How does it feel when you have a penis inside your ass?

How does it feel when you have a penis inside your ass?

Attached: b186bf35583f8af5da2637a8b8b0b808.22.jpg (488x366, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/LwIlHd9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

find out here!!!
sFMKhx

What's that?

Honestly, kinda like having a penis in your ass.

Figured. Is it like getting fucked with a strap-on? I did that with my gf and it felt good.

feels better than a strap on

Depends on the ass. Too tight and it’s hard to orgasm. It can literally make it hard for your cum to make it out your penis, so when you pull out then you shoot. If it’s loose enough, it’s ok, but never as good as the pussy.

Dildos and strap ons feel great, but nothing beats real cock. And if it's attached to a big powerful guy who can manhandle you it's even better

Attached: 1403128753836.gif (250x210, 441K)

You feel relieved, especially after a long week

(Pic is me getting fucked)

Attached: 20190509_011537.jpg (1412x2511, 670K)

It honestly feels great, Its like a constant orgasm and everytime they thrust it feels even better, but you gotta use a decent amount of lube, for it to feel that good

We're thinking about me getting my ass fucked for a guy, but the only thing that we've done with another man is me giving him a handjob. Does it hurt more than a strap on?

That sounds awesome, tbh

>How does it feel when you have a penis inside your ass?

like taking a shit, i don't get the appeal

I reckon you'll be fine, but expect a real guy to be more powerful than your girl. Will probably go deeper than you're used to.

Attached: 1499289910459.gif (400x233, 1.99M)

I would say it depends on the size, how well he can handle himself and the amount of relaxation. Take deep breaths, enjoy it and try to calm yourself. Aslong as you are calm and enjoy it, your ass won't cramp and it will be nice for you both. Also, a dick can soften up in the worst case and is way softer than a strap-on. If i can sit on a dick that huge, you can too.

Attached: 20190509_011438.jpg (1440x796, 533K)

You fags try and change biology . At the end of the day you are men. Failed men so how is all sorts of guys gonna be bigger than you ? You ain’t a female and ass sucks compared to pussy . Women have natty beauty too

That's a nice cock I'm jealous.

Attached: 1435618585495.gif (350x525, 1.51M)

Thanks guys. I expect to be a bit nervous, because my gf is going to be watching, and we haven't practiced with the strap on a lot either.

natty beauty. hahahahaaa

He was my ex-daddy. Very kind person.

Good luck!

They have Natural femininity . And tits and natural booty. Soft skin. Sensitive. So talk all you want bitch

Haha, so i can't have fun with men before later on marrying a girl and creating a family?

Thanks XD

Banging a dude is a step down to banging woman

But banging a dude is easy too they don’t care what you look like. Just look on Craigslist. Hahaha they’ll bang anything . Incels should just bang bottoms

God damn idiot...

Like pooping in reverse.

Loads of lube, loads of patience, loads of preparation and you'll be fine. Oh, and condoms.

Once he's comfortably inside you and going to town on your ass you'll fucking love it. All this talk makes me want to hop on Grindr right now

Attached: 1375102108560.gif (500x240, 903K)

You can do whatever you wanna do. It’s just the men who are banging You are selling themselves short. Women are light years more pleasurable than your poop hole . And they have so much more to offer

Yeah hahah, he thought that I would be the one fucking the guy. My gf is not into that, so I'm actually going to get fucked hahaha

Don’t forget to clean your ass out! Nobody likes a shitty dick!

feels like you have to take a really big shit

I know that, although gay men give better blowjobs. Look dude, the men i'm sleeping with are mostly into young bottom twinks and not women. I'm just having some fun till i'm older. When the time is right, i'm going to marry a girl and build a family and leave all this behind. Also, i know how a girl feels. Been with some before and i like them aswell. Being with a man is just something different.

Can you recommend some lube so that it doesn't hurt as much, or are all the lube about the same?

How do I clean myself? Lol

I don't really know lube brands I just buy any old water based lube.

Enema kit or bulb

What's the difference between a dildo and the real thing? I find it hard to completely relax or find a good position while fiddling with a dildo, is it different when a man takes control of that for you?

Attached: 201905276712711470024455502.jpg (1072x1875, 594K)

Ur just a gay bottom ur not straight .

good

How this mode not the real world happiest a person can be? Aside from getting banged out by older fags. Sure they like the most fem men, which makes them the straightest end of gay, but that is not as good as an otherwise straight top, right?

you sure as shit have been lucky with women if all the ones you encountered can be described as "tits, natural booty. Soft skin. Sensitive." there are some real fucking slags out there you idealist

its great to be taken by a real dick, you can really relax well. you just gotta stay calm

And you're the one to decide?

I'm not him, but how do you know that?

Guys, I feel real fucking bad about wanting to fuck with guys again
I've got that one sexfriend that would really like to give me a good dicking but I started dating a really cool and sweet girl and I'm pretty sure she won't be into that and if she is that telling her and doing it will affect our relationship wich is real good as it is right now

How did it go for you and your gf OP ?

What does that even fucking mean?

gay

Have you guys ever tried to bottom but the penis wouldn't come in, or it would hurt too much? Because I'm doing this because my gf is into watching me do it, and I don't want to fuck it up

Thank you, the answer i was looking for

No idea. Just seems like a safe assumption to make. Never had more than a finger in ass.

Pretty fucking gay

If you're poor or don't want to buy that, just unscrew the head of your shower, pulse that stream into your ass, push it out and repeat, just don't fill your gut with a gallon of water use small amounts
May be harmful if used repeatedly or using to much flow (too hot too).

Kind of the opposite. She's the one that is really into it. I made a post here around a week ago about whether or not I should suck a dick to please her, but since then, I've gotten curious about it hahaha

Stfu fag. If your gay ass jerked a guy off then for sure you got butt fucked.

We've never done that when she used the strap on on me. Bit I'll ask her about it, because she has more experience than me in these things

yeah, with no lube, good luck getting that dick in and have fun shitting blood for days
If it doesn't go in out of the blue wich is unlikely, loosen up with your fingers first (or his, or hers) and yeah, read the rest of the fucking thread

It was the same guy that it's going to fuck me, a friend of my gf, and it happened just today. I'm not really experienced in sex, not even in straight sex, and it was my gf who told me to do it hahaha

That's hot haha, makes me sort of jealous
Where are the guys comming from ?

We have lube already, my gf buys it, but I'm scared it'll hurt even with lube haha

How big is the strap on?

Nobody is denying that tho

>420 checked
Pot really loosens you up if you happen to smoke

Just take your time, go with the flow and enjoy yourself

She knows a lot of guys, most of her friends are LGBT, and she also dated a lot of bisexual guys hahah.
But I only gave a handjob today, I haven't done anything because she has just returned from a business trip. I talked about giving a blowjob in the last thread, but she kinda convinced me to try anal instead ahahhaahah

do both :p

More of this

>ahahhaahah

yeah degeneracy is one big laugh riot

Small, I don't know the size but around half the size of my dick
I suppose I'm bisexual, but I'm waiting until after having sex with that guy to confirm it hahah
I don't do marihuana

That's me aswell just for your info

Attached: 20190509_011252.jpg (1440x1342, 688K)

You're in such a great position to explore your submissive side. Well jealous

Okay!

Attached: 1441320188596.gif (245x245, 892K)

Never got the "reverse pooping" thing. It feels like waves of pressure in my lower stomach, weird but enjoyable once I got used to it. Plus the mental thrill of it.
Only difference between a toy and the real thing is the toy might feel a little cold at first.
The real difference will probably be in how the person thrusting feels. Girls pegging (from videos I've seen) rock their whole body to move the dildo. Men thrusting will be snappier and use their hips because they are actually getting feeling from it.

:p Maybe, if my gf asks me too

>Haha, so i can't have fun with men before later on marrying a girl and creating a family?

Probably not. Women are inherently put-off by men who act submissively toward other men. Women don't like men who capitulate to other guys; those kind of men create insecurity for their family and are likely to beget weak offspring. You're very unlikely to ever lock down an attractive woman if you're open about being fuckmeat for stronger, more assertive men.

>Small, I don't know the size but around half the size of my dick

A real average sized cock is going to stretch you out really nice. But it's more likely to stimulate some kind of bowel reflex so you want to make sure you're clean as a whistle.

Attached: 1432584483224.gif (500x246, 1.95M)

Sounds exactly like something a guy who gets fucked by men because he is failure with women would say.

Definitely feels like you gotta poop, especially if he is thick

Wow that's some hot stuff

You're just making up stuff. Look man, i already have 2-3 girls on standby that i can marry once i'm done studying. Also, who says that i will out myself as Bi? Im living as a closeted Bi and i don't feel bad or anything like that. Just having fun till i'm married.

Muscle daddies pounding boy butt will never be not hot

Attached: 1432145882617.gif (500x281, 1.41M)

Dude, obvious thing to say but you’re nothing more than a greasy little degenerate. The world is so fucked because of your kind.

Attached: BC09AB0D-E008-4AD2-A6C4-33CE0629819B.jpg (1566x880, 284K)

better than wanking

Attached: cummies4ch.webm (1920x886, 901K)

XD all of the ex-bfs of my gf were assertive men older than her, so I worry sometimes lol, that's why I offered to suck a dick hahahah, because I know that she enjoys those kind of things, and it will be less likely that she'll leave me if I do

great ass user.

more please

I had sex with 3 men and still dig women. So I feel ya. It's a fun time. A rush to film.

Although I never got into giving a bj. I gag and taste sweat. Got a facial once and thought it was gross...still facial women though.

this scares me, how do i know im all clean

Don't call someone else a degenerate while posting an avid drug user.

> thank you Hitler, I appreciate your contribution
Said no one ever

She’s probably banging other real men. She know you a gay bottom. Women want real men

What specifically are you hung up on, sweetie?
No. It's always my favorite condescending judgement from a stranger who can't possibly know what is going on in someone else's head. All we can do is make an indifferent world where everyone does whatever they want, if you every really want to know who someone is.

That being the baseline, why would you lie about also liking women? To us? Yourself? Here of all places where there are no stakes?

But not this genius cut through you ruse with gordian will, labeling absolute mystery to him.

These people.....it never fails.

Swirl a finger in with soap. Poop before. You will feel the need to shit during.

But that's just the man sausage pushing on that poop alert button up there. You won't shit.

Dont squeeze either. It will feel great for him but might hurt you.

-Don't starve yourself before, that makes the whole thing less enjoyable
-Poop the day of and then take a shower, wash yourself like normal
-If you're really nervous then do an enema before the shower but not right before you're meeting the guy, you want everything to be relaxed so give yourself a few hours

Thank you so much.

Attached: 20190509_011500.jpg (1440x1833, 729K)

How can a guy choose that over a woman I don’t understand. I guess a hole is a hole in some men minds

I hope not hahahahha, I'm a bit insecure about those kind of things, but she says she's into me, and we've been dating for 5 years. She also said that she wants to marry a bisexual guy, or at least a bit heteroflexible, so that they can talk about her hobbies together.

Make sure you've taken a shit some time prior to getting fucked, then use an enema bulb to remove anything left inside. Don't squirt too much in too deep because it can get trapped and squirt out later. Keep going until the water comes out clear. It's a hassle to be sure, but you sound like you're lucky and have quite a clean ass to start with.

Attached: 1456780868751.gif (500x280, 1017K)

Why would you care? I'm probably a subhuman to you anyway since im part asian, part middle eastern

>im part asian, part middle eastern
hahahahahaha

You can act like a chad all you want, at the end of the day most girls would prefer me over you. Not everything is like you say it is. If you actually went outside for once you would know that the perspective of a perfect guy for girls have changed but keep living in your dream world.

thanks guys, heres a pic of my butt i hope you like it

Attached: 128_1000.jpg (708x1456, 93K)

OP here, do you guys think that I should do it? My gf wants me to, but I'm starting to have doubts again hahahahahah

Chad? That’s a term mostly used by you fags. And don’t try and speak for women, you’re a failed male faggot. I won’t listen to you

That ass needs cock in it

Attached: 1566793192988.gif (360x240, 1.79M)

Nice!

It's up to you, obviously. If you're uncomfortable then don't do it. If you're have experience with toys (you said you did) and you're curious, go for it! Use a comdom, lots of lube, let him stretch you with his fingers first (great time to suck him off) Then take it slow to start. It can be a lot of fun.

uh fuck yes
i only tried bj so far

Don't, you don't need to. Call me faggot all you want, i still get women unlike you lol

Also, let him rim you. It feels absolutely incredible

The first guy who slides inside that ass is a lucky man

Attached: 1575069711723.gif (300x231, 866K)

I'm curious hahah, and my gf is very into it. The thing that appeals to me the most in watching my gf masturbating to me having gay sex lol
The first time that I did dildo stuff was a few days ago, so I don't have a lot of experience.

You’re the guy posting yourself getting fucked ? Hahaha women ain’t into that. You don’t know me, I get mine. Critique yourself

How the chads here look defending us faggots

Attached: 91rbwtz6upv31.jpg (680x383, 21K)

By the way, I'm OP, and I'm not the one sending pictures of my ass, those are other anons hahahah

Poopy fags

Funny how you would think that, i have a nosering and earrings and most women prefer a guy like me who can actually show emotions and isn't a braindead cunt

anyone tried dolling up, putting make up on, chasity and such? can you give me the experiences

This thread is a mess hahah, there are so many people talkjng about different things at once. The first post that a made a week ago had a lot less traffic

Lol women would prefer me over you they can pick up on things and you would prefer me hitting your faggot ass and prostate from the back bahaha

You have small dick energy so no, i'll pass

Craigslist shut down personals a while ago

I’m holding believe me. And that was a joke I wouldn’t fuck a lacking failed male faggot like you. You bring nothing to the table. And I don’t want a disease

I used to use a cleaned out shampoo bottle and some 1/4 inch flexible tubing that fit right into the hole. Hot glued it in place and filled my ass up with water. Now I just use one of those rubber bulbs that comes with ear cleaning kits

>disease

I had a STD once and it was from a girl, soo.... and no, she was clean and pretty good looking.

its best when high on meth. bonus points if you got high by putting the meth in your butt.

>commie tattoo
figures.

imgur.com/a/LwIlHd9

Anyone?

Lmao, didn't even notice. I only allow capitalists to fuck my ass.

Attached: 1560605170068.gif (540x305, 502K)

>I used to use a cleaned out shampoo bottle and some 1/4 inch flexible tubing that fit right into the hole. Hot glued it in place and filled my ass up with water.

The wording makes it sound like you glued it to your ass lmao

Attached: 1424363473244.gif (200x150, 314K)

feels like you need to poo but without the stomach cramps

So, now that the traffic has died down, has anyone been in my situation? Hesitant about trying it with a dude, but with a gf that is a lot into it? What did you guys do?
Btw, I can link the other thread from a week ago, so that you guys know the backstory.

It's actually mind-blowing. However I don't know what a human penis feels like. I'm not gay, I only had the dog and horse penis in my ass.

My wife pegs me once a week. Love the feeling of my ass getting filled, the orgasms are next level.

No, All this is true at a simple minded level. Of course being a whole person, and humanites rise is all from underhanded power plays, and never acts of direct acts of brut force, a smarter woman (bear with me).....would see using other men as a sex you, however traditionally toppily, as the truer dominance, and a more human security with your whole identity, which is the more masculine thing, let alone identity with her, being a dick taker yourself.

It's not surprising stupider people wish for things to be simpler, cause they can't keep up with all that subtlety. "Ooga booga, I fuck you and I take your women too" is a real dummy trap.

Bump? :(

Do it if your gf is into it. Many guys will kill for a gf that was like that.

Feels like AIDS

During the other thread, people have been telling me that she was going to break up with me if I sucked a guy's dick. Not that I believe it, hahah, I trust her, and I've done a lot of "gay" stuff with her already
She knows the guy, and he doesn't have AIDS

Its 0% exciting. At least it's not painful

What's so special about anal? Those people make as much sense as foot fetishists .

That's why we only did a handjob at first, but she wants me to do anal too hahhahah
She said that I have the body of a uke, and that I would be sexier to women if I had received anal before

>I have the body of a uke
what the fuck does this mean

It means his wife is a weeb. It's always sad to see.

Unich?

It's like having a dick in your ass.

I'd wager it's one of the best physical feelings out there. Even just sitting and earning up a nice 7 inch cock is godly, grinding against a dudes lap, that smacking sound as his thighs hit your ass!
I also find myself coomin multiple times during sessions like this. I'll be riding dick and I'll nut but I'll keep going as usually it takes my dude like half an hour before he nuts.
Only issue is I'm HELLA sore the next day probably from all the weird positions im put in.
Hell yeah tho, get a bigger dom who can smother you while fucking you and it's the best!
Also baby lotion is a really good lubricant and it makes your ass look divine!
(Me with my fuck buddy)

Attached: 20200128_165116.jpg (1067x1897, 1.07M)

It is something from the manga she reads, semes are assertive tops and ukes are meek bottoms lol We've been reading that stuff together for a few years, she's always talking about her favourite characters and stuff

Attached: 1299460443.mondegreen_bottom.gif (750x330, 35K)

post ass

The guy I'm going to do it with is apparently 15 cm long

that's tiny lmao

You know how a really good poop feels awesome? it's like that, except continuous.

Yeah, but better that way, I've just started doing it with strap on a few days ago, and it's much smaller than that

Bump

>like you don't have a phd in penis-assery
go fuck yourself you rarted nigger
I'm more interested in taking a massive brown log of swamp mud down my throat

Attached: 1499671098737.png (200x219, 88K)

I'm not sure. but kinda been willing to find out lately

Attached: IMG_9008.jpg (600x900, 93K)

Name if this porn actress? Seen her before but I can't remember her name

i will let my 12 yr old son who is going to be a girl to answer this

Cherry Poppins

RIP

Cl shut down that section, it was true, I could pick up any closeted dude and just fuck him ruthlessly, I had a drunk dude, looked like Eminem, spitroasted him all night with a Danny DeVito looking third grade teacher.

CL was awesome

>at the end of the day most girls would prefer me over you

You've clearly had a lot of things up your ass as you just pulled this one straight out of there.

Thanks!

For me I felt 3 things

>Absolutely full
I let a guy put a thick 8.5 inch cock balls deep in me and it felt like he had taken up every spare inch of space inside my body.

>Intensely desired
Been with tons of women and it's fun and hot af. There's something different about a guy grabbing your ass/hips with his cock buried in you and telling you how fucking hot your ass is.

>Completely dominated
When his hips touched my ass and I knew he was balls deep I was literally thinking "I will do anything he tells me to."