It really feels like the whole world is collapsing - the wildfires in Australia...

It really feels like the whole world is collapsing - the wildfires in Australia, deadly killer virus from China and now Kobe is dead too. Anybody else feel me, it's too much and the year has only started. I should act upon it somehow but I have no idea what to do

Attached: 1580212358088.jpg (640x779, 71K)

Don't forget that general Trump blew up

Yeah I was pretty sure WW3 was going to happen but idk I guess everyone forgot about that. But now there's all this new stuff like Kobe is dead. 2020 will be nuts

Fires are no longer a problem.

Keep it up you chicken little libtard

The world has always been like this. What are you, 12?

Fires and nigger are no a longer problem*

>World collapsing
>Some meaningless athlete dead

You're really reaching here OP

There hasn't been such a big outbreak of a virus since the Spanish flu in 1920, the fuck are you talking about? We haven't been closer to WW3 since the end of WW2.

>Bird blue
>Swine flu
>Zika
>SARS

and that's just the last decade.

>Bu-but, the media SAID I need to worry!

>Closer to ww3

A war between two countries does not a world war make

wow you are weak

>It really feels like the whole world is collapsing
Yes, this is Media condition to keep you locked to the news

How did WW2 start? Hitler declared war on Poland and everyone else joined in, why shouldn't it happen again

The world probably is collapsing but not for those shit reasons. Wildfires happen, coronavirus is way overblown by the media, many small aircraft crash every day. It just happens some stupid celebrity was on-board this one.

Overpopulation, destroying the oceans, depleting natural resources, global warming, & nuclear weapons, ect are the real things to be worried about

Damn, what's it like to be this stupid?

Did China lock it's borders against swine flu? They are literally running out of masks right now

No one gives a fuck about Iran. That's why it won't happen again.

The ironic thing is face masks do very little to prevent catching viruses

I would agree if he was meaningless but he's been an inspiration to many, showing what you can do with hard work. I think for some of his fans this might have been the final straw..

I wish nukes would launch today and in survive the fallout. I need a world in which I can murder niggers and muslims and not risk prison.

Lol you're a dumb fucking retard

>Cuba crisis
you absolute faggot
>SARS
you probably where shitting in diapers when that China virus spilled over so you don't remember the media losing their shit over it.

Attached: 1550020084539.gif (320x240, 814K)

samefag much

Did you read the news retard? It was on the front page everywhere, Russia would have joined in for starters

Puts the death of an basketball player with epidemics & natural disasters. The celebrity worship conditioning is strong in this one.

>We haven't been closer to WW3 since the end of WW2.
Still forcing and believing in this meme I see. Pathetic. lol

Capitalism is failing because the masses are becoming educated. These are scary times. Police/militarization is getting crazier too.

Nothing will change in my day to day until shit hits the fan. I'm really not that concerned lol. Life will do what it does and I will respond appropriately when the time is right

What alternate universe do you live in? China AND Russia came out publicly saying they would not back Iran.