Is it still good to adopt an emo look in 2020?

Is it still good to adopt an emo look in 2020?

Attached: cute emo.jpg (244x320, 32K)

Only if you're a female or a huge faggot

2020 is all about looking stupid, so yes.

send logs

Only if you are a massive faggot

Adopt any kind of look you want, OP. Assuming you live in the States, you're free to express yourself in any way you wish without fear of being scrutinized aside from insecure faggots on an anonymous message board. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise and rock that fucking edgelord, dated look

Attached: 1576435255389.jpg (650x359, 90K)

what this guy said but kys

What he said

sFMKhx

An answer worthy of interest ;)

kek

Attached: 1567657660187.jpg (666x774, 49K)

maybe if you wanna look like you were in a coma since 2006

Maybe, but stay underground and less open with it like most Goths do now as well.

As someone who was emo during the peak of the early 2000s don’t do it. You’re going to grow up and regret the fuck out of it.

Good god no, at least I hope not. Me in 2005. Such a cringe phase in my life. Save yourself the trouble and don't follow the same path.

Attached: 269585_217639488280268_2595912_n.jpg (320x240, 16K)

fact: cringy teens who dressed like this are now faggots who are rimming homeless dudes for meth.
>Emo: not even once

Attached: 1579284224277.jpg (640x517, 35K)

You are the style on this pic

yeah man do wtever you want rawr xd

Which pic?

>is it good

Get a fucking vocabulary before you seek attention in hot topic skinny pants.

I had one foot in it mid to late 2000s but I thought meh and grew up but I did keep small aspects that are still okay and unremarkable today maybe take bits of it but don't go full emo or youll regret it

honestly i find it hot so hell to the yeah, go for it.

It was never good, you fucking pedophile

nigga i wear gym shorts and whatever tshirt i want everyday of the fuckin week, do whatever you want

slobs are cool

Attached: 5876443.jpg (838x577, 290K)

nice shirt though

you're worried about what the fuck other people think about you online? like their anonymous opinion is going to set your own fashion choice bro? thats retarded, you're retarded.

anyway, I guess I'm still sorta emo in my own way, my jeans are still the skinnier ones and I think I bought so many band and movie t shirts from that "phase" that I'll be wearing them until i am 80 lol. Anways OP you're a faggot, and if you worry about what people think of you than you aren't emo, you're just a huge, mcdick lovin faggot.

Attached: pizza roles.png (498x502, 373K)

It's valid though. The reddit 12 year olds here will say anything behind their stepdads computer.

Irl family and friends will let him prance around like a faggot and lie to his face.

I'm black and don't like anime so all this shit gay to me

I'm white and think there are a few decent anime, but I agree that shits gay.

Fuck no. It was gay then and it's gay now.

Attached: internationalemokidbeat-downday.jpg (600x429, 97K)

Burn in the name of christ

Gets the insecure hoes though so I get it.

The emo/scene style seems to be coming back around so sure, fuck it