Then they would have just folded
like this?

Attached: 9:11-memorial.jpg (550x367, 28K)

You literally have aids
Steel does not have power

You're not special for remembering it, dipshit, it wasn't even 19 years ago. Being over 25 doesn't make you a wizard-tier conspiracy genius.

>Except no buckled beams where recovered?
really?

Attached: 9:11buckled steel.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Lol 1 beam. Wasnt even a vertical one. Probably fake news

Uh....uh...that's like fake news....uh....Jews....jet fuel....uh....uh

From impact zone. Horizontal beams

Your first language is nigger

Attached: 1580151514523.jpg (720x879, 103K)

Fucking called it.

Attached: 5A77907A-BE45-4E01-8163-63ACC9A2EE1F.jpg (699x637, 42K)

no but it can heat them to a point that any weight can bend it like string. thus the weight on top of the burning floors eventually dropped starting a chain reaction.

Shape charges ejecting molton steel

Kek

>2 bent steel beams

>3 fucking buildings collapse

>science

A claim was made. It was proven false. All your handwaving, coping and incredulity doesnt change the fact that the claim is false. plenty more examples of bent and folded steel of one really wants to know the truth rather than just stay a larping faggot.

Attached: steelpic.jpg (500x334, 247K)

>hurrdurr
the post

Attached: WTC-MELTED-STEEL.jpg (412x346, 28K)

>we just don't know what it is
>that's why we didn't and can never investigate

Thousands of beams were recovered, many of them buckled, twisted, and bent, obviously, there's many pictures of those online. Were any from the collapse initiation points where the buckling took place specifically? I don't know, but it'd be hard to find them since they'd be such a small number taking into account the sheer volume and mass of steel that collapsed that day.

Also, mind you that for tower 1 to collapse like it did, not all columns would have to give in, just a small part that carried crucial load in the core after some of the columns were sheared off during the aircraft impact, unevenly distributing the load over the reaming core columns.
The building was such an amazing, high-precision, balanced and equilibrated work of engineering that once part of that core gave in, the rest followed through shear stresses and instability, cascade-style.

It's hard enough to keep a complete building that large to stand against all types of weather, nearly impossible to keep it standing with crucial parts of its load-bearing infrastructure gone.

It'd be something interesting to find out though, if any of those specific columns points were ever found.

Attached: sag.ht2.jpg (486x607, 69K)

>larping as an antisemite in order to cover up crimes
this is what they do now everyone. for a couple years now.

They was no plane 4
You are fucking insane

Attached: wtc plane explosion.webm (720x480, 1.78M)

Buildings designed to take the impact they took, fell because they took an impact they were designed to take... nothing to see here folks. I bet you think trump is a good president too.

Attached: 1579962470887.jpg (327x344, 15K)

true, it can't. fire can however, especially in a 'dynamo' floating above a city. you realize these things swayed in the wind, right?

Attached: wind.jpg (700x416, 46K)

So do you have to pay to get into that theme park too, I mean memorial, like at Auschwitz?

I'll trust the theme park over sone incel on Cred Forums

MORE ENGLISH LESS LAWN MOW

no, the buildings were not designed for that kind of impact. They were designed to withstand a 707 flying at approach speeds, as if lost in the fog during an approach situation or something as such, not a fully-loaded 767 doing some 800km/hr.

>such an incredible feat of engineering and so heavy and massive and solid that it was actually extremely fragile, and besides I don't even like physics, who cares about that shit seriously?
>the beams were found, but it's too bad the beams weren't found
It's like you have multiple personalities and all of them are irrational

>going on Cred Forums
lol get new lines script reader

Not commercial aircraft
Military planes

Were not 767s
You are fucking insane

United_Airlines_Flight_93
was shot down there was no Passenger revolt

So was I...I was 25...and whether you were around or not the pictures are there to see with the beams intact after the collapse and then cut later on. Linked above by another poster.

its interesting how the top 20% of a building can have enough energy and force to pile drive itself down the center of its skyscraper at near freefall speed with no resistance, all the while shooting out all of it guts laterally all over Manhattan and then do it again a half our later. And then Building 7 An Hereos.

>molten steel
Nope.
MOLTEN METAL.
Not one report ever indicated steel was molten.
It could have been condensed liquid aluminum (from the literal plane made of entirely aluminum that smacked into it, or any one of the floors containing any number of aluminum parts.)
It could well have been within reason to assume this was molten pipework, which are now typically made with copper alloys, molten wire material as this was a tall building with electricity from top to bottom, also made of copper and sometimes gold.
There is no reason to think there was molten steel, because in not one image is there anything confirmably steel being melted, merely deformed, which is within reason.
I think that if we are applying occam's razor; if the fuel source could not have melted steel, then the melted material must've not been steel.
It does not follow that; if the fuel source cannot melt steel, only deform it, then it must've been a government conspiracy and the actual fuel source was thermite or a controlled demolition that was secretly planned before the event by government or otherwise assets.

>jet fuel was all that burned
I know for a fact carbon fuels burn well above 1800 degrees, guess what most of the materials on the inside of the WTC are?

that disingenuous answer intentionally missing the point was already provided and addressed, but you'll be happy to know your hours are now being logged, thank you for posting

No, you mean beam fuel can melt seal jets.

Based comment

Clearly it wasn't, I follow the reply chain and all I see is people calling you out for lying about easily accessible information. Disingenuous is an interesting word because you didnt actually mean to use it there; it means not genuine, but I was clearly being genuine in my answer, as evidenced by other people calling you out for lying or "being wrong", as it were.
So, the reason why you incorrectly used that word is either
A. Projection, you're being disingenuous.
Or
B. You tried to sound smarter, and ended up sounding less knowledgeable.

idk why so many ppl still dont know the truth
just google for danish forensic world trade center
science dont tell lies

>its interesting how the top 20% of a building can have enough energy and force to pile drive itself down the center of its skyscraper

all it needed to do was collapse the floor beneath the top section...the rest was inevitable.

danish forensic?
Was this the same news that posted a science article that was made by a literal word generator?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x394, 44K)

One of the finest creations of counter-propaganda psyops ever produced. Lets get everyone arguing about the melting point of steel to get them to overlook the fact that not one, but, two, skyscrapers collapsed exactly into their footprint s they lost structural integrity. Apparently the millions spent to precisely & simultaneously time explosives to do this as a controlled demolition is wasted money.

danish forensic?
Was this the same news that posted a science article that was made by a literal word generator

Take off your tin-foil hats retards. Jet fuel melts steel.

Attached: 1568115688672.webm (524x262, 2M)

yankees cant build shit
remember how long this shit was burning ?

Attached: 0009CAY2RYGGXBQU-C122-F4.jpg (815x581, 171K)

Imagine being so brainwashed that you think you live on a flat eath.
THE EARTH IS A DISC!!!!!
WAKE UP!
Internet neck beards are getting PAID to push the flat earth religion just like Scientology
they are trying to hide the TRUTH about the Great A'Tuin

Great A'Tuin is the Giant Star Turtle (species: Chelys galactica) who travels through space, carrying the four giant elephants that has the burden of proof and not flat earth theory.

THERE IS NO ICE WALL
The areas closer to the Rim are warmer and tropical, since the Disc's sun passes closer to them in its orbit. At the Rim, a great, encircling waterfall (the Rimfall) sends the Disc's oceans cascading into space. The mist from the plunging waters creates the Rimbow, an eight-colour (the eighth is octarine) double rainbow consisting both of light and of magic. "Arrangements are made." to have the water eventually return to refill the oceans.

Internet neck beards are getting PAID to push the flat earth Scientology religion
they are trying to hide the TRUTH about the Great A'Tuin

do not trust any thing a flat earther says because they are being PIAD by Scientologist,
Mark K. Sargent is a known Scientologist
Jeran Campanella is a known Scientologist
Samuel Rowbotham is a known Scientologist
Charles K. Johnson is a known Scientologist
all for of them are fakes farads and cowards!!! for hiding the truth about the Great A'Tuin

I have yet to see a proper counterargument ageist Great A'Tuin the that does NOT have the following:
1. Fake neck beard math (the government controls all the calculators anyways)
2. photoshopped /video
3. YouTube videos from PAID internet forms employees
4. anything that is copyposta from a internet form

oh noes it didnt collapse ! how is that possible ??????????

Attached: 42110-201706181404-lg2.jpg (480x320, 84K)

>It's like you have multiple personalities and all of them are irrational
it's like you never took a structural engineering course in your life.

I know, we need ful-size crash test

Didn't have a plane full of jet fuel on it

Australian bush fires can melt steal
boil steal and evaporate steal

probably because a plane didn't impact it and it was built with structural support on the corners - not the center like WTCs.

Attached: thy.jpg (439x290, 23K)

DANCING ISRAELIS

It can, if there's a constant source of fuel. The stuff from the planes burned off in a few seconds during the massive fireball. It's the fires they started inside the towers which continued to burn.

Fire in a structurally-damaged lightweight steel building vs fire in a structurally-intact concrete structure.

so fucking hit it with a plane im sure itll just make a hole
wtc wouldnt be demolished like that without explosives inside

wheres the fucking plane on this pic ?

Attached: ttack.jpg (800x521, 273K)

you really believe boeing crash looks like that ?

Attached: 2048.jpg (700x535, 73K)

>danish forensic
You mean Danny Jawenko who literally said it would have been "impossible" for WTC1&2 to have been a controlled demolition?
youtube.com/watch?v=RrJH8nLO8kc

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 17K)

>im sure itll just make a hole

Let me test your certainty and psychic abilities. What am I jerking off to right now. I'll shut the fuck up and tell you I love you and believe you and will kill myself and post proof with time stamp if you get it right, else I don't trust your certainty.

>wheres the fucking plane on this pic ?

It's not in the pic

the pane hit the central support. WTCs were built like pre-fab christmas trees. center support and levels extending from there outward.

shit disintegrates on impact. don't ask stupid questions.

Attached: wtc.jpg (700x394, 62K)

>into their footprint s
failed meme. They fell down not over...but far outside their footprints. Have you ever seen a controlled demo with this much material outside the foot print- with this much collateral damage?

Attached: groundZeroAerialMarked.jpg (1401x1400, 781K)

thats bullshit those cores should be still standing even if the rest of the shit around just fell

The plane parts scattered around the yard, eyewitnesses saying they said a plane, and the knocked down light poles would suggest "Yes."
A missile isn't going to have the momentum to hit things near the ground and still make it into the building.
I do wish the video footage would be declassified. There was some bill proposed to declassify all images & videos a few years ago but it didn't go anywhere.

thermite?

Attached: image.jpg (443x350, 40K)

where's the Black Box?

In the pit, after it had an entire building's worth of combustible and actively combusting material dumped into it, never mind the points made elsewhere in the thread that would tend to discount it largely..

Designed (inadequately) to withstand an aircraft impact, which they more or less did for a while, not to withstand a substantial fraction of their own weight dropped directly on them as a secondary result of said impact, which they didn't.

not when gravity pulls all that shit down. you'd be correct if it was solid steel, but it wasn't. it was put to fucking together.

ive seen a video from road camera somehow it got deleted from everywhere , it wasnt a fucking boeing
it was bad quality but it was a damn missile , for me it looked similar to predator drones shape but not exactly , just a wicked design

well temperatures were at least high enough to melt bakelite phones but it's stupid to just look at this, that tower or ignore all the things surrounding it, at this point it doesn't even matter if they did let it happen while silently watching or caused it, there was extreme bullshit about the pentagon being hit, the fighters readied to intercept were called off and a lot of strange things

Reichstagbrand was just one of many things in history and america has it's fair share of these things, a lot of them in recent years, a lot of them before this

there's also a lot of money bullshit involving billings to certain people as well as the reconstruction work, all given out completely ignoring laws on how to offer the jobs to companies

tl;dr
death to america

>The plane parts scattered around the yard,
lots of plane parts inside the building too

Attached: landinggear002.jpg (594x445, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ermHx3akejc&t=2589s

you just wrote reason why floors should fell the fuck off revealing naked cores

there it is

Attached: plane.jpg (800x521, 187K)

then there would be a missile trail. missiles/rockets use different thrusters than jets.

>eyewitnesses saying
my grandmother said santa claus exists

the cores fall apart like the rest of it. they're not solid steel, they're put together piece by piece using bolts and welds.

Agreed
Passenger revolt is fucking hilarious

But did you see wreckage

In PA
None

The buildings collapsed in different ways.
2 WTC collapsed from the floor trusses separating due to sagging. The outer columns became disconnected from the core and that made the thirty or so floor above the impact zone fall away, starting the entire collapse.
1 WTC collapsed from core failure because the building took a more centered hit. When the collapse began, you could see the spire start sinking into the roof just before the whole collapse is noticed.

Regardless of how strong the buildings were when intact, a massive dynamic load shocked other parts of the structure and destroyed them. Once the collapse started it was not going to stop.

why would the floors collapse if the core was not??

No one is this stupid

Then crash a fucking plane in your housr retard

weight

weight when theyre stacked one on another

so the cores are unaffected by weight?

the jk is how many off u where even alive @9/11

>None
not a factual statement.

Attached: 3c932952-6e6c-4f06-bbc8-3150499da226.jpg (1280x840, 192K)

Attached: debris2.jpg (414x298, 29K)

why did building 7 collapse?

Attached: image.gif (320x284, 493K)

they didnt receive any extra stuff to hold

Burning leaves is not a plane

This happened near me PA
Troopers fire all will tell you no plane
Official version is fiction

someone from demolition team fucked up didnt wait for an aircraft to hit it

nine eleven was an inside job.

Attached: fetch.png (678x542, 89K)

Crisis actors

firefuckers and medics said theyve just found a pile of trash on place

>Burning leaves is not a plane
there is a fucking plane tire right in the picture - not far from the Trooper LOL.

Read the coroners report- one of the first people on scene...body parts in trees etc...the plane slammed down nose first and disintegrated. There is plenty of picture of plane debris from shanksville.

1 WTC collapsed into it, heavily damaged it, and then fires burned inside of it for hours continuing to weaken the structure.
youtube.com/watch?v=nqbUkThGlCo
There's a clip with decent quality. Watch the delay between the fixtures on the roof falling in, windows breaking, and then the actual building collapsing. The insides failed and collapsed and then the exterior followed a few seconds later.

Attached: 5107754525_5d7898f69b_b.jpg (734x636, 92K)

if wtc7 is bullshit , pentagon is even bigger bullshit , PA incident even bigger bullshit , whats the chance wtc 1 and 2 arent bullshit ?
cmon for fucks sake

kek true

Attached: 1578349531023.jpg (1024x1021, 113K)

>Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

I wonder if the idiot who originally came up with that ever thought about how forging works - especially in contrast to casting.

Attached: forge-steel.jpg (770x425, 33K)

government disinformation agent.

I like how steel is a "him". You wish you could feel "him" inside you dont you?

Kobes helicopter had 10 times the wreckage at 1/8 the mass

Planes don't disentagrate

Alternative theories would be so much more believable if they ever provided evidence (not debunked by a simple Google image search) or if they didn't also retort with hostility when questioned.

really? Nose diving at 500mph- whats happens to them? Is incredulity your only argument?

As this guy- he saw it
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/09/06/eyewitness-reflects-on-flight-93-crash/

matey ................. do you see how wtc 5 and 6 are standing where 7 is ?

Attached: tions.jpg (800x599, 313K)

Hence why there were pieces of a plane found. Wheels, engines, parts of the body.
It's not going to hit the ground and remain in one piece.

This
Like someone dumped garbage can over
Tractor trailer wrecks had 100 times more
Wreckage
Ask anyone on that scene
Not difficult

No plane in PA

Show me engine pic

No it can't, but it can soften them

oh shit niggers almost 20 years passed and its still cool subject to talk about

Attached: 1472275744243.jpg (667x1000, 162K)

They were smashed in and burned heavily. They were destroyed, they just did not end up as a pile of rubble on the ground because the damage came more or less from directly above. You can see the massive crater in 6 and the holes in 5. 3 (Marriott hotel) was practically cleaved in half by the collapses.

Every other plane in history of aviation that size has recognizable evidence except 9/11 aircraft

Why?

Someone else posted it

where is the black boxes?

Jet fuel can melt Jews though.

That is a brake rotor off a truck
Look at size of excavator bucket
Case 590
The jet engine would be 40 times that

>Ask anyone on that scene
these folks were on the scene...they found the black boxes.

They are actors
Fucking hilarious

Next you'll tell us the WTC was never real.

Thank you, Alex Jones.

WTC was a hologram

aka "solid point i cannot refute"

The construction crew hired to clean up that field collected 250 pounds of metal total

767 would weigh more

Any of you dumb assed denier niggers want to explain dustification to me?

Attached: 8E9067C3-5B66-48C3-8EE7-6556508613CF.jpg (990x679, 698K)

>what is disintegrate?

LMAO!!! For feal!

All real
Just obviously official version is completely a joke

LMAO!!! For real!

Planes are not real things and whenever you "fly" in one it is just a bus with a window overlay to make you think you are in the air

>Oh yeah, also the plane hit the building and then it burned, then collapsed. not the other way around.
I know, man... all the other similar accidents you see the building collapse, catch fire, and finally, after a while, the plan smacking into it.

What moron doesn't know that?

>Ask anyone on that scene
The coroner of Somerset county was one of the first people on scene...and he says you are full of shit. He personally picked up "1000s" of peices of fuselage.
dailyamerican.com/entertainment/videos/coroner-wally-miller-recounts-the-flight-aftermath-and-helping-the/video_5e8c0b06-53b8-11e7-8425-ebce95937395.html

Only commenting on pa crash

Everyone in 10 surrounding towns knows it never happened

Total story
Actually funny how made up it was

All officials had Virginia plates and parked together

So you're saying there wasnt a fucking plane? Oh boy die

>where is the black boxes?
FBI found them and sent them to Seattle...these guys found it.

All acting

>The construction crew hired to clean up that field collected 250 pounds of metal total
citation needed.

LOL. You wish.

Only crash ever with not one picture except for pile of garbage

>explain dustification to me?
every building that collapses creates dust...wtf are you on about?

Attached: Dust.jpg (3008x1960, 1.22M)

Cancerous posts can kill Cred Forums.

>not one picture
you are either lying or ignorant. Which is it?

Attached: UA93_fuselage_debris.jpg (220x148, 18K)

Yes
Our government is honest

not an argument. A claim was made. The claim is false. There are more pictures, lots of eyewitnesses to the plane crashing and DNA from every person, the black boxes...and dont forget all the mail that was on the plane LOL.

I weigh about 145-150 pounds. About 5'10. If I were to walk into a pub in Britain, Deutschland, Sweden, or Australia, etc. None of you would be able to distinguish me from your neighbor until I spoke.

Ok
How do you think plane was brought down

Intentionally plowed into the ground when passengers broke into the cockpit. The idea of the Air Force shooting it down doesn't make sense because a plane hit by a missile would show shrapnel marks (as the ones from over Ukraine and Iran did). Plus the pilots who were ordered to fly to catch up to United 93 were unarmed and said they were considering ramming it if they needed to bring it down.
washingtonpost.com/local/f-16-pilot-was-ready-to-give-her-life-on-sept-11/2015/09/06/7c8cddbc-d8ce-11e0-9dca-a4d231dfde50_story.html