They never did catch him. Who was he /b? What do you think? Also, serial killer bread

They never did catch him. Who was he /b? What do you think? Also, serial killer bread.

Attached: 50-years-after-first-case-Zodiac-Killer-still-taunts-Bay-Area-investigators.jpg (959x640, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zodiackillerhoax1986.freeforums.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like the DeNelson theory.

There's no way he survived the jump.

The Zodiac killer previously worked in law enforcement which is why he was able to cover his tracks so well, and geared the media's attention towards Arthur Lee Allen and made it look like it was him and killed people he knew to fuel suspicion. Paul Stine's murder was actually unrelated, but Zodiac took credit for it anyway.

I think Professor Horan (Thomas Horan) solved it. There never was a Zodiac Killer.

Guy on the left looks like bashar al assad but without the pedo stache

zodiackillerhoax1986.freeforums.net/

These are some great theories. Who is everyone's favorite killer?

Ted Cruz was the zodiac killer

although he didn't really solve it, he himself said the police at the time knew it was bullshit

Triple trips checked

Jack the Ripper. The stories during 19th Century Victorian era Gothic England are things of legend, and the fact he was never caught makes it even more interesting. H.H. Holmes was intriguing as well, and I'm actually hoping to see a movie on him soon.

>which is why he was able to cover his tracks so well
It was 70s you dumb nigger, anybody could be a serial killer and easily get away with it, you could even rob a bank. Nowadays we got a surveillance everywhere so you can't do shit without being watched. They always watch you, when you go to work, go to church, when you pay your taxes.

Randy Kraft
I like how he went after healthy young men
I like how to this day he denies he killed anyone despite getting caught with a dead guy in his car lmao

He was a false flag used to implement airport security

There was, just he was almost impossible to catch since he or she just did it by random in the most safest possible way to not get caught.

All they did was shoot random people based off where known secluded activity was happening. The killer even admitted it was the ultimate hunt.

It was a simple equation, go to where people were known to be alone and it was a first dibs type thing (meaning others coming to that spot would just move onto the next, secluded area) and law enforcement knew these areas were those kind of spots, but left them alone. All it took was just some dude who wanted to kill people to capitalize on the situation.

i can't remember the authors name off the top of my head but there's a book he published within the past probably 5 years on Holmes which is probably the most accurate in actuality he may have killed about 10 people

>It was 70s
Most of the killings occurred in the 60s, faggot, and while forensics was weaker back then most killers still got caught back then, but Zodiac was one of a few that did not. He was intelligent and knew the streets, and was a professional for a reason.

You should check out Horan's website he has all of the police and FBI files of the case (they were released to the public) in an easy to read format. He thoroughly debunked the shit out of the case, that 1986 Zodiac book is complete bullshit.

D.B Cooper

err he didn't debunk the case, he debunked that major book and all its lies and other peoples books on "the zodiac" which are based largely on that book

Underrated post.

Im a serial killer, ama

Attached: Brainchan (1).png (821x827, 750K)

They were caught because of their stupidity like bundy who ate ass of one of his victim and bite the asscheek and they got him because of that bite on ass.

10 were confirmed, but interestingly he confessed to around 25 murders, and was suspected of killing over 200 people.

Link? I tried googling it but found nothing.

Attached: 1580179356699.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Will you kill me?

Probably not user, thats how you get caught

Attached: Brainchan (1).jpg (1432x1302, 223K)

yeah some of the people he confessed to weren't even dead lol, and records show no one even stayed at his "castle" during the world's fair, there were only several families who lived there permanently

Bundy also never killed when sober he would get shit faced and i believe sometimes high too

when did you start? body count? is it a sexual thing for you?

Attached: 1490970287791-1.jpg (800x531, 82K)

I would insist you and help you cover your tracks. Won't leave any evidence behind.

I don't get the sexual attraction to killing someone, I mean sure there's a fetish for everyone, but it's more of a rush that just gets messy. Three years ago, and 7.

Im not a hitman user.

Attached: Brainchan (2).png (500x500, 26K)

do you have a type? women... men? white people... black people...? i always had thought that if you killed someone youd never truly get away with it... always looking over your shoulder, wondering when that knock on the door is coming. do you ever feel that?

I'm not hiring you, I'm just giving you an open invitation to kill me.

He's already dead

What's your preferred method of killing? Do you have a favorite weapon? Do you use a weapon? What's your most interesting story?

I think it is interesting some people speculated that he may have filmed some of his killings.
By setting up a camera in the passenger seat of his car or by using a handheld video camera.

> Type: Dumbasses, the scum of society. So racists, abusers, the like.
> Feeling: Well, I'm right here, right now, telling you. How do you think I feel about it? There's a reason the best of us spread it out.
> Preferred method: I find strangulation to be my favorite method, it makes things a lot more personal. And gives you time to tell them what they did wrong. You get to watch the realization come into their eyes as they come to terms with their wrongdoings.
> Weapon: Not unless I absolutely have to. As I said, I like things to be personal. If it comes to it, a knife is quiet and does the trick.

Then no.

Attached: Brainchan (3).png (500x500, 45K)

I killed a 25-year-old woman in Florida about 10 years ago. You can easily get away with murder, you just have to be smart and prepare for it, and not get so overly paranoid and scared afterward. Just look at it as a hobby. I always scoped/cased out the areas I picked, and when the time came I did it when they least expected it very fast. I also always wore gloves and wore all black so I wouldn't leave evidence behind, and then I would burn all my clothes and disintegrate the weapon.

So much for being a serial killer.

But niggers, spics, kikes, and most Asians are subhumans. So you're just a fag.

Larping faggot

Whatever makes you sleep easier at night, kid.

And you're a racist.
Just off yourself if you want to die that badly user.

Sorry, I forgot the story. I'm not trying to give any actual details, but I will tell you how I hide the bodies. I assume someone would find that to be interesting, plenty of people like to larp nowadays.

> Get yourself some Coca-Cola
> Get yourself some big black bags
> And get yourself some plywood
> Dig an 8' hole, somewhere people wont fine, dont be a dumbass
> You know what the bag is for, so do that
> Before yeeting the body in the hole, fill the bag with Coke
> Slap that bad boy in there
> Start filling the hole
> Stop at about 2-3' from the opening, and widen the hole a bit
> Put your plywood, or whatever else it is you're using, preferably biodegradable down over the hole
> Finish filling the hole, spread excess dirt around
> Cover the fresh dirt with leaves, sticks, whatever

So to explain a couple of the weird seeming things here, Coke is an amazing acid. Fill a bag with coke and a dead body, and it will get rid of pretty much everything for you. Even if someone does find the body, there won't be any evidence of you left. As for the plywood / some other flat material, as bodies decompose it will cause a dip in the earth where the body is hidden. You need to account for that, this accounts for that and insures the earth up top doesn't dip down.

Attached: Brainchan (4).jpg (500x500, 154K)

I have thought about it, but you're more of an expert than me. I wouldn't even know the best way to do it.

Coke can dissolve even bones, if you ever have to hide a body I strongly urge you to use the method I just said. In my option, it's pretty infallible. After about a week, the body shouldn't be id'able.

Attached: Brainchan (5).jpg (500x500, 103K)

Martin Scorsese and Dicaprio are rumored to be making a Hulu series called "Devil in the White City". It's based on H. H. Holmes

how do you move around a whole ass body, esp once its in a bag full of a lot of weight in liquid?

Easy, I'm not a small person. I can deadlift 350, have worked factory jobs most my life, and grew up doing manual labor. As for the moving a body in a bag full of liquid, you don't really. You put the liquid in the bag once you're ready to dump it in the hole (are you really trying to make that big a mess in your vehicle? jesus user), then seal it up and drop it in. The most you're really ever moving is the body, easiest way to move a body is hoist it up on your shoulder.

Attached: Brainchan (6).jpg (500x500, 162K)

Yea make sure there’s no mentos in the pockets first

has one of your bodies ever been discovered, that you know of?

You genuinely got me with that one user. But, fun fact! If there are mentos involved in the situation, it could remove the carbon from the Coke, and make it less acidic. This would cause it to not dissolve the body and bones, so in all reality, yes, make sure there's no mentos in the pockets. Even though a small pack isn't going to cause that much havoc, it would still cause a mess. I empty their belongings anyways.

Of my knowledge, no. I pass them every now and then to insure they aren't dug up, and nearly every burial I have has overgrowth at this point so there's not much chance of them being dug up any time soon.

Attached: Brainchan (7).jpg (500x500, 157K)

i was going to ask, do you travel around to commit your acts or do you do it locally?

Richard kuklinski used yoghurt to get rid of bodies he would put them in a sleeping bag and fill it with yoghurt Bury them and put a cross over the grave with a used dog collar on to make it look like an. Animal grave

do you live a normal live, outside being a serial killer? normal job, friends, girlfriends etc? or are you a shut in neet or something

It really depends. I've chosen every victim specifically, rather than spontaneously. It's a combination of how long it's been since my last one. how much I dislike the person, and my ability to commit it in a timeframe I won't be out of place in. When it comes to distance, usually within a 120 mile radius or so, something an average road trip would be.

Which is more expensive user, yogurt or coke? Coke also works much faster. But respect on the knowledge! I dig it.

Absolutely I live a normal life! This is one of those things that's more of a "secret hobby" like some people might have. I'm a bit of a social outcast, but not too terribly. Still a productive member of society, family man, and most importantly I do have passions.

Attached: Brainchan (8).jpg (500x500, 100K)

Did they ever find the Craigslist killer

so you dont kill at random then? interesting, id always thought that would be the best way to get away with something like that... no way to connect you and the victim. is it people you personally know, or just know of in passing?

Neither actually, for all intents and purposes the people I kill are random. I have absolutely no connection with them, and they have no connection with me. I've spent a lot of time in opsec, so tracking people down that I just catch a whiff of is second nature at this point. For most people, yes, a purely random killing would be the smartest way to go about it. But for me, I rather kill someone who deserves to be killed.

Attached: Brainchan (9).jpg (700x805, 89K)

larp ruined
Dexter killers don't exist

not sure what else to ask, thanks for indulging my curiosity user. larp or not was a good read. this thread is going to get pruned soon...

what? there's nothing like that you dumbass. don't invent words

Google Pedro Filho

He’s real and way cooler than that dexter faggot

Hi user, I do in fact exist and I am currently right here. Just because something was shown on tv, doesn't remove it's ability of existing.

I won't argue with text on a screen about whether I'm larping or not, I know who I am, and here I am user. I'm glad you enjoyed the read, if you have any more questions before the threads pruned, feel free to ask.

Attached: Brainchan (11).jpg (500x500, 132K)

How many people would you like to kill

He's hosting The Price is Right. Go get him.

i hope if you get caught they make a good forensic files episode out of your case

I don't inherently have a number of people I would like to kill, but if I ever hit 64 I'll call it a day. That in itself is a reference to Alexander Pichushkin, otherwise known as the chessboard killer. Solely because I think he's neat.

Honestly, I wouldn't even mind. I would rather be publicized for what I've done when I'm caught rather than tucked under the rug, and maybe that's my downfall. Who knows.

Attached: Brainchan (13).jpg (500x500, 130K)

What would you do if caught? would you go quietly and go to prison or would you anhero?

Fuck me, you lot are so gullible. This shit poster is the same guy who keeps posting the pic related.

Attached: E7F1C4AF-88F5-4B09-982D-AECF9D96D5B4.jpg (1800x1350, 1014K)

Oh, I'm not going to anhero. Just imagine the fans I would get. If anything, I would become more social than I am now, because people like me would become my penpals. If I'm caught, and I know as a fact they know what I've done, then I will go quietly. If someone arrests me and can't present enough evidence to prove me guilty, then I'll lie my way out of it. Simple as that.

Attached: Brainchan (14).jpg (500x500, 135K)

i've asked almost every question in the thread, am not op. just picking his brain, how often do you get to do that with a serial killer?

THE JOKER

discord..gg/tkBphnn ((remove the extra dot))

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

Attached: c80a38f8-da26-4fe4-a697-ed95c99f20ee.jpg (1127x845, 120K)

those are all me

Attached: Untitled.png (1021x780, 64K)

whites are just trash

What do you consider the lowest form of scum?

Also user, I'm the guy who posts the brainchan threads. Not whoever that is. Only one google image result, so that's neat.

Typical answer for anyone would be pedophiles, but that's I'm sure not what you're going for. It's the people that truly abuse others, torture others, people who do an action that knowingly puts people in harm for the own game. Probably the one who pissed me off the most was a man who had been beating his family for some time, with no signs of stopping. Every time they would try to leave, he would find ways to bring them back and continue the abuse. By the end of it, they were mentally locked into this abusive household in a situation they wouldn't be able to escape from. I freed them.

Attached: Brainchan (15).jpg (500x500, 96K)

Have you even been close to getting caught?

That's a hard one to answer. All I know is that of my knowledge, the crime scene has always been secluded to me and my victim. The body burial has always been in a secluded wooded area (cliche, but cliche for a reason). Past that, I've never seen anyone look at my areas. This is probably the closest I could be to getting caught, I'm no idiot and I know that.

Attached: Brainchan (3).jpg (700x857, 384K)

That’s Zodiac not J.B. Cooper mr. wizard

Do you have a good relationship with your parents (also favorite food)?

Are you implying they were not the same person?

Attached: 3-26-db-cooper.jpg (588x640, 75K)

.gg/P4nDpu
.gg/nudeheaven

Do you have a list of rules you follow for picking where the "deed" happens, is it a planned place or just by happen stance

Attached: 5F1584CD-3D36-4F1C-A41D-ED8BD8913E95.jpg (4032x3024, 935K)

>go to church,
Speak for yourself, godtard

Attached: B64C5EEE-B642-40EA-A909-30A0708F3ECE.jpg (550x642, 129K)

There is even the theory that they are the same person. Ship logs show Holmes travelling back and forth to England between ripper murders

Nice dubs. Very personal. I would say my relationship with my parents is pretty solid, I chat with them daily for what that's worth. Favorite food...

> 12oz sirloin steak served rare
> Grilled shrimp with lemon juice
> Sweet potato fully loaded
> Mountain dew to drink

You better make that my last meal glowfag thats watching.

> The place must be quiet
> The place must be at least 10 minutes from (densely) populated areas
> The place must be at least 15 minutes from the area the victim lives
> The place will preferably be in a wooded area, but vehicles are pretty secluded too

These are more of guidelines than actual rules.

Attached: Brainchan (4).png (331x313, 144K)

Do you keep a souvenir or just the memories

Do you get sexually aroused when you kill?

He's that cop's dad... he fucking found the mask FFS

Replies might be slow guys, I have to start cropping faces out now.

Cash is always a fairly decent prize, past that it's stupid to keep anything of theirs, because it could become incriminating down the line.

Refer to

Attached: Brainchan (2).jpg (372x377, 29K)

Saw a thing about it on the Discovery Channel years ago. Investigator came to the conclusion it was some eastern European who escaped from the nuthouse. After the killing spree, the fucker went all the way back to Poland or whatever, checked himself back in saying he was tired from all his adventures, and lived the rest of his life in relative comfort.

Is this your first time posting about your hobby on b

>racists, abusers, the like
ok, stop pretending right here. go play some minecraft.

what was your first time like?

Attached: 010155fdd738fbb89558cd1464772d50.jpg (731x1024, 108K)

The BTK is Severely underrated.

He was recent. He literally told more and more of his story with each victim and he got caught in way that leaves room to argue if he just made a stupid mistake or knowingly gave himself away because he had told his story and had proved his point, a poetic confession so to speak. He wasn't a cop but he worked in law enforcement and was obviously off but was a pillar of his community so nobody suspected him despite how awkward he was.

Your LARP was fun until I read this... If you're going to poses as a serial killer at least understand how they work. Here, let me do it for you Faggot.

I'd rather not say exactly but sometime before the 2000s and something over 10 but under 20. I wouldn't really say sexual but it gives me a feeling of dominance and superiority, the rush is indescribable.

I prefer a African Americans as it draws less attention to the fact that my city has a serial killer problem. More often than not my crimes are dismissed as simple gang warfare. Makes things easier right?

If I told you I'd have to kill you... :)

Alright guys, I'mma head out. Last reply.

Yes, this is what happens when you get bored. So here I am. Taking over a serial killer thread.

kek'd and checked

Honestly, pretty fucking scary. It was definitely one of my sloppier ones, but that's how it always go. Not really knowing what you're doing, it's not exactly something you can study or prepare that much for. The person I chose at the time is probably the person who was closest to me out of everyone, as I had heard about them through word of mouth, and was someone who could actually be linked back to me. I tried to strangle them, and got close, but couldn't go through with it. I felt too connected, especially with how personal that an get, and in the end I had to use the knife. But is what it is. The method of burial I described up there is something I've had in my mind for some time, so when it came to disposal it wasn't really anything except going through the motions. After that night, I would say I was scared, but satisfied as if I'd done a good deed. And I'd say that's what I did, and what I've done.

Attached: 9bd5196218d805c50a73cbf0e6672336c506349f084119f7485d10d7af542a80.jpg (3392x3392, 694K)

Thanks for answering our question user. happy hunting??

Bye bye serial killer man come back sometime please

Sure they caught him.

Attached: hurtado-walking-dead2_1_630x630.png (630x630, 299K)

Tell us your address before you go

bye anyway..

Attached: Asa-think 2.png (1219x897, 1.45M)

Sure

70FFFE662730B62B 54F1CA0AFFC7FCB53496 93A2EC889834ED359234 7A3251404774648C2608 (tox)

Attached: 1444702635818-1.jpg (900x1200, 287K)

why did i read that out loud ;__;

Attached: thumbnail_f152b80ad4971ad18086ee49c7ced606 (1).jpg (150x84, 5K)

Lmao, looks like Daniel Lamb from manhunt 2 before he shaved his head

Attached: 7EECFC30-A04A-4F92-A4A9-101510EB437B.jpg (480x272, 16K)

Bump

Finally someone who knows the truth

It’s obviously the proclaimers