So godtards answer me this

So godtards answer me this
Why did God impregnate his mother/daughter?
Why is it that it's acceptable for god to do it
Are Christians really retarded?

Attached: 1579170110567.png (903x725, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rkMNQ8qz-LU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COOMER

Are we supposed to be impressed that you keep asking a question a 8th grade atheist would ask

So surely you must have the answer
Can you please explain or direct me to a source?

Attached: tumblr_4bd4b2bfd3a4306b93edbfdac1a19293_35488621_1280.png (1067x1280, 617K)

So first off your question is framed so if answered it will give it legitimacy. Like if you asked a politician 'when did you stop beating your wife' and they say 'I never beat my wife.' The story is politition gets defensive over wife beating questions

Second if I take your questions and make them into legitimate questions looking for an answer it becomes why is Mary the mother of Jesus, God in human form. (The other two "questions"can not be turned into legitimate questions because they were created with the pretense that your first "question" is legitimate)

So why was Mary chosen to be the mother of Jesus, God in human form? Because she was a direct descendant of Abraham whom God promised greatness to come of his children, and she was pure of heart and moral character.

I hope this exercise has helped you think about you're life and how you are wasting it acting like a child rebelling against the things that created the civilization that allows you to exist despite being a cyst on humanity.

Still doesn't make sense why he chose incest or why he had to go through that process to be
Please don't use the argument of humans not being able to understand
If we truly don't understand then why believe in it

God the father is not a human man so it's not incest.

Wdym?
He is still the father
And how do you know god isnt isn't human
And why did Joseph had to care of baby that wasn't his

"rebelling against the things that created the civilization that allows you to exist"
>wtf.gif
Christianity built civilization from the ground up. Human autonomy and self-rule exists only because of the framework that came from a Christian anthropology.
i.e. who taught the masses to read? who gave information to the masses? who built hospitals? who went to the untouchables? who said that mere common people had as much right to govern as a king?
Literally Christian thinkers and theologians and lay-people are the reason the West exists and the reason for the rise of civilization as we know it.

You're fucking retarded and purposely acting so. Next.

>I want to have civil discourse about fairy tales and the mentally deficient, delusional people who take them as fact.
>an anonymous imageboard would be the perfect platform for that!

These were all ideas created by people
Religion is used to control the masses
People give up easily because they have no promise of the after life

Literally not true. You obviously don't know shit about anthropology though and I doubt you could learn enough through /b in one thread to actually understand.

They aren't fairy tales. It's ancient literature that exists consistently and with tons of manuscripts and a lot of archaeology support over thousands and thousands of years. Like we have solid manuscripts of large portions of the New Testament from before 100 BCE, we have dozens of manuscripts from the dead sea scrolls dating to that time that almost perfectly match transcripts of the Old Testament that developed and were written in completely different regions.
You might not like it, but you can't just call the Bible a fairy tale. There is way too much supporting history and way to many early manuscripts to just write it off.

It's still doesn't validate the existence of God

Point to sources on where I can educate myself on

mentally deficient? Some of the greatest minds of all time were Christian Theologians. Look up Leibniz, Napier, Pascal, Descartes, many others who are geniuses and some of the smartest and most revolutionary people ever. Napier was potentially the last true polymath and you think he was mentally deficient. lmao

Still is a question thar 30 year old chrifag can't answer

Now that's really PATETHIC

How we Got the Bible by Lightfoot is a good, albeit old, scholarly but easily readable volume on the historicity of the Bible.
Your best bet as an introduction and as something that is not written from a great bias is "Is the Bible True" by Sheler. It's not as old but it's a great, conversational, even keel look at what the bible is and if it can be trusted. I think it's too liberal in some places but good writing should make everyone a little mad

Because they asked nicely, while God's Father/Son asked for representation.

>I am God of Brothers, my Sister is God of Women. I am Time, She is Space.

Attached: images (44).jpg (554x554, 45K)

>POST
>POST
>POST

Attached: Catholic-and-Cristian-Crosses.jpg (640x499, 78K)

>History
>Is eternal
>Wipes ass with scholar's imperfect perspective and recorded opinion
>mfw

Attached: fba.jpg (616x960, 46K)

I couldn't give the flattest of fucks about the age of documents used in defense if the ideas of a human virgin birth to a deity incarnate, the creation of man from mud and woman from a man's rib, people being turned to salt. What even is your argument, "we have really old evidence that people were easily duped?"

>brilliant minds can't be flawed
I'll forgive your putting words in my mouth. We both know brilliant and religious is an exception to the rule.

Because you excused them from being ruled over or out of every and any communal equation.

Attached: download_20200127_123349 (1).jpg (2976x3968, 457K)

That's not Christianity

Attached: 1579393706050m.jpg (689x1024, 114K)

God is not a human, such is written in the scripture. In fact no human could have godly powers or ascend to godhood without being God incarnate. God is also described as having presence everywhere, dubbed "the holy spirit". If it helps to simplify, imagine God's body as the air.

But yeah, Joseph was totally cucked.

That's not a virginal statement, robot-kyun.

I was the first person to post in this thread
All of you have been coomed on by me

>imagine God's body as the air.
>imagine
keyword here, because shit is imaginary yo

Thank you for the gift of your blessed seed, spunky user~sama.

Attached: 1580001719590.png (1400x966, 128K)

Kinda like numbers? Cool.

>Because shit
>Shit
Keyword here because this is a shitpost

But really, that was clever. Kudos.

Attached: 1579398860757.jpg (593x767, 49K)

What?

Oh you mean those man made things? Totally like that!

Not a god tard but it's not exactly man made
Numerical system and concept is man made
Its more like an understanding of the universe

So you submit to my magical aggluntative numerical mathematics system? +1 to your volume, Good user.

Attached: images (28).jpg (236x314, 17K)

What?

YOUR SEMEN IS NOW OF INFINITE VOLUME!
*wizzle wozzle u got maximum dick nozzle*

Attached: MSP134413h9i0cadffdea270000699ag38dhhbi3ib8.gif (287x330, 19K)

Thanks

Attached: 1577611221953m.jpg (843x1024, 63K)

Anytime, daughter.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rkMNQ8qz-LU

Attached: 1579858200657.jpg (462x600, 58K)