Any anons who have had STDs wanna tell me what I got?

Any anons who have had STDs wanna tell me what I got?

It looks like either herpes or balanitis....

Got my results from the Doc today and all negative which is good... but I don't think they test for herpes

Attached: unnamed.jpg (3024x4032, 822K)

And before you ask, I got sucked off by a "girl" without a condom.

You tore the upper layer of skin. Might be infected, use coconut oil and a qtip to apply it.

So, did this "girl" have a dong?

That's literally just skin breakage. Vitamin e.

herpes
i have herpes too user
vaccine is actually soon out
allready in human trails
just wait

Wow thanks guys, that's re-assuring

Dumb fucks in this thread. You’re masturbating too much OP. Stop jerking the banana and find a healthier hobby. YOU’RE the reason you’ve got that - your jerking is causing your skin to break.

Had it happen to me recently actually, because I switched to a new body soap. Don't masturbate to give it time to heal, itll be raw then scabby then flaky then fine, spending awhile in each stage from my experience. Once it's just flaky you can moisturize it regularly to help. Can't emphasize this enough: you don't want to masturbate until it's healed. Trust me

You aren't meant to put soap under your foreskin user, just use water
It's even worse for women because of how pH sensitive the vagina is

That is the God's punishment to Jews for cutting their dick skin.

I'm circumcised. I think part of it too was with the new soap I got a new coarser loofah, must've scrubbed too hard

Might just be an irritated yeast infection nbd

It's from jerking off too much.
Stop death gripping your tuna-can because you gave yourself and Indian burn.

Or a tail?

Hsv-2.the blister just popped

He's going to get carried away with it...

Buy some anti fungal cream for yeast infections from your local pharmacy and lightly apply it 2 - 3 times a day for 7 days. You're fine.

Open sore = herpes

Oh snap m8

Anyone named Cody or Dante could answer that question for you OP, those are the two most common names infected with dick diseases

Looks painful

Shut up Keith

Oh snap m8

Kiss his boo-boo

Oh snap m8

It's an Indian burn

>...yes

No. That’s God’s order to the Jews to be apart of an agreement. A commitment, not a punishment. Read you ignorant moron

Attached: C0CF16A8-1F3A-4DEF-AE49-1F752FBC9A5C.jpg (2448x3264, 856K)

It is basal cell carcinoma.

Dick-beaters gonna dick-beat

Attached: Screenshot_20200116-100843.png (445x791, 229K)

Here to your friction burn OP

Attached: Screenshot_20200124-083024.png (720x1440, 1011K)

Not herpes bro, i got herpes with once to twice annual minor outbreaks. That just looks like superficial skin tear

What you should be telling us is what is this girls name and location that sucked the life out of ya

Fuckin kek of the day thanks user

vaccine for herpes has been "almost here" for 20 years now
sooner we will have non ironic aids vaccine than that shit lmao, even hep c was solved in our time