If the black box is made by indistructible material then why don't they make the wole plane of the same material?

If the black box is made by indistructible material then why don't they make the wole plane of the same material?

Attached: _73778765_173121320.jpg (660x401, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lift_(force)
youtu.be/MYkosJ9fgn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if the earth is so big why wont it fight me?

Because it would never fly

It would be too heavy to fly

Because your mom is gay

but the plane is so fucking big and heavy as fuck aswell so how can it fly

So hit it then pussy, it will endure all your attacks and then bury you in 50 years.

If it fell, the impact would still kill you.

Kys boring low iq ebaums ppl

Jesus fuck....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lift_(force)

Attached: 1579805911237.jpg (500x366, 39K)

youtu.be/MYkosJ9fgn4

Because then it would no longer need a black box, making your question meaningless.

The makers of blackboxes will lose the game if airplane manufactures start making their entire airmachines out of blackbox material.

Attached: 1280163251763.jpg (300x301, 52K)

Because its not lightweight enough to use in flight.

Nobody wants to fly in a Black plane

>indestructable aircraft
>kills destructable humans
>hose out aircraft
>reuse
>profit

>Yet doesn't explain why?

Attached: 20200120_232543.jpg (1280x720, 391K)

Epstein knew why.

This is the closest answer so far. The real answer is that if the entire plane is made out of a black material it could only fly on cloudy days or at night because the sun would make it get too hot and burst inti flames since black objects absorb all wavelengths of light.

I'll bury my dick into your mother earth

Because they wanted to kill kobe

Time to get some new material. You sound like Carlos Mencia; stealing other people's old material.

When a plane take off the plane weigh nothing at all so when the wheel come down they have no air. Passagner plane have many wheel but the air in black box is very dense, this prevent take off.

Hey, Stephen Wright - chill.

I read once that the military has anti-aircraft

Maybe the solution to dense box air is anti-air

Thats what I thought but the technology isn't quite there just yet.

If they make the anit-air it would have to be unmanned as human man need less dense air because of the moister is oygen is atleast %16.

make a breath on a mirror that is dense fog which is waste from the hunman body.

>make a breath on a mirror that is dense fog which is waste from the hunman body
Well frosting a window by breathing on it so you can play tic tac toe wouldn't be a total waste.

Then it would be to heavy to fly...

Including the wheels?

>I could swear I heard this joke on some Nickelodeon show

Frost is morning glissen. Tree leaf hard but hand is cold. I need a worm in a frozen puddle and realise how fragile life can be. 1 worm share 50% DNA with human man, Can I die in frozen puddle? possibly but Puddle would have to be much desnse