Will there be pain after I lose consciousness when hanging myself...

Will there be pain after I lose consciousness when hanging myself? I can't seem to find anywhere to do a drop so I'm stuck by just hanging freely

Is there another way?

Attached: 220px-Biskupia_Gorka_executions_-_14_-_Barkmann,_Paradies,_Becker,_Klaff,_Steinhoff_(left_to_right). (220x152, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/02/17/9-year-old-hanged-herself-after-argument-with-mother-cops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1570073631737.gif (220x197, 653K)

Brother have you heard about the great words of allaha?

We dont know what happens to you after you hang. Some religions seem to have very strong opinions about it though.

all I want to know if there will be a lot of subconscious pain? Because if the arteries are tighten enough then you go unconscious
very very quickly

Nope

Only glory will come if you live stream it

>Will there be pain after I lose consciousness when hanging myself?
>after I lose consciousness
Just kill yourself, faggot.

Dont fuckin do it this way, you will panic, struggle and suffer on your way out. And afterwards someone has to clean up the mess you made. Thats not the way dude.

If you want to die, do it with style: get drunk. Get lost in the woods. Find a bear and livestream yourself fighting it to the death.

Its gonna be awesome. Trust me.

Hahahaha funny ass gif
but OP why do you want to bang yourself ? I couldn’t imagine giving up like that. No matter what. And believe me it won’t be the end for you. You’ll likely burn in hell surely by doing that

reroll

>Will there be pain after I lose consciousness
yes. you will spend eternity in abject, soul wrenching pain.

*hang
I meant

have someone crucify you. with some luck, there will be an entire religion based around you in 2k years

Before you do that since you essentially don’t care about anything, can you let me penetrate you anally and cum inside you?

nypost.com/2019/02/17/9-year-old-hanged-herself-after-argument-with-mother-cops/

if 9yr old girls can manage to hang themselves then so can you faggot

After losing conscience idk but while ur hanging conscient it hurt a lot

>heaven vega
Glad it died

Well my mother din't take my phone from me

Buy a bottle of nitrous oxide or helium, a gas mask, a roll of duct tape, and a tube. Duct tape the tube to the outlet of the bottle and the intake of the gas mask. When you put on the mask and turn on the bottle you will eventually pass out from lack of oxygen. It is a much nicer way to die than hanging.

rolling