What does it feel like to make out and possibly even make love with a 7th grade teen, Cred Forums?

What does it feel like to make out and possibly even make love with a 7th grade teen, Cred Forums?

Attached: MyCrush.jpg (1439x1371, 935K)

Probably pretty gross. Unless ur a pedo and like undeveloped legs and body features. Most 7th graders dont maintain personal hygiene so it would honestly be disgusting. Also neck yourself.

Why in the world would I want to do that?

1 you'd be a fucking pedo, so I think that would feel pretty shity. 2 a 7th grade teen that means that this kid is stupid because they have been held back one year before 13 yo. So now you're fucking a retarded kid. You must now feel pathetic.

You are now a pathetic sick fuck. I wouldn't even want to come prehend what that would feel like. Go kill yourself.

A lot of 7th graders turn 13 on the same year u dunbfuck autistic sjw moralfag

Just because you're a filthy incel who doesn't like to shower doesn't mean everyone younger doesnt u disgusting neckbeard

A lot of 13 year old teens are more developed than petite women. Kill yourself and go back to l3ddit sjw moralfag

You’re morally bankrupt. Think about how your grandparents would feel if they knew this is what you’d become. Children are to be protected. The fact that you are missing that instinct means you are defective. You should honestly truely consider suicide if you haven’t already. The world would absolutely be a better place if all you pedos did the right thing and off’d yourself once you knew what you were.

Her tongue would be very tiny so you would have to be ready for that, and you could probably only get a third of your dick inside her unless she’s experienced

Feels pretty good OP.

t. rule breaker

probably reeks

I hate seeing these attempts at justification. What’s more you’re actually trying to belittle him for having morals. Atleast have the guts to admit you’re a sick smooth brained defective piece of human garbage. It’s the least you could do. But no. You’re a coward and you’ll try to reason your way into thinking what you are is natural. It isn’t.

7th graders aren't children u autistic sjw moralfags virgin. A lot of them are ready for fun.

Also it's not pedo if they're around 13 or older. Try again sjw moralfag

Lol have you ever been in a middle school? Middle schoolers are fucking disgusting. They dont shower. Dont understand how im a sjw for not wanting to fuck a 12/13 year old kid. Also well developed 13 year olds is the outlier not the standard. Most 13 year olds are still very under developed and going through puberty. You have to have some real issues if a 13 year old is more attractive than a fully developed 19 year old in her sexual prime with peak sexual characteristics.

Like being a straight man.

Pure cringe

Honestly if you didn't have sex with a prime 16yo blonde (big tits) when you were also 16... you should just give up. There are few things worth living for since you can't have that now

Do us a favor, kill yourself you sick depravated.

Just refer back to my comment about your bullshit justifications. You are a pedophile. That is what you are. I really hope this is starting to get through to you. You should kill yourself. Everyone hates you. You’re the worst element of society and every single person that isn’t like you wishes you would all just die. Hurl more cringe insults at me if you want. I’m a traditionalist, I’m right wing. I’m not an “sjw”, you just make me fucking sick.

having sexual attraction for girls around 13 years and older is perfectly normal because this is when their body is biologically ready and they have sexual features that men look for.

The only reason why people disagree with it is because society and feminists made it 'wrong and immoral' and many of you mindless sheep follow along the bandwagon, seriously just look at the fucking media.... Most of those who disagree are ugly fat older women and white knights. Also fags that disagree love to yell insults, threats and the word 'pedo' like a bunch of mindless seagulls but never any factual arguments.

Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: you can't

Attached: images (2).jpg (535x275, 35K)

Yes they are. Ive met plenty of college chicks 19-22 who are still children. Do you think once a little girl turns 13 she is fully developed? They still have another 12 years to go before theyre mind is all grown up. You need to stop justifying immoral behaviour and accept youre a pedophile.

My girlfriend called me pedophile. I said,"That's a pretty big word for a seven year old."

I don't know, I wasn't popular in junior high school either.

Not that user but I personally believe age of consent should be 14. Many teens around 14 look I hot as fuck pic related

Attached: 14yoTeen01.jpg (1438x1766, 1.58M)

I don’t understand your point. People shouldn’t have sex until their 25?

I dunno if this has occurred to you yet, maybe you’ve just never met a 13 year old. They’re kids. Pubescent and “biologically ready” or not, they have the minds of children. They cannot consent. They’re fucking idiots, their brains havent developed properly. A child cannot consent no matter how ready their body might be. I disagree with you not because other people do. But because it’s fucking obvious. I do however understand why a smooth brain such as yourself would think that a body is all that matters and the mind can be ignored.

> dumbfuck Americuck detected

This argument is simply false. 13 year olds are not fully developed in any sense. Women begin to reach sexual peak at around 19-21. Now I will agree middle schoolers are horny, but that does not mean they are mature enough for a sexual experience let alone with some 22 year old pedo. You will mentally fuck some girl up for the rest of her life as she is not mentally ready for sex. Also if you have ever actually seen a middle schooler they look like kids. Theure stupid and innocent. You being sick doesnt suddenly make them 23. Kill yourself

If we didn't have society horrifying and telling the younger girls that it's wrong, then they would grow up to be perfectly normal and healthy. Emotionally they can learn to accept and enjoy relations even if theyre 13 - its society that makes it seem bad. Nature, biology and human nature supports it. And without the villifying, it doesn't have any negative affects on anyone. As long as there is safe, consenting sex, then it's 100% okay and healthy to have intimate relations with girls around 13.

It's very typical for butthurt moralfags, feminists or homosexuals like yourselves to immediately think that they are predators when in reality the attraction is the same as it is with any attractive female. And 'preying' on any female of any age is fucking wrong.. Teens this young are old enough to be aware of the consequences and differentiate between what's right from wrong.

It's even more typical to characterise and give traits to try and justify a whiteknight's ignorance and lack of knowledge over teen girls - you'll notice a lot of times they compare them to little kids that barely know how to talk and say they wouldn't have any 'common or shared interest' when in reality a teen girl can talk and discuss about things any girl over 18+ does. They're not mentally handicapped like many of these moralfags and whiteknight's try to label them.

Attached: 1552648003592.jpg (753x609, 41K)

The chick at definitely looks fuckable

Teens shower... tbh how clean someone is isnt reflected by their age more how they are raised. Sorry user but you and your family are dirty people

A shocking percentage of women peak around 14-16. I knew one girl with huge tits at 14, and she already looked kinda shitty by 19.

This. Couldnt have said it better myself.

It feels like you deserve to be totured and then killed. Only if you're an adult, of course.

I’m a dude that lost my virginity to a 23yo girl at 14. I never understood when or where the trauma comes in.

Since when did Cred Forums tards actually get this butthurt over a thread involving teen girls..?

What the fuck has happened to Cred Forums?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x416, 89K)

It feels just like getting the shit kicked out of you in prison

100% this.

That user is just a filthy incel who doesn't know basic hygiene

I’ve heard all that before. Justify all you want. You know what you are. Just because you want to fuck kids doesn’t mean the law should allow you. I literally live with my 14 year old cousin and have met many of her friends. so I can tell you first hand neither she or any of her friends would be ready or able to consent to sexual relations with an adult. You are just WRONG and the least you could do as a man is admit that you just like kids and promptly kill yourself.

It’s literally people like you that fuck these girls up. If they didn’t have everyone telling them they were manipulated and raped they wouldn’t view it differently as any other time they have sex in their lives

>stands on soapox called western civilization
>spews horseshit that only applies to western civilization

everywhere outside of your moralfaggotland society they are fair game whether they consent or not... and guess which society isn't rotting from the inside out?

A - they're biologically ready - FOR WHAT??? SEX
B - every species on the planet have sex when sexually mature - WE DID TOO UNTIL 100 YEARS AGO

I promise I’ve been here longer than you have. If Cred Forums has dulled your sense of right and wrong then you’re just a weak man.

> kids
> 14

Lmfao what a dumbfuck sjw moralfags u are. I know many 14yo teens that love and enjoy it.

Just because your family is closeted and retarded doesn't mean most people aren't. U probably watch them as u jerk off in your basement

WRONG....
They are sexually ready, and mentally able to handle the responsibility.
WHAT THEY AREN'T READY FOR IS THE RESPONSIBILITY - car, house, taking care of a child WHILE REQUIRING AN EDUCATION IN THE YEAR 2020...

seriously.... get a REAL argument

Stay away from childrens, you bastard. MODS.

she's 9 years old actually. so 4th grade.

Not sure if you're actually trolling but holy fuck this is cringe

13 year old girls show only the very beginnings of developing sexual features. Some attraction could be understood, but compared to attraction towards girls 16+, they possess little to nothing in terms of desirability. Also, 13 years olds are all retarded and can’t be given the responsibility for important desicions like having sex

Im the incel? Im an incel because I have no sexual attraction towards kids and have sex with women in the 19-25 age bracket meanwhile youre some pimple face who never got any in highschool and wants to make up for it by grooming a 14 year old. Go to the gym, build some confidence, and get laid by someone in your age range. Find a hobby and leave the middle school playground.

We’re the only sentient species. We learn and we progress. There’s no reason to subject a child to what you wish. Are you saying we should act like Animals just to satisfy your urges? Or should we instead act like the villagers and serfs who thought the earth was flat? Ideas change over time as we learn. No ones suggesting we dismantle scientific theories just because “that’s how it was 100 years ago”. So why should we dismantle psychological ones?

IMHO loos adult enough at 13.

Attached: image (26).jpg (956x637, 151K)

> be me in 7th grade
> kisses girl for first time
> girl ends up being a trap n has a dick
> mfw i kissed dude
yeah ever since then i havent really kissed any 7th graders after who knows they might all be tranny sjw zoomers

Fk you are so wrong, sexual peek at 19, LMAO ,

If u r truly otaku lolicon 13 is definitely too old.
7-11 is perfect.

What’s cringe is anyone who wasn’t here in 2006 saying “what’s happened to Cred Forums?”

seccs pik at 69 kek nigger zozzle am I egfgey?

It's funny how you've been CONDITIONED to believe nonsense....
When you are physically ready, you're truly ready... What the government and CURRENT DAY society may believe is not backed by any science....
Mental standards of today - high school education, job, etc... are constructs of TODAY...
teleport to 850 BC and see what is happening...

fucking seagulls....

Don't try to justify this, sickhead. We aren't living in the stone age or in a shitty muslim country. Kill yourself.

Feels like 15 to 25 years in prison for child rape.

I'd have to think back a ways but it feels great

Yeah no you’re wrong not him. If 13 year olds are meant to breed and have children then they’d be able to do that safely. But the chances of a 13 year old having a safe birth 200 years ago for example, were very very low. That’s another reason why the age of consent went up. And it’s another reason infant mortality has improved. You are WRONG even by your own metric. You just want to fuck kids.

what about if you're in thailand kek

Pedo destroyed, kek.

Its funny how you want the law to support you grooming 13 year olds. If you are in an adult role you have power over a 13 year old and can get them to do things they are not comfortable with.

Paranoid the cops will find out.

Isn’t it odd that your preferred age range just so happens to align with the laws of your country where as in mine where the AOC is 14 I prefer girls around 15-20.

agree

I am not arguing with you - and I was not the first poster.
We have developed as a society.
But to desire a younger woman - or girl in this sense is natural. MAYBE NOT SMART as you CANNOT ACT UPON the desires.
But there is nothing "wrong" with you...
If I believed there was...
The lesbians, homos, trans, are psychologically screwed...

That's it.

WRONG.
Medical advances have improved child mortality rates... NOT the age of childbirth for the mother..

Yeah they are too. In an evolutionary sense pedophilia and all of the other things you mentioned don’t make sense. The difference is that adults can consent and understand what they’re doing so they’re free to do whatever they want with other consenting adults. You are not LGBT. You’re just sick.

I, along with others who are not pedophiles, have always been attracted to the age range aven when we were 13 ourselves. Its because theyre physically more attractive then a prebuesent teen.

what's her Instagram?
what if they're comfortable and they initiate the acts like kissing and cuddling and groping? doesn't even have to involve penetration. some kids love physical/emotional/sexual contact. like i'd never force anyone to do anything but when it's initiated on me then i let them do whatever and just play along lol. im a good person

holy fucking hell teenagers are pimple faced pricks. when i was in 7th grade almost nobody was in their teens and they all acted the same anyways. 'around 13' just because you can, doesn't mean you should. sexual contact with a child has to be kept a secret- so even if the contact itself is ok it places extreme stress on the child. Sure, people used to get married at 13, but that was when people lived to 40. good luck being cursed by your own instincts, but killers don't get that sort of excuse either.

No you’re wrong. It’s a combination. Why don’t you have a look, just use google, and find out if it’s safe for a 13 year old to give birth in 2020 with all of our medical advances. . . Guess what, it’s not, it might be POSSIBLE if you’re lucky, but it’s WAY safer to give birth the older you get, it’s a bell curve dropping off after like 30. I can’t believe you’re having this discussion and you don’t even know what you’re talking about.

No, youre the adult and should stop that behavior. Kill yourself.

You are contradicting yourself - And making no sense...
A natural attraction is not molesting... I don't act on my impulses. I am simply attracted...

Believing you are a different gender is fucking pyscho...

No every HOMO is going out and raping men... is this what you believe???
Not everyone who is attracted to a child is a Pedophile...

'im a good person'
ok buddy

Attached: 1579833719674.png (1366x768, 125K)

Like beating the Easter Bunny to death with the a Tooth Fairy wand.

Are you uhhhh sure you know what you’re talking about.

Let me break it down for you.

You ARE a pedo if you’re attracted to children.

In the same way a man is a homo if he is attracted to men. Whether he or you act in your desires is not relevant. He’s still gay if he thinks about fucking men. And you’re still a pedo if you think about fucking kids.

You are a fkhead, I just came on to this thread, and now a days girls are reaching sexual peek at 13/14 , thx to internet, etc
Sex ed classes for 6th grade students, Educating them early, not educating them, just making them aware of sex, showing them intimate videos, show how to do it safe, but this is what happens with sex

Dated a 15 year old a few years back. Her desire to please me was incredibly high. After a few months I got bored though

You are an idiot. And I mean that seperate to your opinion (which is also dumb). I mean it in the sense that you are not an intelligent person. Look at the way you phrased all of that, there’s no point because clearly you don’t see anything wrong with it or you wouldn’t have hit send. Either English isn’t your first language or you’re a bonafide clinically diagnosable moron

>teleport to 850 BC and see what is happening

You don't even need to go that far. My great grandma married at the age of 14 to a 15yo boy, gave birth to her first child one year later.

So all parents, teachers, childcare workerd are pedos ?

>you jerked off to them because that’s who you could get naked pics of online
I was still more attracted to girls my age at that age. College aged girls would freak me out at the beach. If you told me I could lose my virginity to anybody when I was that age I would have picked someone in my class not some older bitch

you have to go back.

Attached: 6vScT.jpg (717x880, 141K)

nice tabs and bookmarks, faggot

Chad only

Your reply is purely anecdotal but I’ll entertain it anyway. Yes. As I said, it’s a bell curve dropping off at around 30. So having a kid at 16 IS safer than having a kid at 13, just as having a kid at 17,18,19,20,21 etc is safer than having a kid at 16. You proved my point thankyou and goodbye.

Great tabs, but the Buzzfeed one lost me

Born English, Faggot

No. Because ideally they wouldn’t be attracted to children now would they? What about this don’t you get?

>14 and 15
Theres a difference between 14 and 15 and 14 and your 25 year old ass. They are mentally the same. You would have to groom a 14 year old as the maturity gap dictates you have nothing in common.

Yeah that’s the joke.

Ok then you’re just an idiot.

Attached: Child_marriage.jpg (612x612, 106K)

>Sneed
You can't make this shit up

OK SIR, here you go.... Are you attracted to her?
I don't need an answer. You answered it for yourself.

Attached: IMG_4042.jpg (1365x2048, 887K)

What do you think this proves. Please tell me. Keep in mind that I’m linking you to this reply and hope you read and understand it:

No.

Alright to do what faggot - the reply I gave was simply agreeing that they are sexually active at 13-14 years
You are the one with the sick mind, idiot

You're a classic example of "believe superiority"
When you're proven wrong, you'll begin to justify your answer with any excuse.

Probably like you're about to go to prison where you belong

No, no the one with the sick mind wouldn’t be me in this scenario. That’d be you.

Not sure why, she's 32

Attached: IMG_4011.jpg (960x960, 123K)

No that’d be you. I’ve provided what I believe to be a sound argument backed by contemporary scientific and psychological facts. Your argument amounts to “i want fuck kid because man in past fuck kid ooga booga”

You must be gay. She's attractive. Not my type, but attractive.
You came up with some bs excuse as to why you didn't find her attractive - opposed to simply answering the question

Because I like redheads not blondes. I’m not attracted to every adult woman, I’m not that desperate.

You are so dumb. literally just google this shit. It's easy

Obviously stop talking Shit, everybody is fucked up in the head talking about this, in the first place, replying to op

No, my argument is that you are attracted to attractive people. PERIOD.
I am not attracted to EVERY 13 yo.
But to you logic, if I'm attracted to 1, I'm a pedo

Christ you really need to improve your English mate.

No, you're not desperate. You're simply parroting what society wants you to parrot.
i'm just pulling your argument apart, because that's what I do...

Yeah that is my logic. Seems to be the first thing you’ve understood all night. If you are attracted to one child. You are a pedo.

Seek help or kys or both

>He explained that a teacher couldn't whip a wife of his and took Eunice home.

Attached: 756434354343.jpg (867x724, 103K)

WTF

Ok fag... Are you attracted to her!?!? Jeez youre actually fucking retarded if you think middle school is filled with these chicks. I recommend a buck shot through the temple for fast and painless.

Attached: Capture+_2020-01-28-19-44-12.png (372x720, 427K)

You’re not though. You haven’t disproven any of my argument. Any sane person can see that. List one thing you’ve disproven. You seem to think you’re quite smart but you need to rethink that.

What a lucky guy she's beautiful

hmmm, Redheads....
Is she attractive?

Attached: 1571467746964.jpg (1080x1350, 67K)

Agree

wait so if a group of numbers is all even except one number, then it's not a group of even numbers???? bullshit

Not to me. She looks to young. Too much like my cousin who I live with.

No. It doesn't feel anything like that.

Autistic sjw morfag

This. Teens are stanky as fuck.

Who wouldn't find her attractive, for fuck sake

Lol yeah surprised he doesn’t get it

Global child mortality since 1800

Since the beginning of the age of the Enlightenment the mortality of children has declined rapidly. Child mortality in rich countries today is much lower than 1%. This is a very recent development and was only reached after a hundredfold decline in child mortality in these countries. In early-modern times, child mortality was very high; in 18th century Sweden every third child died, and in 19th century Germany every second child died. With declining poverty and increasing knowledge and service in the health sector, child mortality around the world is declining very rapidly: Global child mortality fell from 19% in 1960 to just below 4% in 2017; while 4% is still too high, this is a substantial achievement.

Anons argument: Here is an attractive 16 year old I found on Instagram that with filters looks like she is actually 19 for her age. By you agreeing that she is attractive, this gives me moral justification to rape a childand should be fully supported by society. You cant argue with a pedophile, theyre dumber than niggers.

To whoever I’ve been arguing with. You haven’t disproven shit. You’ve just stomped your feet a bit without providing any real substantial arguement. And worst of all you’ve depleted my phones battery, I’m down to 10% now and I’d like to put some ASMR on while I try to get to sleep knowing you’re out there straight up existing and being a pedo and you’re fine with it.

Shes 32, and it illustrates that most of you lot are retarded.

No you just need to learn to read and understand, I could understand exactly what he was saying

ALL FUCKING MEDICAL
NOT AGE OF MOTHER!!!!
for fucks sake...

Dude you are arguing with a literal gay troll who is sent here to fuck with porn addicts into inescapable self hate. No normal person on earth cares about finding young girls attractive normal people make jokes and comments about hot teens all the time

Holy fuck you're a picky virgin incel

I think this dude is just in to fat blown out country trash by the sounds of it, he cant tell the difference in age, he just doesnt like pretty things.

imagine being this much of a loser in life that you have to use your phone to have an autistic argument on Cred Forums and then it's almost too empty for sleep ASMR

Hell yeah she's attractive, I'd fuck her so hard.

I'm holding 3 different conversations... the its age not medical guy is fucking pissing me off
Cred Forums get some sleep -

Can agree

Jst bcz sum1 can b understood dusnt meen there speeking right.

(As I have demonstrated for you above. I have a degree in English, I can tell you for certain he needs to improve his sentence structure and punctuation.)

Lol you actually dismantle your argument by yourself. Your saying you are only attracted to a 14 year old if she looks like shes 19. Meaning you are attracted to 19 year olds, not kids. Please look into quick methods of suicide and choose one within your price range. I reccomend a 45 through the temple (not jaw as you could live). Dont jump off a cliff as you could change your mind on the hike up. Also neck rope is bad because you will tie the noose and back out.

Not as strong as an overwhelming urge to shout at her to clean her room and go do her homework, or she's not going to Jill's party tomorrow.

This thread still going?
You can't argue with pedos. They've convinced themselves it's fine and won't listen to anything that contradicts that. Which is why we should just drag them into the street and execute them.

Don't try to justify your position telling to that guy he isn't writing properly. Fuck you grammar police. Kill yourself, PEDO.

Exactly lol. He sits there judging in his basement like a lonely incel who actually thinks he's worth anything in this life. Kek

Totally agree.

I would.
You become a President of the United States, argue in defense of another pedo President at his impeachment trial, you could become a prince of the UK, an award winning film producer, inventor of the communication satellite and writer of 2001, A murderous leaders of Soviet Russia......fuck even a founding father and the first pedo president of the US.
The career opportunities are endless.

Attached: Jimmy Saville Fireworks.gif (325x380, 560K)

Ummm. Here's another. all three are the same.
She's attractive, regardless of your preference - unless your not a Westerner ... I can understand if your from the middle east or east.
This woman has all the western characteristic we find desirable AT FIRST GLANCE...
But I posted this to prove to that incel that he was not making a conscious decision about what he finds attractive...

Attached: IMG_4013.jpg (575x894, 101K)

Your description sounds like somone who consumes animal products. You should get off your moral high horse and go fucking soak your head you dumb peice of shit. Most of you here should. Half you dumb fuckers here dont even know what a pedophile is, apparently.
>MURDER IS WRONG
>STEALING IS WRONG
>PEDOS ARE BAD
>IM A GOOD PERSON GIUS
No, you arn't a good person. You're fucking retarded.

You're late, we're chatting over here

Also 7th grade isn't a teen bud, 'at's a prison sentence

He's just a virgin who's never touched a woman and is salty to most types of them kek.

Pic related it's literally the same incel

Attached: 20200129_113907.jpg (500x365, 61K)

If they can't consent because their brains aren't developed properly then they can't:
-get jobs
-have elective operations
-take any type of medication for emotional issues
-be charged as an adult regardless of premeditation or level of crime

Yes, yes, all this is true....

now become a Democrat...

Attached: IMG_8356.jpg (720x598, 74K)

If fucking is what you want then she will do. But then so would a sheep or your grandmas dog.
If you want to experience the person then that is a different matter.
She's a kids, wants to do kid things, has many options in life to explore rather than become your fuck toy, your ego-deficiency crutch, or the breeder of you fuck awful kids.

Attached: wdceff.jpg (498x480, 29K)

What if she asks to ride you

Get a sheep.

>hehememe.jpg
>le uno card
>age of consent is 18, right?
>16 in many states
>15 in many countries worldwide
faggotry everywhere

I'll probably get accused of larping but what the hell, it's relevant. When i was 13 i was taken into foster care. My parents were both shitty and there had been sexual activity with my dad. Anyways, i was on medication for behaviour issues too and i suspect it made my libido increase and I'd started puberty, pretty big tits etc. Long story short, the foster mum and dad were really nice, and i ruined it because i tried to make him fuck me and he was repulsed at first, eventually he caved and rode me like seabiscuit on and off for 4 months. He eventually had some kind of epiphany/breakdown and stopped. I never felt taken advantage of and have always felt like the one who was taking advantage. So it's not always clear cut

How did you manage to not make a single actual point in that jumble of emotional words?

>strawmanning hard to keep burning gas

Even pretending this is true, in your story you were fucked up enough to ruin your home because... your father was a pedo.

probably boring. they don't know how to kiss, so you'll be stuck licking them out and cant even penetrate them. you'd have more luck trying to penetrate their ass.

other than that they probably smell like candy and the feeling of your hard dick on a silky smooth perfectly shaped ass must be good.

all women want a prepubescent looking vagina too

Out of curiosity, what about girls who are legal but don't look it?

Pic related was 19 here. Dolly Little, Dakota Skye and who knows how many other pornstars made a career out of looking young.

Not defending actual pedos, they damage girls due to lack of mental maturity, just curious what people think of the importance of physical appearances.

Attached: Qt.jpg (498x664, 86K)

Your logic is flawed.

I cant answer your question OP, but what I can say from personal experience, is that they have, very, very soft asses.

yeah but in the best way

I will kill you if we ever meet.

Ifnyoure talking about mental maturity then women aren't fully mentally developed until mid to late 20s

What else can you tell us from personal experience? I'm curious.

How? "Her" father fucked her, she was taken to another home and fucked it up because she wasn't mentally ready to be sexually active and didn't understand the consequences (not saying the foster father is faultless by any means)

that they will be too scared to say anything if you start fondling their asses in a crowded bus

Mature enough to understand sex & consequences. Mens brains don't stop growing until we reach 30, but there are stil points between where we are capable of certain things - an 8 year old is far from ready, a 25 year old certainly should be. But what I'm talking about is the physical side. Is it ok to be attracted to a girl who is 19, mentally mature, but doesn't look it?

You didn't get consent did you? Also moar words of wisdom.

of course not, i just grope the stupid little slut. theyre old enought to dress like whores but not old enough to know how to handle a situation like that.

You ever get in trouble?

nah, i only do it when its crowded enough so only she notices my hand on her ass

Unbelievably awkward. Neither of us had any idea what we were doing. I wasn't even into girls yet. I just thought it was what mature guys did. She felt the same.

By the time we got to college it was full swing though.

Do you touch anything else?

Hot

no, just their soft lil asses

It feels a lot like a jail cell and a giant black dick in your anus while you're wrists are bound to the bars.

FPBP

What else can you tell me about them?
Topkek

And Chuck is a nickname for Charles.

This! This is absolutely true. 13 y/olds who fuck get messed up because the warped values of the wackos telling them it's wrong, not because they are actually too young to fuck.

Lucky fucker

Delete this shit

Feels pretty tight and she will most likely cry but(t) fuck it. I abused it and since i was in my car with her at a pretty remote location i could do anything with her.

not much. i mostly go for 13-16, either in leggings or in skirts/dresses

if her age is on the clock, she's old enough for the cock

I'm guessing the skirts are super short

lolz

The parents were shitty. That's the reason for the broken family. The abuse was just another add on. Looks like she turned out ok tho. I'm not defending it. I just wish I was "abused" when I was younger coz I was a horny kid. MY CHILDHOOD WAS TAKEN FROM ME.

Attached: 1501087665310.jpg (640x616, 62K)

Heterosexual

American pls

This is a really long thread so I’m just going to say if you like 7th graders your a fucking pedo that’s it

Also i'm a turkish migrant living in Germany so if that pisses you off more... you just have to deal with it

preferably. i also often push my cock against their asses

Amen brother, and theres a whole world of entrepreneurial ones too

No you're a faggot for liking little boys. It got way too cruel and fucked up for women and girls. It's still that way anyway.

I can play that game too, pedophile = American. You have no fucking business in the international world.

If you don't like women fuck right off.

IF then...

Fucking hell OP. Your cock wasn't out of your pants was it?

The sex was what lead to her wanting sex though

nah, i dont go that far

signed

Can we all talk about the fact that those little girls are sooo easily manipulated, you could even make them eat your shit if you try hard enough haha

OK good. Still though user, how do you get away with that? Wouldn't it be obvious?

The nastiest hairiest smelliest pussy I ever saw, was the first one I ever saw.
In 7th grade. We were both 13. I actually was a little sick after.

boop

pretty fucking disgusting. the worst part would be having to live with yourself though knowing you're a worthless piece of shit.

This is fair but I'd up it to 17/18

What kind of slag did you fucking sleep with? Most little girls are actually pretty clean

Attached: 1200469665337.jpg (600x750, 86K)

Shut up nigger

to the girl getting groped? yes. to the ppl around you? no, if youre careful

its fun but its much better to do it with a bit older girl

would bang

How do you do it?

just get behind her and touch her when its really crowded

14 is where it's at

And this is why global population will reach 8 billion people within the next ten years

They are so tight and you can literally abuse them and noone will care. I pounded one, constantly told her how much of a whore and worthless she is etc. and i fucking loved it. Best fuck in my car ever. No consequences.

I mean when you grind your dick on her

Speaking correctly, you dumb fuck

You're a piece of shit for asking. Kys

>Most 7th graders dont maintain personal hygiene
That's why you shower with them, and it adds to the fun.

you monster

oh, well just push up against her in the rhythm of the bus lol

Living the dream

So you gonna post all those breastfeeding vids you've been hoarding or what's up with that?

Attached: 1470447305760.jpg (1214x1239, 834K)

imagine being so autistic that you miss extremely obvious jokes like this. sad really.

No I think it should be for them to wait for me as nuns until they're 21.

Oh yea, most guys think they will tell someone. No they fucking wont, make them suffer and have fun. They will know not to fuck with you after that. Also always fuck in a car, they are dumb and wont even remember the license plate.

Attached: did sleep well.jpg (717x960, 299K)

why?

Yes, thank you for asking

Physically I was capable of fucking.
Mentally I couldn’t handle the 16 year old neighbor boy sticking his dick in my boi pussy. Ducked me up for years until I realized I wasn’t gay.

>1 you'd be a fucking pedo
Better than being a masturbating pedo. In fact #1 sounds like a total win.

Hahaha... the trip you should plan is a Tokyo subway during school commute hours. They EXPECT you to grope,and make themselves available. Stand in the aisle, and there is a good chance you'll be groped.

As someone who works in a middle school that has grades 6th through 8th, I can tell you truthfully that this is very much true. I have personally seen 7th and 8th graders who are just as developed physically as 11th and 12tg graders. My daughter's friend is more developed than most women I know and she's just in the 9th grade (she's been coming over to our house for three years---they didn't become 36Ds overnight).

Oh wow, clever. Didn't know you could stand on a bus though.

where im from, you stand, and it gets very crowded

More like this?

You are naive to think 13 year olds are innocent. Maybe some are but I guarantee you that many not only know what sex is but are also actively engaged in it. In fact, I know one girl who, when she was in the 7th grade, opted to have anal sex for her first time instead of vaginal sex so she could still say she was a virgin. This was at her own choosing an uncoerced.

Oh true. You ever fucked someone that young, or has it always been public touches?

no fuck off

Attached: bitch what.jpg (1242x2208, 227K)

just the touching

>The world's not dying Dad'll save me. Dad always knows what to do.

That's right bud. He'll be back from his holiday real soon.

I mean we judge it but by all accounts they had a happy, full life? Marriage like that is rare. And 7 kids.

Stuff like this will do user