The impeachment trial of Donald J. Trump is a SHAM TRIAL!

The impeachment trial of Donald J. Trump is a SHAM TRIAL!

What else would you call a trial, where no witnesses are allowed?

Attached: impeachment-sekulow-05-abc-rc-200125_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5768470/donald-trump-impeachment-trial-constitution/
salon.com/2017/05/13/the-dncs-elephant-in-the-room-dems-have-a-problem-its-not-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, I'd imagine it would be so. They're just gonna let him off, Moscow Mitch already just said as much.

Basically, it's just going through the motions at this point.

Nobody said "absolutely no witnesses" you lying jackhole. Getting more testimony will be decided after the cases are made. It has been decided this since the beginning and is consistent with other impeachment trials. Get off Rachel Maddow's dick.

hitler did nothing wrong

The House had all the time and resources they needed to call witnesses & make their case. They're the far bed that ducked around and did a half ass job. The Senate doesn't answer to Pelosi & her circus. Just gonna have to suckit up an deal with it, Op.

a sham?

The dems were in control of the house so they made the rules there, THEY PURPOSELY did not call these witness for their trial.

By doing so they could DEMAND those witness be called for the senate trial, that way when the repubs in charge there would refuse them they could REEEEEEEEEEE about the whole thing being corrupt.

When in reality this entire impeachment is a corrupt shame.

But you'll believe what you want.

Attached: 1562185796220.png (565x871, 424K)

Nothing to see here.
Move along.
And don't forget to pay your taxes.

Attached: police absolved.png (656x428, 403K)

LET BASED BOLTON TESTIFY!

Yeah obviously. There's not even any evidence or crimes. It's just Democrats failing

Let me explain a few things
1.dem dont want witnesses
They pretend like they do but right now 3 of their nominees are stuck in washington and they DO NOT want biden to get this nomination. He would be killed on a stage with trump
2. 70 something percent of americans want witnesses is true but 35 or so percent want biden Schiff and the wistleblower ... Not what the dems want. And they will never agree to one for one. If they did this entire election goes up in flames
3. This whole thing has been a sham. The dems expected the muller report to be the impeachment start last year and this is all thwy could drum up on short notice .
4. This is all to give the dems a "we tried" speech to their base for november elections

This whole thing is over and trump will get his second term. Get over it

Attached: received_550250132432295.jpg (1920x2560, 366K)

Based.

Except it leftist, your politicians are only giving lip service to your base voters

And the main stream media is more than happy to lie right along with them.

It wont matter one way or the other and if he does the Republicans will make the Bidens testify and thats a can of worms the Democrats in the House dont want to open.

>This is all to give the dems a "we tried" speech to their base for november elections
I was thinking more along the lines of its a way to get rid of Schiff also. Hes a loose cannon and Pelosi cant be happy with all his grandstanding and coming pretty close to perjury a few times(His made up version of the phone call transcript and his indisputable evidence of collusion he still insists he has). If he screws this up I think theyll ask him to stand down. She tried to stop all this before it started but he pushed the issue endlessly and made her begin the impeachment to save face.

Id think his retarded commifornia base would reelect him on gp for at least trying to impeach trump. No way most commies will see it as a set up... More likely he will say he tried for the good of the country and his base will devour it and plead for seconds in trumps next term

I agree but the voters arent the ones putting him on all the extra committees. Pelosi can shove him into a dark corner somewhere after this fails and have the excuse for doing so.

Yeah ill give you that. Think pelosi will have the guts? Idk... She should have told him to fuck off with the whole impeachment i cant wait to find out lol

It is clear that this is a farce against our president, which was arranged by the traitors of our country.

Yeah thats obvious

super obvious dude, trump would never lie about anything ever he's a really good guy and didn't do nothing to no one.

Dems have continually tried to get witnessess, GOP keeps blocking them. You're not even paying attention.

Attached: cook.jpg (500x333, 159K)

I believe Trump didn't want witnesses at the house trial, because he claimed executive privilege. Your description is fucking retarded. kys, traitor.

Attached: 83220782_2882960225057479_2069103784792948736_n.jpg (640x310, 16K)

A FISA trial, lol kek murritards butthurt and have so much shit they don't care about that are signs of the most shit tier dictatorships.

You deserve Trump because you are shit, the World deserves trump so it can finally decouple from the US.

Attached: Photo on 10-25-14 at 3.39 AM.jpg (168x299, 6K)

Whatever the Senate wants to call it. The rules are up to them. Their only mandate is to "try" the articles of impeachment presented by the house, by whatever meaning they assign to that.

The House in theory could potentially appeal the Senate's rules to the Supreme Court and attempt to litigate the meaning of "try," but the Supreme Court would say it doesn't have jurisdiction over the case and that there's no justiciable issue over an ultimately political question.

Dems blocked all witnesses in the house.

>you get what you give

What a SHAM.

welcome to America enjoy your stay

I learned this in history class, the title of the chapter was death of a nation, guess that’s why I’m here lol

the president committed no crime, it's legal for him to rig the 2020 election because all elections in the US are rigged
time.com/5768470/donald-trump-impeachment-trial-constitution/

salon.com/2017/05/13/the-dncs-elephant-in-the-room-dems-have-a-problem-its-not-donald-trump/

The Dems had unlimited time and resources to call witnesses in the House. They could have used the weight of the federal courts to subpoena witnesses and compelled them to testify. Not anyone but the Democrats fault they were too inept and retarded to get the witnesses when the ball was in their court. Now all they can do is cry about it. Senate doesn't answer to Pelosi.

Seethe & dilate, tranny.

Yeah because they know they wont get them. Its a ruse . calling witnesses means more time away from the campaign trail for warren and sanders which pushes ol joe to the front. Something they cannot have if they are to stand a chance in november. Stop think in 3d faggot

There are witnesses allowed, just no new witnesses. Huge difference. The left said they had the evidence to impeach, so it's being tried on their evidence. They don't get to keep trying, I mean they have been trying since day 1, I remember Pelosi saying they've been working towards this for 2.5 years. Anhero NPC

i like how none of the bitchy dems are touching this comment because they know it's the truth

Derr....the House Democrats DID call witnesses and documents. The Trump administration REFUSED every single subpoena - zero documents were provided, and zero Trump administrators were allowed to testify.

Why would Trump REFUSE to allow witnesses to testify? Obviously, that testimony would be very damaging to Trump. No one refuses to allow a witness to testify when that witness provides exculpatory evidence.
Why

Attached: 4dbUNQE.jpg (620x494, 120K)

You're a fucking idiot. They will not allow NEW WITNESSES! as in "you already made your case." Also, if you want to talk about a sham, how about the fact that there was NO minority day hearing, despite one being proper procedure.

The left fucked themselves with this impeachment and they know it.

Because thats his right. They could have gone to court but instead repealed the subpoenas .... Now why would they do that?