If Kobe was in prison for the rape he committed and confessed to, he'd still be alive

If Kobe was in prison for the rape he committed and confessed to, he'd still be alive

Attached: Pussy lips.jpg (290x174, 6K)

The sex was 100% consensual

Agreeing to sex and regretting it later isn't rape. It's shitty decision making

Are you retarded? He literally said it was not and he regretted it.

Says an user, who is given the chance would love to inappropriately touch his 4 yr old niece

He admitted not listening to her during the act.

She was able to say yes or no to certain sex acts during sex, like saying no to him cumming on her face

But I guess she was raped right?

Or initially lying to detectives because you couldn't remember the fake story you painted

Or denying trying him in criminal court because she knew she didn't have a case so they took took the more lucrative option of civil court and settled for an estimated 2.5 milli

She had multiple pubic hair and semen samples from different men and her vaginal tearing was consistent with sex with multiple partners

Getting your news directly from Cred Forums arent you retard?

#BelieveWomen

what a crock of shit

He was a proven fucking rapist and admitted it wasn’t consensual, the ape deserved to die. Especially and hopefully burning.

if while you're fucking someone they say "stop fucking me" and you continue fucking them, it's rape. pure and simple

When did she say stop?

Unpopular opinion: Kobe wasn't anything special, just another famous athlete with smoke getting blown up his ass

Akkkktually!!! If the shaft is in and she’s gets wet then it basically says her body said yes in body you tard do you know what body language is? Probably not since your swoon over anime girls

>famous athlete
>nothing special
Try again

>Agreeing to sex and regretting it later isn't rape.

And here’s a list of men who have been charged based upon that precedent...

Sky King would have hunted him down in prison. Kobe dead either way.

Attached: Sky King II.jpg (519x967, 98K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200128-133103_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1416, 459K)

For fuck's sake there's no way you could know that. Unless you are the woman or Kobe Bryant's fucking ghost, shut the fuck up.

Fucking apologists out in full force just because he's a nigger who ran around with a fucking ball.

You're right user totally of course you are. As anyone knows who isn't an Americunt, the US is just so hypocritical its a mental health problem in your country. It must be as its fucking ridiculous how bad it is. The land of the free is only free if you're a famous person or a multimillionaire. You can rape murder commit child abuse on an industrial scale in the US if your famous it's didn't do it and the whole circus is acted out on your bullshit media to keep your minds of the real crimes being committed by your country in your names. He's a rapist,B.Clinton has been accused of 26 seperate sex offenses his wife is psychotic and the amount of people who suddenly had heart attacks car accidents suffered violent robberies within 12 months of threatening to expose her is off the scale. Then there is Mr Epstein who killed himself apparently. All you here about that case is Prince Andrew this Prince Andrew that in the US. Do you know how many times Prince Andrew was confirmed on Epstein plane or Island? Twice on the island 3 times on the plane. Now how many times do you think Bill bent cock Clinton was confirmed on epsteins plane. Its over 30 times many when he was president. Your bullshit media will act all moral and make this fucking nigga serial rapist, yes I said serial.,out like he's some fucking Saint with his little girl another entitled little shit. Yous on the whole will be pretending to be heart broken your media will play cheesy shit music while showing him ponce about. The media won't the lacerations inside the women's virgina that he mutilated, the one that was brave enough to out the rapist. This fucking vermin deserved to die a long fucking time ago.

Did they inspect the right "black box" nigger

If kobe was such an rich nigger he would be alive today. flying around in a helicopter to save 30 min of driving ? he would have better off being a crack head street nigger. would still be alive

He won gold at the olympics, meaning he ran around with that ball better than anyone else.

We do know. All of the facts are public

>fucking apologists

So since none of us know, you choose to side with the girl who had multiple semen samples in her panties?

You European shitheads idolize the greeks, buncha pedo bitches

30 min of driving? You clearly have never been to LA

Not wrong

Yeah, cause that's why he shelled out millions to shut her up. Nice mental acrobatics you fucking retard.

Driving is just as dangerous.

He was ironically a waste of space that threw an orb of rubber at varying speeds and arcs. And when he wasn't doing that he thrusted engorged flesh at defenseless women.

The inuit monks and dolly llamas call it Carmex and it's catches up with us all.

Only asocial losers don’t understand the value of sports and competition

You can't believe women and their lies. Rest in peace, Kobe

How much you wanna bet prince Andrew gets away with his affiliation with Jeffrey Epstein because he’s a royal? Shut your stupid face europoor. You couldn’t get a clue if one fucked your asshole faggot.

Competition is great, modern sports is a fucking joke though. Franchises, all the dirty play and money behind the scenes, and of course drugs and doping. It's a cluster fuck of embarrassment.

Only retarded meathead faggots care that I don't care.

Okie dokie, incel. Keep up with those insightful posts.

You sound mad that you got picked last for dodgeball, let’s all laugh at the lanky pasty fuck

I got over it when ur mom picked me first

Why people care about this nigger?

Do you think this shitty people go to prison ? No, he paid and go

Sports all players don't go to prison for rape, didn't collage teach you anything?

And you're choosing to side with sportball nigger because you like watching him play with balls

Based

>Or initially lying to detectives because you couldn't remember the fake story you painted
You're talking about Kobe right?
>Or denying trying him in criminal court because she knew she didn't have a case so they took took the more lucrative option of civil court and settled for an estimated 2.5 milli
If Kobe had such a good case why did he pay her off?

Popular opinion: You're a moron.

It was the dark arts bro.
These things happen in 3's
>niel peart
>Koby
>???

Hey OP, if Kobe went to jail, he wouldn't be playing blackball.

If he didn't play ball, he'd fade into complete irrelevance, and nobody would give a fuck.

At least this way, he died famous. Good for him.

Also fuck you OP - a perfectly good (in comparison) log thread died for this.

next up is,.,,
>You
:-0

She chose to drop both the criminal and civil cases before they came to court. She was shaking down a celebrity.

KILL ADAM SILVER KILL ADAM SILVER KILL ADAM SILVER KILL ADAM SILVER KILL ADAM SILVER KILL ADAM SILVER KILL ADAM SILVER KILL ADAM SILVER KILL ADAM SILVER KILL ADAM SILVER KILL ADAM SILVER KILL ADAM SILVER *ATTACKS BLACK WOMAN* FUCK YOU NIQQA GET OFF MAH KKKOURT U BLACK MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *STABS BLACK WOMAN*

no

discord..gg/tkBphnn ((remove the extra dot))

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: 1548163817148.gif (224x224, 395K)

Kek

When they pay faggots 100mil to suck dick, you will have your day, butthurt republican user.

actually not retard. some girls say no but want you to keep fucking anyway. some girls are into rough sex and rape play and will say no. you're a fucking virgin and a retard, "pure and simple".

Timmy gets a little hangry waiting for his fleshlight to warm up in the sink.

He din du nuffin.

Oh, shit!

Attached: 1459331886689.jpg (350x260, 20K)

shut up, samefag cunt. Nobody cares that some gold digger accused a famous nigger of rape to try and make a buck. And nobody should

That woman did not go to his room at 3am to talk about basketball

He clearly doesn't leave his basement either

If u really think about it and take away all his "star power" that affects you all so much he's just another dead guy, happens every day

dude death is the great equalizer revealing that in the end we are the same at some fundamental level. the fame that you point out is an example of how we create meaning or purpose in life. it is not inherent except I suppose at the biological level which is merely to spread your genes.

No he fucking didn’t, you just make shit up. If Im wrong, post a source of him admitting he raped her

I fucking hate /b lol. If he was so guilty, why did she drop the case. Hoes want cash, this is seen over and over again

WOW !!! Hard to believe this thread had not been deleted yet. Mods are a bunch of kobee lovers.

2 hour trip minimum, not counting traffic.

Did not she end up in the ER with a bleeding ass hole ? I think that was in the description ?
Was there not a confessions and a public apology ?

He would have been out of prison long ago
They don't give you 20+ years for rape unless you're some sort of monster serial rapist who also kills and eats people

The NTSB revealed the helicopter was not equipped with a terrain avoidance and warning system (TAWS), nor was it outfitted with a flight data recorder (FDR) or cockpit voice recorder (CVR).

The NTSB says it previously made 2 safety recommendations to the FAA ... require all helicopters carrying 6 passengers or more to have TAWS and for all rotor craft to be equipped with a FDR and CVR ... but the FAA did not take either recommendation. The agency says those instruments would've helped in this instance.

The NTSB says the helicopter's "high energy impact crash" was about 20 to 30 feet below the top of the hillside.

100% agree. Get over it people, fuckers die all the time. He didn't give 2 shots about you so move on.

Kolby is looking for the tight butthole in heaven now

Attached: 20171022_182934-1-1.jpg (488x395, 129K)

No means yes faggot. You're a little bitch if you let a woman tell you what to do. I bet you'd say yes to a vasectomy.

Nice roleplay faggot. Are the girls bullying you again?

They're bullying my dick with their mouth.

On one hand rape is not cool, because im working hardcon my money and my abs and my social circle to get that good pussy like the rest of us, and somebody is just taking that shit? Not fair if you ask me. On the other hand women are psychopatic deapicable dishonorable animal monsters that only care about material gains, wether it be cash or position. So my bet is this was a gold digging scammer and this little 3% simian dna well tanned person is innocent because:
1. If a woman would have actually a case she woyld go for a full trial to get morexmoney.
2. A famous person has enough connections/money to just buy a basement full of bitches that you can do whatever you want: rape kill torture eat, so why the fuck would he risk it all for some dumb cunt? If he was so stupid like the mkst of the negroes he wouldnt amount to so much.

Attached: 1580082208541.jpg (750x976, 471K)

You know I could probably strap you down and finger your prostate and get you hard and/or to blow, while you're asking it to stop the whole time... but I guess that is also just you secretly wanting it you fucking tard.

if the klan was still around he would have been lynched long ago and wouldn't have had a chance to rape a white woman.

Any kobe memes???