Just stole some panties from my neighbours laundry

Just stole some panties from my neighbours laundry.

Whats the creepiest you ever done?

Attached: 0000421.jpg (658x483, 165K)

I hope they're stained and smelly

at the age of 16 when o holiday to Portugal it was just a site with a bunch of villas so i stole used panties from a washing line then done than a few times.
later on a group of teen girls arrived and i shortly slipped into there villa when i saw all of them at the pool and stole 3 pairs of used panties from them. i coomed so hard that week

Attached: 1558755643763.png (1000x1000, 237K)

ofc they are

Lets see the stains.

sister's panties. stole this pair many times and came in em, she always seems to leave a delicious stain for me to find in her hamper

Attached: 20190913_185039-min.jpg (2256x4032, 847K)

Stepdaughter has her friends over for sleepovers.
I steal their panties.

Attached: IMG_2674.jpg (2016x1512, 1.37M)

lets see the neighbor.

Nutted in some 16yr old qt3.14s drink back when i was 29. Worked with her and she was always flirtatious even though she knew I was engaged.

nice. lets see more. any pics of the girlies

pic of sister and more panties

whenever i steal panties i never give them back and will wear them around all day under my boxer-briefs

I'd get banned kek.

dont have pics of her

same, just with sister in law
so hot knowing she's wearing cum stained bras and panties

Attached: 141654081.jpg (834x958, 231K)

Ever flirt with her?

lucky you. Not so lucky me. I'm jealous.

Best win was when one of them left a pair "by accident" in the bathroom after her shower. It was so perfectly stained and juicy.

Attached: IMG_0208.jpg (1512x2016, 867K)

I was invited to a coworkers house to chat and stuff and I fancied her a lot. She had to run to the store for a few minutes and was like you can stay or go with so I said I'd go. As soon as she left I went to her dirty laundry, can't miss this chance, found a pair of her panties that had some of her period blood on it. I jacked off smelling those panties and rubbing them on my cock and came super hard. She got back and apologized for the wait and I was like "I entertained myself."
Felt bad afterwards but fuck it was hot

no, never. at least nothing too obvious

Attached: 085815.jpg (539x958, 85K)

kek

>"I entertained myself."
you dick haha

love fapping into her panties

Attached: 849498852186481.jpg (475x1040, 121K)

love this thong of hers

Attached: 20191224_105324-min.jpg (2264x4032, 1.56M)

Got discord?

More? Name/age?

Attached: 1 - Copy.jpg (662x1219, 76K)

that's so looks so fucking hot. I hope you spermed them

Discord?

And it gets worse! Weep for humanity.

your killing me. This shit is hot as fuck. Nice sis also. I'd love to wrap a pair of her panties around my cock and have a fresh pair on my face.

got me to half chub ;)

yes, i've came in probably half of her panty collection
sorry, wanna keep my sister to myself
she has this deep black silk pair that feel amazing. I like to do exactly that, sniffing the used pair, while cumming into the new pair to be put back in her drawers
glad you like her ;)

Attached: 20190713_133101-min.jpg (2256x4032, 1.12M)

>she has this deep black silk pair that feel amazing.
I hope you have a pic of this

I actually climbed to the second floor balcony because i wanted to steal a pair of panties of my neighbor's daughter. 2:30 pitch black outside,in stealth mode.

my little sis. post run. multiple times. sometimes while still warm after she left them unattended. did it to both sisters but she was by far my fav

Attached: 20190818_143145.jpg (1701x2268, 774K)

fucking Uchiha over here kek

feels good wrapped around your cock?

I think these are the pair i'm talking about, have to remember to take more pics the next time I raid her hamper

Attached: 20200101_083418-min.jpg (2256x4032, 572K)

feels like stolen innocence. wished she left more residue but she usually showers and changes after wearing them for a track meet or something. god I miss living at home

Attached: 20190818_143943.jpg (1701x2268, 927K)

usually my strategy was to cum into the clean ones and ones she was yet to wear (as well as sports bras, her spandex shorts, socks, anything else I knew she would be wearing at her meet) while viciously huffing her previously worn ones. probably the most powerful boners of my life. always great getting hard seeing her wear them as I cheered her on too

You realize they piss and shit on those. Just wait until they go to the bathroom and if they don't flush. Grab a cereal bowl and large spoon. Cause that's basically what you're doing. Feces surprise!

damn. that looks like it would make me cum in seconds

whenever im in a crowded place, i try to use the crowd as an excuse to feel up/rub up on a whore

kek found the footfag

>cum into the clean ones and ones she was yet to wear
>always great getting hard seeing her wear them as I cheered her on too
brooo that's so fucking hot

Pic of her? I like athletes

i did that once at a concert too

you better fill those cups with jizz

me too. such a nice, tight little body
it was great. I kept some trophies from over the years but nothing beats getting to do it with freshly worn stuff

Attached: xc3.jpg (823x917, 193K)

yea, concerts are prob the best places to do it. wanna share your experience? would love to hear it.

Ever molest her?

Our room mate use to leave her knickers under her bed from the nite before so I used to sniff and lick them so hot

yes, i've had many edging sessions with them, soaking my cum into the material before putting it back into her hamper

Attached: 20190913_185051-min.jpg (2256x4032, 819K)

really crowded festival, after sunset
usually you always get those "roads" in the crowd where people walk one by one to switch sides for example
managed to be just at the right spot so all the people who wanted to go from one side of the crowd to the other had to walk right in front of me
so whenever a girl was passing me i tried to grope her stealthyly

lets see them wrapped around your cock

lol no. but I've always had a fantasy of ambushing her and tying her sweaty, exhausted body up after a race and gagging her with her freshly worn socks and panties as I torture her little tits and smack her little butt

closest to camera here

Attached: xc2.jpg (640x960, 74K)

damn shes hot

more of her please

Stole some used panties from friends laundry and went home and rubbed one out

Panty jerkers check this dis cord gg / uJh S3D

so happy you like. I guess I'll go ass first

how would you tie up and use her?

oops forgot pic

Attached: c.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Put on my sister's panties, bent myself over the side of her bed, and fucked myself in the ass with a hairbrush while thinking about a guy I caught her with

Attached: c8 (2).jpg (720x960, 60K)

lol nice, bet you touched a lot of big teen asses

woah, woah, woah now

Attached: 20200101_175724-min.jpg (2256x4032, 803K)

way to bring the house down

what I do is I put my cock inside those "pockets" and jerk off then fill those up with jizz

want my kik? I have hundreds of used panties

Attached: m_5de2e25a1528125d575f4d9d.jpg (580x580, 207K)

we're going from an awesome panty thread to a dick pic thread. Two ends of the spectrum

fucking nice dood

I stole a pair of high heels from a really sexy lady at a resort I was working at. Used them to jerk off with.

more please

My girlfriend's sister moved in and when she goes to work I love to smell her dirty panties.

oh damn. I'm in the wrong place. I'm out. You guys have fun. Straight guy here who just likes panties.

Attached: 1513540518182.jpg (600x800, 140K)

join my dis c o r d for some of my little sisters panties pics .gg/A 4T2 8 x

Best times was when I used to live with this hot room mate. She used to get up and go straight for a run in the panties she'd been in all night before and then came straight back, have shower and went to work before me. Used to go into her room and get that pair she left on the floor. I never came so hard in my life with them. They were always very stained, all damp and sweaty from her run and such a pungent smell of her pussy. It was sheer ecstasy. I never used to jack off in the mornings but this became a usual habit before work. Could not help myself.

ever do that with her sports bras?

No, that's not really a thing/turn on for me

she's just so innocent and adorable. she needs to be bound and gagged and forced to suck on her delicious panties

Attached: 39068349_1876094812448578_5565367662369832960_n.jpg (960x960, 95K)

hot

my gf used to live in a flat with a bunch of guys and she told me her panties would go missing, I know at least one liked her and creeped on her

another of her female flatmate was hot and I would see her laundry and sniff her panties, they smelled like shit and not good like my gf's though, whose smell to me is delight

oh yes she does!

freshly spermed

Attached: 1460528034237.jpg (539x958, 92K)

collection looks good

I went from room to room in the house that 4-5 college bitches were renting and stole EVERY PAIR OF PANTIES I could find.

It was at the end of the year, and I've got a face that blends in with every crowd. People look at me and recognize me, so I get in anywhere. They don't know me at all though, I never told a single one of them my real name.

Anyway, I was looking to get drunk and followed some noise to a house-party. Got recognized as "that dude!" and walked right in.

I got drunk,
I got more drunk
I fucked someone in one of the bedrooms.
I emptied out a backpack I found, and raided the dirty laundry hamper and underwear drawers of the 2 girls that slept in that room.

Then I went to another room and looted that one.
Went into the bathroom and removed all the panties from the basket in there.

I left when people were at their height of drunkenness, and just before EVERYBODY started fucking everybody else.

That was my last day at college, in a town I never saw again.

I got about 40 pairs of panties, and a free backpack lol

you son of a bitch xD

sounds like it could be Vasarette?

My friend told me that his gf took some boudoir pics for his birthday the past 4-5 years. I made an excuse to stay at his place for a week to find those pics. Been jerking off exclusively to those pics since I found them

Hell yeah post em

panties are life, bro. Been jerking off with them for literally 25 years now. Bare hand feels so fucking weird, which has fucked me up now that I have a girlfriend. Thank god she accommodates my fetish. She's perfect.

But I used to be a complete fucking maniac, and took advantage of the fact that everybody loved me, but nobody fucking knew me or remembered me.

I have another story about stealing about 20 pairs of panties from a huge Irish family. Mom was hot, and her 5 daughters were hot. Alcohol was involved, and I was just a friend of a friend that got an invite.

show me your collection

Attached: 7C49F59C-0CAB-4F73-87BE-19616583F75B.jpg (724x1086, 143K)

I used to steal cute girls empty bottles from the trash in school to taste their spit. When no one was looking I mean, Classes would clear out, and no one would be in there for a good 5 minutes while teacher stood in hall. also In crowds In would grope girls asses, and breasts. and there was the time a girl sat on a desk in the summer and she left sweat, so I managed to sit at that desk and pretend to fall asleep with my head down

get the fuck out of here

You may need to consult someone, that’s no way to live

I have maybe a quarter of my collection available now... as hard as it is to imagine, I parted with some. They take up too much space and some become less special.

Not all of them are stolen either- I bought a bunch off amazon that looked fun. Got plenty of advice for you fellow degenerates if you're interested.

Jockey makes some soft panties, even though they're expensive. Got them at the recommendation of a girl here on Cred Forums who was posting. She said her stepdad was stealing her underwear.
Here's the picture of her underwear/laundry basket she took for me.

Attached: more for me.jpg (2294x2021, 1.57M)

you pantie burglars don't sound any different.

here's another she took for me

Attached: for me 3.jpg (640x480, 96K)

the same thing, also I took pics of her ass in tight leggings and cummed in her panties watching the videos, she's a 42yo woman, sexy as fuck, I want to impregnate her but she's married

damn

Love to creep my neighbor before going to her clothes line

Attached: putini.jpg (1075x2593, 481K)

Yeah, fucking love her

Attached: F32A1D24-5F3D-4A3A-A761-6BEA5BDF5444.jpg (724x1086, 125K)

God DAMN. moar

reverse image search lel

nice one , more?

fuuuck! moar

Sophie Simnett

only other one from that girl is too big to post on Cred Forums, I'd lose the resolution trying to make it smaller. I'll see what I can do though.
It's a picture of some Harley Quinn panties she has.

easier than I thought.

Attached: harley quinn.jpg (2642x1442, 1.66M)

mom is another candy

Attached: putibragui.jpg (799x2139, 203K)

Attached: putipant.jpg (3168x3384, 1.01M)

your lucky bastard, thanks for sharing