Niggers can’t even win a Grammy

Niggers can’t even win a Grammy

Attached: B8234C83-7EC2-465F-85D4-BE442C96C2C2.jpg (636x421, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEGGgnO4_2E
youtube.com/watch?v=2iOweWgUcGE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvF6RhnLta0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 200127063956-tyler-the-creator-grammy-large-169.jpg (460x259, 17K)

Wigger. Close enough.

Kids eat that shit up. Hate the marketing not the player.

Ok boomer

Stating someone's generation is not really an insult nor a argument.

Industry plant. Fuck off.

Eh, grammys have always been just a marketing tool. But hardly anybody even watched them anymore, so they're even pointless for that. More than ever it's just a glorified participation trophy for whichever music act the industry was able to successfully push down everyone's throat the hardest.

Billy Eillsh winning them should be a pretty good indicator of how meaningless they've become.

Fuckin whisper singing, degenerate, sell my soul, slag.
Grammys have become an atrocity with the lack of proper musicians. Look how they disrespectfully treated Freakin' Ozzy during the John Legend, DJ Khaled acceptance speech. Proper shit show innit bruv.

This

Now they can say shit like the 6 time Grammy winner. Or whatever. To make her sound more talented.

>niggers can't even win a white person's award that's totally geared towards white people music
oh wow
I am shocked and appalled.

what an ugly troglodyte

honestly whats up with her popularity? she sings lie a stoned/drunk in every song and they all sound the same.
i know "youths can even real music" but this come on.

My dog could win a Grammy.

Why hasn't it?

It has. It won best spoken word album this year.

My dog is a wordsmith. He's up there with the greats, like everyone's favorite rapper and anime fan Eminem.

>Grammys have become an atrocity with the lack of proper musicians

Implying that garbage ever had good musicians. It has always just been a popularity contest

Honestly charts are aids, straight up. If Target blasts you 24/7 and such, netting you top of the charts, you shouldn't automatically be considered the best. Music isn't an industry where fame equates to quality just because both sometimes collide. If it was why even bother with this whole snobby process of nominating and shit? Just fucking give Lil Nas everything fuck it.

All they did was get people salty and lose the credibility they had, plus proved we have too many 14 year old sad girls rooting for this human wasabi.

He lookin cute no homo

Bitch made an album with 12 edgy songs where she whispers and sounds the same, with the only different being the samples (one's straight from the Plants Vs Zombies soundtrack for fucks sake), and walks away with this many awards? Shieeet

Shes hot tho

You got me there ngl
I'd go vegan for that industry plant any day

Maybe if you're from the US...

Explain this then

Attached: lil-nas-x-2020-grammys-outfit.jpg (728x1092, 136K)

SHE CANT EVEN SING AND IS UGLY WHY DIDNT THEY GET A COAL BURNER WHO IS AT LEAST CUTE AND WRITES HER OWN SHIT?

youtube.com/watch?v=NEGGgnO4_2E

Why did he have to dress up like such a faggot

literally a thousand youtubers who are better girl singers
youtube.com/watch?v=2iOweWgUcGE

Attached: schuchtel1232.jpg (765x600, 86K)

Billie Eilish is an industry plant. Simple.

Cope

Is she fat?

To upset you bible belt Billy boys

I’m from Seattle

If you're gonna gift the chart bitch gift the chart nigga everything already.
God knows he deserves it considering how many of them numbers he got on Old Town Road.
These fucking crackers got Drake on Rap for Hotline Bling once, a song with no beat no rhymes no nothing, and they looked at it and said ''issa rap''.
Yeah nigga I'm finna rap my 5 fingers in your neck and squeeze.

Attention and maybe he liked it.

You're a bible belt Billy boy at heart, sorry user

Same thing happend with Tyler, he said his album isnt really a rap album

How the fuck is it not obvious? I guess the target audience for most of this music is teen girls.

Ok boomer

Attached: FAAB617D-0476-40E5-B055-1118AB1A9647.jpg (250x242, 8K)

Because he is one.

Kanye never had a problem. Whats wrong with the rest of the talentless nigs out there.

Racism haha

White boys love Kanye

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvF6RhnLta0

tiddies