Well?

well?

Attached: 1505944038001.jpg (720x804, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9uarq2_hQ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got a point

Attached: 6B1B73EA-5C5E-4540-B4FD-436B7D2A0E74.jpg (640x640, 42K)

They went to war to end it.

Laughing at the niggers that were too stupid to rebel against the handful of inbred rednecks keeping them in chains.

Got an even better point.

Well for one, we murdered them.

And that’s great. The good side won. Now what?

laughing, they were all laughing as you slaved

Attached: 25959805.jpg (1117x1600, 665K)

Passing state laws abolishing it.

Starting the Underground Railroad.

Purchasing slaves and freeing them.

STARTING A FUCKING WAR OVER IT.

Ungrateful nigger...

starved to death and then this

Oof

Attached: BEDC73D3-4BDF-4E01-8C46-E28316BA93FD.jpg (680x744, 89K)

slavery was a brutally unfair system, not everyone could afford one

Attached: 11088448.jpg (1082x1404, 165K)

Niggers eternally ungrateful

This, pretty much. There were tens of thousands of slaves who were physically powerful from years of hard labor - letting fewer than a few hundred inbred sister- fucking toothless Cletuses and Jim Bob's keep them in chains. If the slaves were too stupid to free themselves given their superior physical strength and numbers - why should anyone else bother helping them?

This is a pretty obvious answer, OP. The slaves outnumbered their owners 1000 to 1. It's their fault they didn't just kill the inbred hillbillys and free themselves.

xD EBIN
HAB AN UPBOAT FRIEND :DDDDDDDDDD

And /thread. Lulz

Jews aren't white, but then again that's probably why the % is so low

Also essentially slaves

You are so bad at this

>Less than 13% of the population commit over half the murders
WHAT IS THE OTHER 97% DOING ABOUT IT?!?!!?!!!

Go get your oppression bucks (not that you were ever a slave really) from the rich family's that owned slaves.
Why do jane and joe need to be involved in your gibs?

Nothing....because theirs nothing wrong with owning animals. * Slaps bigger* now fuck off Im not Sr Dolittle I don't talk pets

Selling them

My response would be to say that of whatever percentage of blacks murder and rape then what are the other percentage doing about that. If they want to make it a race thing.

The only answer required to ops retarded bait thread.

Yup. 100%

you sound like you got yourself hard writing this post

Watchin* the jews walk by with their slave powered wagons, fucking assholes and their slaves...

Bingo.

Damn Jews and their slave powered wagons, they had horses but used them instead.

minding our own fucking business.

Literally the exact reason niggers remained slaves for so long. When you outnumber the slave owners by a ratio of 50 dozen to one AND STILL lack the intellect required to simply free yourselves, no one but you is to blame for your lot in life.

that could be a solution to the climate crisis, 4 slaves could pull the average car

Attached: 15065335566.jpg (650x450, 31K)

Fighting to the death with their brothers over whether it was right.

Attached: Battle_of_Spottsylvania_by_Thure_de_Thulstrup.jpg (1024x719, 118K)

saving up money to buy more "machines" to work until they die

This

Attached: 1579788461683573820.jpg (1000x750, 209K)

If slavery was a bad thing, why don't you ask King Alfonso I?

Now go out and get a job like the rest of us. For fucks sake we tore our country in two, thousands upon thousands of WHITE men died to free blacks (who couldn't do it by themselves) and you want more shit?!?! We paid for your freedom in blood we dont owe you shit else. Now go out and contribute to the country that gave you life outside of chains instead of trying constantly to beg borrow and steal, rape, murder and assault your way BACK into chains. We. Dont. Owe. You. Shit. Reparations is a dream, and a dumb one at that.

Going to war to free your ungratefull asses

This is clearly South African

Gross. Imagine the putrid smell.

ugh I'd rather fap than have sex with any of those women.

They fought a 4 year long war to end slavery ._.,

There's

Attached: hith-7-things-gettysburg-feature.jpg (768x432, 60K)

Attached: battle-of-gettysburg-gettyimages-3090040-copy.jpg (768x432, 69K)

Do people actually believe this? Of course they could get away from the slave masters, but then the entire state would be after them and they would have almost nowhere to go. Didn't you guys learn about the underground railroad? White people were lynched just for helping escaped slaves.

Attached: civilwar-7313-1425650708.jpg (1200x900, 209K)

Gotta agree a bit but all are equally valued after their knowledge

What if I told you that 15% of the population that commits the most crime were black? What are the 85% doing about this? Well?

Didn't the Americans fought a huge war to end it?

God bless them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9uarq2_hQ8

Attached: 033e26c503e0371fbeabc489d030ca0cb6697ba2bafc0ccd7d44ed8a1e887fe4.webm (960x540, 1.21M)

Looks like he slipped that one from that pic. Nice head movement, mr. neo nazi.

Most southern whites supported slavery mostly because it was the only way to become wealthy. It's also why they chose to support the civil war even though they've never owned slaves.

There was slavery in Mesopotamia and Sumer, its been a thing for the entire history of civilization. What has anybody done about it ever untill the whites that fought to end it!

Attached: images (1).jpg (149x337, 9K)

Tell nigger no whites ever owed slaves

Only the jews did

either being rich but too connected to slaveowners, being too poor to realistically do anything, or a woman before 1918 honestly

Fought a war i think

now your free, so fuck off and do something with it

they were all broken down by years of abuse and bad times, they could have done it but had the will beaten out of them, not to mention many of them likely had the intelligence to realize that their lives would be about as bad if not worse in the South as free blacks

Indebted to another form of slavery

Attached: 0FDCC638-E748-48E9-B451-7BE2F3D35C83.jpg (960x926, 50K)

Dealing with their own fucking problems. You think it was hunky-dory being a poor-as-dirt white farmer in the 1800's?

Ei tää oo mikään ylilauta

none cares

Nyt jonnet nukkumaan, huomenna on koulupäivä

Bang

Depends where they were and when. Some were warring over it. Some were on their own little island suffering from immense famine. Some were being subjugated and oppressed by other whites. Some were being enslaved themselves. Some were being genocided by a ruling class. America isn't the world.

>thinks niggers will ever be on his side
>wants niggers to be on his side

He got me a little hard

Minding there own business. Just like 99.99% of blacks when a crime happens.

Trying to lead horses to water and make them drink.

Attached: 0C082929-2FE9-42B8-8FE9-241F9AC6F478.jpg (416x629, 182K)

Well some were working in the fields as slaves but that's none of my business

faggot

Well in 1860 in early January, the planet Vulcan was discovered so the smart whites were doing cool shit while the blacks were being controlled. Not much has changed tbh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

The first slave owner was black. The person who started slavery in America was black. Lmfao they did it to themselves

That's a valid point.

>well?

sorry my family was from germanistan, we had no slaves so NOT A GODDAMN THING.

It was the 17 and 18 hundreds, they where working, starving, going to the frontier, struggling to make a living and still found the will to send their sons to war to end slavery

Nothing, because that was the social norm of the time.

Despite what many believe, the people of today and the people of yesteryear did not have the same values.

Attached: C_--fam8.jpg (1252x1252, 162K)

Benefitting financially and socially

>found the will to send their sons to war to end slavery
FALSE.
The war was not fought over slavery, it was fought over Federal authority. It's like this:
>Southern states had primarily agrarian economy, grew crops
>Northern states had primarily trade economy, processed crops into textiles for sale to Europe
>Southern states start selling direct to Europe
>Cheaper for Europe, more profitable for South, but Northern economy gets kicked in the dick
>It is illegal for states to have their own foreign treaties, that's Federal's job
>North tells South to stop that, South says "No."
>Lincoln says that, if elected, he'll kick the Southern economy in the dick by banning slavery
>Southern states say if Lincoln is elected, they'll secede
>Lincoln elected, states secede, Federal troops refuse to abandon Federal army bases, war
>Post-war "reconstruction" consists of northern businesses annexing the southern businesses they used to buy from
>Northern economy is restored
>Federal authority is now absolute

There's this odd pattern throughout history where almost everyone who ever lost a war was evil, primarily because winners get to write the history books. If you think Lincoln wanted to free slaves because he felt slavery was a crime against *them* and they deserved equal treatment, just read the Lincoln-Douglas Debates. The Civil War, like all wars before and since, was about money.

Nobody gave a fuck and nobody still does.

You know who used to skewer the living shit out of politicians of the time on this issue? Can you name the journalist who organized boycotts of slave-sourced cotton? Do you need to read direct quotes from Southern politicians declaring that the whole war was to be about the establishment of a slave republic?

It was Karl Marx by the way. The quotes are real and have never been controversial, which means they're so simple they aren't up for debate or spin.

You don't talk English whatsoever it seems. You write like an actual retarded nigger.

probably the same thing you're doing about fixing the worlds problems - benefitting from exploiting an easy resource and complaining about things.

"Who cares, it was 150+ years ago. What are you doing about the 13% committing 50% of the crimes today?"

4%

Jail.

"The question of the principle of the American Civil War is answered by the battle slogan with which the South broke the peace. Stephens, the Vice-President of the Southern Confederacy, declared in the Secession Congress that what essentially distinguished the Constitution hatched at Montgomery from the Constitution of the Washingtons and Jeffersons was that now fo rthe first time slavery was recognized as an institutional good in itself, and as the foundation of the whole state edifice, whereas the revolutionary fathers, men steeped in the prejudices of the eighteenth century, had treated slavery as an evil imported from England and to be eliminated over the course of time. Another matador of the South, Mr Spratt, cried out: 'For us, it is a question of founding a great slave republic.' If, therefore, it was indeed only in defense of the Union that the North drew the sword, had not the South already declared that the continuance of slavery was no longer compatible with the continuance of the Union?"

Karl Marx - 1861.

Since the Confederacy opened hostilities on the avowed basis of upholding slavery, that meant the Union would have to tackle emancipation whether its leadership wanted to or not.

Forget your recieved talking points and look at the way Marx and Engels correctly predicted the North would exert industrial pressure against Dixie feudalism, ironclad ships would play a role, temporizing generals like McLelland would get fired by an impatient Lincoln and an emancipation proclamation would be required as a war-winning measure. They predicted this in public journalism, not shitposting anonymously.

TLDR The south forced the North to fight for the end of slavery.

Attached: 6yroldpome.jpg (614x877, 77K)

We got the losers of the tribal wars. The movie roots too ALOT of "license" showing whites trapping niggers. Farthest thing from the truth. In reality, Niggers took other niggers as slaves then sold them to the white man.

It's funny how being ruled from England was a bad thing but the south wanting to rule themselves was not acceptable to the north.

>goalposts on porsche 911 turbo wheels
pretty typical of Cred Forums tbh

Probably still immigrating to the country dipshit

...OR it was mostly JEWS who ran the slave trade, OR slavery was started as reprisals against Europeans being kidnapped and enslaved by Barbary pirates, OR any number of Cred Forums tier talking points you overheard your drunken MAGA hat mom's boyfriend dribble at a bbq last summer.

>So what was the other 97% doing about it?
Saving their money to buy one of their own?

You're missing the part where plantation owners, their employees, their neighbors, and the local sheriff's deputies were all heavily armed while slaves had zero access to guns.

I see you enjoy 911 too, 911 is a great number, it is the number you call to remove niggers from your neighborhood and it is an auspicious date for Jewish tricks.

Lmao for fuck's sake, this.
If none of this had ever happened, you'd still be getting chased around by Hyenas and wild dogs in Africa

Why quote it? Why not just say it? You're here under the auspices of anonymity anyway.

Freeing them was a mistake. Bringing them here in the 1st place was an even bigger mistake. Your average slave was better off that you average black is today

cant wait for the day of the rope
it will only come after the year of the gas though

yes you owe them a one way trip to shitfrica

this is the right answer
thank you rhetoric master

The slave trade was dominated by Jews, and the slaves came from the niggers who wilingly handed over their enemy tribe members. Whites would go to war over slavery and continue to put up with niggers and their bullshit for 200 years.

>recieved talking points
AP US History, user. I'm not one of these stormfags or Cred Forumstards. I am not, nor have I ever been, in favor of slavery or racism of any sort. My main point is right here in your post:
>meant the Union would have to tackle emancipation whether its leadership wanted to or not
The issue of the morality of slavery is not what caused the war. The Union did not suddenly grow a conscience and an egalitarian point of view. Emancipation was unquestionably the right thing to do, but it was not done for its own sake, it was done because the Northern economy could not stand to lose trade from the Southern economy. Lincoln, in his own words, said:
>"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the black and white races -- that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality."
Lincoln absolutely did a VERY good thing in abolishing slavery, but he did it for all the wrong reasons.

You do realize that blacks captured other blacks and sold them into slavery right?
People from all over the world went to the slave markets and bought slaves, not just white people from America.
And they still do ot today. Right now there are more slaves then there were in 1850. Its black people enslaving them. Do some research

Not giving a shit like normal people do

Attached: 5d6a9987e2e11.jpg (259x195, 20K)

working along beside them in the fields then going home to a run down shack while the slaves were housed in a home better than mine

Not my monkey
not my circus

Mr 97% here.

People enslaved people everywhere you dumb burger and they still do. Stop seeing the world through the lens of your tiny story and learn something. There's only about 35 million slaves in the world today.

At one point you could buy an Irish slave for two onions because slaves were plentiful and onions were rare.

Fucken burgers, i swear.

Trying to not starve to death, or not getting shot for labor organizing. Most whites, especially in the South, had the same quality of life as a slave or worse. In fact racism against blacks was created by rich white men to convince the poor white men that their lives weren’t actually that bad because at least they aren’t black

Yeah, pretty much. The abolition of slavery was a rising idea in the world though, boycotts against slave sourced cotton were a hugeely significant pressure.
Then again, Lincoln was sent out to work for pennies by his shitlord of a dad and it really does seem like he was saying what needed to be said to move and convince people. He definitely would never have defended slavery, but you're right about the wrong reasons.

This. Southern feudalism was miserable bullshit.

Your fucking ignorant.
Blacks sold the slaves that came to America on the 1800's. That was my point, and it is true.
Is not invalidating other slavery activity, it's simply identifying what happened in America.
The slaves that were sold to Americans were originally sold to us by black slave traders in Africa.
What other slaves were sold and where they were sold is not part if my point.
You nit wit

>There are more slaves now, than there has ever been in history.

yfw, during the 100 most active years of slave trading (triangle trade) there is an estimation that 6 million slaves were moved around the globe.

very nice
>spend ten bucks on nigger food
>drain your balls in a hot niggercunt
the life

Attached: 1517959217196.jpg (1966x1739, 983K)

that's because you never had sex, or only a few very unsatisfying times
those niggercunts look great
that's prime pussy to drain your balls into my boy, trust me

Attached: 1519491568501-fourchan-pol-163574015.jpg (575x1200, 781K)

Slavery happened 200 years ago, not 2000.
No one was being chased by wild dogs lol

What were all the niggers doing about it?

Attached: RETRO1580163026480 (1).png (720x455, 434K)

sauce boss?

only 10% of all slaves to the americas came to the US. 90% went to south america. what were all the brown people doing about?

second post best post

It wasn’t their problem, state sovereignty was a thing at the time, also THE CIVIL FUCKING WAR.

Dumb niggers.

You were living in squalor, we gave you a chance, and you chose to live in squalor.

What are you doing about the 13% committing 52% of murders?

Attached: 1380843337572.jpg (1000x4500, 1.28M)

They fought a war over it and, lucky for you, won.

Thats bullshit nigger revisionist liberal cuck talk.

It was and had always been over slavery

>people starving in the us today
so what is people doing about it

Too busy being a share cropper and scrapping a living to get by?

Africa 200 years ago doesn't compare to Europe 2000 years ago. While we had empires, you bois were living in mud huts.

lol fucking owned

saving up to buy one

Well about 90% of that 97 were poor as fuck and not in a position to do anything about it. 5% were middle class and gave 0 fucks about anything as long as they had their comfort. And the last 2% were tangentaly related to the slave industry and stood to profit.