What a long, strange, trip its been

What a long, strange, trip its been.

Attached: GRATEFUL-DEAD-Steal-Your-Face-Lightning-Skull-Enamel-Pin-2353451_1024x1024.jpg (700x1000, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQs22Kt-vZk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkKuhAxcH7g
youtube.com/watch?v=wi_loAN2RB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=MQs22Kt-vZk

Funny to see this, I've been on a grateful dead kick for the past few days. Specifically, listened to friend of the devil a lot. Carry on space cowboy.

Beautiful

I used to follow them back in the day, even got to hang out backstage a couple of times , best acid i ever got was then,
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkKuhAxcH7g

hello based lightning skull user!

Like I told you, what I said,
Steal your face right off your head.

OP is heterosexual and based.

Listening to Grateful Dead on LSD is a whole nother thing. Feels transcendent.

Eh... Listening to anything while tripping is "transcendent"

its different though. any playing in the band jam from '72-'74 when it was just kreutzmann drumming, and they could be rhythmically free, will blow your mind on acid.

im probably the only real deadhead on this godforsaken site.

You got me there, but I've only listened to acid rock and Tipper while tripping. So I don't know what the baseline is like. What are other genres, e.g., rap like.

Nope.

5 * 8 * 77

Nah man - we are everywhere....

The bus came by, I got on. That's when it all began

I'm not sure who is worse, the dead, pearl jam, or phish.

Rap fucks with your head on a next-level psychosis... Especially if it's this "gangsta-shit" unless it has a good beat.

My personal favorite genre for tripping is probably witch house, that easily fucks you over and makes your mind keelhaul you

If you want a real comfy vibe try some ninja tunes-projects... This one usually makes me fly real good

youtube.com/watch?v=wi_loAN2RB8

Three different genres. Do you even lift, bro?

saw them in '93. the party in the parking lot after still blows my mind. best trip evar

Oh my god you just reminded me of two things. First
>Rap fucking you
Reminds me of a (Reddit) thread on /r/drugs where OP listened to rap on a trip and couldn't get the phrase "push them bricks my nigga" out of his head. All he could think about was "hustlin and staying trill"
Literally what the hardcore right is afraid of.

Second, I had this dope EDM playlist for nitrous seshes. Plug in the earbuds, take some hits back to back, pass out, and wake up all listening to the beat. Really amps up the experience.

ahoy then. 11/11/73 dark star the finest music they ever played.

peep the pleb

look kids, an elitist hippy with no concept of things bigger than himself

I personally thought their rendition of Desolation Row was excellent. I also liked China->Rider live.

my man it was a jape. obviously the drug-riddled denizens of dead-dom find their way to this darkness.