How and where do I get a gf? I'm decent looking imo, lifting weights to get bigger and I'm no longer fat

how and where do I get a gf? I'm decent looking imo, lifting weights to get bigger and I'm no longer fat

Attached: c1lpcwf393jy.jpg (2048x2048, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animedakimakurapillow.com/
zoom.us/j/993964009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get a hobby that requires you to go out and involves other people. Or learn how to pick up girls. Or online dating, look into all the apps.

Before all that, make sure you aren social awkward and that you can be chill. The absolute main thing you need is not to care. Be able to not to care, cuz if you get too invested or attached or whatever, you come off as needy and pressuring and the vibe you give off pushes people away.

Just buy one silly

animedakimakurapillow.com/

Easy. You go out, do whatever the fuck you want just for fun, and don't make a big deal or give a fuck about anything. They tag along? Fine. They don't? Fuckem. Go out and do what YOU want.

Oh, and don't be needy.

Attached: Screenshot_20191107-175235_Chrome.jpg (1080x1797, 984K)

>They tag along? Fine. They don't? Fuckem. Go out and do what YOU want.
so take girls you know and a few friends and go out for drinks?
or just ask a woman if she wants to have a drink with you, if she says no, just move away and don't say anything?

that's actually quite insightful, thanks

I recently had two dates, one didn't work out, one didn't bother contacting me again, but it didn't phase me, so I guess that's kinda a step forward

I have a few good screenshots for pertinent threads such as this. I am still in the same pitfall, I fear, though I cannot decide if what I feel is desperation, or desire. I've worked on myself for such a long time, and I would like to share my experiences with a partner at some point

All of my most important partners that I've had were totally random, totally unexpected. All the partners where I've "tried" to be with them failed.

seek, and we shall not find

could you share those screenshots please?

Autists can't get a girlfriend.

>been called good looking by multiple girls
but
>dad bod
>5'7
>22 and live at home
> generally don't talk much
Is there any hope for me?

Lucky you we star are new clasess
zoom.us/j/993964009

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-123906_Chrome.jpg (1079x1368, 772K)

Girls love stoners. These are the bad boys of the modern age. So just smoke weed and girls will throw their dripping vagina in your face.

You don't get out much, do you?

Only to get more weed

Join latin dancing. It's fucking fun! Even if you don't find someone you'll be forcing yourself to practice social skills and having fun.

If you instead have shitty music taste, I guess you can just go clubbing and find some sluts.

Good luck in the real world!

And you think that you will get laid with that aditude?

Step 1:
Stop beeing a pathetic loser !

If a bitch comes home with me, cool. If not, cool. Some seek. Some don't. Honestly, Idgaf. I go out to have fun, with or without people. If they tag along, I don't mind. If they don't, cool too. If they got attitude, brush it off.

You're right. We can't. Freaks like us can't connect or even feel empathetic.

Can still at least get laid. It's nice.

Attached: 1580239579078.jpg (750x821, 35K)

free gf in this discord sFMKhx

Stop being a frogposter. Your life will improve dramatically.

Sad

genuine question from someone who went neet for a year after failing to get into college, how the fuck do you get out of that? I feel like my social abilaties were never good to begin with but they went down hill since, however a few months ago i was at a party and everyone seemed to enjoy hanging out with me, so I feel like I'm not completly lost, at least if I had a couple of beers in me, but still, any suggestions?

Best Suggestion is smoke weed. You will talk like a waterfall and actually say intelligent things. That will help you a lot.

i don't even know where to get weed

You poor deluded little incel - the only people interested in guys who lift are gays and vacuous airhead bimbos

faggot, they don't sell my anime waifu,. (unironically) what now?

Attached: 15760088599691.jpg (240x250, 7K)

make your own and sell/order it!
anything can be a business idea user

i don't have any funding nor do I want to shill on Cred Forums(nel) but keep your enthusiasm, user.