Folks

Folks,

I'm going to be doing acid for the first time tonight. Any thoughts or advice?

pic unrelated

Attached: doglol - Copy.png (372x365, 182K)

It's fun. Better during the day. You might gnaw on your teeth alot when coming down.

if you have friends do it with/near them

I would do it during the day but my necessary circumstances are making me do it over night. I do have two friends doing it with me. One has done it once before.

You drinking or doing other drugs at the same time?

Attached: 1578955913987.png (396x482, 202K)

Watch the tengen Topps gurren Lagan while tripping, what's the worst that could happen?

Woh Woh fight the powah!

Attached: YcN2N0s3ovUEVAxeqxmtGRPaUTdc4bifAH0RgSJ1h3I.jpg (500x625, 85K)

go to Erowid and Psychonaut wiki
read up on and learn about "setting".
This is BY FAR the most important thing for a good trip.
>take out your emotion garbage before you trip
ie: you dont want to be dwelling on a recent ex-gf, an argument you might've just had with a friend or family drama bullshit during your trip. if anything like that or just generally negative has happened recently then postpone the trip.

Try to drop as early as you can. night tripping is fun n all but the worst part is the acid keeping you wide awake at 4am.
It'll take at least 2h for it to kick in, I'd try to take it as early as you can, say 4pm or 6pm. Even if you drop at 6pm you'll peak by 8pm and be done peaking by around 11.

>shit before you trip. you'll feel like you're turning to stone as Eons pass around you if you try to shit during an LSD trip.
>eat a light meal 30min before dropping
>have light, healthy snacks for the trip (fruit is perfect)
>if you're nervous, sip a few light beers during the trip. no hard liquor.
>dont smoke weed your first few times tripping, shit makes trips awkward.
>if you smoke cigarettes get ready to chain-smoke the whole pack. have that shit handy. you dont want to be trying to go to the gas station while tripping balls at 2am to buy more.
>have good, chill, uplifting music on.
>only trip with people you REALLY trust. no-one that'll have harsh banter, gossip, play pranks or talk shit.
>consider putting a movie or two on, maybe playing some music if you have a guitar & some drums lying around. art supplies are good too.
>DONT be bored during a trip. this leads to you thinking deeply about shit, which leads you to maybe reminiscing about something, then maybe getting sad then maybe having a bad trip. always try to draw something, look at something or write something down.
and my personal advice
>If in doubt, watch reruns of Whose Line is it Anyway? or something else funny.

enjoy OP

Attached: 1576657398378.gif (640x480, 1.57M)

I was thinking about trying a beer. Do you think bad idea?

beer is fantastic if you're nervous during a trip. just make sure they're on the lighter side, like 3~5%.
avoid anything stronger.

Cant say for acid but I did shrooms once and my advice is don’t do too much or it won’t be fun. Sometimes I still catch myself forgetting I’m a person.

Okay sir. Thank you for the info. Will look up the wiki thing later. Do you get giggly when you're tripping? - Like if I watch something tarded will I think it's hilarious?

/thread

sometimes. LSD isn't like weed. Weed makes you happy and euphoric.
LSD and other psychedelics are mood magnifiers.
If you're happy on LSD you're 10x happy.
if you're sad on LSD you're 10x sad.
if you're lonely on LSD you're 10x lonely.
you wont see pretty colors and rainbow Beetles Movie type shit like in Hollywood. LSD isn't like that.
Instead you'll see patterns move and objects breath. Lights and shadows will appear to move and twinkle, the world around you becomes fascinating and more alive, while at the same time you feel an incredible sense of "one-ness" with the universe as you realize that there's a heart pumping bloom molecules around inside of you and those same molecules and atoms are in everything around you.

best advice is no matter what you're feeling, remember:
>it's all in your head, you're only tripping. it'll be over in 8~10 hours.
>RELAX and LET GO

Naw man what are you doing? Don't give him good advice, tell him to watch the fucking alien trilogy or something.

When you see the monkey, don't move.

nah fuck up cunt.
we get enough shitty threads on here and on /out/ of dumb retards taking psychedelics dangerously and then posting a shitty greentext 3 days later involving them doing everything exactly wrong and then complaining about it, and how they've just gotten out of ER or jail.
also had too many friends take LSD wrong and then complain that it's a shitty drug (even though it's actually a case of a retarded user)

you're gonna have a bad trip and its gonna fuck you up

This. between may and sept /out/ gets prob 5 new threads a day of dumb retards posting "lmao i found this mushroom in my neighbors yard will I get high? xD I just ate it"

Attached: 1549375985290.jpg (1079x931, 571K)

I drank like 10 beers while tripping and had a blast

I rolled a trips originally so therefore it is physically impossible for me to experience a bad trip.

Stay home.

GRIT THOSE TEETH!

Attached: J2D_7bwepf78gdEHogr-UVyGCSnUcEcd0jOg-5Ql2EI.jpg (216x425, 26K)

>overall just relax and let go
>avoid crowded or tumultuous places
>if doing with other, make sure they're your good friends
>if you go outside wear sunglasses if its sunny

also cigarettes or other tobacco are fucking amazing when on LSD, even if you dont smoke

look at scary vids/pics... acid makes everything look funny u will laugh the whole time

Why are cigarettes so good? I smoked a cigarette on molly once and it actually killed the buzz weirdly

Maybe the molly you took was not that good. Nicotine is a brain stimulant and combined with acid it just makes it very nice. Also seeing the smoke going up in the air is pretty trippy

Fire is beautiful...

MOLOTOV EVERYTHING!

Attached: keep-calm-and-molotov-everything.png (600x700, 36K)

Jokes on you OP, you already took acid and this is the trip.

Acid while drinking is like drinking while on Adderall. You won't really feel anything other than the acid. Same thing for smoking weed. Nothing will help you come down quicker while you're high and It's a fuckin amazing if you go swimming while on it. Sex is pretty cool too, if you go into public while high Don't assume people know what you're on or you'll definitely give yourself away.

Folks,

This is the OP talking. There will be another thread around 10pm EST. The cover image will be the poster to Theodore Rex and I will live chan my events until I decide not to.

I will see you boys on the other side.