Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Why Are Whites Racist? (Black American)

Attached: confederate_flag630.jpg (630x354, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EO7Ly8MkecU
youtube.com/watch?v=mSAgtpec7Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZZh7bOvBlI
youtube.com/watch?v=vvHAKPUE7d4
nytimes.com/projects/census/2010/explorer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, all people are racist really. It's not literally about skin color but about culture.

Why are whites, specifically, racist? Mostly because niggers act like niggers.

We're not racist. We just want you to do your work and stop trying to escape.

as long as you ask this question, you are a racist

All people are inherently racist. Humans have pattern seeking brains which is why racism is a trait in everyone.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (311x313, 14K)

I'm not racist. I fuck black women up the ass on occasion.

This.

Why do Black commit 50% of the crimes despite accounting only for 13% of the population? (Not a
Nigger)

history shows whites been racist to blacks for 500 years, why is that?

not my question

Attached: The Gospel of John.jpg (720x306, 67K)

doesn't explain anything

We taught the trash to resent you so they wouldn't resent us.

Whites are racist because we learn from life experiences.
That "black guy who's totally cool" at work will shank you outside the club.

Isn't it weird how white people who grow up very liberal and accepting of all people of color will become very racist as they get older- but you never see people who are racist become accepting of poc's...

Whites are not racist, but a lot of us are annoyed by black culture. I can't take physically grown adults seriously when they speak in ebonics, make up children's names, throw tantrums, and blame everything on everybody else. It's a completely normal reaction demonized by liberals and the powers that be.

>t. faceblind autist

>and blame everything on everybody else. It's a completely normal reaction demonized by liberals and the powers that be.
You could not make this shit up

Attached: CubswlaWcAAupSe.jpg (1200x598, 104K)

Here's a legit test:
>Your little sister is getting her first apartment.
>She has two choices.
>One apartment is a little bigger, a little closer to work and school and a little cheaper. But it's in an all black neighborhood (like she would be the only white person for 5 square miles).
>Other apartment is in a neighborhood that's 50/50 Asian/White.
Which apartment do you tell her to take?

Remember, you can lie to us all you want, just don't lie to yourself.

>That "black guy who's totally cool" at work will shank you outside the club
Well maybe you need to buy your fentanyl from a higher class of nigga, nigga

not good enough answer

>50/50 Asian/White
Joke's on you Mr. Statistics, traffic accidents are far more likely to kill Amerifats than violence.

Whites been racist to blacks for last 500 years and to this day, why is that?

What else do you want?

Who said that it was your question? You know its always the same with you niggers and your victim complex.

Why are blacks racist?

Malcom x - racist. MLK - racist. Nigger gangs - slow and racist. Black lives matter - pointless and racist. Your prison mentality does nothing to improve America either. You need to learn more about your own culture instead of interfering in other people’s lives and business nigger

what's your point?

doesan't explain much

can you answer my question?

deep thought

Answer the question.
Explain how you came to that conclusion.

That blacks commit overwhelming amounts of crime in the U.S. and the sister would never be advised to live in the black hood. Even super liberals have this logical, warranted bias, whether or not they realize it

Respond to what I said or fuck off.

why would she be racist then?

Why are you racist?

Look at Jamaica. The Scots-Irish redlegs have mixed with blacks their entire history on the Island. Slavery ended early there, there was no reason to keep poor whites and poor blacks from mixing. In North America, it was prolonged, and the system of racial caste took deeper root, black=low white=high. Mix with blacks and you will debase your family's status.

We didn't want trash whites mixing with you and plotting to kill us.

Al sharpton - racist. Jesse Jackson - racist. These two don’t even use their own money to fund their own campaigns. They steal government loans just so they can eat and have a home while every other leader provides for themselves. Find better leaders or simply fuck off back to the ghetto.

Even black people will tell their sister to take the Asian/White neighborhood.

I'm not racist. It's the culture, not the racist, you blind moron.

He answered you, my larping friend.

Hahaha you’re paranoid as fuck lol

BTW, the apartment question is OC, I formulated it because I was tired of liberal friends living with blinders on.
If you use it, be sure to word it correctly.
I did not say the black neighborhood was ghetto for example.

Economic reasons

doesn't explain my question

THi$ I$ WHY WHYGHT$ ARE RaCi$T IM $Po$E 2 GL0W BwRGeR KiNG RHiGHT NoW AND GeT A GiRaFFE CHee$EBwRGeR CoMBO stuped niggir

Attached: WTFG.png (500x403, 311K)

not good enough answer

we aren't. A small vocal minority speaks for the whole

what?

>Why Are Blacks Racist? (White American)

GL0W 2

BwT IN$TeaD THe$E niggirs try 2 GTA my place on youtube now there gonna b born girls n ima get more girls

Attached: gay goofyx.png (895x885, 408K)

this not my question

Why not? The systemic racism in Western society has financially and socially benefitted even impoverished whites

huh?

Why does OP's question make you so asshurt user?

Nah, met some really poor whites in pretty down trodden areas in Kentucky and where I live, West Virginia and they were usually salt of the earth type of people. Seen a few blacks working in these areas and they were treated with the same respect and kindness as I was. Now if your white go travel through the bad areas of Chicago or Detroit by yourself and see what happens.

these gay niggirs try 2 gta everythang frum me they cant GTA frum me
they becum gay 4 even tryang
now there gwnna b born girls n i get more wives 100s of wives

Attached: gay realety.png (971x887, 395K)

what is it about my post that you find confusing?

I second this question.
>Why Are Blacks Racist? (Also White American)

Attached: 1579572548794.gif (500x375, 385K)

because im spose 2 go 2 mcdonalds and get a gorilla cheeseburger combo and eat 3 meals a day

it don't explain much

Because their females cuck them with us that's why

It feels good to be in a higher social caste than another group. No one wants to be at the bottom of the totem pole. Embodying racism gives white people a sense of control regardless of their lack of it. Also, niggers act like niggers. Doesn't mean every black is a nigger, but all blacks are niggers until proven otherwise.

...???

Why are you racist?

Appalachia, the poorest region of the U.S., is largely white but has crime rates at about 2/3 the national average and violent crime rates about half the national average. Please explain.

Diversify Africa.

Then call me when the first black couple adopts the first white baby, or you have more than one white person at your church.

o your welcome ffor the whole civil war thing when only 3% of white people had slaves but 110% of white people get the blame'

Attached: 1579282316473.jpg (1000x667, 102K)

becawse dont b black
whyght is swperior whyght obays God
whyght eat poop and drink pee 2 bwt whyght obay God whyght work black dont work

black try 2 gta all this from tha man black cant black becwm gay black b born gerl 4 tha whyght man can hav more wives and b only rapper on youtube

Attached: codboag.jpg (1032x774, 131K)

What you sayin white out?

I hate everyone equally thank you very much

>this

shill bot shilling shills by shilllions

because God commands whyght 2 b racist
this is Him

Attached: ELFLaN.jpg (500x500, 199K)

I wasnt brought up racist, but the older I get I truly believe blacks are an inferior race. I live in the country and the nearest town is pure white trash, but there is no crime

i wanted to ask white racist why whites are racist

his life is a movie he hates non whyght he hates niggir niggir is how yow do thwmbs

Whyght obays God
non whyght disobays God

what's your point?

This is my experience, but I substitute culture for race. Their culture is shit continually cycled by an alarming rate of single parenting and a lack of good role models. If the culture were fixed by the next generation, we would see a noted improvement in blacks behavior and societal performance.

2010 census:
>11.5 million blacks living below the poverty line.
>15.5 million whites living below the poverty line.

becawse non whyghts niggardlys disobayed God
God forgave them , if thay continwe 2 disobay God
God will banish them and lock them in hell forever and raise a new hwman createshwns in thier absence

answars your qwestshwn

Attached: Holy Qwran.jpg (922x1280, 412K)

It explains that we aren't racist.

Use per capita numbers

Why are you posting like a total autismo?

we want a stwped fwck 2 obay God instead of disobayeng God

so i can go 2 McDonalds and get a hippo cheesebwrger combo
or a rhino cheesebwrger combo

Attached: WTF.png (500x403, 111K)

The problem is they are proud of their "culure" they think violence and drug dealing is cool

have no idea what you been saying this entire time can you fix your grammer?

we jwst want yow 2 obay God

God I$ Tha Great God I$ Tha Almighty

youtube.com/watch?v=EO7Ly8MkecU

Attached: God.jpg (1200x1200, 89K)

whites been racist for last 500 years

Yup, that is reinforced by a lack of good parenting and good role models.

That sounds like an excuse. You should say blacks have done nothing for 500 years

dont ked yowrself bwoy ya cwm frwm da ferst man and woman ya cant fool he himself he is greater

Wow! You can see OP's nigger hand! This must be real.

I hate niggers

Attached: RETRO1580163673376 (1).png (720x455, 425K)

its historical fact

seriously i can't understand you, its hard to read your posts

not my picture

I'm racist because my ancestors were Slavs. Owned by Caucasians called "Avar". You know note all "whites" are "white". Proud to be a Vlach. You should be to. Pretty sure you're as African as an Egyptian is negro anyways.

>Not my question

Stop stealing pictures, nigger.

50% of crime isn't per capita....
How about we do:
>% that are convicted felons per capita...
Blacks are at 35%
>Insert interview clip of Obama crying because over 1/3 of blacks can't vote
And thats "black population". Factor in the fact that black males are convicted substantially more than black females and you get a rate somewhere around 50%.
Yes.
Half the black males on the US are convicted felons.

Rebuttal?

huh?

There's nobody more racist than Asians. But honestly, everyone is. If you want to know why blacks receive the most racism in America, I'll tel you. Blacks are annoying. You ever get stuck behind a black person in the drive-thru? They order shit differently than the way it comes on the menu, then they add shit and have that made differently than on the menu at the window. Or how about why the fuck do blacks have to be on their phone with the speaker on walking around in a grocery store? Why do blacks wear their pants around their thighs hanging off their asses? Culture? What fucking culture has that? Black people constantly whine about being oppressed but the only people oppressing them are themselves. Every now and then you'll see a black person in college with good grades and ambition. Usually female. Wouldn't you find people like that annoying? Would you want someone like that dating your daughter?

And that's not even "criminals"
That's only convicted felons.

what?

See:

Every time op gets an answer he just goes 'not good enough' then doesn't give any reason why it's not good enough

....??? What the hell?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 235K)

Gott ze fighter, Gott ze son, Gott zee holo spirit, But aye, we hate them rats. We put those jews on fucking Foe- Rest. Fucking poles.

what's your point?

jwst b like yo dad da ferst man obay God bwoy
God commands us whyghts 2 b racist trwe whyghts are not deceitfull
trwe whyghts are trwthfwll and obediant 2 God

we jwst want 2 eat lion cheesebwrger combos frwm good bwrger instead of makeng fwn of yo broke babby chodes all day

Attached: babbyogre.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Because crime is proportional to poverty, not race.

Attached: nigfeener.jpg (1224x1224, 175K)

I really don't get you

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x167, 221K)

Dude are you completely retarded, cAn You ENglIsH or did the school system fail you too?

Spoiler: It did and its white peoples fault

what?

why are you racist?

> try obayeng God

i want 2 go 2 good bwrger and i want to order a lion meat cheesebwrger

i want tha cashier 2 say welcwm 2 good bwrger

youtube.com/watch?v=mSAgtpec7Ac

instead of being disobediant black niggir

try being a whyght man that obays God you can still eat poop and drink pee and yow will have darker skin

bich my diamonds are diamonds and my skins darker im shadowhyght im snowhyght im poopwhyght im browhyghtnazi
and capos gay and capos gwnna b born a gerl and ima have more wives
Almighty$o$A$ better than a gay tranny black niggir

Attached: lionmeat.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

I think /pol would give better answers

I don't, why dont black care about other black people?

Not helping me understand not one bit

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x199, 215K)

don't avoid my question

this not my question

Everyone is you retard

not true

becawse God commands us thats tha only answar i can giv yow my swn

i want 2 eat leopard cheesebwrger combos and panther cheesebwrger combos cowgar cheesebwrger combos

bwt all hwmans hav 2 obay God tha only 1 God so i can eat cheetah cheesebwrger combos and all that good stwff frwm Good Bwrger

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZZh7bOvBlI

Attached: wholecamelmeat.jpg (2000x1125, 560K)

1/3 of black US males are convicted felons

lol you funny

im whyght and im racist becawse God commands me , i obay Gods commandments

as long as yow obay God then youw are whyght too

if yow disobay God then yow are non whyght and i am racist towards any non whyght becawse that is one of Gods many commandments

i am not deceitfull i am trwthfwll and obediant to God so God commands me too be an obediant whyght swpreme racist

but can you write better?

c even playboi carti and tha rest of tha gays bis n trannys are gwnna b born gerls n ima get more gerls in every bedroom of tha manshwn
H03$ $aY IM FwNNY
youtube.com/watch?v=vvHAKPUE7d4

are you talking about my question?

Attached: goobygoby.png (628x828, 960K)

>Why Are Whites Racist?
Because of niggers.

"Humans" naturally group to their own kind, racism is not color based

I sold cars at a big dealership and we had some black salesmen. They would not talk to black customers no matter what. They also would act like they were friends with each other when together. When they were by themselves they could not wait ro talk shit about the other blacks.
Nobody hates niggers as much as niggers hate each other. Look at all the black on black violence

not an answer

Because blacks are niggers, and niggers are bad.

niggers arent bad niggers are baby ogres non whyghts arent bad non whyghts are disobediant

whites havent been racist towards blacks for 500 years. they came to yuor country and saw a primitive loosely tribal group of peoples and determined that since they had not developed a society and culture on par with what was to be had in Europe, blacks were no better than cattle. you were a commodity. thats it.

niggers are... well... different from people
they act differently, they live differently, they talk differently, and otherwise are more aggressive and dumber than whites

when you are super poor and your third round hand-me-down-Jordans have more holes than cleetus's-theres nothing worth stealin.

Then the real question is why do niggers choose to have low incomes?

History shows almost every race has been racist to black people.

Ugly, dark, dumb, irrational, undeveloped. Plenty of reasons other races made you cattle. Whites just made it more efficient.

Hell yeah it's the second one. Worst, she might be retarded enough to fall in with the local crowd and appear on the next BLACKED feature.

I'd get a gun and end her if so.

Why are blacks so fucking entitled? Why do blacks hate whites? Why do you fucking people walk around with a god damn attitude?

Im college educated and Ive seen alot of the world and I really think it comes down to this. All races are pretty much the same, besides small differences and every race has a percent of truly vile people. Blacks have the highest percent of ghese type of people. And even though I agree with people who say its nurture over nature it still makes it hard to not change which side of the street im walkkng on when a black man is approaching me.

Attached: 1579629570703.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

With blacks its nurture and nature in my opinion. Shit culture and less evolved. Look at any black nation. They have not evolved at an equal pace

Sadly many people are racist around the world.
White americans are scared of having to compete on even footing with ambitious but dis-advantaged people.

Why whites specifically?

A lack of their own personal achievements, so they have to combine the achievements of other European cultures into one group that looks like them so they can feel better about themselves not reaching a level of success they believe they should be at.

It's also funny how American's put African American's in shitty situations to grow economically. When they do grow and become successful, whites destroy what blacks built alone, then say it's the Black's fault it's gone. Now in 2020 when Black have been economically shit on and have an economy that doesn't benefit them because their early businesses got fucked over, the white says it's all the Black fault they didn't do anything, even though whites continued to take for Blacks throughout history.

But hey, some white american so a video of a Black committing crime so that's what they'll base all their racist views on.

White America is Sad and Cucked.

Probably the all black neighborhood. You're making a lot of assumptions about the type of area that shows you're just race batting. You know their are predominately black/minority neighborhoods that aren't in the fucking projects that are fine? But you'd rather race bait that believe that fact.

This is a lie; whites did not and have not ever enslaved blacks.

White purchased black slaves and used black slaves, but they didn't MAKE black slaves. It was other blacks and arabs that enslaved blacks.

These people that were already enslaved won the lottery if they were brought to what is now the United States, as everywhere else in the world their life expectancy was only 5-10 years, whereas in the US they had a completely different policy of keeping the slaves intergenerationally, meaning they would care for them as infants and even in old age.

This is why if you research the number of slaves that were traded, so very few went to what is now the US, as the US required few slaves since they lived a full lifetime and their children were born into it, whereas in Brazil they would provide zero care and not even housing and when slaves died in a few years they needed a replacement, causing massive demand compared to up North.

Worst off were the slaves brought to the middle-east, for which there are few descendants there today. Why? Because they weren't allowed to live until old age, were treated the most harshly, and while whites abolished the slave trade ages ago, arabs still practice it today.

Whites are racist because whites are human.

All humans have natural biases and preferences for those that are most genetically similar to them, which has been a beneficial natural trait for all of human history.

People are most closely naturally tied to their immediate family members for this reason, then their extended family, then those of their same genetic cluster within their tribe, and then those of the same genetic cluster outside their tribe.

Even with so much pressure from the government to desegregate with all these laws and policies put in place to stop it, Chinese still form China towns in the US, blacks go with blacks, and hispanics with hispanics:

nytimes.com/projects/census/2010/explorer.html

The only unusual thing is the double standard.

While in-race preference is celebrated by jews among jews, and for hispanics, and for blacks, white identity itself is attacked yet alone to permit whites the same right to have a preference for their own.

And we all know who is to blame for that.

Attached: meddlingkids.jpg (1438x1079, 131K)

Well put sir