Skinny faggots of Cred Forums what do you eat on a normal day?

Skinny faggots of Cred Forums what do you eat on a normal day?
List everything, don't lie.

Attached: 1578210797466.png (758x679, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5417583/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your mother,
Your sister
You GF since you don’t know how

coffee,smoothie..bacon egg sandwich..grilled chicken salad...steak and wedges..toast and tea....bed.

Life ain't fair

i'm a fat fuck, but i used to be skinny. they usually eat the same shit as a fat fuck, but their metabolism dies at 30. smoking and drinking nothing but coffee helps, but that murders your cardio over time, ruining boners and reducing your sexual exertions to pathetic levels.

everyone else has to work for it and you know those, because they're always massive faggots that can't shut up about their hobby (fitness/faggot salads).

Attached: dat ss.jpg (186x170, 10K)

Tyson chicken strips
Hot cheetos
Meat stick sausages (better slim jim that needs to be in fridge )
Cuties

for breakfast a smoothie with frozen berries, banana and coconutmilk.

for lunch maybe another banana and some nuts

around 8 on the evening I eat maybe a big sallad with a lot of vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber, beans, olives, oliveoil, lemonjuice, etc

i always drink water, never buy fastfood or sweets

4 eggs 5 slices of bacon 2 pieces of toast cup of coffee, simple sandwich, steak and baked potato, nuts and fruits for snacks

I'd be hungry 24/7 with a diet like that

yesterday i had a hot pocket and 6 beers

death to vegans

most people feel good hen they half-, i am one of those people. i love being skinny and fresh

do you think humans always had mc donalds when we lived in caves?

120gr meat
220gr rice or pasta or potatoes
130gr vegetables

Keto diet here. Usually eat my first meal at lunchtime.

Lunch: Salad, spinach, couple of small tomatoes and some cucumber. An Avocado. And about 150-200grams of either tuna, salmon, chicken, steak or pork.

Afternoon snack: Some nuts or an "Oopsie with some peanut butter".

Dinner: Two handfuls of broccoli and brussel sprouts. A can of tuna, a steak or a chicken breast. Some Kale. And sometimes I add some homemade herb/garlic butter.

imagine having to force your body into ketosis to stop from being a fat fuck

You sound like a fag

No need, the lack of animal protein will eventually result in psychosis.

Morning: 2 avocado's, 3 eggs, 125 gram of tomatoes, 2 slices of brown bread + butter

12:00: 2 slices of brown bread + fruit

15:00: 2 slices brown bread + fruit

18:00: pasta/lasagna/rice/whatever

20:00: snack time whatever and/or fruit

Kekd.
We had plenty of meat. Meat is the entire reason our brains formed the way they did.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5417583/

OCD. There's nothing wrong with being into fitness, but I never understand people obsessed with numbers.

Typical breakfast of eggs, bacon/sausage, toast, etc.
Amphetamine
Small snack around 3 or 4 pm
More amphetamine

I had to, I was fatigued alot. If you're quite active as a person you need to eat like it.

It went as far as not sleeping well, that shit wasn't fun

When I lost a lot of weight I focused on eating basically only protein, drinking a fuckton of water, and coffee in the mornings.

This right here
>is based.

Skinny motherfucker here.

I am 1.8m and weigh 60kg (5 feet 10, and 130 pounds for 'merica)

Im not skinny coz i diet, i just am. I drink soda and coffee, eat sweets if i want (although not a massive sweet tooth)

Morning starts of with a quick cereal. Then i eat again at 5pm'ish. Steak and veg, mac and cheese. Eat fast food once a week

300g spinach
900g cauliflower
400g chicken
200g salmon
8 egg whites
80g avocado
200g ground beef (80% lean)
1 whole onion