Does anyone know how to make weed more psychedelic, or easy to access things to mix with it?

Does anyone know how to make weed more psychedelic, or easy to access things to mix with it?

Attached: bigstock-closeup-of-marijuana-joint-and-83176226.jpg (1600x1067, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eat it

do da helecopta
lsd + weed have fun faggot

Attached: 1367249388663.jpg (600x602, 46K)

Have LSD with it

after you decarb it

Dip it in formaldehyde

Tasty

Can't get any stuff like that

Well perhaps instead of smoking weed, you should be working out how to get acid.

first time i tried weed i had a psychedelic experience, it was weird. all my friends though i had like a weird reaction to it but i haven't tried it since because it was traumatic.

You can its easy, literally just ask hippie long hair dudes for lsd

in my experience edibles give more Psychedelic results. make a high concentrate brownie

go to your local head shop and get a 20x bag of salvia divinorum extract. sprinkle some of that shit on top of your bowl and shmoke yourself to space

cannabis is a Psychedelic and Hallucinogen, you're fine

Have a bad trip on LSD, that's how

salvia is not recommended unless you like extremely powerful dissociations

bad trips don't exist. It is merely those who resist the healing

dissolve it in fat, eat it. So make spacecake or hash brownies

when ingested, the liver converts THC into something else, that something else is a psychedelic substance

Watch out with dose though

THC literally is a mild hallucinagen

CBD seriously fucks with the psychedelic high of THC, I love weed to tryptamines.

Ketamine works too or just all three.

Also eating it and not consuming it with nicotine will make the psychedelic more prominent.

yes that stof the liver it converts into is a way stronger hallucinogen

some sort of pod expert on joe rogan was explaining that

I had spacecake before and although you won't see pink elephants, it's more psychedelic than smoking it

Can you link product

Checkd

Spray a light coat of gold spray paint on it

erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

Dissociatives are way stronger than any classical hallucinogenes and unlike them create hallucinations with ease and can completely impede mental functions, no where near comparable to hallucinogenic phenethylamines or tryptamines, which at best make you perceive things in a wrong and retarded way while dissociatives create hallucinations indiscernible from reality.

Yeah, smoke some crack after you hit the bong.

Fucking quads

take a three month break and then hit a lungbuster, youll probably think youll die. or just sprinkle some cocaine on that bitch

Just eat it and if you like history just look up Club des Hashischins

smoke more faggot

Don't mix it with anything user. You could try some edibles though. They have a different feel.

This. Make friends with someone at a funeral home. They'll let you dip your devil's lettuce in the embalming fluid

This.

Look up how to make "firecrackers" and read that shit carefully. Put a gram in an edible and buckle up motherfucker.

Meditation, there is also music you can listen to that can get you high. It's most likely a placebo effect, but you can use your own brain to make placebo effects. I would also try extreme environments, like hot dry desert, cold wet winter, maybe a dry sauna or hot hot tub, maybe just go swimming. Lighting can set the mood. Exercise can get you high. Try huffing essential oils or smoking dried fuits/vegetables or even sagebrush.

Better off making a small amount of cannabutter put on anything (preferably fatty)

I'd hardly call messing up the set and setting "resisting the healing". If you took shit in a fucked up environment with the wrong people and ending up having a shitty trip, no amount of going with the flow is gonna make things better.

Obviously its a learning experience and the thing I make clear to anyone who wants to trip (set and setting matter more than anything), but it happens to people and its not their mindset or even necessarily their fault.

Bad trips can and do happen, and even after good trips the effects of weed are much, much stronger than usual.

Attached: 1389927651974.jpg (333x493, 63K)

Also dark chocolate, aspirin, and/or making music can get you in the zone. Don't take more than one aspirin, I just take it to reduce anxiety and depression.

I meant to purchase

The ratios to make cannabutter means you use more weed, firecrackers are more cost effective. Even in a small batch for making like one or two cookies, it's still more expensive overall, especially if you have to get all the baking equipment first.

Also its really easy to fuck cannabutter up making it significantly weaker. If you don't really feel much different to smoking it can put you off the idea of eating it entirely from the cost perspective. It's incredibly difficult to fuck up firecrackers.

Not dunking on cannabutter by any means. Once you're more versed in edibles experiment to get better taste for sure. But for someone just getting into them firecrackers are a much easier and straightforward place to start. 0.5g is the recommended dose, but if OP wants to go to the moon a gram will put him there for hours.

Attached: 1419468014707.png (966x967, 509K)

sherm

eat mango before smoking
mango is easily accesibleand apparently boosts ur high