It's 2020...

It's 2020. You can find out literally anything you want; the entirety of the knowledge that man gained since before the fucking wooly mammoths were wandering around is at your fingertips, and yet you still support trans rights? Explain yourself.

Attached: 3ku2ikeejsf21.jpg (750x760, 97K)

Attached: 1557521994079.jpg (732x814, 73K)

no excuse

Attached: 1579756661991.png (597x796, 471K)

Trans rights as in, all human beings deserve complete control over their own lives, freedom of speech, freedom to bear arms etc. Trans people are human beings, therefore they deserve their inalienable rights, right?

Attached: 1566014963448.jpg (720x542, 50K)

Meanwhile at OPs house

Attached: 1566046810372.webm (720x480, 1.03M)

They have a right to mutilate their bodies and invent pronouns. I have a right to regard them as mentally ill.

>They have a right to mutilate their bodies and invent pronouns.
>I have a right to regard them as mentally ill.
Yep. People deserve the right to do stupid and/or gay shit. So you're pro-trans rights?

Honestly why do we let these alphabet people roam free on this otherwise sacred site at all

I don't think we should encourage mental illness but an adult of sound mind can pretend if they really want. Just mind your own damn business with it.

Attached: 1563113875008.jpg (540x599, 95K)

By your logic I have complete control to neck myself or shoot a school, freedom =/= good or wellness.
The falacy that anybody, no matter the live experiance or the mental state, can do whatever they want just because they are "human" or "Contient" is intoxicating and selfish. it ultimately kills the soul and makes one become a slave to ones desires.
Trans are the ultimate embodiment of this, they destroy the last chain just because the feel like it, its the ultimate expression of selfishness and entoxicating freedom.
Freedom is not the same as "free will" , free will is the capability to make choices without being a slave to ones animalism.

Correct, although if it bothers you that much might I suggest ignoring them?

>I have control to neck myself
Yes
>Shoot up a school
No, because that restricts the freedom of others, mainly the right to life
>The falacy that anybody, no matter the live experiance or the mental state, can do whatever they want just because they are "human" or "Contient" is intoxicating and selfish
They can as long as it doesn't step on the rights of others, as soon as other people are negatively affected then the boundaries are being overstepped, trans people don't really do this, some dude in Idaho being trans has no affect on me or my well being.
>it ultimately kills the soul and makes one become a slave to ones desires.
So what? I'd rather people have freedom to do what they please than to live a life by someone else's rules.

trans people aren't hurting you by expressing their freedom, so they should be allowed to mutilate themselves in peace. Lot's of people do lots of gay/weird shit, most of it doesn't harm other people, but when it does then it's worth outlawing, like school shooting

It's 2020. You can find out literally anything you want; the entirety of the knowledge that man gained since before the fucking wooly mammoths were wandering around is at your fingertips, and yet you still literally only want to find out where consenting adults you have never met like to stick it so you can whine about it in the world's largest library? Explain yourself.

Attached: Emma Ellingsen.jpg (676x1014, 135K)

so what you're saying is, people should be allowed to freely cause whatever harm to themselves that they wish just because it's limited to themselves? You selfish bastard, nobody of sound mental state willingly causes harm to themselves, purely to cause harm to themselves.

>drag queens in schools
>trannies pushing their delusions onto impressionable teens
>laws to restrict what is said about such people being passed day by day

"durr y do u care about wut 2 people do in the bedroom? it's private"

Attached: 4jsuhnkwobq21.png (500x507, 104K)

Attached: 1575996806829.webm (460x258, 877K)

No such things as a "trans".
Just guys wanting to feel special.
Cant wait till they all die off

Attached: 1456076227704.jpg (460x439, 32K)

I just found out last month , Madeline from Celeste was transgender...

Fuck my video games life.

Attached: images (2).jpg (400x495, 32K)

Do you think about preteen genitals a lot on average would you say OP?

Most people would leave that to the preteens the parents and the doctors. But not you huh OP? You're a godamn one man conservatard preteen genital crusader aren't you OP?

Attached: (you) and your brothers in arms.jpg (879x755, 219K)

Remember when they told you you would have sex one day?

Think it's all the bad shit the alphabet people tend to, as a group, do proportionally higher than others that gets them hate. Individuals can vary for sure

Attached: 1561232855661.png (720x903, 696K)

You need to go back.

Back to a magical place built just for (you)--->

Attached: b b b back to pol we go.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>being this jewish

Attached: 1580182101952.jpg (600x819, 141K)

Attached: Muh white genocide club remix.png (2536x528, 224K)