Is my bf cute or not girls ? Tell me and tell me why

Is my bf cute or not girls ? Tell me and tell me why.

Attached: 93429BDA-B65A-41F0-B81C-5F5493594004.jpg (1280x960, 221K)

Aspergers/10

Dude, why pretend that a "gf" posted this instead of you?

What makes you think that

>girls
on Cred Forums

Attached: 6454757.jpg (1275x1500, 80K)

post his tits

You can just tell by looking sometimes. The goofy ass haircut, the Ill fitting t shirt, the terrible facial hair. I would be surprised if this guy isn't on the spectrum

I’m gay that’s my bf I want a girls perspective on him. But yea guys feel free. I might dump him don’t know.

You faggots can vanish to volcanic ash and re appear in hell with a can og ags and a match

Your bang on he does have Aspergers but he is a nice guy what’s your verdict looks wise, honestly? I get my bf might not be the best looking but he’s a sweet hearted guy I don't accept he is ugly.

Post your pic as well, so we have some context. His "cuteness" will be relative to yours.

As far as aspie guys... i've seen worse, face is 4/10 on a good day. Is he fat? How's his cock? Most aspie guys have little dicks...in my experience. I grew up a nerdy ass girl so they were the best I could do in highschool.

Doesnt suit facial hair
Bad haircut
Doesn't look very physically fit
Lookwise, he isn't very cute but maybe he's nicer in person we'll just never know

Dude you look like you smell
Please get a haircut and fix up that monobrow, there's usually some Oriental ladies doing it for cheap in your local mall or shopping center.

So far there isn't much to say.

Post a few more pics. One showing full body, clothed.

Well thank you for being the only one so far really to give me an honest opinion on his looks.

Dude ... you gotta foundations of a pretty good looking guy ... but need to drop the weight.

Live your life for yourself .. Fuck worrying about girls.

let me tell you the truth ... Girls wont come because you are a " Nice Guy"; they won't come because now you have made it ("Rich Guy")

the only person you gotta make happy is yourself and only you can do it ... No chic can ever do that.

Source: am 35; became well do to ... well to look ... they still aren't coming .. but who the fuck cares ... I am having the time of my life :)

He has good skin, and a full head of hair.

He needs a haircut that costs a more than $10, and to style it.

He needs to lose that facial hair.

He's needs to tend to the mono brow.

He needs to lose some lbs.

He needs better clothes.

There's definitely potential there if he can do some of those things.

What is his hygiene like?

If autism is cute. Then no.

>tfw autistic
>big dick
>useless because I'll never get to use it anyway
Btw most of the "weird" or "nerdy" girls in my high school still had normie bfs for some reason.

Attached: -jimmy-neutron-38792014-305-305.png (305x305, 101K)

it all depends on his dick. is it thick or skinny? long or short?