Is having a big dick fun, or is it an inconvenience?

Is having a big dick fun, or is it an inconvenience?

Attached: 1574556916794m.jpg (1024x726, 62K)

Checked. Wouldn't know.

Is yours small or medium?

Anal is forbidden. I've never had a woman able to throat me all the way. I have to stop if I go too deep. I never get to do enough fucking, and every pussy is tight so I've had to learn not to cum within 10 minutes. Bright side- every woman I've slept with cums from deep penetration and feeling pussy spasm around your cock is nice. I was a bull for a while, didn't like it. Not the fucking wives part, but nearly every cuck I've encountered has wanted to play with my cock. Not cool

I have a big dick and its fun.
On the other hand i dont know what its like to have a small or average one.
I guess its what you make out of it in the end.

That's true. It's all about perception. No need to worry about your dick, even if it's small. Besides, women are more attracted to your fitness level or face than cock size

It’s fun to play with, rubbing it and many more :-p

Is getting head more fun if you have a big dick?

i got seven inches

not big but i guess it's big enough that it seems big to girls, but not a monster dick that you can't get anyone to suck or fuck

Until the first time you have sex, if you're below average then they're gonna have to think about if your personality is enough :P

7in and really thick here. I've had many girls say it's the perfect size. Fills them up but doesn't hurt a lot, hits deep without absolutely destroying their cervix. Can do anal, and can get girls to throat it if they're willing to be trained to not gag.

Attached: Image-59.jpg (954x1500, 786K)

Like everything else there is good and bad. It's an ego boost for sure to get dick compliments. I like to fuck a lot so it kind of sucks then because girls will complain about being sore.

Fuck no. Yea it feels great (emotionally and pride) to have her two fist your cock and suck the head like a lollipop, but that's about it. I've had one girl go about 2/3 of the way and she let's me bottom and I'm about to marry her. Being a reformed Manslut and all

It’s inconveniently fun

Not all women are size queens. Some women even prefer average or slightly below average. Wouldn't you say it's more up to the woman anyway?

how big are you?

My cock is like 6-7 inches, average maybe. Big enough for a chicks tonsils to be around it, and I’ve busted plenty of nuts down their throats. Dudes with bigger cocks couldn’t fit them in that far so I doubt it’s any more pleasurable than having the head sucked, which I don’t care for personally. Too intense.

A little under 8 inches long, about 7 inches in circumference. A good example would be a monster can length, and in between the inner ring (brass part) and the full girth of the can. It's a blessing and a curse tbh. Yea I get pussy on tap, but sometimes bitches go crazy

Alot of girls cant take big dick for very long. Other than that not really any big downsides.

sucks unless you have a regular partner, most girls are nice and not whores, and their pussy is tight and small.. cant take big d and I'm only 18 cm long..

Kek. That's cause half the white guys in total and especially the ones who cuck are secretly homo

I have a 7+ inch dick and only like one girl has not been able to take it. Stop LARPing.

7 inches girth? i dont believe you

Post a flaccid pic

Smol.

Attached: 20200126_135844.gif (150x268, 1.5M)

its annoying if you can never get to use it

Congrats, you explained variety, but I'm about trends.
Actual size queens are rare, and they usually lack personality.
Girls who prefer small are likewise rare.
Your average girl can enjoy average, but given the choice and al else equal they will always choose an above average dick. Every time.

Maybe it's cute at least

I mean all I have been with "take it" but 90% of them, ask me to stop If I go too hard and full deep.

barely can suck it etc. yeah some sluts were able to suck it all and take it no problem, but the decent girls barely

Yea girth is measured around, I'm assuming. Unless your talking wide, then about 2.5 inches.
What's funny is I'm white and I've begun hating white cucks. cucked a black couple once. Was near. He didn't offer to touch me. It was nice

It gives a little extra confidence here and there and decreases the chance that girls will cheat on you... Unless your dating a slut, in which case 9/10 times you know what you're getting into anyway.

same dude forgot to add: It's not an inconvenience at all unless the water in the toilet is too high when you go to take a shit, but that's more gross than anything.

post a pic, there is no way you're 7 inches in circumference

Not sure how flaccid is relevant but ok homo :D
Flaccid length changes wildly based on internal and external factors. Hard size is fairly consistent.

I think some of these big dick guys are too vanilla or subby and don't get that when a girl says you're making her sore, it more means she's enjoying being taken/stretched/used and you just keep fucking.
When a girl says she's sore afterwards, every time I ask if she likes that, they say yes.

Attached: Image 60.jpg (571x1000, 300K)

Amazing cock
Do you get compliments a lot in real life?

Whenever I see guys with big dicks pee, I get jealous

Implying I'm dumb enough to post myself on b

I'm not consistently a "showwer" unless I'm wearing gym sweats some times, so not in that sense. But in the bedroom? Yeah girls like to play with it, some get wide eyed, most say it's the best balance of dick they've had.
I shit you not, one girl posed with it on her face and uploaded a pic to her public snapchat.

I'm not a sex god but I pay attention, my dick isn't huge but it's big. Most girls just want more than average, I do that. For many girls that makes me the best sex they've had. It's a huge ego booster haha.

Attached: Image33.jpg (750x1000, 643K)

it would just be your dick. how could anyone know?

>girl uploaded a public pic
That's actually really awesome. What kind of feedback did it get?
And it does look fun to play with, no homo

This.

Every now and then I go too deep but for the most part it all works out. My wife though has never been into anal however we successfully did it once, failed on like 5 attempts cause it hurt too much

Other thing that sucks is when you have a good hang going and your dick doesnt want to stay on its normal side

Found the projecting jew.

It's not that he's concerned about getting ID'd from a picture of his dick. It's that he's lying.

I would be so much more confident peeing in public if I had a big dick

Several of her coworkers: "Where can I get that?" hahaha.
They were all whales though, so no bueno.

Do you use buttplugs on her? I think that's a critical step. Get the girl used to feeling something in there during normal pleasure. My current fwb cums from anal.

Faggot.

Being big is cool to show off and I have a sense of pride when she cant take it but I have always wanted to bottom out in a chick or put it in their ass and never have so that's not great what did u think of my dick?

Attached: 20191002_110044.jpg (3264x2448, 1.38M)

I am both pretty and big fat dicked. White too. Girls never ask for me...

Do you get a lot of blowjobs?

Upside is that girls never complain, downside is I’ve never had a good blowjob, teeth scratch and they can only suck an few inches leaving my shaft neglected

The tip is what matters, though

God yes! This!

She doesnt like anal at all, like doesnt do anything for her unless were doing some bdsm and it's against her will, however that has rules too. But it's been increasing as of late so here I go getting my Hope's up again

A bit over 8" and not super thick. Forget about anal usually. Forget about good blowjobs too. Girls with shallow pussies are difficult too.

I have had one F with no gag reflex who loved anal and she could let me fuck her ass pretty well once she got relaxed, lubed and warmed up. Trouble is the first couple inches of ass are where the sensation is and the rest is pretty lackluster.

Honestly I'd say 6 inches is the sweet spot. Not at all small but you can do a lot more. Honestly, I pretty much don't give a fuck about blowjobs because the lollypop on the end of my dick action is boring.

I'm not circumcised but I still have a major lack of sensitivity, I always have to do a lot of foreplay or it just won't happen, I can squeeze into normal condoms but they break and make the tip turn blue. Girls get excited at first but then "they're too sore for round 2" you have to be comfortable with blood as sometimes they bleed and you have to remember to squeeze your dick after peeing or cumming or the stuff will spew out. Getting a boner is hard to conceal but that's not much of a problem since some of us struggle to even get a boner in the first place. Not many girls are willing to/ can deep throat. You're also more likely to bend your dick which just fucking hurts.
You also get a rep and run into some akward convos whenever someone makes a joke about your dick.

I think it somewhat balances out because the looks you get and the confidence you get from it but it also takes some extra care and maintenance.

Are you a coomer? Do you have a really big dick?

This might not be a huge dick but I've been told by many on here it's big. It's not an inconvenience but my awkwardness preventing me from getting laid is.

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-28-18-44-37.png (720x1280, 589K)

I don't masturbate more than 3 times a week and I wouldn't say I'm massive I'm just over 7 inches and I barely can't fit trough a paper roll tube I'm not record breaking but I am large enough I run into said issues

I would masturbate more often but I just get bored and can't finish the job

Maybe you just have low sex drive
But either way, try no fap for a bit and get with a qt, you'll probably bust the fattest nut of your life
And when you jerk off, play with the shaft more instead of squashing the head (that goes for both uncut and cut guys)

Oh and can you explain the pee thing?

why should I play with my shaft more?

I'll try the jerking off thing, as for the girl I was just with a Korean cutie (I'm white and she was my first Asian chick) and I did bust some fat nuts but still struggled to get off from sex alone like she would cum 3 times and bleed before I even got done and she would try to finish me off but she would just get tired it's so fucking sad

Think of a hose for example, when you shut the water off there's still water in it that you can shake out.
There are muscles pushing the pee all the way to the penis but once they get to the penis it's just momentum so when you're don't peeing there are a few drips left so you gotta go-go squeeze your dick or they're just gonna come out and you're gonna have a lil pee on your pants. Same with cum but way slower

If you're constantly pressuring the head, you might get the death grip thing.
Playing with your shaft skin will still tickle the frenulum and you can blow huge loads like that

phat dick > long dick

Agreed except for condoms

Oh yeah, I always do that when I pee and my dick head is always piss free as a result. But I was curious since you mentioned that after talking about her bleeding

Over 8 inches. Thick as well. I don't have to be good at sex, all I have to do is last. I can turn on and off sensation to my dick weirdly enough so super easy. However, sex is mostly for the other person in my case. Need rough biting blowjobs to get off and I had to invest in long length shirts

Where do you guys pack your dick if you get surprise erections ?
I let it down my pants and flex or hold my breath to get the blood out

I think that was just me strching her, I was worried but she said she was fine but then we couldn't do round two or go for it again the next day because she would just twich from pain

Surprise erections are less common when you need extra blood there but in my case I tuck it down to the left so it goes with the seam of my pants, I always wear jeans that aren't tight fitting but not lose either

It can be a bit inconvenient when you've already fucked OPs mum, but then mums of OP's from other threads get word, and they all start crowding in on that D, and before you know it I'm OP's new dad.

I'm dad to so many cringey little OPs, they are all my children, and eventually I have to start cutting back on shitposting somewhat to make way for incel daddery.

And when you're down here with us, you'll call me dad too OP.

They all call me dad down here.

Attached: chamber music.jpg (540x960, 55K)

Does yours ever get caught in a position where it's really hard for the boner to quickly subside?
Like, sometimes my sensitive peehole will be pressed against my underwear with a lot of pressure (from the boner) and it really tickles

My dick is large enough to be inconvenient but small enough it's not impressive, 6in gang.

Sometimes it will catch a nut and it feels like my nut is getting crushed by a hydraulic press

This pretty much.
Just like men have different sized dicks, women have different sized cunts. If you're too thick sex'll be painful and unenjoyable for a lot of asian girls. if you're too long (like 8" or more) you'll likely never be able to get your whole shaft in most girls without them either feeling discomfort or pain.

blowjobs can be a mixed bag too. too long? sorry no deepthroat for you unless she's a megawhore. too thick? sorry but if she can even fit it in her mouth then you're getting teeth scraping and maybe a 30sec blowjob at best.

if your dick is average or even on the smaller side you're honestly set. i'm 7.5inch long and decently thick. about half my ex's and sexual partners it's been awkward.

eh more of an inconvenience honestly

Basically you just have to hope you're sitting down and position in a way that makes it less noticeable and hope it doesn't take long to go away. As a 30 year old that still pops boners like a 15 year old, it's become second nature

.gg/P4nDpu
.gg/nudeheaven
discord

Incel fedoralord permavirgin detected.

>As a 30 year old that still pops boners like a 15 year old
mid-30's here.
do you even fap?
i only get this if I haven't fapped for 2-3 weeks. with daily fapping I havent popped a random boner in years.

That just feels awful

I went on a road trip with my family the other last summer and I was rock hard because it was the morning and I haven't came in days.
I had to pee really bad though, so we pull over and I relieve myself thinking I'm clear, but my mom saw my rock hard boner since she had to go too. It was so embarassing for me but she doesn't care of course, it's not a big deal.

I fap damn near every day, only time I dont is if I start drinking right after work. Dont always have to though, my wife and I have an agreement so I have a few chicks to help out sometimes but still, popping a random boner at work is annoying AF.

>my wife and I have an agreement so I have a few chicks to help out sometimes
say what?

I'm alittle over 7in, decent girth. Honestly, I had girls talk about guys bigger than me and they were shit, or guys smaller and were better. At the end of the day its about how you use it and if you work hard in bed. The current girl I'm seeing, I'm the only one who has ever made her squirt and its not because of my dick.With her and some other girls, they've been too tight. It varies, but having a smaller dick has perks. It's nice to get an ego boost with a big dick so you have your trade offs.

I'm 6.5" length and 6.5" circumference.

It's not hard to believe.

Been married 6 years and had 2 kids with a beautiful woman that the current me wouldnt even want to be around. Her sex drive drop is fine cause I usually dont even want to be in the same room as her. She met a lesbian that was down to eat her out (I wouldnt do it cause her smell made me gag) so after a few times of her asking to do an open relationship kind of thing, I said that she can do her stuff with the chick, as long as I get to do what I want. She said ok, so I did my thing. As long as I'm honest up front about my situation it works out. I'm not saying I'm just banging chicks left and right, probably only working on number 5 right now, but she knows what I'm doing and as long as I dont put some chick before family, she accepts it.

>current me wouldnt even want to be around.
why, what the fuck happened?
>I wouldnt do it cause her smell made me gag
You sound gay user or your wife needs to clean better

Attached: Opladdin.jpg (769x717, 221K)

It sucks marrying a beautiful chick with anger and insecurity issues sometimes
And no, sometimes peoples scent just doesnt vibe with you. I had no problem with my FWB's smell

>beautiful chick with anger and insecurity issues sometimes
How didn't these crop up before marrying her?
>And no, sometimes peoples scent just doesnt vibe with you. I had no problem with my FWB's smell
You just sound gay lol

why did her marry and have kids with her then wtf

Bump

I only have 6" but it's girthy to the point where I have to buy extra large condoms otherwise it cuts off the circulation.

It's usually fine but sometimes it really hurts when you put it in for the first time especially when the chick is tight.

I’m about 7.5, I’ve been told my size is right on the cusp of being good big or being too big. I’m happy with what I’ve got

Attached: 08BA06D7-F5C0-49EB-8934-38FFE5A334BE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

Anyone ever notice that nerds always have big dicks?

I'm good friends with some of the girls from my old high school who got around a lot. According to them most of the popular guys had small dicks.

I have a decent bulge in my pants when I wear dress pants. I catch dudes looking at my dick more than girls. So to answer your question, I think it's a bad thing. Makes me want to punch fags.

Well they don't make very good use of them

Did she say anything? Did you see her pee?

She just said "ooh sorry" and laughed it off
And I didn't stare at her, but yes I saw her pee in the corner of my eyes

>he thinks his dick is big

Attached: penis-disproportional-enlargement-silicone-injection.jpg (519x735, 54K)

It only sucks when you need to take a shit on a tiny toilet or one that has a high water line.

Tucking your dick into the toilet to pee when taking a shit sucks.

After I pee, I usually just rest it on the seat so it lays on it while I finish shitting.

Other than that, girls fucking love it.

>t. 8 1/2" dick

What's it like when girls sit on your dick for the first time?

I don’t know why people have such a hard time with this. 7 inches is fat af don’t get me wrong, but people seems to think that’s the forth of a peanut butter jar or something. It’s not. A beer can/beer bottle is like 9 inches circumference; jars are like 13 and 14 inches circumference; thick cucumbers like 8 inches.
7 inches is very much in the realistic range for a nice fat cock.

Attached: 8FDA8565-5C36-46FF-8176-73079148ABCA.jpg (1242x1144, 982K)

I've got a thick dick and it's not fun. Even completely lubed up, it still takes forever to fit it in. Certain positions aren't even enjoyable, like having a girl riding on top, because it's difficult to get a girl to really get moving without it becoming uncomfortable for me.

Condoms suffocate my dick and cut off blood circulation. I can't wear one for longer than a few minutes before I'm limp.

girth*
not forth

>tfw 8" and virgin
Kill me

i have an average sized penis and its uncomfortable sometimes, maybe because i have autism and im sensitive to touch.

Show your dick faggot

8incher, it's good and bad. Good because you can make girls scream, bad because you most likely make the girls scream.

Attached: 20190509_011826.jpg (1102x1960, 821K)

6 inches at best. Stop measuring from your balls.

I have a 5.5 inch dick with 4 girth.
It sucks because you have to make the girl like you first before you fuck her. It’s not that big of a deal though, it’s just you have to do more oral stuff and more fingering. Most of the time whenever I get bored with a girl I just fuck her and not care if she feels anything whatsoever, then she’ll eventually dump me for mega cock chad but at that point I don’t really care.

Wow your cock is amazing
10/10 would gag on repeatedly

How long is that

Im measuring from the shaft faggot, it's 7 btw. I don't use the inferior imperial system like you niggers

Thanks, i'm actually bi but passive lol

7.75-8.25

Nice

Really nice dick, Would love to tag my girl with you

Thank you, would love to do that.

from what im reading it seems like I might have the biggest dick here. hahahah not tryina be a dick head but w/e.
im just under 9 inches. Ive never had any issues outside of what other guys are saying.
head can suck, never gonna do anal, but its extremely easy to make a girl cum. I will say ive never had my dick size as public knowledge. Would be awesome to have random chicks come up to me because of roomers. but then again i get pussy pretty easy as it is. 6.4 and semi athletic.

Where are you from haha?

Damn das crazy bro but i don really remember askin tho...

I'm living in germany but i'm from the middle east/asia. Pretty hairless for a middle eastern guy i would say (no arab, kurd or jew).

ya did tho

Nicee, USA here, I’m bi love Arab guys. Got snap?

Cause I was weak and experience and age has shown me that

Not an arab, sure but i don't wanna send it here. Can you do it instead?

I was weak back then and was became retarded when a beautiful woman wanted me.

Whatever kid, think what you want.

Evanm8393

Thankfully my mom never saw me erect, but one time she walked in my peeing and I was at the end stage where I was pulling the skin down and stretching it all the way to get the last droplets out

I thought of it again, sorry can't add you