It's my birthday but no one came :(

It's my birthday but no one came :(

Attached: original(2).jpg (251x245, 18K)

I came today..

you still can rub one out and fix it dude

Birthdays are overrated. It's just another day. It doesn't some up who you are as a person. Happy birthday user

It's not too late. Slit you wrist and call an ambulance

Happy birthday user

Stop posting this bullshit everyday asshole,no one cares.

Happy Birthday user

Attached: 1572376069059.gif (272x320, 884K)

But my birthday only comes once a year

Hello my friend, and happy birthday

Attached: 1578680344893.png (1685x1086, 91K)

where do you live? ill blow you

What's your address? I'll send you something

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
8======D~

Happy birthday

Happy birthday user!! :D

Happy birthday user!

because no one cares about you. and no one here cares about you either no matter what fucking lie they tell you. just take your pathetic little pity party somewhere else.

Damn you got a sad life, sadder than op

Beat me to it.

jfc i am telling him the truth. quit pretending otherwise.

They did, but it was in the cake batter.

shit ,,,any decency in this sad sack race
happy birtday mr/z user
age 15- 25,,same,,sad man,,sad

Have a random nude pic user for your b-day. Hope it makes it slightly better.

Attached: nude11.jpg.jpg (900x1291, 212K)

Happy Birthday user, it'll get better

You're a faggot

Happy Birthday user :D, have a good day!

it gets better if you stop caring what other people thing. stand up straight and make this the year that you take control of things in your life. you can do it if you really want to. read some marcus aurelius for starters. happy birthday, faggot

Attached: 1513025012979.jpg (640x480, 54K)

you don't even know who the guy is. you are just saying shit that you think you're supposed to say to be a nice guy. stupid fucking platitudes that are meaningless. you're some milquetoast weak cuck and you won't even remember this guy's anonymous post when you wake up tomorrow. that's how meaningless your sympathy is. grow up you fucking retard.

Playing tough against the big guys? Kys, NOW! YOU FUCKING WHINING DEMENTED KID!!! YEAH, KEEP CRYING! DAMN! WHINE WHINE WHINE... BE. A FUCKING. MAN!!!

Attached: 71670598c66a9961ac1510971c04d919.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

we can still help you out and find you some strippers to show up. give me your address and I'll pay for them user

It'd be fucking amazing if we team up and pay for multiple strippers. If any other Anons want to pich in as well. I'm will to pay for a few myself.

give us your address and PayPal. Will schedule them in an hour, so you can run out to an ATM

We'll*
I'm high as balls, so sorry for English

imagine being trapped in this gif for the rest of eternity

Mine was yesterday and I only got a few Birthday wishes from Facebook friends compared to the 30+ I used to have when I wasn't drunk shitposting a couple of years ago. Idk it didn't seem that important because the real people around me acknowledged it and I had a few birthday dinners from people I know. I feel like it's what ever you make it or its okay it just being a normal day.

You see most life events like this? I remember being this cynical. I wanted to die so bad because it made me miserable. Go get some dialectical behavior therapy user.

I came

Says is lonely, has no friends, doesn't post home address and telephone number.

How do expect to make frens user?

happy birthday

This. I feel much more comfortable becoming friends with someone whose SIN I know. I hope OP provides.

I CAME!

I came.

I FUCKING CAME TO YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY