It's my birthday

>It's my birthday
>day is almost over
>not even a single text
>only happy birthday I got was from fucking gamestop trying to get me to shop there again
I guess I'm just going to make myself a cake and light my own candles...

Have you ever had a lonely birthday, Cred Forums?

Attached: lonely party.jpg (923x687, 105K)

Happy Birthday Cred Forumsro

congratz man

Attached: gundam.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I’ll be 43 years old soon. I’ve had plenty of solitary birthdays. Birthday parties, presents, cards, and a “happy birthday” are for children. Congratulations user, you’re a year older.

Happy birthday bro don't let it get to you

Many happy returns, user.

Happy birthday, nigga

sounds like a sad cope. Sorry dude.

Happy birth day user

happy birthday bro don't suicide
go with a hoe or smoke weed if u haven't plans

Lol grow up. You chose to live your life the way you do. You don't respect yourself so no one respects you. Go out and make yourself the kind of person people will want to say happy birthday to. No one owes you anything.

This and this OP

My 21st birthday was spent alone, drinking a bottle of mango rum that I could now buy legally
Even though I had two friends at the time they were both busy and I had no one else

My birthday is tomorrow coincidentally, and it will probably be a similar thing
You can have good days and celebrations any day of year
Happy Birthday OP

It’s only sad if you feel sad about it, user. I don’t need people to remember the day I was born to be happy in my life. I’ve spent Christmas on watch deployed overseas as a teenager, got a lap dance from a high end stripper in Vegas on my 21st birthday, I’ve been alone, with friends and family on random days, and I watched my son being born. I’ve spent a breezy afternoon on the bow of an aircraft carrier in the middle of the Indian Ocean so far that no plane could reach me from the rest of the world without running out of fuel hundreds of miles from me. The more experiences you have in life, the less importance you place on a single day in history or how that day is remembered decades later. I guess I’m just not very sentimental.

My birthdays growing up were uneventful because I was raised as a Jehovah's witness. My 12th birthday though, I came to the door to find a few friends of my enemies. They drug me outside of my own home and beat the shit out of me, so that one was memorable

when you become an adult you think to yourself do i need this party?

Congrats OP. You're becoming an adult and realizing no one gives a fuck about you or your birthday. Now suck it up and get ready for work, the bills don't pay themselves.

Happy birthday user, we love you

I've had more than one solitary birthday.
Happy Birthday to you.
How old are you?

One you're an adult nobody gives a shit about your birthday but you and maybe your mom. Just stop caring and you'll stop being disappointed

Celebrating birthdays is for faggoys and narcissistic pagans
What a dumb custom

This. Right here.

My birthday is april 6, every year around that time i deactivate my facebook, because i know no one will say happy birthday to me, and i dont want anyone to see that.

Happy birthday Cred Forumsro.

Attached: 1580049422228.jpg (686x526, 90K)

I get several birthday posts on my feed every year, but I never post anything on their birthdays. People don’t really care that it’s your birthday.

Happy birthday big Cred Forumsrother! Yotsuba is a little late but Yotsuba wouldn't miss your shindig for the world!~ everything is going to get better! If it's not spent with family you always have your family on Cred Forums! Hope you have a great rest of your day and stay positive!

Attached: r4d1c47.jpg (440x410, 34K)

That is false put your hands up now its gonna be a birthday bash

Attached: 18726332.png (677x535, 562K)

Yep, my 20th was at the tail end of the second semester and all my mates had gone home from uni. One of my housemates had his girlfriend over and I just lazed around the house all day feeling like a loser. It was grim.

If I could go back, I'd go out and do something fun by myself, like take a walk or run or just make a hell of a meal to eat. There's no shame in being alone, but there is shame is being along and sulking about it. Try to make the most of it and do whatever you wanna do anyway. It's kind of an accomplishment to say that you felt like shit but you got up, went out and did something you enjoyed anyway.

Happy birthday, by the way.

Bump for our study

Attached: 5765.jpg (680x982, 111K)

Oh, and I agree with All most people get is a barrage of messages from people who were reminded by facebook.

Our study of how were going to fit this into that cake

Attached: 1218780-dynamitepng-dynamite-png-342_408_preview.png (342x408, 78K)

I find the older I get, the less fucks I give about birthdays. Hopefully someone buys you that Minecraft skin, or Transformers doll though.

>hides the fleshlight behind my back

My birthday is the day after Valentines. Usually my friends and family are too busy trying to score/buy their SO a present that when the next day comes, I end up getting just a card with a $10 gift card they bought on the way over to just say hi and happy birthday at the door. Usually they don’t even sign it because they didn’t have a pen in their car. It’s nice I guess.
Happy Birthday user.

Attached: 42D8D914-A440-4EEB-BC61-81F4C4D85F9B.gif (480x595, 707K)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, user!

Attached: 1553213194645.jpg (2048x1536, 1.42M)

This. I havent bought my wife more than a token birthday present in years. If she needs/wants shit and its reasonable, she just buys it.

Wowie over 25 posters came to your party id say this was a success

Happy Birthday you lonely faggot

Attached: image.jpg (398x293, 13K)

It's nothing but another day, user.

Fucking b has gone downhill. Opened this thread expecting to see a shit tonne of abuse.

Still, Happy b-day user. No-one should have to spend it alone. Go to a local pub/bar and have a drink on me. Talk to the barstaff. Do something.

Get out of this house.

community is something that'll make us even stronger and better user

HAPPY BIRTHDAY user, GO OUTSIDE AND SALUTE THE SUN

Happy birthday user

happy brtihday
enjoy my favorite bbc

Attached: JIDF-imgfile_00000523.jpg (554x636, 80K)

Congrats, Cred Forumsro.

Julius is that you?

My dumptruck is bigger than your pussy prius you fucking weed wacker. Let me tell you about our lord an saviour toast butter butts. If you could fuck a hole, fuck the universes hole you whole bread of wheat.

Dont let it bring you down. Celebrating your birthday is for children, women and faggots.

Happy birthday, here are my breasts for you, dont be sad user x

Attached: fedd764d-6722-4aaa-a099-abf378aec4d4.png (800x1600, 627K)

Have some fucking cake negativeanon!

>tfw you have to buy your own birthday cake
I don't like the looks of this future

Attached: i don't like the look of this future.jpg (1145x648, 133K)

Happy Birthday, user

Unbelievable. Yesterday was my birthday too. Happy birthday bro. My twin daughters was the day before that. They called me. I always get so caught up in their birthdays that I forget about my own on the following day. Lol

Heh

newfag here: Is that moot?

my last birthday celebration was when i was 11. i'm 34 now. i've had a few GFs try, but they really made it about them. go drinking, visit her friends/family. been single for years now. it's just another day now. it's weird when i have to answer how old i am. i still feel 26. it's like the power went out and that's still blinking on the display. forever a stone.

Every year. Get used to it, getting old sucks so why celebrate that shit?

Out.

I intentionally don't tell people when my birthday is. It becomes a game for me. I go out and go to a bar or restaurant and have a drink. If it feels right, I'll randomly buy somebody at the bar a shot when I do a shot. When they ask why, I just say it's the first Tuesday of the month, or whatever day it happens to be. People trip out. It's fun. I go visit friends that bartend. I'll tell them days later that I saw them on my birthday. They always say they will remember next year. They don't. The game starts over. happy birthday to me!

You're supposed to invite people.

Either way, congrats, I hope the rest of your year will be more fun.

This. OP is an autard that thinks people are just supposed to do things without being prompted.

People have their own lives, make an effort and other people will too.

I hope this was real. Even more so because nobody will believe it even if it is.

Happy birthday, you fucking incel lol
How old are you now?

Happy birthday faggot. At least when the CORONAVIRUS holocaust comes you won't have to worry about it.

Oldfag here same deal. I tell my family not to do anything for my birthday. Parties are for kids, and for women it's an opportunity to get attention. Mature men stop giving a shit after some point.

I mean, look at how many people are wishing you a happy bday just because you engaged with them? And that's just on /b, the fucking gas-station toilet of a website that is itself the gas-station of the internet. Even these anti-social autistic permafail excuses for human beings make an effort. Imagine what the real world has to offer if you actively participate in it.

That sounds like something a virgin would say. Not our problem you're a fat 40 year old loser who spends most of his time on Cred Forums. Not our problem you can't get women and then have to take your insecurities like this.

Go back to fucking /pleb/itt you fucking monkeys
>muh dick
Fucking kill yourself

Not his problem you can't help but project your own problems onto someone else either. Yet here you are wasting our time acting like a moron anyways. Fuck off.

See? Even this guy wants in on the fun.

oh shit i do the same thing

Happy birthday dude.

Right mate, how the fuck am I projecting hate if I were just saying facts? Fucking retard.

can't wait to read your manifesto

Yes most of them are.

Happy birthday user. I hope you had a great day

Happy birthday user, if I knew you irl you'd have gotten a text.

Wherever you are, happy birthday. Remeber, you survived for another battle

Happy birthday dear user, i hope ur day gets better

Happy Birthday bro, dw man I’ve had lonely birthdays since I was 21 I’m 57 now

Happy bday user

Shit nigga
I was raised as a jw too